男声歌词里有很多曾经中有ayiyou男声

求一首动感的英文歌,歌词里有一句是i see you around,是女声唱的,其中还有男声RAP_百度知道
求一首动感的英文歌,歌词里有一句是i see you around,是女声唱的,其中还有男声RAP
php://bbs下载.com/photo2video/upMusic/d3/20/62/wj520xule_4caaa8c958c6c14.56:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Sirens - Club La La 我也该睡觉了。可惜人家已经回答了,找啊找啊我快纠结死了从12点找到现在很久以前我就听过的但就是不知道名字。呵呵就是楼上说的那首啦,终于找到了,我快疯了,眼泪都困出来了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌,歌词中有一句好想是if loving is ……let you go,i let you go。男声_百度知道
找一首英文歌,歌词中有一句好想是if loving is ……let you go,i let you go。男声
Suddenly I See - KT TunstallHer face is a map of the worldIs a map of the worldYou can see she's a beautiful girlShe's a beautiful girlAnd everything around heris a silver pool of lightThe people who surround herfeel the benefit of itIt makes you calmShe holds you captivated in her palmSuddenly I seeThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meSuddenly I seeThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meI feel like walking the worldLike walking the worldYou can hear she's a beautiful girlShe's a beautiful girlShe fills up every corner likeshe's born in black and whiteMakes you feel warmerwhen you're trying to rememberWhat you heardShe likes to leave you hanging on a wireSuddenly I seeThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWh哗揣糕废蕹肚革莎宫极y the hell it means so much to meSuddenly I seeThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meAnd she's taller than mostAnd she's looking at meI can see her eyeslooking from a page in a magazineOh she makes me feel likeI could be a towerA big strong towerShe got the power to beThe power to giveThe power to seeShe got the power to beThe power to giveThe power to seeShe got the power to beThe power to giveThe power to seeSuddenly I seeThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meSuddenly I seeThis is what I wanna beSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meSuddenly I seeSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to meSuddenly I seeWhy the hell it means so much to me
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌男声版的以please tell me why开头中间有一句but i crushing my mind when never you are there我自己听出歌词找到了 saybia的The Day After Tomorrow~
后街男孩的,不记得什么歌了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词有everybody 男声 的文章

随机推荐