我最喜欢的歌星 英语作文 (介绍周杰伦 80后的,有为什么喜欢周杰伦 80后,80词

当前位置: >>
My Favourite Singer-Jay English Composition
周杰伦的音乐都是流行歌曲,他的风格与众不同。他有大批的粉丝。这些粉丝呢,都特别喜欢听他的音乐。我想每个人都应该非常喜欢我最喜欢的歌手,周杰伦。你呢?
Jay&My Favourite Singer English Composition
Jay is a good singer. He is very handsome. He has a round face with two small eyes. I like him very much. I often see him in my dreams.
Jay&s music is popular. His style is different from other singers. He has many fans. These fans like listening to his music very much. I hope everyone in the world will like Jay, my favourite singer.
What about you?
参考作文地带编辑&刘志宏&提供翻译:
周杰伦是位歌星,他长的非常英俊。他有一张圆圆的脸蛋映衬着小眼睛。我非常喜欢他,并且在梦里都能梦到他。
周杰伦的音乐都是流行歌曲,他的风格与众不同。他有大批的粉丝。这些粉丝呢,都特别喜欢听他的音乐。我想每个人都应该非常喜欢我最喜欢的歌手,周杰伦。你呢?
Joozone Note:翻译仅供参考,转载注明出处!
介绍周杰伦的英语作文:
“My Favourite Singer-Jay English Composition”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 My Favourite Singer-Jay English Composition 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
作文地带导读:最近日本的核污染事件,又一次给世界敲响了警钟,我们中国也一定要重视污染问题。下面...
Changes in People’s Daily Expenses人们日常开支的变化...
A Brief Introduction to the University:假设你是一名学生志愿者,要给来你们学校参观的外国朋友介绍...
新学期计划(或新学期决心)英语作文:新的一学期马上就要开始了,于是我给我自己做了一个新学期做一...
提纲在我家附近新开一个超市。我妈妈经常去那里买为我们做饭需要的东西。但是我之前从来没去过那里。...
我喜欢春节。正如在西方国家的圣诞节一样,春节对于中国人来说是最重要的节日,在这一天所有家庭成员...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求一篇介绍明星的英语作文(爱好,出生日期,喜欢原因等)_百度知道
求一篇介绍明星的英语作文(爱好,出生日期,喜欢原因等)
加翻译长一点要有点水平
Many people desire to become a super star like Nicole Kidman or Michael Jordan. That's all because of people's aspiration for great honor and fortune. There should be thousands of fans follow you and crazy for you if you are the great singer or football player. However, in my opinion,a pop star have many troubles rather than the common people. Thay alwa they should try their best tthey have to take part in some activities which they don't like in fact. So i want to be a good man who works hard to live my dream. In my life, i am the No.1 super star. 穿发扁菏壮孤憋酞铂喀很多人渴望能够成为像迈克尔·乔丹或者妮可·基德曼那样的大明星。因为人们都渴望(能像明星那样)拥有耀眼的名誉和财产。如果你是歌星球星,就会有成千上万的歌迷球迷追随你,为你疯狂不已。但是,我认为明星们也会有很多普通人与不到的困扰。明星们没有很多自由的时间;明星要想方设法地躲开那些狗仔队;明星还必须参加一些他们实际上并不喜欢的活动。所以我只想做个努力学习的普通人,用自己的努力去实现梦想。在我的世界里,我就是No.1的超级明星。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
If you want to know who my famous star is .I will tell you he is Mr.Zhou .So many reasons that i like him. He has a special voice ,but this is just such a simple answer.First,he gives a wonderful music for all over the world. The R&B songs are soft and sweet.Second,I like his eyes which appear so cool.He plays piano so well,and I also appreciate such men which have these talent.The last reason is no reason.If you love someone ,you can't control yourself.
如果你想知道我最喜欢的明星是谁,我会告诉你他是周杰伦。我喜欢他有许多原因。他有一个很特别的嗓音,但是这只是一个很简单的原因。第一,他给了世界一种精彩的音乐.R&B歌曲让人感觉很舒服和悦耳。第二,我喜欢他...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 以下列提示为线索,简要介绍一下周杰伦,100词左右英文名:Jay Zhou 出生日期:日擅长:写歌,唱歌代表作:《依然范特西》Still Fantasy出演电影:《头文字D》Initial D
Zhou Jielun is a famous singer,who english name is Jay Zhou,was born on january 18th,in 1979.He likes writes and sings songs.His representative work is Still Fantasy.What more(另外),he Starred in the film,the firm name is Initial D.At the end,we all respect him,and we like him very much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 周杰伦 80后 的文章

随机推荐