张杰i will never stop dreaming歌词

张杰I”ll never stop_土豆_高清视频在线观看The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.张杰的最新歌词
71854718547185471854718547185471854718547185471854张杰在演唱会最接近天堂的地方英文版歌词_百度知道
张杰在演唱会最接近天堂的地方英文版歌词
不要翻译的!要小杰唱的歌词!!!这是重点!
不是翻译的!!!
提问者采纳
the days are long you
feel like you are the only onemy way starts to fail all your dreams the word you couldn't saybelong to yesterdayI see you out in there to spark to keep asideYou’ve got the strength to carry on and you’ve got畅虎扳臼殖铰帮歇爆忙 timeStand up
Search your heart and mine?Bring down
when you are cold insideFeel love
give it all tonightDon’t ever be afraid to live your lifeStand up
let your heart desireFind out
Silent fireOpen up your eyes and lightDon’t let it gone the day go byDon’t give up
stand upEven though but you don’t know the answerYou got burnt high awayThe world turned through the sunshines on your faceDon’t pine your heart for yesterday.Do turn it awayStand up
Search your heart and mineBring down
when you are cold insideFeel loved
Silent fireOpen up your eyes and lightStand upWhen we talk you stare into the darknessWho whispered in your mind keep echoing nowEvery time you know as time beside you loveWho let you downStand up
Search your heart and mineBring down
when you are cold insideFeel love
Silent fireOpen up your eyes and lightDon’t let it gone the day go byDon’t give upStand up 我摸到星光Stand up 你让我勇敢希望 点亮了希望我站在最接近天堂的地方Stand up 我摸到星光Stand up梦不是幻想灌溉下一个渴望Don’t let it gone the day go byDon’t give up
stand upEverybody so
其他类似问题
You see the stars silently burning his shinyNameless flowers are still fragrantBeethoven didn't hear the applauseAngel is not presentSee the畅虎扳臼殖铰帮歇爆忙 sun warm a person need not be who look up toTo forgive all the time don't surrenderSTAND UP I touch the starsSTAND UP you makes me braveLight up hope hopeI stood in the closest to heavenSTAND UP I touch the starsSTAND UP isn't a dream fantasyFor irrigation under a desireYou are the stars that pointIn my chest hair ironsEditing: LRC Love QQ: Keep in mind that not too publicityAs the tide and coastThe emotion to the years brewingNo matter how rampant rumors are discerningSTAND UP I touch the starsSTAND UP you makes me braveLight up hope hopeI stood in the closest to heavenSTAND UP I touch the starsSTAND UP isn't a dream fantasyFor irrigation under a long hotMaybe hurt will try to learn.In particular, who grow up.Don't ask for faith is FaithEven backlightingHey ~STAND UP I touch the starsSTAND UP you makes me braveLight up hope hopeI stood in the closest to heavenSTAND UP I touch the starsSTAND UP isn't a dream fantasyFor irrigation under a desireYou are the stars that pointIn my chest like a hot light求采纳!
来自团队:
为您推荐:
张杰的相关知识
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 we can never stop 的文章

随机推荐