no doubt -- hella good
大家还关注
球球大作战音乐是什么 球球大作战背景音乐...
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'有一首快节奏的英文歌,女声唱的,里面有歌词是super star,请问有人知道是什么歌吗?_百度知道
有一首快节奏的英文歌,女声唱的,里面有歌词是super star,请问有人知道是什么歌吗?
我觉得肯定是这首了`&&superstar&&歌手名是jamelia,专辑名superstar!!!歌词如下:people always talk abouthey oh hey oh hey ohall the things there all abouthey oh hey oh hey ohwrite it on a piece of papergot a feeling now see you latertheres something bout melets keep it movingand if its good lets just get something cookingcus i really wanna rock with youim feeling some connection to the things you do(you do, you do)i dont know what it isthat makes me feel like thisi dont know who you arebut you must be some kind of superstarcus you got all eyes on you no matter where you areyou just make me wanna playbaby take a look aroundhey oh hey oh hey oheverybodys getting downhey oh hey oh hey ohdeal with all the problems laterbad boys on there best behaviourtheres something bout youlets keep it movingand if its good lets just get something cookingcus i really wanna rock with youim feeling some connection to the things you do(you do, you do)i dont know what it isthat makes me feel like thisi dont know who you arebut you must be some kind of superstarcus you got all eyes on you no matter where you areyou just make me wanna playi like you movinhey oh hey oh hey ohi just give into the groove and thenyou just make me wanna playif you just put pen to paperhey oh hey oh hey ohgot that feelin now see you laterhey oh hey oh hey ohmake your movecant we get a little closer?you rock it just like your supposedhey boy i aint got nothin more to saycus you just make me wanna playi dont know what it is that makes me feel like thisno no gotta be gotta be a superstarall eyes on you ohhh eyes on youyou make me wanna play[chorus x2]i dont know what it isthat makes me feel like thisi dont know who you arebut you must be some kind of superstarcus you got all eyes on you no matter where you areyou just make me wanna play在百度里搜索歌名,就可以听到了``
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
super star s.e - super star笑就歌颂一皱眉头就心痛我没空理会我只感受你的感受你要往哪走把我灵魂也带走它为你着了魔留着有什么用你是电你是光你是唯一的神话我只爱你 you are my super star你主宰我崇拜没有更好的办法只能爱你 you are my super staryou&#39.h:s是这个吗?歌曲.h.e 专辑:super star歌手
歌名就叫《super star》中文是S.H.E唱的,英文版的是网络DJ唱的
she的super
star的英文版吗
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌英文歌的歌名,女声的,蛮快节奏的, 歌词里面好像有“we will get down ,get down....&这样的_百度知道
求一首歌英文歌的歌名,女声的,蛮快节奏的, 歌词里面好像有“we will get down ,get down....&这样的
在一个时装发布会的走秀听到的
我有更好的答案
Taylor Swift——《Jump Then Fall》