rima蓄电池 fakih演过电影吗

HHH和SCSA何去何从 RKO与CC孰善孰恶 - 赛事新闻 - 摔角网
HHH和SCSA何去何从 RKO与CC孰善孰恶Join My Mailing List!
Enter your email address:Delivered by
Advertiser
Site Sponsor
Categories
Recent Posts
Site Sponsor
UPDATES, 05/16/10:
**** UPDATE, 05/13/10:
A couple of years ago, I told you that Donald Trump moved the Miss Universe pageant, which he owns, from Dubai .
Hezbollah USA: Don’t Count in Miss USA Officials to Ask Miss Michigan, Rima Fakih, to Denounce the Group
But now, Trump has brought the Islamic intolerance INTO the Miss USA pageant, rather than escaping from it.
Rima Fakih, Miss Michigan USA, who will compete in Sunday Night’s pageant broadcast on NBC, is a Dearbornistan Shi’ite Muslim who is a supporter of Hezbollah and used the pageant name at a forum promoting Islamic subjugation of women.
She was born in the Hezbollah stronghold of Srifa in South Lebanon, which Israel was forced to attack in the 2006 Israel-Hezbollah war because it was a site of Hezbollah weaponry.
Her devout Muslim family comes from the Hezbollah-controlled South Lebanon.
Intelligence sources confirm that at least three of Fakih’s relatives are currently top officials in Hezbollah and that at least eight Fakih family members were Hezbollah terrorists killed by the Israelis in past Israel-Lebanese wars and interventions.
Some of her family members were originally in Harakat Amal [the Shi’ite Amal militia], which is now essentially a part of Hezbollah.
There’s a reason that even Al-Manar TV–Hezbollah’s official TV
network–is high on Fakih in the Miss USA pageant.
Last year’s Miss USA pageant was controversial because airheaded Miss California bimbo .
But will judges in this year’s pageant have the guts to ask Miss Michigan USA a far more important question:
if she will condemn Hezbollah, the Islamic terrorist group which ?
Will they ask her to condemn the group that
and tortured to death Col. Rich Higgins and CIA attache William Buckley?
The group working with Al-Qaeda to provide explosives to blow up our troops in Iraq and to blow up innocent civilians in several other Qaeda/Hezbollah joint ventures?
Don’t count on it.
And they have to ask her to specifically condemn Hezbollah.
The usual nebulous “Islamic terrorists” condemnation doesn’t count because they don’t think any of their groups, like Hezbollah, are terrorists, but “legitimate resistance.”
And don’t wait for them to ask her if she recognizes Israel’s right to exist.
They simply don’t have the guts.
And I doubt Donald Trump does either.
Don’t let her lack of a headscarf and her donning a bikini in public fool you.
Miss Michigan USA, Rimah Fakih is a Muslim activist and propagandist extraordinaire.
She recently participated, using the Miss Michigan USA name to promote Islamic subjugation of women, in a Henry Ford Community College’s .
One of the prominent participants on-stage with Fakih was
at Oakwood Hospital, helping thousands of pregnant Muslim alien women use fake social security numbers to pay for the delivery of their babies, and enabling instant anchorbabyhood.
Topics at the forum in which Miss Michigan USA participated included these:
o Why do some Arab women cover themselves while others don’t;
Are Muslim women allowed to marry non-Muslim men?
o Under Muslim law,
are women allowed to divorce their husbands?
Hey, maybe the Miss USA pageant judges can ask this Muslima pageant contestant if she believes in the separation of mosque and state.
My intelligence sources laugh at the overwhelming praise and bragging over Fakih on several Lebanese Hezbollah Arabic language blogs.
After all, she will be parading around on-stage–as all Miss USA contestants do–in a bikini, a complete no-no according to Hezbollah’s strict Muslim rules about covering women up.
But, as we all know, and as one source confirms, Muslims frequently go against Islam in this way for propaganda purposes.
It’s a form of taqiyyah, the Muslim concept of deceiving infidels.
Hezbollah Muslims believe that Fakih is a tremendous propaganda tool for them.
And, in fact, on Sunday Night, some of Dearborn’s key Hezbollah figures and agents are holding an event to watch the broadcast at Dearbornistan’s La Pita restaurant, where–several witnesses confirm–the restaurant staff frequently sings Hezbollah war songs in the kitchen after hours.
The owner of the restaurant is also a Shi’ite Muslim Hezbollah supporter.
So, will Donald Trump and the Miss USA contestants do anything about the fact that one of their contestants supports an Islamic terrorist group that murdered hundreds of Americans, the second most deadly Islamic terrorist group to Americans behind Al-Qaeda?
The Trumps are usually about PR, not doing the right thing, as Trump did in Dubai.
Yes, Trump’s daughter Ivanka recently converted to Orthodox Judaism to marry a rich guy.
But that didn’t stop her from promoting her latest project, “Girl Up,” which funds Muslim extremism in girls through the United Nations Foundation.
I’ve sent a press inquiry to the Miss USA pageant press people. Like I said, don’t hold your breath for anyone to do the right thing and nix Rima Fakih.
I doubt we’ll be hearing the Donald tell her, “You’re Fired.”
Or even hear him ask her the tough questions.
More to come later on Rima Fakih and her Hezbollah family, whom she won’t condemn.
Stay tuned.
Don’t forget my fave Hezbollah beauty contestant:
Hezbo leader Hassan Nasrallah, the ultimate girlie man (he hides from the Israelis underground and in hideouts, while he sends others to die for him) . . .
Hezbollah’s Girlieman Leader Hassan Nasrallah
(Nasrallah Girlie Man by )
**** UPDATE, 05/13/10:
UPDATES, 05/16/10:
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
243 Responses
Debbie, thank you.
In return, I need to warn you that your apartment’s doorman and the parking attendant for your garage are Hezbollah, too. It’s probably best if you make sure that no one in a service position who is near you has brown skin or dark hair.
I know that because someone sent me an email message about it. But I lost the message, so I can’t forward it.
Take care. And stay away from anyone with a nose as big as yours was before the surgery.
Splendid One on May 19, 2010 at 12:17 pm
Baby, why you gotta be so cold? I know yo’ thighs ain’t as tight as that of Rima’s and the only reason why I make love to you in the dark is because yo’ pussy hangs a little but damn baby this jealousy has got to leave.
She’s of Lebanese descent, baby- she’s one of the US of A now, sho’s just like apple pie but with a bit more spice. And you’ve always said how liked that little bit of spice ?
And what was that about lovin’ yo’ neighbour baby? Land of the free? Now if Rima were a part of Hezbollah or whatever peice of propagandah my baby Debbie touches herself with, she would have been disowned by now by prancin around in that itty bitty bikini. You’re also forgetting about that night time ritual you play for me time to time, that belly dancin’ you jiggle around with? The Muslims refined that bit of art, like every other bit erotic dancin known on this planet.
Now shut it woman and get back here.
Black Muslim Lesbian Lover of Debbie Schlussel on May 19, 2010 at 1:00 pm
Wow, that’s a whole lotta crazy in one post. I…I just…wow.
Anyway, your name is Debbie Schlussel. Your wikipedia page states that your family came from Poland to the United States during the sixties. In your line of reasoning that is suspect at least. I mean, how come your family survived the war? Bit of a coincidence that you have a German name, which actually means ‘key’, which is kinda dubious as well. Secondly, your family skipped Poland during the communist reign, so there were lots of communist around your family, so at least some of them must have done something which is, I don’t know, un-American or even terrorist.
Fishy…
Harald on May 19, 2010 at 1:33 pm
You are out of your mind and I have no respect for conservatives like you , let get the facts we wont have people calling conservatives liars , you are a bad example , oh and change that photo please or fix the lips
Danilo de la Torre on May 19, 2010 at 3:06 pm
Super job raising the bar on right wing hate filled obtuseness.
I know you are trying to out Ann Coulter the Coulter-Moron so good for you.
The country would be a better place if you would go home to Poland or where ever you are from.
dale r on May 19, 2010 at 3:38 pm
I’m Lebanese American and glad that a jewish whore like u miss debbie is so pissed off at the idea of a Lebanese miss USA, or Arab for that matter. I would be more offended and probably angry if you weren’t an isreali bitch, but I would expect that from you. Lebanon is a country where the jews have never had their way for too long before it got its ass handed to it and got up the fuck outta there. you’re a negative, naive, truly fucked up person. get some help
Amin on May 19, 2010 at 3:52 pm
Debbie – How dare you try to avoid controversy over the rumors that you sexually mostered a 5 year girl by creating a made up story about someone being a member of Hezbollah. You are worse than a Nazi. At least Nazis did notsexually molest little girls. Your perversions have not such limtis. America should not put up with child molesters like you. How you allow to post your filth on the internet and not shut down is a testimony to the high up protection you have.
God damn you for the terrible trama you have cause innocent children.
Debbie Is A Pedophile on May 19, 2010 at 4:37 pm
OK EVERY BODY HERE IS THE TRUTH…
PEOPLE LIKE MS. SCHLUSSEL ARE NOT SUITED FOR THIS THING..I MEAN, THEY JUST CANNOT TALK..AND HERE IS WHY:
THEY ARE WHITE AMERICANS,
BORN IN AMERICA, RAISED IN AMERICAN, BEEN AT SCHOOL/COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY IN AMERICA, ONLY SPEAK AMERICAN(ENGLISH), ONLY
DATED AMERICAN, WILL MARRY AND RAISE A FAMILY IN AMERICA, AND WILL DIE IN AMERICA..YOU DON’T HAVE A 360° VISION. ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF WORLD(CULTURES AND RELIGIONS) IS WHAT YOU’VE HEARD, BEEN TOLD, AND SEEN ON TV. YOUR THOUGHTS AND ARGUMENTS, ARE DRASTICALLY, INEVITABLY AND MISERABLY LIMITED. DON’T GET ME WRONG…I LOVE THE US, BUT AS LONG AS YOU GUYS KEEP BEING ARROGANT(WHEN IT COMES TO INTERNATIONAL POLITICS ETC.), YOU’LL NEVER WIN. THEY ARE MORE AND MORE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD AGAINST THE US..AND THEY ARE POWERFUL ANTI-AMERICANS, EITHER OPENLY OR NOT(FRANCE, GERMANY, CHINA ETC.) IF YOU DONT RECOGNIZE THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM, YOU WONT FIND A SOLUTION!!!
MIKE on May 19, 2010 at 4:40 pm
John Brooks, don’t continue or even bring up the subject of Israel and Palestine in this blog. It has NOTHING to do with those topics, for those of you who are bringing it up, stop. This has to do with the ignorant remarks Debbie is making on the beautiful LEBANESE AMERICAN Rima Fakih. And also, i am a Palestinian American, and Muslim and you all have NO idea what you are talking about. You listen to what the media tells you, you have not witnessed anything first hand like i have, so please, do not let me start on such a subject on this idiots blog.
As for Rima, i am friends with her, i know her. She and her family recognize and celebrate both christian and Islamic faith. Obviously, if she was a Good true Muslim, she wouldn’t be in a bikini on television and showing all her skin. Muslims are recommended to dress modestly, cover their chests. Either way, you are ridiculous for making such stupid and offensive remarks about such an innocent girl. ALso, it’s a beauty pageant! your hatred for Arabs and Muslims is far beyond what i thought it was before reading this. You’re pathetic, and you need to get your facts straight before making such STUPID remarks.
malak21 on May 19, 2010 at 4:47 pm
THIS CUNT IS A JEW! ONE MORE TIME AMERICAN JEW STRIKES THE MUSLIMS AND WE CHRISTIANS GET THE BLAME FOR IT.
Schlussel was born in 1969 to a family of Polish Jewish descent. Her father, H.L. Schlussel, was also the son of immigrants. An ophthalmologist who also served in the United States Army, he has been a major influence in his daughter’s life.[2] She became active in politics at an early age, joining the National Teenage Republicans and being named the 1987 Outstanding Teenage Republican.[citation needed] She was a Jack Kemp delegate at the 1988 Republican National Convention and has worked on numerous political campaigns.[3]
myke on May 19, 2010 at 6:40 pm
Wow, I just wanted to see if this website was as crazy as people said it was.
Looks like they were right.
It’s like a drunk Nazi tripping out on LSD and mushrooms.
She’s just a pretty girl who won a beauty contest.
Grow up, pray for serenity and stop being so hateful.
Hate gives you wrinkles.
on May 20, 2010 at 3:07 am
what the hell has the world come to???? why is there a a conspiracy theory hatched from a damn beauty pageant??? this debbie dumbass needs to get a life. go help build a couple homes for families…go volunteer in haiti. make yourself useful to the world.
jet on May 20, 2010 at 8:41 am
Debbie Schlussel is the Joseph Goebbels (Hitler’s Minister of Propaganda)of the 21st century
LB on May 20, 2010 at 12:03 pm
I am French and I am really breathless reading all this non sense. I thought some French people are really bigot,but Debbie, congratulations, you hit the jackpot, you should be in the Guinness record book for your level of stupidity!!! ALl this hatred, all this anger because this lovely girl has been elected miss USA! She is the prettiest of them all, whether you like it or not, and spilling your filth and hatred on her will only make her more popular. By the way Debbie, who is your cosmetic surgeon? He should be jailed, you look like a mummy, no wonder why you are so jealous of this lovely young and natural brunette…You should be concerned for being sued because of libel and defamation
chouchou on May 20, 2010 at 12:37 pm
Based on your undeclared sources, Fakih’s RELATIVES are Hezbollah sympathizers or fighters. That does NOT prove that she is a sympathizer by any stretch of logic.
In this country, the daughter is not implicated for her father’s crime.
Even if she is a Hezbollah sympathizer, so what?! KKK activists are constitutionally ALLOWED to carry out hateful, racist activities across America. Can’t she hold an opinion about an important issue of the day that affects her country of origin and her people?
Random Reader on May 20, 2010 at 5:55 pm
I used to think that the far left statements that you and those like you are racist were just knee jerk reactions–anrelexive appeal to ;s rhetoric.
Now, I am sure they are correct.
The uniformity of the right wing blogosphere’s reaction is bigoted, disgusting racist and as un-American as the KKK.
You and Daniel Pipes and the others are a disgrace to this nation.
Jim Kaine on May 21, 2010 at 7:10 am
Why does this matter? She is pretty, she won and she may have won because of political correctness.
I don’t care where she came from, I mind where she’s going to. And what she appears to be going to is the American Dream. This lady and her family are rapidly becoming American (if they aren’t already). Sure it could be a trick, but to what aim? So what if miss USA is an Hezbollah agent, what can they use her for?
daniel on May 21, 2010 at 7:57 am
Seems pretty bad that a girl with terrorist family is picked for miss U.S.A.
A sick joke on good people. Trump should be ashamed.
George on May 21, 2010 at 5:41 pm
Brainless blog. Brainless.
John McClain on May 22, 2010 at 1:43 pm
Dear Debbie, you are indcredulous. The slanderous lies, racist propaganda and bigotry you promote here are down right dangerous. In reading some of your supporters’ comments, I see a frightening trend. Your misinformed, radical prose only lead people in the frightening direction of Nazi Germany on the eve of the holocaust (different population, same principle). You are out of line and you are doing this nation a horrific disservice. I believe in freedom of speech, but please, please stop hurting my beloved country.
on May 22, 2010 at 8:00 pm
Why do you call Hizbolla terrorists when the dictionary definition does not fit. Hizbolla is NOT a terror group, they are a RESISTANCE group. Just like in Nazi Germany, we had RESISTANCE groups (Jews) that fought the SS. Would you label them terrorists as well?
A Jew on May 22, 2010 at 8:26 pm
Bunch of ignorant bigots. Debbie you cunt, get a life already.
Tar on May 23, 2010 at 10:24 am
JAJAJAJAJAJA!! You’re a damn idiot if you think anyone believes what you are saying. Then again, there are plenty of idiots like you in this country who attempt to disguise their bigotry and their racism. Rima is a beautiful woman, much more so than you, and she deserved to win. “Intelligence sources”…right…like you would have access to any. Please. I’d have a lot more respect for you if you just blatantly put it out there that you dislike her because of her race and leave it at that.
Lupe on May 23, 2010 at 1:14 pm
Wow. This blog is full of Israel-first traitors parading around as “American Conservatives”. Rima Fakih is a scam designed to give you clowns another reason to whine and collect tax dollars from the Goyim to send to Israel.
Bert on May 24, 2010 at 2:18 am
Are you kidding how dumb this girl is??
Stevo on May 30, 2010 at 12:23 pm
OK, I just stumbled into this blog, and the only question I have is: Is Ms Debbie crazy or what?
MsMissy on May 31, 2010 at 8:02 pm
Hassan Nassrallah doesn’t hide? get your facts right! he fights with his men. this shows how ignorant you are. oh and why are you so bothered. she’s muslim so wot? you’re such a rotten cunt. Peace. Allahu Akbar.
Fluckled Upple on June 2, 2010 at 7:59 am
I am personally offended as a muslimah, and as an American, that you would assassinate her character in such a light. Do you realize that
even showing her body is
completely against anything islam teaches? I encounter people such as yourself constantly, and you all are walking contradictions. Your views on foreign policies concerning women rights change once these same women touch American soil. I have too many foreign friends who came to America following a dream, and found horrific nightmares. How are you any better than foreign policies?
Anisah on June 3, 2010 at 12:35 pm
Should Catholic contestants be asked if they agree with the Church’s position that women are second-class citizens without the right to all sacraments and without the right to control their own bodies? Should LDS contestants be asked whether the Book of Mormon was actually translated from golden plates and revealed to Joseph Smith by an angel? Should evangelical Protestant contestants have to justify their belief in Creationism despite all scientific evidence to the contrary? Should Jewish contestants have to explain why Palestinians don’t deserve a state of their own?
on June 6, 2010 at 5:35 pm
Tray to read about islam first and then write about it.
your information completely wrong..
You are masked with Jewish loopy propaganda
please open your ayes tray tray to find the naked through
let the girl go on competition on the clean way
omar on June 7, 2010 at 5:01 am
Hmmmm.. I just spent the day looking up ppl. in the gaza strip. The images of babies and children proudly outfitted with bomb’s strapped on them and older children learning weaponary sure helps with islam is peaceful. And all those signs the palestinians were holding ..kill the jews.. not to mention all the missles these ‘peaceloving’ muslims send to isarel. Yelp i read a little of the quran..where it says’ lie to your enemy..smile at him face to face
and then when his back is turned stab him in the back. When i see muslims love the jews then i might beleive they are ‘peaceful’ but for now i say BULLSHIT!!
nanna on June 7, 2010 at 9:05 pm
Hello,this is Martin from Shengge Enterprise and shengge jewelry factory.
our product include Pin,crown,tiaras,necklace,earring,suspenders and so on.
if you need imitation jewelry include Pin ,crown,tiaras,necklace,bracelet,earring,ring please enter our website
www dot cnshenggecrownandtiarafactory dot com
on August 26, 2010 at 12:10 am
WHO THE HELL WROTE THIS JUNK….. WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!
GET YOURSELF AN EDUCATION BEFORE WRITING BULLSHIT…
WTF on September 9, 2010 at 5:38 pm
First let me thank you for defending me pro bono against a Dearborn Plastic Surgeon who when he ripped off my Moslem friend Souad sued me after I went
to condemn him as a piss poor Moslem for cheating her. His name Dr.Haitham Masri. Thanks for exposing him and his conveniently divorced wife on your website.
I simply do not understand how this country thinks concerning this contest. What are these morons out to prove? If she does not have ties to Hezbollah I am a monkey’s uncle. Of course she is “obviously not dangerous” so lets make her a celeb to demonstrate that we are not as bigoted as they are. If it was up to her bloody relatives everyday in America would look like Halloween and Israel would be in ashes just like the twin towers. Remember what Mohammed and her Imams say about deception as a legitamit strategy.
Ronald Wolf on October 11, 2010 at 8:19 pm
The mgesase in this post is very important for every supporter of Israel to understand. Unfortunately, some of the hard truths of “reality” are sometimes not factored in to the degree they should be when peace issues and Israel’s security are debated by some critics.
on February 4, 2012 at 7:22 pm
Harumph! so much indignation at Rima, of course she is “obviously harmless” but remember what Mohammed and todays Imams say about the legitimate use of deception in a Jihad.
If she does not have sympathies for her bloody hezbollah relatives I am a monkey’s uncle. If it were up to them Israel would be in ashes like the world trade center. So much for politcal correctness which thankfully Mz.Schlussel is innoculated against.
Thankyou Debby for defending me pro bono in my libel case intitiated by Dr.Haitham Masri another Israel hater for ripping off my Moslem friend Souad, I guess for being in my Jewish company.
Ronald Wolf on October 11, 2010 at 8:31 pm
Debbie did anyone tell u that u look like miss piggy lol so
cute please come to dearborn n say all that crap about us to are faces u fat jealous bitch u hate on us Lebanese bc u wanna look n be like us
on August 10, 2011 at 12:11 am
As a person who shares the same last name like rims. I Haitham fakih of dearborn think that you people are jealous of her beauty and just badmouthing her. Haitham ( tom fakih )
Haitham fakih on November 30, 2015 at 8:42 pm
Advertisement
Sponsored Links

我要回帖

更多关于 台湾混血女模rima 的文章

随机推荐