i love a ghost是哪首英文歌第一句what的第一句

哪首英文歌第一句唱的变成中文读音是爱为肯佛友_百度知道
哪首英文歌第一句唱的变成中文读音是爱为肯佛友
哪首英文歌第一句唱的变成中文读音是爱为肯佛友
some you don'm glad that I't care what the world sayWe spread love it'll never leave youSo you gotta be strong strongLive by the words of the song songTogether is where we belong longNever stop dreamingKeep holdin&#39, givin&#39Que Sera - Justice CrewAt the end of the daySs the only waySo you gotta be strong strongLive by the words of the song songTogether is where we belong longNever stop dreamingKeep holdin'tSo I' up it ain're not aloneSinging la la la laQue Sera(Oh;re not aloneSinging la la la laQue SeraAt the end of the daySome you win, some you don'm glad that I'tSo I'tSo I'tSo I'm glad that I&#39, will stand tallNo matter what you go throughI'm hereWith some friends that I knowAlways there with a smileSaying you' onAt the end of the daySome you win, some you don'm hereWith some friends that I knowAlways there with a smileSaying you&#39, here we go ya'm glad that I'tSo I'm glad that I' onAt the end of the daySre not aloneSinging la la la laQue SeraWhen it'm hereWith some friends that I knowAlways there with a smileSaying you'm hereWith some friends that I knowAlways there with a smileSaying you'm hereWith some friends that I knowAlways there with a smileSaying you&#39, some you don&#39, some you don'tSo I&#39, ohYou gotta get through itTomorrow is a mystery soLet'll)YtSo I're not aloneSinging la la la laQue SeraWe keep falling but theWorld keeps spinning and IMight stop winningJust as long as I got you by my sideWe keep falling but theWorld keeps spinning and IMight stop winningBut I know that we're not aloneSinging la la la laQue SeraAt the end of the daySm hereWith some friends that I knowAlways there with a smileSaying you'm glad that I'm hereWith some friends that I knowAlways there with a smileSaying you's been a long dayHt okWe don'm glad that I's just do itAnd even when the rain fallsYou and I, some you don're gonna be alrightAt the end of the daySome you win, some you don're not aloneSinging la la la laQue SeraAt the end of the daySome you win
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
读音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【I‘m a Ghost】_The Moondoggies-I‘m a Ghost在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
I‘m a Ghost
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
The Moondoggies歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机求一首英文歌,第一句是my father is a doctor_百度知道
求一首英文歌,第一句是my father is a doctor
但是他们无法医治自己女儿爱的症状:my mother is a nurse.,虽然女孩父母是医生护士.,头发烧.然后就是类似这样那样的话 这是一首讲爱的歌:她的一些症状女生唱的第一句(第一段)是.他治好了很多人.,心跳之类的.,又忘记歌名了,他确无法治好我....:my father is a doctor.第二段.,脸红,甚至下不了床第三段。 我很喜欢的歌.;s busy 她没空理我她要给弟弟做饭还是干什么...。 我想告诉她我的pain but she&#39,但是我生病了,她觉得自己快死了,很严重.,今天突然找不到了
提问者采纳
//www.bout my painBut she was busyDownstairs serving dinnerfor my brotherNow I can&#39;t get out of bedI&#39.com/programs/view/1CKFlIwtKGo/" target="_blank">ve gotI&#39;t bear not knowing if you even careOoh struck down by the plague of loveSweet poison running through my bloodAnd I can&#39;t bear not knowing if you even care.t help meThough she spent her lifeIn the service of othersI told her &#39://Ooh struck down by the plague of loveSweet poison running through my bloodAnd I can&#39;t bear not knowing if you even careOoh struck down by the plague of loveStruck down by the plague of loveStruck down by the plague of love<a href="httpPlague of Love——Katie MeluaMy father is a doctorHe never told meAbout this problemThat I&#39;t eatI hallucinate in my sleepI get a fever whenever you&#39;re nearOh God it&#39.Maybe nothing can save meSo come a little closerI&#39, I can&#39;t bear not knowing if you even care.My mother is nurseShe can&#39;ve got this crazy notion in my headI hear a ghost in my bedroom lurkingIs it me or is the medicine working&#39;ve got a secret just for youOoh struck down by the plague of loveSweet poison running through my bloodAnd I can&#39;ve never had itit feels awfulit must be somethingthat I caughtI can&#39;s suddenly clearOoh struck down by the plague of loveSweet poison running through my bloodAnd I can&#39
提问者评价
谢谢~~~~~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,第一句是my father is a doctor女生唱的第一句(第一段)是:my father is a doctor.他治好了很多人,但是我生病了,头发烧,脸红,心跳之类的,他确无法治好我.第二段:她的一些症状,很严重,她觉得自己快死了,甚至下不了床第三段:my mother is a nurse.我想告诉她我的pain but she's busy 她没空理我她要给弟弟做饭还是干什么.然后就是类似这样那样的话 这是一首讲爱的歌,虽然女孩父母是医生护士,但是他们无法医治自己女儿爱的症状.我很喜欢的歌,今天突然找不到了,又忘记歌名了,
Plague of Love——Katie MeluaMy father is a doctorHe never told meAbout this problemThat I've gotI've never had itit feels awfulit must be somethingthat I caughtI can't breath, I can't eatI hallucinate in my sleepI get a fever whenever you're nearOh God it's suddenly clearOoh struck down by the plague of loveSweet poison running through my bloodAnd I can't bear not knowing if you even care.My mother is nurseShe can't help meThough she spent her lifeIn the service of othersI told her 'bout my painBut she was busyDownstairs serving dinnerfor my brotherNow I can't get out of bedI've got this crazy notion in my headI hear a ghost in my bedroom lurkingIs it me or is the medicine working'Ooh struck down by the plague of loveSweet poison running through my bloodAnd I can't bear not knowing if you even careOoh struck down by the plague of loveSweet poison running through my bloodAnd I can't bear not knowing if you even care.Maybe nothing can save meSo come a little closerI've got a secret just for youOoh struck down by the plague of loveSweet poison running through my bloodAnd I can't bear not knowing if you even careOoh struck down by the plague of loveStruck down by the plague of loveStruck down by the plague of love/programs/view/1CKFlIwtKGo/
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌i love you 的文章

随机推荐