求一首歌,高潮最后一句“北风呼呼地刮着 刮得的小路上”一首挺老挺童年的歌

有一首歌是外国男的唱的 ,高潮是ya,什么什么的,又ya,什么什么的,是什么歌啊 ,挺好听的。_百度知道
有一首歌是外国男的唱的 ,高潮是ya,什么什么的,又ya,什么什么的,是什么歌啊 ,挺好听的。
提问者采纳
肯定是维塔斯的星星啦…他是个俄罗斯歌手,以海豚音出名…就是那个ya…据说跟海豚的叫声相像哦…没有实力的人唱不了的…还有两首歌有海豚音…张靓影的loveing you和王珏的光
提问者评价
谢谢拉,就是它拉!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高潮的相关知识
其他3条回答
还有没有别的线索...这样真的不好找
vista 的星星
还尼玛win7呢,vista的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁吴克群的一首歌,歌词高潮是:如果说你要走,我不会留!就记住这么一句!速求歌名!谢了!_百度知道
吴克群的一首歌,歌词高潮是:如果说你要走,我不会留!就记住这么一句!速求歌名!谢了!
同上,万分感谢!
歌曲:越爱越难过歌手:吴克群 专辑:为你写诗说说你为什么为什么要走说你为何要分手别拖求你别软弱求你说出口分手的理由但你却拖拖拖拖到什么时候但你还拖拖拖拖到什么时候如果要走却又为何停留请你别拖拖拖大声的说出口请你要痛就痛给我个快活如果说你要走我不会留我不去管以后然后我们说清楚一句话就够如果说你要走我不会留我不去管以后多么痛多么的难过别越爱越难过do do re re mi mi re do do do re mi do然后连话都不说继续沉默连朋友都没得作为了什么然后跟别人说你其实还是爱我就算了吧坏人我来做
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高潮的相关知识
其他2条回答
越爱越难过
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌,我只记得高潮部分有sha lalala…la for you,这首歌挺欢快的,适合跳舞._百度知道
求一首歌,我只记得高潮部分有sha lalala…la for you,这首歌挺欢快的,适合跳舞.
提问者采纳
就是李玟的sha lala吧
谢谢,不是的
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
s a boy in my mind and he knows I'm thinking of him All my way to the day and the night the stars shine above me He' , hoping he's been gone for some time but I know I truly love him And I'll be back when he hears it (Chorus) My heart goes shalala la la shalala in the morning shalala lala sha la la in the sunshine shalala lala shalala in the evening Shalala lala shalala lala just for you If your love&#39..shalala歌词 There&#39
歌手:Vengaboys There's a boy in my mind and he knows I'm thinking of him On my way though the day and the night The star shine above me He's been gone for some time but I know I truly love him And I'm singing a song hopping he'll be back When he hears it My heart goes sha la la la la Sha la la in the moring Sha la la la la Sha la la in the sunshine Sha la la la la Sha la la in the evening Sha la la la Sha la la la la just for you If your love's gone away just like mine You'll feel like crying Sing along maybe once maybe twice Let's try it together Some sweet day no one knows you'll return And you'll be happy Shout it sweet in a song list...
谢谢,不是的
温拿乐队《shalala》
谢谢,不是的
高潮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁某首英文歌高潮部分 有you give me everything 这句歌词 求歌名 挺快的一首歌_百度知道
某首英文歌高潮部分 有you give me everything 这句歌词 求歌名 挺快的一首歌
张靓颖Looking for placesWhere nothing reminds me of youTo stop me from thinkingAbout everything we used to doDid you give me everything just to take it again歌名, oh:Girl of Your Dreams歌手?I thought that I was more than your friendYou told me I was the one that you neededAnd that I was the girl of your dreamsEvery word that you said I believed inNow I am standing here with nothing at allYou made me see far beyond up the rainbowYou made my soul want to reach for the starsEvery word that you said I believed inNow I am standing here with nothing at allNothing at allBreaking the promiseThat I didn’t know how you’d keptCause every time I got strongerYou wanted me to be weakSo you gave me everything just to take it againI thought that I was more than your friendYou told me that I was the one that you neededAnd that I was the girl of your dreamsEvery word that you said I believed inNow I am standing here with nothing at allYou made me see far beyond up the rainbowYou made my soul want to reach for the starsEvery word that you said I believed inNow I am standing here with nothing at allNothing at allYou told me I was the one that you neededEvery word that you said, I believed inSo why you wanted to leave me like beforeAnd leave me all aloneWithout a sound
不是这首噢 很快的歌
你还记得其他歌词吗
不记得了 好像接下来那几句也差不多
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 北风呼呼地刮着 刮得 的文章