有一首喊麦歌词是为了你喊麦歌词的奥迪和你女朋友的迪奥是什么歌?

求10首英文歌名 第一首 女生唱的,前两句是I always need time on my own求10首英文歌名第一首 女生唱的,前两句是I always need time on my own.l never thought l need you when l'm cry.这是在迪奥专卖店听到的,不过只听了2句,觉得应该不错.第二首 只记得副歌部分是We are never ever ever getting back together.这句重复了好几遍,然后是说的like ever,也是女生唱的.第三首 是Jay-Z和另一个说唱歌手合作的,一开始是电子音效,超酷的,到后面还有Michael,jakson,jordan几个名字,还有Game 6什么的.第四首 是一位女歌手唱的,第一句是Four letter word just to get me along.副歌部分是They call me hell.还有一句They call me jane.That's not my name.这是梅赛德斯奔驰的广告歌曲.第五首 是在一汽大众的广告里听到的,前面没听太清楚,最后一句貌似是It can't wait,l'm yours.第六首 是一个男歌手唱的,有一句是All around the world.People want to be love.其它的没记太清楚.第七首 是一首说唱歌曲,前面一直都是一个男歌手在唱,中间是一个女歌手唱的,她唱的是New York,还有好像是made of什么的,然后还有You are in New York.第八首 中间是Dance the night way.Stay young on the floor.希望有人知道歌名,是一首快歌,女歌手唱的.第九首 女歌手唱的,很清新的感觉,声音很细,有一句是The smile on your face什么的.第十首 是一位女歌手的歌,那首歌听起来像摇滚乐的感觉,有一句好像是I think l've finally had enough.l think l mabe think too much什么的,只记得这些了.好的,就是这十首,平均下来如果答对一首可以得到11个金币.如果觉得提示太少,可以追问,如果答对3个可以给赞哦!还有,全部说对才可以给分,要是有歌词什么的,呵呵,我觉得确实有些勉为其难,不过真的很想知道这些歌名,希望有人能够帮我.
风飘飘cd84
第一首Avril Lavigne - When You Are Gone I always needed time on my ownI never thought I'd need you therewhen I criedAnd the days feel like years when I'm aloneAnd the bed where you lieis made up on your sideWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right nowWhen you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hear toalways get me through the dayand make it okI miss youI've never felt this way beforeEverything that I do reminds me of youAnd the clothes you left are lying on my floorAnd they smell just like youI love the things that you doWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right nowWhen you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hear toalways get me through the dayand make it OKI miss youWe were meant for each otherOut here foreverI know we were yeah~All I ever wanted was for you to knowEverything I do I give my heart and soulI can hardly breatheI need to feel you here with me yeahWhen you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hearwill always get me through the dayand make it OKI miss you 第二首Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together we are never ever getting back togetherI remember when we broke upThe first time Saying this is itI’ve had enoughCauz like We hadn’t seeneach other in a monthwhen you said you needed space( what?)Then you come round again and sayBaby,I miss you andI swear I’m gonna change Trust meRemember how that lasted for a dayI say I hate youWe break up You call meI love you
Ooooh~We called it off again last nightBut ooohThis time I’m telling youtelling youWe are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to meBut we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherLike… everI’m really gonna miss youpicking fightsAnd me Falling for it screamingthat I’m rightAnd you Would hide awayand find your piece of mindWith some Indie recordthat’s so much cooler than minewooooh~You called me up again tonightBut woooh this timeI’m telling you,I’m telling youWe are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to me (talk to me)But we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherOooh (yeah)Oooh (yeah)Oooh (yeah)Oh oh ohI used to thinkthat we were forever, everAnd I used to sayNever say never(Uhh So he calls me up and hes like‘I used to love you”I mean like.. I’m just..this is exhausting you knowWe are never getting back togetherLike ever )We are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to meBut we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherWe wooohWe wooohYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to me(talk to me)But we are never ever ever evergetting back together 第四首
The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name Four little words just to get me alongIt's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and II keep stalling keeping me togetherPeople around gotta find something to say nowHolding back everyday the sameDon't wanna be a lonerListen to me oh noI never say anything at allBut with nothing to consider they forget my name(ame ame ame)They call me 'Hell'They call me 'Stacey'They call me 'her'They call me 'Jane'That's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Quiet Girl'But I'm a riotMaybe 'Joleisa'Always the sameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameI miss the catch if they throw me the ballI'm the last chick standing up against the wallKeep up falling these heels they keep me boringGetting clamped up and sitting on the fence nowSo alone all the time and ILock myself awayListen to me Oh No!Although I'm dressed up out and all withEverything considered they forget my name(ame ame ame)They call me 'Hell'They call me 'Stacey'They call me 'Her'They call me 'Jane'That's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Quiet Girl'But I'm a riotMaybe 'Joleisa'Always the sameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameAre you calling me darlingAre you calling me birdAre you calling me darlingAre you calling me birdThey call me 'Hell'They call me 'Stacey'They call me 'Her'They call me 'Jane'That's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Quiet Girl'But I'm a riotMaybe 'Joleisa'Always the sameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Hell'They call me 'Stacey'They call me 'Her'They call me 'Jane'That's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Quiet Girl'But I'm a riotMaybe 'Joleisa'Always the sameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Hell'They call me 'Stacey'They call me 'Her'They call me 'Jane'That's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Quiet Girl'But I'm a riotMaybe 'Joleisa'Always the sameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my name 第五首Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
well you done done me and you bet i felt iti tried to get you but you're so hot that i meltedi fell right through the cracksand i'm trying to get backbefore the cool done run outi'll be giving it my bestestnothin's going to stop me but devine interventioni reckon its again my turn to win some or learn someand i won't hesitate no more no moreit cannot waiti'm yourswell open up your mind and see like meopen up your plans and damn you're freelook into your heart and you'll find love love love lovelisten to the music of the moment dance and singwe're just one big familyit's our god-intended right to be loved loved loved loved lovedso i won't hesitate no more no moreit cannot waiti'm surethere's no need to complicateour time is shortthis is our fatei'm yoursd-d-do do you do you d-d-do do you want to comescooch on over closer dear I'll whisper in your earOh yes love love love love love lovelove you love love you lovei've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirrorand bendin over backwards just to try to see it clearerbut my breath fogged up the glassso i drew a new face and laughedi guess what i'm sayin' is there ain't no better reasonto rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasonsit's what we aim to doour name is our virtueand i won't hesitate no more no moreit cannot wait i'm yoursopen up your mind and see like meopen up your plans and damn you're freelook into yuor heart and you will find that the sky is yoursso please don'tthere is no need there is no need to complicate'cause our time is shortthis is this is our fatei'm yoursI'm saying i'm yoursMm 第六首Justin Bieber - All Around The WorldYou're beautiful, beautiful, you should know it(You're beautiful, beautiful, you should know it)I think it's time, think it's time that you show itYou're beautiful, beautifulBaby what you doing? where you at? where you at?Why you working so shy? hold it back, hold it backWe're not the only ones doing it like that, yeah, like thatSo DJ bring that, bring that, bring that, bring that backCause all around the world people want to be lovedYeah, cause all around the world, they’re no different than usAll around the world people want to be lovedAll around the world, they’re no different than usAll around the worldYou're crazy girl, crazy girl, you should know it(you're crazy girl, crazy girl, throw some chocolate)Light it up, light it up, so explosiveYou're crazy girl, yeah, yeahBaby what you doing? where you at? where you at?Why you working so shy? hold it back, hold it backWe're not the only ones doing it like that, yeah, like thatSo DJ bring that, bring that, bring that, bring that backAll around the world people want to be lovedYeah, all around the world, they’re no different than usAll around the world people want to be lovedAll around the world, they’re no different than usAll around the worldOnce again, the dr mac do ya back at itJB, Luda!I love everything about youYou're imperfectly perfectEveryone is itching from beautyBut you're scratching the surfaceLost found is never foundCan the DJ please reverse it?In lights we pay for changeLet's make every second work itAny day can work it if you're working with people saying you don't deserve it and don't give inCause hate may win some battles but love wins in the endYou shine just like the sun while the moon and the starts reflect your lightBeauty revolves around youSo you like that?All around the world people want to be lovedAll around the world, they’re no different than usAll around the world (people want to be loved)All around the world (they’re no different than us)All around the world (people want to be loved)All around the world (they’re no different than us)All around the world
第九首Alison Krauss - The Smile On Your Face It's amazing how you can speak right to my heartWithout saying a word you can light up the darkTry as I may I could never explainWhat I hear when you don't say a thingThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at allAll day long I can hear people talking out loudBut when you hold me near you drown out the crowdOld Mr Webster could never defineWhat's being said between your heart and mineThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at allThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at all 只能猜出这么多了,多少给点分吧!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码“为了你的奥迪,我的迪奥,我们要加油!”这句话什么意思?_百度知道
“为了你的奥迪,我的迪奥,我们要加油!”这句话什么意思?
提问者采纳
为了自己的梦想,咱们共同努力啊!
采纳我的正确!
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
一鸣天下白
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
迪奥的相关知识
其他2条回答
拼搏奋斗才能换来财富
努力实现目标
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我是客服柒柒,小蜜书您只管使用,剩下的由我来帮您解决,么么达。您的满意,是我前进的动力,我是房产小蜜书客服蜜蜜,需要我就点我吧~我是销售大白,注册开通小蜜书找我!我是销售洋洋,注册开通小蜜书找我!小蜜书销售一部曼曼 采集房源 刷新房源排名 群发房源-房产中介的好帮手小蜜书-小雨
想代理小蜜书找我
小蜜书-房产中介的小蜜中介朋友找项目找代理,找我小蜜书曼曼,给你最优的项目推荐渠道代理找菜头!我是菜头,我力挺我自己!会员中心/为了我的奥迪为了你的迪奥来源: &&
  国庆节假期就这么结束了,假期总是太短。身体回来了,灵魂在哪里?好多人还沉浸在疯玩的欢乐中无法自拔,有木有!    小蜜书早晨坐在办公桌前,突然发觉上班的心情比上坟还沉重!我发现了,我病了。每到节后,我就疲倦!头晕!胸闷!腹胀!食欲不振!浑身酸痛!注意力不集中……你们是不也有?    不想上班,不想发房源,没有耐心做这么繁琐的事情;不想写房源描述,虽然身体坐在电脑前,可我的心还在千里之外。我们伟大的祖国母亲,你要不要考虑再过一回生日呗,农历的也行啊。    不想上班?额,这个帮不了你;不想发房源?这个可以有;没心思写房源描述?这个也可以有;没体力去拜访业主?......    这些问题小蜜书能帮你统统搞定!而且,小蜜书能为你做的事情比你预想的还要多。假期不再优惠在,现在在指定城市加入小蜜书推广大使,邀请好友注册还能享受更多优惠;不在活动城市怎么破?没关系,现在注册房产小蜜书也能享受免费试用一个月!    为了自己的奥迪,为了妻子的迪奥,为了孩子的奥利奥,努力奋斗吧!走向销霸,从小蜜书开始!
房产小蜜书是运用云技术为房产经纪人量身设计的软件,是目前
,,功能整合并做了优化改进,做到15秒快速获取最新个人房源,房源一键群发多端口,摸拟手工全天定时刷新房源,房源克隆搬家;企业版还包含小区占比透视,排班刷新,排班发布,二手房市场数据分析等房产中介管理系统,加盟热线:400-088-4846
推荐给好友 收藏到本地 收藏到百度
版权所有 (C) 小蜜书房产中介管理软件 闽ICP备号

我要回帖

更多关于 另类喊麦lol为了你 的文章

随机推荐