出门在外也不愁在你欣赏这首《oppo啊哈啊哈dj》的同时,顺便了解一些DJ舞曲音乐文化吧→→
夜店DJ内部自备私货小气氛
FAQ常见问题
价格:¥5800包住宿
价格:¥9800包住宿
价格:¥12800包住宿
价格:¥16800包住宿
价格:¥32800包住宿
培训地址:安徽省合肥市高新区天波路天怡商务中心510室(乘车路线22路,3路到通用所下)
Copyright (C)
Inc. All Rights Reserved. 蜀ICP备号-1
合肥新迪杰唱片制作有限公司 未经授权禁止链接复制或者建立镜像 | 顶尖DJ培训中心 版权所有找一首英文歌,开头是哈哈哈哈.哈哈哈 ...哈哈哈哈.急在百度视频找"国外跑酷酷炫视频'里面的那首歌
Brandy - Afrodisiac是这个吧...歌词:[INTRO:]Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha[VERSE 1:]Whatever you want,I got it,Papi Don't hesitate,holla at me!What I'm lookin' for Is simple,you see Love and support and sexuality When I'm with you,I don't wanna leave I need you just like air that I breathe But when I'm not with you,I'm missing my peace I got a lot inside I need to release You fulfill my every desire When I'm with you,you take me higher (Wooo woo whoo)[CHORUS:]You're my afrodisiac You're the only one I'm needin' When I go,I'll come back 'Cause there is no way I'm leavin' You're my afrodisiac You're the only one I'm needin' When I go,I'll come back 'Cause there is no way I'm leavin' [VERSE 2:]There is no way you are gettin' away I need your love every day Medicine can't cure the way that I feelWhat I need is my inner fillBeing without you,its makin me illStressin me out i need to chillSomething this strong,gotta be realNothing or noone,show my skillsYou fulfill my every desire When I'm with you,you take me higher (Wooo woo whoo)[CHORUS]I admit that I'm a prisoner of your sex appeal(sex appeal)I can't seem to find a way to escape how i feel(how i feel)I can't wait no longer,please come give a dose to me(dose to me)Breathin's gettin stronger need you now,close to me[CHORUS x2]Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首英文女声欢快dj,yy里面会经常放_求歌名吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,997贴子:
一首英文女声欢快dj,yy里面会经常放收藏
歌词有 i need you tonight and i love you love you love you by my side。还有 nothingcan tear us apart.
yy里主播会烦的当伴奏。提供线索就粉~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
歌词有 i need you tonight and i love you love you love you by my side。还有 nothingcan tear us apart.
你说的是Dilemma吧,Nelly的歌曲
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或一首英文歌,里面一开始是 啊哈哈哈哈,中有,法克U说了一下谁知道这歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
一首英文歌,里面一开始是 啊哈哈哈哈,中有,法克U说了一下谁知道这歌叫什么名字?
我有更好的答案
gee lo green的fuck you
酷狗搜 蜡笔小新dj
Lily Allen
fuck fuck you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁