啥辣v然后是woohohohohoh英文歌ohohohoh

商品名称:
京&&东&&价:
商品评分:
评&&价&&数:
多品类齐全,轻松购物
快多仓直发,极速配送
好正品行货,精致服务
省天天低价,畅选无忧目前系统繁忙,请稍后刷新试试britney spears有一首歌是ohohohohohohohoh,ohohohohohohohohoh,好听,不知到时什么歌, britney spears有一首歌是ohoho
britney spears有一首歌是ohohohohohohohoh,ohohohohohohohohoh,好听,不知到时什么歌 ohohohohohohohoh先是声调,后是降调 Kesha疯信子 britney spears有一首歌是ohohohohohohohoh,ohohohohohohohohoh,好听,不知到时什么歌
有没有多点提示...很多歌都有ohohohohohohohoh,oho浮饥第渴郢韭电血钉摩hohohohohohohoh...
till the world ends…
一定是“I wanna go
till the world ends
热心网友一首英文歌`男的唱的最后唱完了我记得是有一个英文然后是OH OHOHOH OHOHOHOH_百度知道
一首英文歌`男的唱的最后唱完了我记得是有一个英文然后是OH OHOHOH OHOHOHOH
Bye Bye - Mariah CareyThis is for my people's who just lost somebodyYour best friend your baby your man or your ladyPut your hand way up high we'll never say byeMamas daddies sisters brothers friends and cousinsThis is for my people's who lost their grandmothersLift your head to the sky 'cause we will never say byeAs a child there were them timesI didn't get it but you kept me aliveI didn't know why you didn'tShow up sometimes on sunday morningsAnd i miss you but i'm glad we talked throughAll them grown full things separation bringsYou never let me know it you never let it showBecause you loved me and obviouslyThere's so much more left to sayIf you were with me today face to faceI never knew i could hurt like thisAnd everyday life goes on likeI wish i could talk to you for awhileMiss you but i try not to cryAs time goes byAnd it's true that you reached a better placeStill i'd give the whole world to see your faceAnd i'm right here next to youBut it's like you're gone too soonNow the hardest thing to do is say bye byeBye bye bye bye bye byeBye bye bye bye bye byeBye bye bye bye bye bye bye byeAnd you never got the chance to see how good i've doneAnd you never got to see me back at number oneI wish that you were here to celebrate togetherI wish that we could spend the holidays togetherI remember when you used to tuck me in at nightWith the teddy bear you gave me that i held so tightI thought you were so strong you'd make it through whateverIt's so hard to accept the fact you're gone foreverI never knew i could hurt like thisAnd everyday life goes on likeI wish i could talk to you for awhileMiss you but i try not to cryAs time goes byAnd i know that you've reached a better placeStill i'll give the world to see your faceAnd i'm right here next to youIt feels like you've gone too soonThe hardest thing to do is say bye byeBye bye bye bye bye byeBye bye bye bye bye byeBye bye bye bye bye bye bye byeThis is for my people's who just lost somebodyYour best friend your baby your man or your ladyPut your hand way up high we will never say byeMamas daddies sistersBrothers friends and cousinsThis is for my people's who lost their grandmothersLift your head to the sky'Cause we will never say bye byeI never knew i could hurt like thisAnd everyday life goes onI wish i could talk to you for awhileMiss you but i try not to cryAs time goes byAnd soon as you reached a better placeStill i'll give the world to see your faceAnd i'm right here next to youIt feels like you gone too soonThe hardest thing to do is say bye byeBye bye bye bye bye byeBye bye bye bye bye byeBye bye bye bye bye bye bye byeBye bye bye bye bye byeBye bye bye bye bye byeBye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
ohohoh的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 ohohohohoh韩文歌 的文章

随机推荐