Won't you come and put it down on me
特别提示:
您当前浏览的是婚礼音乐的Sugar的歌词
如果喜欢Sugar,请将音乐巴士推荐给你的朋友
特别声名:本站充分的认识到保护音乐版权的重要性,本站为更好的保护歌曲著作人权益,保护发行人的利益。在防止拷贝、下载做了努力。
我们不提供任何音乐本地下载,同时我们也希望网友们为更好的、健康的认识到尊重著作人的必要性。
音乐巴士 版权所有 &&求《sugar》的歌词。注意,我要英文歌词和中文谐音相对的歌词!!谐音!谐音!_百度知道
求《sugar》的歌词。注意,我要英文歌词和中文谐音相对的歌词!!谐音!谐音!
t care where you are 喔宝贝, hanging 别让我陷入迷惘之中 Come get me some 过来给我点糖甜心 When I't you come and put it on on me 你要不要来我身边 将糖到在我身上 Sugar 糖甜心 Yes please 没错 请来吧 Won'm something weak 感觉像失去身体的一部份一样虚弱 Yt you come and put it on on me 你要不要来我身边 将糖到在我身上 My broken pieces 我那破碎的心 You put them up 你将那些碎片捡起 Don't wanna be needing your love 我不想表现得像是我想要你的爱 I just wanna be deep in your love 我只是想沉浸在你的爱之中 And it&#39, I's killing me when you&#39,乞求你 I&#39,你的爱 I need it now 我现在就要你的爱 When I&#39还是好好学英语吧,cause a bullet don't you come and put it on on me 你要不要来我身边 将糖到在我身上 Oh right here,因为我需要 Little love and little sympathy 一点爱与一点同情 Yeah you show me good loving 你就是爱的典范 Make it alright 你让一切变得完美 Need a little a sweetness in my life 我的人生真的需要一点甜心 Sugar 糖甜心 Yes please 没错 请来吧 Won't give all that shy sh-t 别管那些脸红心跳 No make up on 没有任何伪妆 That&#39,我觉得谐音唱出来不好听的;t wanna play no games 我不想玩任何没有结果的游戏 I don&#39,sugar这首歌词好像不难啊Sugar - Maroon 5 I're away 而当你不在身边简直让我想死 Ot care where you are 喔宝贝;s killing me when you'm on my knees 我都给你跪了 I don&#39,因为我需要 Little love and little sympathy 一点爱与一点同情 Yeah you show me good loving 你就是爱的典范 Make it alright 你让一切变得完美 Need a little a sweetness in my life 我的人生真的需要一点甜心 Sugar 糖甜心 Yes please 没错 请来吧 Won&#39,因为我需要 Little love and little sympathy 一点爱与一点同情 Yeah you show me good loving 你就是爱的典范 Make it alright 你让一切变得完美 Need a little a sweetness in my life 我的人生真的需要一点甜心 Sugar 糖甜心 Yes please 没错 请来吧 Won're hotter than southern california bae 因为美眉你可是比南加州的任何女孩都要火辣 I don'm without ya 当你不在我身边 So insecure 是如此不安 You are the one thing,cause a bullet don&#39, loving 我需要你的爱, cause I need 喔就是这里,因为你就像枪弹一样无论你身在何处 I just wanna be there where you are 我只想到达你的所在地而已 And I gotta get one little taste 而我想先浅尝一口 Sugar 糖甜心 Yes please 没错 请来吧 Won't let nobody touch it 不让任何人触碰 Unless that somebody is me 除非那个谁是我 I gotta be a man 我要变成男子汉 There ain'm broken down 我受伤了啦宝贝;t you come and put it on on me 你要不要来我身边 将糖到在我身上 Oh right here, cause I need 喔就是这里;t wanna be needing your love 我不想表现得像是我想要你的爱 I just wanna be deep in your love 我只是想沉浸在你的爱之中 And it&#39,因为我需要 Little love and little sympathy 一点爱与一点同情 Yeah you show me good loving 你就是爱的典范 Make it alright 你让一切变得完美 Need a little a sweetness in my life 我的人生真的需要一点甜心 Sugar 糖甜心 Yes please 没错 请来吧 Won&#39, one thing 你是唯一一个,我心碎了一地呀 Im without you 当我失去了你 I&#39,因为你就像枪弹一样无论你身在何处 I just wanna be there where you are 我只想到达你的所在地而已 And I gotta get one little taste 而我想先浅尝一口 Sugar 糖甜心 Yes please 没错 请来吧 Won&#39, cause I need 喔就是这里, cause I need 喔就是这里;t gotta be afraid 我不想变的胆怯 Don't you come and put it on on me 你要不要来我身边 将糖到在我身上 Ot no other way 已无其他办法 Cause girl you&#39,唯一一个 I'm never full 我想要活下去的理由 I don't you come and put it on on me 你要不要来我身边 将糖到在我身上 Yeah 是啊 I want that red velvet 我想要那红丝绒蛋糕 I want that sugar sweet 我想要那糖甜心 Don're away 而当你不在身边简直让我想死 Os my 那就是我的 Sugar 糖甜心 Yes please 没错 请来吧 Won't you come and put it on on me 你要不要来我身边 将糖到在我身上 Oh right here, begging 你让我乞求
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求a-teens的sugar rush中英对照歌词一定要有中文和英文的对照,一句句对着译.说过了我要中英对着译的。不要只有英文的,英文的我都可以自己找!没有翻译的一律不采纳!不要浪费你的时间也不要浪费我的时间。
晓星后卫队bgWD
I get a high whenever you're around 无论何时,只要你在我身边,我就会有一种既激动的快感Sweeping from my head to my toes 这种兴奋满足的感觉将我从头到脚全部包围了I,I gotta get my feet back on the ground你使我重新振作了起来'Cause you make me go Out of my way,crossing the line 你使我的生活变得和以前不一样了,它变得有些混乱Making me say what I have in mind 我想,这也许就是在思念时候的样子吧You make me so excited 你使我如此兴奋And I don't wanna fight it 这种感觉我不想抗拒I start to blush 我的脸开始涨红You are my sugar rush 你就是对我的心灵最甜蜜的冲撞Ain't nothing better,baby 没有什么比这个更好的了Is it for real or maybe?这是真的还只是我自己的猜测?I'm losing touch 对其他一切我都丧失了感觉You are my sugar rush 你就是对我心灵最甜蜜的冲击I got a sweet tooth 我触到了你嘴中的甜蜜And a taste for you 这就是你给我的感觉And I might be too obvious 我是不是有点太直接了But I (I,I) I can't help myself from what I do 但是,我就是不能停止这种感情'Cause you make me go out of my way (out of my way) Crossing the line (crossing the line) Making me say what I have in mind,wo-oh,oh-oh-oh You make me so excited And I dont' wanna fight it I start to blush You are my sugar rush Aint' nothign better,baby Is it for real or maybe?I'm losing touch You are my sugar rush Baby you're my sugar rush 亲爱的你就是对我心灵最甜蜜的冲击I get weak and talk too much 讲了这么多我感觉的有些累了You're the sweetest thing I ever tasted 和你在一起是我一生当中最甜蜜的时刻Baby you're my sugar rush I get weak and talk too much 'Cause you make me go out of my way,crossing the line Making me say what I have in mind You make me so excited And I don't wanna fight it I start to blush You are my sugar rush Aint' nothign better,baby Is it for real or maybe?I'm losing touch You are my sugar rush Baby you're my sugar rush I get weak and talk too much You're the sweetest thing I ever tasted (You are my sugar rush,baby) Baby you're my sugar rush I get weak and talk too much You're the sweetest thing I ever tasted (You are my sugar rush,yeah-eah,eah-eah) Baby you're my sugar rush I get weak and talk too much You are my sugar rush
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Woh...Yeah...I get a high whenever you're aoundSweeping from my head to my toesI, I gotta get my feet back on the ground'Cause you make me goOut of my way, crossing the line<b...
扫描下载二维码今日推荐:
sugar&maroon&5&歌词
作者:maroon&5&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
sugar maroon 5 lyricsI'm hurting baby, I'm broken downI need your loving, lovingI need it nowWhen I'm without youI'm something weakYou got me begging, beggingI'm on my kneesI don't wanna be needing your loveI just wanna be deep in your loveAnd it's killing me when you're awayOoh baby, 'cause a bullet don't care where you areI just wanna be there where you areAnd I gotta get one little taste
SugarYes pleaseWon't you come and put in down on meOh right here, 'cause I needLittle love and little sympathyYeah you show me good lovingMake it alrightNeed a little sweetness in my lifeSugarYes pleaseWon't you come and put it down on me
My broken piecesYou pick them upDon't leave me hanging, hangingCome give me someWhen I'm without yaI'm so insecureYou are the one thing, one thingI'm living forI don't wanna be needing your loveI just wanna be deep in your loveAnd it's killing me when you're awayOoh baby, 'cause a bullet don't care where you areI just wanna be there where you areAnd I gotta get one little taste
SugarYes pleaseWon't you come and put in down on meOh right here, 'cause I needLittle love and little sympathyYeah you show me good lovingMake it alrightNeed a little sweetness in my lifeSugar (Sugar)Yes please (Yes please)Won't you come and put it down on me
Yeah, I want that red velvetI want that sugar sweetDon't let nobody touch itUnless that somebody is meI gotta be a manThere ain't no other way'Cause girl you're hotter than southern California baeI don't wanna play no gamesI don't gotta be afraidDon't give all that shy shitNo make up onThat's my
SugarYes pleaseWon't you come and put in down on meOh right here, 'cause I needLittle love and little sympathyYeah you show me good lovingMake it alrightNeed a little sweetness in my life (Yeah)Sugar (Sugar)Yes please (Yes please)Won't you come and put in down on me
SugarYes pleaseWon't you come and put in down on meOh right here, 'cause I needLittle love and little sympathyYeah you show me good lovingMake it alrightNeed a little sweetness in my lifeSugar (Sugar)Yes please (Yes please)Won't you come and put in down on me
Down on me down on meOoh, ahaha
歌词 Maroon 5 - Sugar Lyrics
sugar maroon 5 歌词
http://www.ryedu.net/syy/yywh/19.html
没有相关文章
【】【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
[]09-19[]06-25[]05-26[]05-13[]05-02[]04-08[]10-14[]08-18[]06-22[]11-18[]01-06[]12-24
54912628001020608865879833657730我想要sugar这首歌的中文谐音歌词,歌实在是太绕口_百度知道
我想要sugar这首歌的中文谐音歌词,歌实在是太绕口
内给咯哇 内给咯哇 内给咯 内给咯 内给咯哇奥地了r bua 内给咯哇SUGAR FREE SUGAR FREE SUGAR FREE SUGAR FREE 哦都尅豆带且 一咯尅病哈嫩 跟几吗七大r空满gi不你接嫩表咯内哟吻累个冷跟嘎哟 个带嫩 怒呢r嘎吗bua阿几g豆 那嫩嘿嘎里内哟 sugar free一接扫那 吗累哟哥冷给莫哇你拉哟南个里我哟要怎诶内给还等大r口慢大一gi回一几安南哟个吗r图 票宗嘎提 哈那哈那哈那哈那大弄sugar free 一接弄sugar free 内给慢 sugar free 莫den给sugar free闹嫩嘎r苏咯尅一咯尅 嘎丝麻辣普给嘿哟一咯尅阿普给吗内大r口慢木r里咯波林弄sugar free 一接弄sugar free 内给慢 sugar free 莫den给sugar free闹嫩韩素嘎内那了r阿r苏哦b给慢的咯闹吗你慢的咯包料扫 mun嘎巴叫宝林Sugar Free梦嘎哟豆带且一冷给一给梦嘎哟gio古西姜跟嘎表b给个题嫩木够b给怎m怎m木高我叫哟内毛米一给慢那西婆扫阿几g豆南黑嘎里内哟Sugar Free都带奇几跟m几根m莫累哟带才一冷gi本mun妹哟 那个咯内哟几跟m弄内给哈嫩大r口慢大一接嫩哦b那bua哟呢gio叽叽阿那哟你吗r图票宗嘎提 哈那哈那哈那哈那大I need a sugar free弄sugar free 一接弄sugar free 内给慢 sugar free 莫den给sugar free闹呢嘎r苏咯尅一咯尅 嘎丝麻辣普给嘿哟一咯尅阿普给吗内 大r口慢木r里咯波林弄sugar free 一接弄sugar free 内给慢 sugar free 莫den给sugar free闹嫩韩素嘎内那了r阿r苏哦b给慢的咯闹吗你慢的咯包料扫 mun嘎巴叫宝林Sugar Free奥的r bua 要gi了r bua 要gi要gi要gi要gi奥的r bua 木咯bua 要gi要gi要gi要gi一搜bua桥大bua毛利毛利毛利毛利豆拉哇内给哇 Sugar Free Sugar Free Sugar Free Sugar FreeSugar Free Sugar Free Sugar Free Sugar Free弄sugar free 一接弄sugar free 内给慢 sugar free 莫den给sugar free闹嫩嘎r苏咯尅一咯尅 嘎丝麻辣普给嘿哟一咯尅阿普给吗内 大r口慢木r里咯波林弄sugar free 一接弄sugar free 内给慢 sugar free 莫den给sugar free闹嫩韩素嘎内那了r阿r苏哦b给慢的咯闹吗你慢的咯包料扫 mun嘎巴叫宝林Sugar Free
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 sugar free音译歌词 的文章

随机推荐