有首歌词是(you re one crazythe ony one babe)女唱的

一首歌 歌词高潮是I LOVE YOU BABY英文歌_百度知道
一首歌 歌词高潮是I LOVE YOU BABY英文歌
a href="http.tudou://www.tudou:///programs/view/6_AfcNE2iF0/
就是这个女人唱的 就是经常在酒吧放的那种
有高潮部分的 就是I love you baby
请问你知道吗.com/programs/view/6_AfcNE2iF0/" target="_blank">http
提问者采纳
Can&#39,t take my eyes off you,And if it&#39.I love you.Oh,And if it&#39, stayAnd let me love you.You&#39, baby:Oh;t take my eyes off you, baby, baby.Can&#39.There&#39,Tot take my eyes off you.You&#39, baby.You&#39.I love you,I need you.I wanna hold you so much.Trust in me when I say。这好像是某啤酒的广告歌。You&#39,It t bring me down.I wanna hold you so much.The sight of you leaves me weakCan&#39,But if you feel like I feel.I love you, now that I found you.Pardon the way that I stare.Can'd be like Heaven to touch.Can&#39.There are nos quite alright. 很多歌手唱过;t bring me down, Ire just too good to be true.You're just too good to be true.At long last love has arrivedAnd I thank God I&#39.I love you, stay,s nothing else to compare,Don're just too good to be true.You&#39.You&#39, baby,d be like Hre just too good to be true:Oh.Lt take my eyes off you,Tore justm alive, now that I found you.Can&#39, pretty baby,Please let me know that it&#39,s real, baby,Don&#39.Trust in me when I say.Oh.At long last love has arrivedAnd I thank God I&#39, I pray.;t my eyes off you
相关专业回答
很深情的 只想到这首: Yes, i love you(Aaron Neville)
yes, i love you
(Aaron Neville)
I’m changing my mind,
Never gonna learn
about how to feel again
Cause you,
you’ve opened my heart,
And I just can’t hide,
I love you still.
I know you mean it,
when you say you need me,
You say you won’t leave me,
you’ll...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他4条回答
君ノ瞳ニ恋シテル原唱【椎名林檎】专辑【私と放电】
Can't my eyes off you.这么多人回答..
参考资料:
can't take my eyes off you.....
王若琳--Can't take my eyes off you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌开头歌词是if you are waiting so long,i am heard to answer your call,女唱_百度知道
有首歌开头歌词是if you are waiting so long,i am heard to answer your call,女唱
中间有句歌词是i know what to do,if only you are love me
提问者采纳
ve been thinking 's our secret babe)  We&#39,s Me & U now (baby it&#39.Now it&#39,m gonna make that move now  Baby tell me if you like it  [Verse 2]  I was waitin for you to tell me you were ready  I know what to do if only you would let me  As long as your cool with it I&#39.  = =  貌似你的歌词错了  这首歌应该是 Cassie 的 Me & You  附歌词;t have had you waiting at all  I'm gonna make that move now (move now)  Baby tell me if you like it (tell me if you like it)  It'll treat ya right  Here is where you wanna be  I s Me & U  [Hook]  It&#39,ve been talkin 's)  I'll like it (I swear)  Just relax and let me make that move (It's Me & U now (me and u)  I'm gonna make that move now  Baby Tell me if you like it (tell me if you like it)  It&#39!)  Think I've s Me & U  [Chorus]  It've been waitin  Think I've been waiting (waitin)  Think I've been waitin  Think I's Me & U now (m thinkin 'm gonna make that move now (I'bout- what I wanna do wit you  I know them other guys, I's Me & U now  I've been waitin (Me & U)  Think I's true  They know you r the one I wanna give it to  I can see you want me too  And now it'll keep it between Me & U  [Chorus]  It'bout making that move)  Baby tell me if you like it (Tem gonna make that move now (gonna make a move now)  Baby tell me how you like it (uh huh)  It&#39.;ve been waitin  Think I'm here to answer your calls  I know that I shouldn&#39, uh)  I&#39, yeah)  I've been talking &#39, they wanna see if it's Me & U now (ve been so busy, they've been waitin (its just me and u)  Think I&#39, but I'bout the way I do what I do  They heard I was good they wanna see if it'm gonna make that move now (gonna make a move)  Baby tell me if you like it  [Bridge]  Baby I'bout the way I do what I do  They heard Ill love you all the way down (uh)  Get you right where you like it  I promise you's true  They know your the one I wanna give it to  I cans Me & U now (uh) I&#39, they&#39:  [Verse 1]  You&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Baby If You Only Know 吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求首英文歌,女生唱的,歌词中有句好像是comeback comeback comeback to me in life_百度知道
求首英文歌,女生唱的,歌词中有句好像是comeback comeback comeback to me in life
不是宇多田的噢,谢谢亲。
提问者采纳
宇多田光 come back to me
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
是宇多田光的 come back to me
The rain falls on my windows  
And the coldness runs through my soul   
And the rain falls, oh the rain falls   
I don't want to be alone   
I wish that I could photoshop   
All our bad memories   
Cuz the flashbacks, oh the flashbacks   
Won't leave me alone   
If you come back to me   
I'll be all that you need   
Baby come back to me   
Let me make up for what happened in the past   
Baby come back to me   
I'll be everything you need   
Baby come back to me   
Boy you're one in a million   
Baby come back to me   
I'll be everything you need   
Baby come back to me  ...
Taylor swift
的《If this was a movie》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁韩语歌 女生唱 歌词有you my only one way/you are the only one baby/loving loving lovingloving loving_百度知道
韩语歌 女生唱 歌词有you my only one way/you are the only one baby/loving loving lovingloving loving
歌词还有 we will never cry never never cry
提问者采纳
Ailee(에일리) - Heaven
提问者评价
谢谢,果断是这首歌,很好听,之前金亨俊还在twitter上推荐的说
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
loving的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有个黑人一男一女唱的歌词中有句lina ,挺好笑的_百度知道
有个黑人一男一女唱的歌词中有句lina ,挺好笑的
t wanna touchJust Smoke one Ciggarette and run,I't be with ys got both handsIn her pocketAnd she wont look at youWon&#39, FernandoDon'm not your babeI'm not you's not brokenShe't wanna touchJust smoke one cigarette and runDon't call my name, Bye FernandoI&#39, Am not you&#39,Dt wanna kiss,FernandoDont call my name,But i just can't call my nameDon're babe, Rm not your babeI&#39, FernandoDon't look you at youShe hides through loveEn su bolsilloShe got a halo around her fingerAround youYou know that I love you boyHot like Mt wanna touch, don's just a babyBut her boyfriend't call my nameDon's like a dad, don&#39,Dt call my name, Just let me goShe&#39,Dont call my name, don&#39, FernandoDon'm not you't call my nameDon'm not your babe,Don&#39, rejoiceAt this point I gotta chooseNothing to looseDon&#39.Don&#39,And i know m not you't wanna kiss don&#39, Just let me go Alejandro, RobertoJust stopPlease.I&#39, rejoiceAt this point I gotta chooseNothing looseDon&#39.Don'm not your babe, AlejandroI&#39, FernandoDon't wanna touchJust smoke one cigarette and runDon&#39, AlejandroI't call my name,Don&#39,Don't wanna kiss,AlejandroShe&#39.Don't call my name, AlejandroDont call my name, AlejandroDon&#39, just like a dadDraw those flames that burn before himNow he&#39, don&#39, AlejandroI&#39,I&#39.Just smoke one Ciggarette and run, RobertoDt call my nameDon&#39, gonna fool the badYou know that I love you boyHot like Mm not you&#39,Roberto,I'm not you&#39Lady GaGa
AlejandroI know that we are young
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 ko one re member 的文章

随机推荐