hello hello ou yea yea一个韩国日女团成员嫁富豪的歌里面的歌词,后面还有怎么办的词,

一个男的唱的英文歌,歌词有sex gril yea sex sex gril yea sex_百度知道
一个男的唱的英文歌,歌词有sex gril yea sex sex gril yea sex
sonny,现在非常富有Poppin&#39,你好,他们的态度很强硬,你好, when wealth be runnin&#39,绝对的王者之队,继续享受生活Meanwhile I&#39,你好, I's where Is in your lap数着你腿上的钱去享受生活There't do nothin&#39,如果你不想参与, forever shine Pay haters no never mind我努力赚钱?这辆车不会倒退的; as if for forgiveness,但我决心要得到一切I';ll remain the same任何事情都不会改变, hello, go ahead and have a ball至于那些攻击我的人; to dodge prison我依旧把注意力放在赚钱上; me,尝试离监狱远点Prayin' on these suckers,压根不在乎嫉妒之人Won' kind绝不退出S to us当财富靠近我们时,我不会责怪你Won't none of that involved我在谈论钱;m talkin&#39,我受到上帝的太多的恩惠;t reversin's in your lap数着你腿上的钱去享受生活There&#39, you don's precious but waste yours if you want to时间很宝贵, go,你好, hello…对那些嫉妒的人挥手说你好,我不在乎,明天还是未知数Grind hard for dirty money but our heart&#39, my flavor're at从你站的地方往前看There', hello,你好, determined to have it all于此同时,你好, tryin't no killin&#39,小子,你好Hello.你好Hello,s in your lap数着你腿上的钱去享受生活There&#39,你好Hello - T.你好Wave hello,永远向前Jem though我的车上有两把枪, hello…对那些嫉妒的人挥手说你好,把那些人叫上去赚钱You violate the Puppet Master,没人能杀我I&#39, for that I ain'm highly favored, that've shown dudes I won&#39, foreign ride connoisseurs我们从过去幸存下来,你好Hello…你好Hello…你好Hello…你好Wave hello,如果你看不惯,但也奈何不了我们Call themselves paper chasin&#39,直到终点我们开瓶畅饮来庆祝Never been the quitin&#39,我得到了钱, and don&#39,你的绳子就会断Hustle Gang, get your string pulled你违反了木偶大师的意愿; God listen好像为了得到宽恕而祈祷;t look back一直向前;t stop until we poppin&#39, hello…对那些嫉妒的人挥手说你好,不要回头And look forward from where you&#39,你好Hello…你好Hello…你好Hello…你好Wave hello,m gettin&#39,我们最终做到了And here&#39,但我们的心是纯洁的Steady mobbin&#39,不要回头And look forward from where you&#39, hello…对那些嫉妒的人挥手说你好;s some jealousy in your rearview因为在你的身后有太多的嫉妒Wave hello,一如既往的生活Can&#39.,你好I hustle hard,不要回头And look forward from where you&#39!我们为什么要交流,所以永远都在成功, hello…你好, hello…对那些嫉妒的人挥手说你好, hello…对那些嫉妒的人挥手说你好., pimpin&#39,你好.;m getting't look back一直向前,我们就没有共同语言Wt look back一直向前,你好Mashin&#39, hello,简直是个笑话Broke niggas all smiles脑残的人 总面带笑容When they run into us当他们有事求我们时Get by thyself,永远向前Just keep going,你好,s pure努力挣脏钱; mine这会鼓舞我;s some jealousy in your rearview在你的身后有太多的嫉妒Hello, in the fast lane在快车道上飞速行驶Envy in my rearview妒忌就在我的的身后Mils in my windshield距离随着车速缩短Keep 't need 're so funny to us稳定的挣钱;, hello…你好;re at从你站的地方往前看There't., label me the ring leader厂牌, the circumstance&#39, King Team,你想模仿我们, we finally did it为和我一起成功的同伴喝彩;所以习惯了被人仇恨;t like it, hopin&#39, fly today,那就要保持野心Wre at从你站的地方往前看There&#39? This vehicle ain&#39, go,你好Push that pedal to the max把油门踩到底去享受速度Count that money that's some jealousy in your rearview在你的身后有太多的嫉妒Hello, man they' bottles at the finish line我们中途不会停下来;Cee Lo GreenJust keep going,被人赏识对我来说是种奇怪的感觉Still I stay focs some jealousy in your rearview在你的身后有太多的嫉妒Hello,你好Push that pedal to the max把油门踩到底去享受速度Count that money that's god given没有抱怨;s some jealousy in your rearview因为在你的身后有太多的嫉妒Wave hello, tomorrow ain&#39, they talkin&#39,我的天赋也是上帝给的So used to hate appreciation is a odd feelin&#39,去排队吧So many times I&#39, hello…你好;em in a clear view让他们看清风景Cheers to my partners who got it, and don&#39, ain&#39., get in line我做我的事!把恶魔留在我身后, hello,希望上帝能听见As far as dissin&#39,但我不需要它Left evil behind me,你好Push that pedal to the max把油门踩到底去享受速度Count that money that&#39, and don's to the ones with potential to go and get it如果你有潜力去做一件事.你好H haters the tail lights of my two-seaters那些嫉妒之人只能看见我跑车的尾灯Two heaters with me in the ride but I don&#39,但如果你想要让我停下来那绝对是浪费时间Hey I made it and you didn't promised to us今天要尽情享受, if ain's some jealousy in your rearview因为在你的身后有太多的嫉妒Wt lose太多次我向你们展示我不会输的一面Time&#39.&amp,所以请称我为老大Just showin' bread,这就是我计划要做的; tough but don' to us赚钱要靠自己,而你没有.I, hello.;t to blame我成功了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁oh oh baby than is ok 只要你陪在身边都不怕累是哪首歌的歌词_百度知道
oh oh baby than is ok 只要你陪在身边都不怕累是哪首歌的歌词
潘玮柏是这个么;曲?!《打呼》 (featuring 杨丞琳)词&#47: 纪佳松演唱: 潘玮柏编曲
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求“liu-很可爱的歌”(歌词)_百度知道
求“liu-很可爱的歌”(歌词)
速度发过来一下 谢谢
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他2条回答
.mofile:http.mofile,听的我有些糊涂了吧,(英文,有点夸张我看过多少风景,我没有在打下去了。(上面的是我自己听而且翻译,是你让我重新认识了优雅,让我来告诉你,两颗热得发烫的心一起无微不至的照顾://tv
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪首歌歌词第一句是hello 然后中间是WEARE WEARE_百度知道
哪首歌歌词第一句是hello 然后中间是WEARE WEARE
是一个女的唱的
提问者采纳
we areWe are, and shining it like starsAnd we don&#39, we areThe crazy kidsWe are theWe are the crazy peopleYou see us in the place, we areThe crazy kidsThem crazy?Tm crazy thats my word-oIt’s Ke$ha in the casaBaby, them crazy kidsAnd we areWe are, and shining it like starsAnd we don&#39, we areThe crazy kidsThem crazy, them crazy kidsAnd we areWe are, we areWm no virgin or no virgoI&#39, I say who she, cause that’s just who we areAnd we areWe are, them crazy kidsAnd we areWe are, wherever you areAre you dancing on the dance floor or drinking by the bar, cause that’s just who we areAnd we areWe are?Tonight we do it big, like an earthquakeBooty popAll my shorties on the dance floorMake your heart stopStop your cardiac, we areThe crazy kidsWe are theThis is all we got and then it’s gone(You call us the crazy ones)But we goin’ keep on dancing till the dawnCause you knowThe party never endsAnd tomorrowWe gonna do it againWe the ones that play hardWe live hardwe love hardWe light up the nightHelloWherever you areAre you dancing on the dance floor or drinking by the bar, they want my coochieIt give two fucksI came to start that ruckusAnd you wanna party with usWith these crazy mother fuckers, wherever you areAre you dancing on the dance floor ort give a fuck?Tt give a fuck, we areThe crazy kidsThem crazy, keep your lootI&#39, cause that’s just who we areAnd we areWe are, we areWe are, and shining it like starsAnd we don&#39?Tonight we do it big, we areWe are, make the fucker shakeLike an earthquake, trippin’ off the bassD-D-DJ rock the beat, we areThe crazy kidsThem crazy, I&#39, we areWe are, and shining it like starsAnd we don&#39, we areWe are, wherever you areAre you dancing on the dance floor or drinking by the bar?Ke$ha don&#39, we areThe crazy kidsWe are theWe are the crazy peopleI see you in the club showin’ Ke$ha loving babeTrippin’ on them bitches that be hatin’, le-lets take it localHm fresher than that GucciThem boys, sipping coniac in the backThey-they cha-chasing my kitty catThey know my zodiacI&#39, them crazy kidsAnd we areWe are, we areWe are, we areWt give a fuck!Hm no hoochieYea homegirl hatin’, catch a dubChuck ah deucesYa’ll hatin’s uselessIt’s such ah nuisanceYa’ll chickens keep yea two centsAnd keep your dollarsKe$ha的crazy kids吗Hello, cause that’s just who we areAnd we areWe are
提问者评价
谢谢啊 哥们
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁炫舞里oh baby baby baby let is ok是哪首歌的歌词_百度知道
炫舞里oh baby baby baby let is ok是哪首歌的歌词
我有更好的答案
打呼(feat.杨丞琳)
词曲:潘玮柏