帮忙看看这是哪首歌的歌词?我记得好像是首歌的歌词: i saw it firstlove first this summer time,

You are so beautiful是哪首歌的歌词?_百度知道
You are so beautiful是哪首歌的歌词?
提问者采纳
'cause i&#39. i saw your face in a crowded place. you&#39. but it'll never be with you, it't lose no sleep on that, it's time to face the truth. yeah. you're beautiful. re beautiful, as we walked on by. you&#39, it&#39. s true, and i don&#39, and i don're beautiful. she re beautiful, she caught my eye, fucking high. you're beautiful. there must be an angel witht think that i&#39. i saw your face in a crowded place, but we shared a moment that will last till the end, 'cause i've got a plan. of that i&#39james blunt you are beautiful my life is brilliant. you&#39. you're beautiful, and i don's true. she could see frocause i&#39, &#39. you'll never be with you, when she thought up that i should be with you. but i won&#39. you&#39. you're beautiful. my love is pure. she smiledre beautiful
相关专业回答
正确的歌词是“you are so beautiful to me”。
出自西域男孩的歌曲《you are so beautiful》。
歌曲名称:you are so beautiful(To Me)
所属专辑:The Love Album(Deluxe Edition)
歌曲原唱:Westlife
填词:Westlife
谱曲:Westlife
You Are So Beautiful to me
You Are So Beautiful to me
Can't you see
You're everything I hop...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
james blunt
you are beautiful
my life is brilliant.
my life is brilliant.
my love is pure.
i saw an angel.
of that i'm sure.
she smiled at me on the subway.
she was with another man.
but i won't lose no sleep on that,
'cause i've got a plan.
you're beautiful. you're beautiful.
you're beautiful, it's true.
i saw your face in a crowded place,
and i don't know what to do,
'cause i'll never be with you.
yeah, she caught my eye,
as we walked on by.
she could see from my face that i was,
fucking high,
and i don't think that i'll see her again,
but we shared a moment that will last till the end.
you're beautiful. you're bea...
Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful Escape The Fate - You Are So Beautiful
james blunt-You are beautiful
You are beautiful(James Blunt)
beautiful的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首女的唱的日语歌有几句歌词后面是星期几的英文单词,这是哪首歌?_百度知道
一首女的唱的日语歌有几句歌词后面是星期几的英文单词,这是哪首歌?
re on the other sideAs the skyline splits in twoI&#39,m miles away from seeing youI can see the starsFrom AmericaIChasing Cars're playing &#39?So open your eyes and seeThe way our horizons meetAnd all of the lights will leadInto the night with meAnd I know these scars will bleedBut both of our hearts believeAll of these stars will guide us homeI can hear your heartOn the radio beatThey&#39, do you see them,I'd sing to youYou&#39?Over AmsterdamYou're the song my heart isBeating toSo open your eyes and seeThe way our horizons meetAnd all of the lights will leadInto the night with meAnd I know these scars will bleedBut both of our hearts believeAll of these stars will guide us homeAndIt's just another nightAnd I&#39,You were lying next to meI looked across and fell in loveSo I took your handBack through lamp lit streets I knewEverything led back to youSo cAnd I thought of usBm staring at the moonI saw a shooting starAnd thought of youI sang a lullabyBy the waterside and knewIf you were here, oh, oh
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
日语歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I saw your face shining my way是哪首歌的歌词_百度知道
I saw your face shining my way是哪首歌的歌词
re not nearRemembering when I saw your faceSve tried to hear歌曲, drowning your callsI&#39, not historyBut now I&#39,s replaced:The Shining歌手, slow silent sleepit'm dyingTo put a bit of sunshine in your lifeSoleil all over you, wait for the rainThen it&#39, sun settingAnd suddenly we&#39, warm sun pours over meSoleil all over youWarm sunNow this slick fallen rift came like a giftyour body moves ever nearerAnd you will dry this tearNow that we'm dry of thoughts, pure timingNow I&#39: 涂鸦男孩(Badly Drawn Boy) 专辑:
Get Over It 公司, I&#39: Island Records(环球唱片) Faith pours from your walls, you're in love with everythingSoleil all over you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁i for you 是哪首歌里的_百度知道
i for you 是哪首歌里的
你说的应该是有一段时间很流行的《I saw you》吧?歌曲:i saw you walking in the rain
歌手:阿宇 专辑:阿宇
i saw you (and her) walking in the rainyou were holding hands and i will never be the sametossing and turning another sleepless nightthe rain crashes against my window panejumped into my car didn't drive too farthat moment i know i would never be the samenow here you are begging to meto give our love another tryboy i love you and i always willbut darling right now i've got to say goodbyew代表(woman) m代表(man)w: hi baby how was your day today?m: i love you,i want you, baby.w: you miss me? well , i missed you toom: hey, come on babyw: i missed you so much that i followed you todaym: what? you followed me?w: yeah, that's right. i saw you with that girl.m: what girl?w: walking on the street,kissing her,holding her hand and now you come back to me ?no ,baby, forget you but i love you ,and i can't see you no more.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
《(Everything I Do)I Do It For You》
Sung By &Bryan Adams&
Look into my eyes
You will see what you mean to me
Search your heart search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for
You know it's true
Everything I do
I do it for you
Look into your heart
You will find there's nothing there to hide
Take me as I am take my life
I would give it all I would sacrify
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
I can't help it there's nothing I want more
You know it's true
Everything I do
I do it for you
There's no love
Like your love
And no o...
应该是I Saw You Walking In The Rain
歌手:阿宇 专辑:阿宇
歌词是i saw you (and her) walking in the rain
you were holding hands and i will never be the same
tossing and turning another sleepless night
the rain crashes against my window pane
jumped into my car didn't drive too far
that moment i know i would never be the same
now here you are begging to me
to give our love another try
boy i love you and i always will
but darling right now i've got to say goodbye
w代表(woman) m代表(man)
w: hi baby how was your day today?
m: i love you,i want you, baby.
w: you miss me? well , i missed you too
m: hey, come on baby
w: i misse...
名曲 I FOR YOU
那歌就叫:i for you经典女生慢摇,酷狗里搜。我也是找了好久。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁When you call me, When I hear you breather是什么歌的歌词?_百度知道
When you call me, When I hear you breather是什么歌的歌词?
I feel that I&#39When you call me .;m alive ,是哪首歌的歌词哇.,When I hear you breather
提问者采纳
//mp3;m alive
s a love in flames  Turning and returning to some secret place inside  Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say  Take my breath away  My love。  这首歌是一九八六年的空战电影「捍卫战士」( Top Gun )的主题曲之一;s game  On this endless ocean finally lovers know no shame  Turning and returning to some secret place inside  Watching in slow motion as you turn around and say  Take my breath away  Take my breath away  Watching I keep waiting still anticipating love  Never hesitating to become the fated ones  Turning and returning to some secret place to hide  Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say  Take my breath away  Through the hourglass I saw you  in time you slipped away  When the mirror crashed I called you  and turned to hear you say  If only for today I am unafraid  Take my breath away  Take my breath away  Watching every motion in this foolish lover&#39,演唱的柏林合唱团后来很快就不见蛋了,跟老板说要买这首歌的卡带,成为国际大明星,恋人们终於不再羞怯  转身回到内心的秘密之地  看著你以慢动作转过来说  让我无法呼吸  让我无法呼吸  看著我仍在等待;s game  Haunted by the notion  somewhere there'  转身回到内心的秘密之地  看著你以慢动作转过来对我说  让我无法呼吸  吾爱,我看见你  及时的溜走了  当镜子碎裂时;远方火焰中的爱&quot:  &Take my breath away&quot,我呼唤著你  转身听你说  但愿只为今日,但一时又说不出歌名,还是没有结果,主演这部电影的汤姆克鲁斯却从此平步青云, take my breath away  让我无法呼吸
柏林合唱团  注视著我在愚蠢的恋人游戏中的一举一动  在无尽的海洋中,让我无法呼吸  有个人在收音机里听到了&quot,便到唱片行去;这首歌,觉得很喜欢,期盼著爱情  从不犹豫成为牺牲者  转身回到秘密之地躲藏  看著你以慢动作转过来对我说  让我无法呼吸  透过沙漏,我亦无惧  让我无法呼吸  让我无法呼吸  注视著我在愚蠢的恋人游戏中的一举一动  被某个意念纠缠著  Take my breath away
Berlin  Watching every motion in my foolish lover&#39,当时随著电影的卖座而红透半边天,老板凭著他的专业猜了半天
相关专业回答
席琳.迪翁的 《I'm alive》
I'm Alive
歌手:Celine Dion
所属专辑:A New Day Has Come
I get wings to fly…
Oh-oh I'm alive…
yeah… yeah
When you call for me
When I hear you breath
I get wings to fly…
I feel that I'm alive