是电吉他,开头等等等,大概十五秒左右,然后语速很快的英文歌,英文歌,男歌手,

一首英文歌男歌手唱的开头歌词是,听 有人敲门 我跑下楼去开门_百度知道
一首英文歌男歌手唱的开头歌词是,听 有人敲门 我跑下楼去开门
这首歌有点伤感
Play It Again 播放歌手:Becky GDJ, play my song on the radioLift me up when I'm feeling lowDrop the beat and play it againPlay it again, yeahWatch me take it up, then I break it downI don't play sports, but it's a touchdownI don't blend in, I'm a black sheepAnd even then, ha they still follow meI rock three stripes, can go and check my closetNever share the guap, can go and check my walletI’m a comet, out of this planeSitting on the throne and these haters can't stand itDJ, play my song on the radioLift me up when I'm feeling lowDrop the beat and play it againPlay it again, yeahDJ, spin it back if you're feeling meThe 808 track is all I needDrop the beat and play it againPlay it again, yeahNow watch me do my thingDo my thing out on the stageI become an animalGo and put me in a cageI'm a beast, I'm a beastWhy they let me off my leash?No you can't tame mein this jungle of concreteI'm a creature, I ain't lyingNot a cheetah, I'm a lionessThey saying that I'm the bestAnd I ain't drop an album yetI got them waiting, anticipatingThey losing patienceMy music is vaccination for all my loyal pa供掸垛赶艹非讹石番将tientsDJ, play my song on the radioLift me up when I'm feeling lowDrop the beat and play it againPlay it again, yeahDJ, spin it back if you're feeling meThe 808 track is all I needDrop the beat and play it againPlay it again, yeahLightSilver moon, moon lightLet the boom, boom playTurn it up till you feel the paceRockNever gon, gon stopSay whatcha wan, wan sayIt’s keep gon anywayDJ, play my song on the radioLift me up when I'm feeling lowDrop the beat and play it againPlay it again, yeahDJ, spin it back if you're feeling meThe 808 track is all I needDrop the beat and play it againPlay it again, yeahDJ, play my song on the radioLift me up when I'm feeling lowDrop the beat and play it againPlay it again, yeahDJ, spin it back if you're feeling meThe 808 track is all I needDrop the beat and play it againPlay it again, yeah
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Moston & Malente
的 tight with you
你现在知道名字了吗?我同求,他们说的都不对
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌开头是I go crazy .男歌手唱的,求歌名!_百度知道
有首英文歌开头是I go crazy .男歌手唱的,求歌名!
曲;s been a whileguess you'll be glad to knowthat i&#39:i go crazy歌手;ve learn how to laugh and smilegetting over you was slowthey say old lovers can be good friendsbut i never thought i really see youi really see you againi go crazywhen i look in your eyesi still go crazyno my heart just can&#39:paul davis hello girl it't trueyou know it just ain't highthat old feeling insideway deep down insideoh babyyou know when i look in your eyesi go crazyyou say he satisfies your mindtells you all of his dreamsi know how much that means to youi realize that i was blindjust when i thought i was over youi see your face and it just ain't truei go crazywhen i look in your eyesi still go crazythat old flame comes aliveit starts burning insideway deep down insideoh babyyou know when i look in your eyesi still go crazyoh ----i go crazyyou know when i look in your eyesi still go crazyno my heart just can&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,大概是摇滚的。开头是电吉他指弹,经常有Californi(音译)。但不是加州旅馆。_百度知道
求一首英文歌,大概是摇滚的。开头是电吉他指弹,经常有Californi(音译)。但不是加州旅馆。
California dreaming。The Mamas and the Papas的经典老歌。我记得《阿甘正传》和雪佛兰的广告的插曲用的就是它
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
加州旅馆的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌开头 等等等等,等等等的_百度知道
英文歌开头 等等等等,等等等的
.,啊歪了哦...哦哦哦哦哦 哦哦哦戳白了.,歪了哦.
提问者采纳
I love you more
你重新把问题说一遍
说的不清楚
一开头是登登登登 登登登登,很轻快的啊
你这个太难了
一个单词都没提
给你推荐王力宏的镜中男人
提问者评价
嗯,听听看
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他4条回答
答案=楼主用户名
答案=楼主用户名+1
somewhere i belong
您听下 应该是这个吧?
somewhere i belong
是这个么?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌,节奏感很快,是男歌手唱的,歌词好像是什么one time(没太听清)_百度知道
有首英文歌,节奏感很快,是男歌手唱的,歌词好像是什么one time(没太听清)
我有更好的答案
one more time ?maroon 5
maroon 5的是one more night吧
卧槽不好意思记错了
Justin bieber 的
one time-贾斯汀 比伯
是不是tension的歌啊
One Life One Love我第一个想到的是这个,不知道是不是
好像不是的,不过还是谢谢啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识