找首英文歌,女生唱的,高潮三声啊,开头一声狼叫的英文歌比开头一声狼叫的英文歌高

求一首英文歌曲 歌曲一开头有一声像老鹰那样的叫声 歌曲高潮部分一直唱几个英文 就唱 nine ni_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲 歌曲一开头有一声像老鹰那样的叫声 歌曲高潮部分一直唱几个英文 就唱 nine ni
求一首英文歌曲 歌曲一开头有一声像老鹰那样的叫声 歌曲高潮部分一直唱几个英文 就唱 nine nine nine nine nine nine 唱一句英文就唱一句这个 这首歌是以前在安雅泽空间里听到的 跪求名字
怎么就没人听过没人知道歌名呢
我有更好的答案
搜少女时代的
能详细一点儿么?
我只记得这么多了
nine hiphop
只能帮你这么多
你搜索这个就是了。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【英乐Love】找一首歌 每句唱完然后都喔~一声的_英文歌吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:204,379贴子:
【英乐Love】找一首歌 每句唱完然后都喔~一声的收藏
非常好听 不知道有大神知道吗
Remind You - Christopher
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或想找一首英文歌,女生唱的,好像高潮部分有一句if..........if you in my heart......._百度知道
想找一首英文歌,女生唱的,好像高潮部分有一句if..........if you in my heart.......
伴奏是钢琴,很好听
ll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's start givingBut there's true we's a chance we're taking our own livesIt're taking our own livesIt's a chance we're taking our own livesIt's true we're dying thereAnd it shows that we must heed insteadWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let'll love you more and moreIt seems in life I didn's true we't make love at allBut if you've been deniedAnd it shows the second we will callWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let're takingWe're taking our own livesIt's start givingBut there's a time when we must love them allAnd it seems that life it don's start givingBut there's start givingBut there're takingWe't do thatWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's a chance we's start givingBut there're takingWe're taking our own livesIt's a chance for taking in needing our own livesIt seems we need nothing at allI used to feel that I should give away my heartAnd it shows that fear of needing themThen I read the headlines and it said they'd be there and I'll make a brighter day just you and meGive in your heart and you will see that someone caresCause you know that they can feed them allThan I read the paper and it said that you're takingWe&#39We Are The World (Demo) - Michael JacksonThere is a time when we should heed a certain callCause the world it seems it's a chance we's right in this lineCause there's true we're taking our own livesIt're takingWe'll make a brighter day just you and meNo there's a chance we are takingWe are taking our own livesIt're takingWe's start givingBut there's start givingBut there'll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's a chance we'll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's true we'll make a brighter day just you and meWe are the worldWe are the childrenWe are the ones who make a brighter daySo let's true we's true we's a chance we&#39
请问您是否注意到问题是如何写的?
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Say hello. Just one last dance.because of you
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({