出门在外也不愁求一首DJ英文歌。开头就是哦哦哦哦哦唔额哦,哦哦哦哦哦唔额哦... 应该是网络歌曲_百度知道
求一首DJ英文歌。开头就是哦哦哦哦哦唔额哦,哦哦哦哦哦唔额哦... 应该是网络歌曲
是Ladygaga .很劲爆很DJ高潮很快的、贾斯丁比伯的 .。不是hey oh不是hero 不是lonely
先是 哦哦哦哦哦唔额哦.,哦哦哦哦哦唔额哦
ood time就是这首歌,因为我也在找这首,我敢肯定,刚找到
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
终于找到了 是Breath And Life Audiomachine 唉! 还是谢谢大家支持吧!
这首吧劲爆dj 总统
向你推荐这个 DJPK网
希望能帮到你
祝你新年快乐
我感觉你要找的这首歌跟我要找的是一首来的吧,我也一直在找呢,开头是连续七八个哦哦哦女声唱的。
Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart
气氛男唱哦哦哦
找到了吗。 我觉得我找的也是你这首
baby! 你去听听是不是这个
网络歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 男唱的 开头有哦耶耶 哦耶耶什么的 记得当中有we are the什么的 这个是什么歌?求教!_百度知道
一首英文歌 男唱的 开头有哦耶耶 哦耶耶什么的 记得当中有we are the什么的 这个是什么歌?求教!
一首英文歌 男唱的 开头有哦耶耶 哦耶耶什么的 记得当中有we are the什么的 这个是什么歌?求教!
提问者采纳
the wanted 的chasing the sun ,听一下是不是,高潮挺符合你说的,是的话请采纳
提问者评价
- -还是不对 不过谢谢了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
we are the champions?
we are the one ?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首啦啦啦啦啦 哦哦哦哦哦开头的英文歌 有点带DJ那种感觉 是男的唱的 很多短视频都有这首歌 知道_百度知道
一首啦啦啦啦啦 哦哦哦哦哦开头的英文歌 有点带DJ那种感觉 是男的唱的 很多短视频都有这首歌 知道
一首啦啦啦啦啦 哦哦哦哦哦开头的英文歌 有点带DJ那种感觉 是男的唱的 很多短视频都有这首歌 知道的告知哈
s a stereo It beats for your&#39. Adam Levine - Stereo HeartsAdam Lre on the interstate I think finally found a note to make you understand If you can hear it' so listen close Hear my thoughts in every note Make me your radio Turn me up when you feel low This melody was meant for you Just sing along to my stereo Oh oh oh oh To my stereo Oh oh oh oh So sing along to my stereo Travie McC fifty pound boombox Would you hold me on your shoulder' so listen close Hear my thoughts in every note Make me your radio Turn me up when you feel low This melody was meant for you Just sing along to my stereo Travie McCs a stereo It beats for your' now I' I can handle that Furthermore&#39:If I was an old school' like your favorite tune And know my heart is a stereo that only plays for you ChorusGym Class Heroes Fm over that Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts If I could only find a note to make you understand I sing a song for you and grab you by the hands Keep myself inside your head' I apologize for any skipping tracks This the last girl that play me left a couple cracks I used to used to used to used to&#39:My heart&#39:I only pray you never leave me behind Because good music can be so hard to find I take your hand and pull it closer to mine Thought love was dead's a stereo It beats for your's a stereo It beats for your&#39:My heart're changing my mind C but now you' check it Travie' sing along and take me by the hands Keep myself inside your head&#39:If I was just another dusty record on the shelve Wouldl you blow me off and play me like everybody else If I asked you to scratch my back&#39:My heart' so listen close Hear my thoughts in every note Make me your radio Turn me up when you feel low This melody was meant for you Just sing along to my stereo Oh oh oh oh To my stereo Oh oh oh oh So sing along to my stereo B like your favorite tune And know my heart is a stereo that only plays for you C could you manage that Like it read well't get mad at me When you have to purchase mad D batteries Appreciate every mixtape your friends make You never know we come and go like we' wherever you walk Would you turn my volume up before of the cops And crank it higher everytime they told you to stop And all I ask is that you don&#39: My heart' so listen close Hear my thoughts in every note Make me your radio Turn me up when you feel low This melody was meant for you Just sing along to my stereo Oh oh oh oh To my stereo Oh oh oh oh So sing along to my stereoEndGym Class Heroes Feat
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
what makes you beautiful
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌一开头就.男的唱的,一开头就 是火哦火哦火哦我哦我,
uuGI92MQ01
为您推荐:
其他类似问题