red story小红帽red开头怎样选中文

手游岛,安卓模拟器第一站
搜索热词:
经典雷曼前设计师新作红色故事:小红帽正式公布
作者:手游岛
  Floriane Marchix是前《经典雷曼》的设计师之一,近日他公布了一款新的横版过关游戏,这款叫做《红色故事—小红帽》(Red Story - Little Red Riding Hood)将会在7月登陆移动平台。  这是一款全新的横版过关游戏,自2014年便开始制作。玩家在游戏中要帮助小红帽逃脱大灰狼的追捕,并安全的将火焰送到安全的地方。玩家在游戏中并不直接操控小红帽前进,而是通过解决各种陷阱和机关让她可以安全前进。除了陷阱还有很多的敌人出现,玩家可以通过跳跃来解决他们。  本作预计会在7月上架,对应iOS和Android等平台。
以上就是手游岛小编给大家带来的经典雷曼前设计师新作红色故事:小红帽正式公布,希望这篇攻略能够帮助到你。,在电脑上完美运行安卓各种手游,凭借着他的android模拟器的流畅性、稳定性、兼容性赢得了万千玩家的青睐,目前玩家已经达到千万级别。用电脑玩手游,了解经典雷曼前设计师新作红色故事:小红帽正式公布,体验视觉震撼,诠释手游最高境界,就在
手游岛安卓模拟器:[转载]Red.Riding.Hood.小红帽血红帽中英文对照字幕(
Red.Riding.Hood.小红帽血红帽
Full moon. Lock up tonight.
今天满月,都锁上门
Better the wolf takes the pig than you.
总比把你叼走好
We lived on the edge of a dark forest.
我们住在黑暗森林边上
Few knew our village by name...
很少有人听过我们村的名字
...but many had heard of the terrible things that happened
但很多人都知道那些恐怖的事
My mother always told me, "Don't talk to strangers.
妈妈总是告诉我:别和陌生人说话
Go get water and come straight home. "
去取水,然后直接回家
I tried to be a good girl and do what she said.
我按照她说的,努力成为一个好女孩
Believe me, I tried.
相信我,我真的想
Do you have the knife?
Right here.
Look, snow white fur.
看,雪白的毛
I'll make you a pair of hunting boots.
我要给你做一双狩猎靴
Do it, Peter.
动手啊,皮特
You do it. - No, you do it.
- 还是你来吧 - 不,你来
That's it.
I know good girls aren't supposed to hunt rabbits or go into the
woods alone.
好女孩不应该捕杀野兔 不应该一个人进森林
But since we were kids, he always had a way of making me wanna
break the rules.
但从小,他就有办法让我违反这些规则
Peter! Trees'll still be there after we eat.
皮特!吃完再砍
- Give me that. - What will you give me for it?
- 把斧头给我 - 拿什么谢我?
- They didn't tell you? - Tell me what?
- 他们没告诉你? - 告诉我什么?
They've arranged for you to marry Henry Lazar.
他们为你安排了婚礼,嫁给亨利
Well, my mother finally got what she wanted.
我母亲终于得到她梦寐以求的了
Henry gets what he's always wanted. You.
亨利也得到了他想要的,你
So, what do we do now?
我们现在该怎么办?
Do you want to marry him?
你想嫁给他吗?
You know I don't.
你知道我不想
- How? - Run away with me.
- 怎么证明? - 一起逃走
Where would we go?
Anywhere you want.
任何你想去的地方
The ocean.
The mountains.
You afraid?
你害怕了?
- No. - Oh, no?
- 不 - 不怕?
You'd leave your home?
你愿意离开你的家?
Your family?
你的家人?
Your whole life?
I would do anything to be with you.
只要和你在一起,做什么都行
I thought you'd say that.
就知道你会这么说
- Oh, did you? - Ha, ha.
- 是吗? - 哈哈
Let's do something about it.
那就来做点什么吧
It'd be half a day's ride before anyone knows we're gone.
等大家发现时,我们已经跑很远了
I'll race you.
This way! Over here!
这边!这里!
It killed again.
又开始杀人了
But we've kept the peace.
我们相处和平呀
Well, the wolf has broken it.
那么是狼破坏了和平
Who is it?
It's your sister.
Mother, Father.
母亲,父亲
Thank you, Claude.
谢谢你,克劳德
- Madame Lazar, please come in. - Suzette.
- 奈萨夫人,请进 - 苏塞特
- I'm sorry for your loss. - Thank you.
- 对于失去令爱我深表同情 - 谢谢
Let me take that.
外套给我吧
- Hello, Henry. - Ladies.
- 你好,亨利 - 女士们好
Lucie was a good girl.
露西是个好女孩
He's your fianc?now. He's come to offer his condolences.
他现在是你未婚夫,只是来吊唁的
- But I barely know him. - You'll get to know him.
- 我都不认识他 - 你会了解他的
Now go down there. Please.
下去吧,拜托
Come with us to the tavern.
我们一起去酒馆吧
Let the women grieve in their own way.
让女士们用自己的方式哀悼
- I-I- I want to go. - No.
- 我…我也想去 - 别
I didn't love your father when we were first married.
我当初嫁给你爸时也并不爱他
I was in love with another man.
我爱着另一个男人
But I came to love your father.
但我后来爱上了你父亲
And he gave me two beautiful daughters.
他给我带来了两个天使
We should count our blessings.
我们应该为我们的幸运祈福
Come on, Father.
走吧,神父
It's been almost 20 years since the wolf has taken a human
20年了它都没有杀人
Twenty years.
That's because we sacrifice our best livestock every full
那是因为每次月圆,我们都献出了最好的牲口
We kept our end of the bargain.
我们可履行了我们的承诺
- So now we kill it. - Yeah!
- 现在,我们去杀了它 - 好!
Let's kill that thing!
I've summoned Father Solomon.
应该请示所罗门神父
Father Solomon?
所罗门神父?
He has destroyed werewolves and witches in cities throughout the
他消灭了许多狼人和巫婆
He will rid us of this beast.
他可以让我们免受狼的伤害
He'll rob us of our vengeance.
他会把我们抢劫一空的
I wonder why she was outside on a wolf night.
她为什么在狼日还跑出去
Maybe she snuck out to meet a boy.
也许偷跑出去见男孩子
My Lucie never even thought about boys.
我的露西不会对哪个男孩有兴趣的
She was certainly taken with my grandson.
她肯定是想见我孙子
She used to come by and follow him about like a puppy.
她以前常常跟着他,像小狗一样粘着
She found out that night that Henry was engaged to her
她刚知道亨利和她妹妹订亲了
She must have been heartbroken.
她肯定心碎了
Maybe she chose to die rather than live without him.
也许是她自己选择的,没有他毋宁死
How romantic.
普鲁灯丝!
It's unspeakable.
真难以置信
She never even told me.
她从来都没跟我提过
Don't worry, dear.
别担心,亲爱的
Henry always had his eye on you.
亨利的眼睛总是盯着你的
You're the pretty one.
你才是最漂亮的
I'm paying my respects.
我是来哀悼的
I know exactly why you're here.
我知道你来干嘛
I've already lost one daughter.
我已经失去了一个女儿
Valerie's all I have left.
只剩瓦莱蕊了
You have nothing to offer her.
你什么也给不了她
I have a trade. The same one as your husband.
我有工作,和你的丈夫一样
I know what a woodcutter earns.
我知道一个伐木工人能挣多少
Henry's her only hope for a better life.
亨利是她衣食无忧的唯一保障
If you love her...
如果你真爱她…
...you'll let her go.
We've all seen the bones on the trail to Mount Grimmoor.
我们都见过格瑞姆山那条小路上的尸骨
That's where the wolf makes its lair.
那就是狼的藏身之处
We know the weaknesses of the werewolf.
我们清楚狼人的弱点
It can't come out in daylight. It can't step onto holy
它害怕白天,不能进入圣地
- And there's silver. - That'll kill it.
- 它怕银的 - 杀了它
Maybe Father Auguste is right.
也许欧格斯特神父是对的
Maybe we should wait.
也许我们应该等等
Maybe, my son...
儿子,也许…
...you should find your courage.
你应该拿出你的勇气
You want to hunt the wolf?
你想抓住这匹狼?
Let's hunt it.
那我们去抓它
Let's kill it!
我们去杀了它!
Let's kill the beast!
杀了这畜生!
Let's kill it!
What's going on?
出什么事了?
Come on, boys!
跟上,孩子们!
Are you with me?!
一起去?!
Be careful.
I lost my sister. I can't lose you too.
我没了姐姐,不能再没了你
We can't do this anymore.
我们不能再这样继续下去
You have to go through with it. You have to marry Henry.
你必须忘了我,嫁给亨利
But you know I don't want Henry.
但你知道我不喜欢亨利
Don't make this something it's not.
别小题大做了
Look, we had our fun. That's all it ever was.
我们玩得很开心,不过都过去了
I don't believe you.
I made something for you.
我为你做了这个
I was gonna wait until our wedding, but, uh...
本来想等到婚礼上再给的,可…
Just in case.
只是以防万一
You will be happy again.
你会快乐的
I promise.
Come on, Henry.
走吧,亨利
We should wait.
应该再等等
- We should wait for Father Solomon. - No!
- 我们应该等所罗门神父来的 - 休想!
He'll be here tomorrow!
他明天就会到的!
- We're gonna kill the wolf. - We can take care of this.
- 我们会杀了狼的 - 我们能处理
That's it? Nobody else?
就这些?没人去了吗?
Let's go! Go home to your mama's, then.
我们走!回你妈怀里去吧
Adrian. Thank you for standing up for Lucie. That was no small
艾德里安,谢谢你为露西站出来,这可不是小事
We'll be family soon. You'd have done the same.
我们就快成一家人了,你也会这么做的
Promise me you'll be careful.
答应我,小心点
Don't worry.
The wolf doesn't want me. I'm all gristle.
狼不会想吃我的,我的骨头都是软的
I mean it, son.
我就担心这,孩子
I promise, Mama.
我答应你,妈妈
Grandmother.
Darling. Darling.
我的小宝贝
There are so many things she didn't tell me.
这么多事她都没告诉我
And I'm her sister. I should've known.
我们是亲姐妹,我应该知道的
That was her choice.
这是她选择的
We all have secrets.
每个人都有秘密
Remember what my grandma used to say:
还记得我的祖母常说的:
- "All sorrows are less with bread. " - "Less with bread. "
- 悲伤再多也比面包少 - 比面包少
Here. Try this.
看看这,试一下
How beautiful.
I was making it for your wedding.
为你结婚准备的
I don't feel like it's my wedding.
我感觉这不是我的婚礼
I feel like...
...I'm being sold.
Right up there.
You better watch yourself.
最好照看好你自己
There's a fork.
Let's split up.
Another fork.
又一个岔路
We'll take the steep one.
我们走险的这边
No. We should stay together.
不,我们应该待在一块
Good morning, dear.
早上好,宝贝
Morning, Grandmother.
早上好,祖母
Grandmother told us that the wolf used to kill entire
families...
祖母说,狼以前会杀光一个家族的人
...snatching children from their beds.
把孩子从床上掠走
Those stories never seemed real to me. Until now.
我从不觉得这些故事是真的,直到现在
Ripped the thing out!
把它割了下来!
To Adrian.
献给艾德里安
For his sacrifice.
To Adrian.
献给艾德里安
Poor Henry.
可怜的亨利
Your father was a brave man.
你爸爸很勇敢
You know, I was close enough to smell it.
我离它很近,能闻到它
And I was afraid. And I hid from it.
可我害怕得躲了起来
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
I should've saved him.
我该救他的
- Henry... - Just leave!
- 亨利… - 走开!
I don't want you to see me like this.
我不想你看到我这样子
It was Henry's father, wasn't it? The man you loved?
你爱的那个男人,是亨利的父亲?
Lucie was in love with him.
露西是他的女儿
She was a year older than me. She could've married him.
她比我大一岁,但却不能嫁给亨利
Why did you insist it was me?
你为什么一定坚持要我嫁?
I think you know the answer to that.
我想你已经知道答案了
I want you to say it.
我要你亲自说
Lucie was Henry's half-sister.
露西是亨利同父异母的妹妹
Adrian was her father.
艾德里安是她的父亲
Does Papa know about Lucie?
爸爸知道吗?
No. And you have to promise me that you'll never tell.
不知道,你得保证永远不说
Father Solomon.
所罗门神父
He's here.
Presenting His Eminence...
现任主教阁下
Father Solomon.
所罗门神父
Oh, please don't cry.
噢,别哭了
You see? You see all these children?
你们看?看到这些小孩了吗?
You see how scared they are?
看到他们多恐惧了吗?
There's a big, bad wolf. Someone has to stop it.
这有一只又大又坏的狼,必须得有人阻止它
Is that the beast that killed our mother?
是那只杀了我们母亲的怪兽吗?
It may very well be.
一切都会顺利的
Go on. I'll join you soon.
进去吧,我等下就回来
This is indeed an honor, Your Eminence.
我很荣幸,主教阁下
Welcome. You've arrived just in time for our festival.
欢迎,您正好赶上了我们的节日
As you can see, the werewolf has been dealt with.
正如您所见,狼人已经被消灭了
That is not a werewolf.
那并不是一个狼人
No disrespect...
我不想无礼…
...but we have been living with this beast for two
generations.
但我们已经和这怪兽生活了两代了
We know what we're dealing with.
我们知道我们面对的是什么
Well, no disrespect...
很好,这不无礼…
...but you have no idea what you are dealing with.
但你们并不知道你们面对的是什么
I was like you once.
我以前也像你一样
My wife's name was Penelope.
我妻子的名字叫佩内洛普
She gave me two beautiful daughters.
她给我带来了两个漂亮的女儿
We were a very happy family.
我们一家很快乐
We lived in a village like this.
我们住的和这差不多
And like Daggerhorn...
像剑角村一样…
...ours was plagued by a werewolf.
被一个狼人困扰
One full moon, my friends and I got drunk.
一个月圆之夜,我和我的朋友喝醉了
We decided to hunt it.
我们决定去捕杀它
It never occurred to us that we might actually find it, but find it
我们以为能找到它,它却没有出现 但最后发现其实我们早就碰到它了
It ripped...
它把我的朋友
...my best friend in half.
撕成了两半
And then it was on me.
它向我扑来
I hacked and hacked at it with my axe.
我拿起斧头,劈,劈
Suddenly...
...it was gone.
I had cut off one of its front paws.
我砍下了它一只前爪
I thought it might make a clever souvenir, and so I took it
我把这纪念品带回了家
And there I found my wife...
我发现我妻子
...with a bloody rag wrapped around her wrist.
用一块血迹斑斑的布包裹着她的手腕
And when I opened my sack...
当我打开我的口袋…
...the werewolf's paw...
狼人的爪…
...was gone.
This was in its place.
I told my girls the werewolf killed their mother.
我告诉我的女儿,是狼人杀了她母亲
But that was a lie.
但那是个谎言
I killed her.
When a werewolf dies, it returns to its human form.
当狼人死的时候,会变成人形
That is just a common gray wolf.
这只是一只普通的灰狼
Your werewolf...
你们的狼人…
...is still very much alive.
还活得好好的
This is one of only three silver swords blessed by the Holy
这是主教区受过福泽的三把银剑之一
May I touch?
我可以碰吗?
This is a very dangerous time.
现在是非常危急的时刻
You all know what the Blood Moon means.
你们知道血月意味着什么
They have no idea what it means.
看来他们什么都不知道
The orrery.
The red planet converges with the moon once every 13 years.
这红色天体每13年和月亮重合在一起
This is the only time a new werewolf can be created.
这是新的狼人诞生的唯一时机
During the week of the Blood Moon...
在血月这周
...the werewolf may pass his curse on with a single bite.
狼人只需要咬一口,就可以传递它的诅咒
During a normal full moon, a wolf bite will kill you.
在平常的月圆之夜,被狼咬一口就会丧命
But during a Blood Moon...
但在血月期间
...your very souls are in danger.
每一个人都有危险
Until the Blood Moon wanes in three days...
直到三天后血月消失
...you will never truly be safe.
否则你们不可能安全
We're safe now. I killed the wolf in its lair.
我们现在很安全,我在狼窝里杀了它
The cave at Mount Grimmoor.
在格瑞姆山的洞穴里
You have been deceived by this beast from the start.
你们一开始就被这野兽欺骗了
It made you think it lived on Grimmoor...
它让你们以为它住在格瑞姆山
...so that you would not look for it in the most obvious
好让你们不会检查最明显的地方
The wolf lives here.
狼人住在这里
In this village.
Among you.
在你们中间
The real killer could be your neighbor.
真正的凶手可能是你邻居
- What? Your best friend.
- 什么? - 你最好的朋友
Even your wife.
甚至你妻子
- Barricade the village. - You can't do that!
- 封锁村子 - 你不能这么做!
Post men at every gate! No one leaves until we kill the wolf!
每个门口都要有人把手!没杀掉狼谁也不准离开!
- As you wish. - The wolf is dead.
- 遵命 - 狼已经死了
Tonight we celebrate!
今晚,我们欢庆!
Go ahead. Celebrate.
请便,欢庆
We'll see who is right.
走着瞧,看谁对了
The wolf is dead!
Take it off!
I'll huff, and I'll puff...
我会气喘,我会吁吁
...and I'll blow your house down!
我会吹倒你家房子!
Laugh at the little man!
尽情嘲笑这些胆小鬼吧!
Valerie, come dance.
瓦莱蕊,去跳舞
I'll huff...
...I'll puff...
...and I'll blow your house down.
我会吹倒你家房子
I'll just flick this off. I'll be fit to see the pope.
我会把这些弄干净的,见教皇都合适的
You're my good girl.
你是我的好女儿
I'm so sorry.
I know. Just go home now, okay?
我知道了,回家好吗?
Tricked you. Ha-ha-ha.
骗你的,哈哈
Impressive.
Where did you learn that?
你从哪学来的?
Claude, come back to the party.
克劳德,走,回晚会上去
Looks like Rose has a new conquest.
看上去若丝有新的战利品了
Come on, Prudence.
走,普鲁灯丝
You left us!
离我们远点!
Take it easy, friend.
放松点,伙计
I said we should stick together and you left us, and my father is
dead because of it!
我警告你,她是和我连结在一起的 你离我们远点,我父亲是为此牺牲的
Please don't do this.
Keep your hands off her or I'll cut them off!
你手离她远点,否则我就砍了它们!
Leave me alone.
让我一个人安静点
What's the matter with you? What do I have to do to make you
你这是干什么?能不能不跟着?
I love you, Peter.
我爱你,皮特
What are you doing with Rose? You don't even like her.
你和若丝在干嘛?你明明就不喜欢她
I don't have to like her to get what I want from her.
我不需要喜欢她,我只想得到我想要的
You're a terrible liar.
你是个超级大骗子
I know you feel like I do.
我知道你喜欢我跳的
I know you're burning inside.
我知道你的内心在燃烧
I'll never be able to give you anything like this.
我永远也给不起你这
Think I care about Henry's money?
你认为我在乎亨利的家产?
You have a future with him. I'm not gonna let you ruin that.
你和他有美好的明天,我只会毁了它
Did my mother get to you?
是我妈给你说的?
Valerie, I'm wrong for you.
瓦莱蕊,我配不上你
I don't care.
I could eat you up.
我会把你吃掉的
Don't you want me?
你不想要我吗?
Hey, Peter.
Come on, give us a hand.
快,给我搭把手
The only life I want is with you.
我唯一想要的,是和你在一起
So where did you disappear to?
你刚跑哪去了?
You know all that soft hay in the granary?
在粮仓柔软的草堆里
Run! Get to the church!
快跑!去教堂!
- Peter! Go!
- 皮特 - 快走
You will die now, beast!
受死吧,怪兽!
The wolf can't cross onto holy ground! Get to the church!
狼不敢进圣地!去教堂!
The church!
Now! Rope it!
It's strong. - God is stronger.
- 它太强大了 - 上帝更强大
God is stronger!
上帝更强大!
I warned you!
我警告过你们!
I warned you!
我警告过你们!
Your werewolf is still alive!
狼人还活着!
Over there!
You can't escape from me.
你逃不出我的手掌心
Oh, my God. You can speak.
噢,上帝,你会说话
You understand me. That's all that matters, Valerie.
你了解我所有的事,瓦莱蕊
You know my name.
你怎么知道我名字
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Human eyes, dark brown.
人眼,深褐色
I know you well.
我也了解你
You dream of leaving this village.
你想离开这个村子
Let me take you away.
让我带你离开
You and I are the same.
你和我是一类
No, I'm nothing like you. You're a murderer.
不,我才不像你,你是个杀人魔
You're a killer too, aren't you?
你也是个凶手,不是吗?
What happened to the rabbit, Valerie?
那野兔怎么了,瓦莱蕊?
I killed it.
I know. So come with me.
所以,跟我走
Then the streets will run red with blood. Starting with hers.
那这会血流成河,从她开始
Father Solomon will stop you.
所罗门神父会阻止你的
Father Solomon will die like the rest.
神父会长眠于地
I'm coming back for you before the Blood Moon wanes.
在血月消失前,我会再回来找你
There! Fire!
在这!开枪!
You talked to the wolf.
你在和狼说话
No, it talked to us.
它在跟我们说
No, it growled.
不,它只是咆哮
Wait, you heard it talk to you?
你听清它说啥了?
They'll call me a witch. Don't tell anyone.
他们会说我是女巫的,别告诉任何人
No, of course not.
- Get inside onto holy ground. - Wait, I have to find my
- 快进入圣地 - 我得找到我弟弟
- And my family. - No one leaves until sunrise.
- 还有我家人 - 日出之前谁也不能离开
Go. For your own safety.
为了你自己的安全,快进去
We were wrong to have doubted you, Father.
主教大人,我们不应该怀疑你
I've never seen a beast as strong as this.
我从没见过如此强大的怪兽
A creature this powerful must come from a long uninterrupted
bloodline.
一个动物有如此强大的力量,其血统一定从未间断
Each generation more potent than the one before.
每一代都会比前一代更强大
We must find it in its human form.
我们必须找到他的人形
But how? It could be any of them.
但怎么找?每一个人都可能
It hasn't survived this long by being obvious. Look
everywhere.
它不可能那么明显的活那么久,搜查每一个地方
Look for the signs.
留心那些标记
Isolation.
Witchcraft.
The black arts.
Abnormal behavior.
异常的行为
Strange smells.
奇怪的味道
Your homes will be searched.
你的家会被搜查
Your secrets brought to light.
你的秘密会在光天化日下暴露
If you are innocent, you have nothing to fear.
如果你是无辜的,就没必要担心
But if you are guilty...
但如果你有罪…
...I swear by Almighty God...
我向万能的上帝发誓…
...you will be destroyed.
你会被消灭
He's still alive!
他还活着!
Bring me water!
给我点水!
It's a Blood Moon. So he must-
这是血月,他必须…
He's my brother!
他是我弟弟!
A man bitten...
一个被咬的人
...is a man cursed!
是受诅咒的人!
Valerie, open the door.
瓦莱蕊,开门
We're all in danger. So we've gotta leave now.
我们处境很危险,得马上离开
Come away with me.
Come away with me.
Come away with me.
Get your things. We have to leave now.
收拾你的东西,我们马上走
I can't go with you, Peter.
我不能跟你走,皮特
I'm sorry.
What happened?
发生了什么?
She's going to be all right.
她会没事的
The wolf just scratched her. That's not a bite.
狼只是抓了一下她,并没咬
Lift her head, Valerie.
扶一下她的头,瓦莱蕊
Here. Drink this, dear.
喝点水,亲爱的
It'll help you sleep.
这有助于睡眠
You sleep.
What is it, darling?
怎么了,宝贝?
What is it?
It talked to me.
它跟我说话了
And you understood it?
你听懂了?
As clearly as I understand you.
就像听你说话一样清楚
Have you told anyone else about this?
你告诉其他人了吗?
Only Roxanne knows, but she won't tell anyone.
只有罗克珊知道,她不会告诉任何人
She won't even talk to me about it.
她甚至不和我说
It chose not to kill you.
它选择了不杀你
I think it wants me alive.
我想,它要我活着
No. - Bring me another bandage.
- 不要 - 给我再拿点绑带
I have to get clean water.
得取点干净的水
Has Claude come home?
克劳德回家了吗?
Nobody's seen him.
没人见过他
There you go, back inside. Now.
这边,进去
You have to let us in.
你得让我们进去
I saw you with Peter.
我看见你和皮特在一起
I know you don't want me like that.
我知道你不想和我在一起
I'm not gonna force you to marry me.
我不会逼你嫁给我
I'm gonna break off the engagement.
我会解除婚约
I'm sorry, Henry.
对不起,亨利
That's enough!
Father Solomon! We found someone hiding!
所罗门神父!发现一个藏着的!
In the tower!
It's my brother! Don't touch him! - Get him down!
- 那是我弟弟!别碰他! - 把他拉下来
- Interrogate him! - He's not the wolf!
- 审问他! - 他不是狼!
Look at him!
His speech is twisted. He communes with demons.
他谈吐不清,他在和魔鬼交谈
Get him down! Now!
把他拉下来!马上!
He hasn't done anything!
他什么也没做!
This is proof that he studies the black arts!
这就是证据,他会巫术!
He's a conjurer.
他是个巫师
- I know him. - Better than I knew my own wife?
- 我了解他 - 比我了解我妻子还多?
You never know what someone is capable of.
你永远不会知道一个人会什么
Get him down! Come on!
把他拖下来!加把劲!
Give me the name of the wolf.
告诉我狼人的名字
Give me the name.
告诉我名字
Tell me the name!
告诉我名字!
The Romans invented this.
罗马人发明了这个
An ingenious system for extracting the truth.
让人说真话的机器
How can he give you a name? The boy can barely speak.
他怎么能告诉你名字?这孩子几乎连话都不会说
Listen to how he sings of his love of Satan.
听听他怎么唱撒旦的歌
We do this for the greater good.
我们是出于好意才这么做
What's the good in this?
里面究竟是什么?
I killed my wife to protect my children.
为了保护我的孩子,我杀了我妻子
Our methods of pleasing God are sometimes flawed.
上帝太仁慈,他的方法有破绽
You had best develop a stomach for it.
你最好记住这话
She says it's important.
她说有重要的事
I've come to bargain for the release of my brother.
我来跟你做交易,你放了我弟弟
Silver fingernails.
To kill a werewolf.
为了杀狼人
Please, I have more than money to offer.
别这样,我还有更多的钱
Turn around.
Enough. Move.
够了,你走吧
Wait, please. I have something else.
等一下,我还有其它的
Spare my brother and I'll give you the name of a witch.
放了我弟弟,我就告诉你女巫的名字
Now, that...
...is worth something.
才是有价值的
Tell them what you told me.
告诉他们,你跟我说了些什么
She can climb the tallest trees. She can run faster than all the
她能爬上最高的树,比所有的女孩都跑得快
She wears a red cloak. The devil's color.
她穿红色的外套,那是魔鬼的颜色
That's nonsense. I made that cloak.
胡说,那外套是我做的
Silence! Continue.
安静!继续
And she can talk to werewolves.
她可以和狼人交谈
I've seen it. With my own eyes.
我亲眼所见
- Do you deny it? - No, I don't deny it.
- 你想否认吗? - 不,我不否认
And what was the nature of this conversation?
你们谈话的核心,是什么?
It promised to leave Daggerhorn in peace as long as I go with
它说只要我跟它走,剑角村就相安无事
The wolf is someone in this village who wants you, Valerie.
这狼是村里一个想要你的人,瓦莱蕊
Do you know who it is?
你知道他是谁吗?
I'd think very hard if I were you.
这对你一定很艰难
Tell me who it is.
告诉我他是谁
Give me a name.
告诉我名字
It wants her, not you.
狼要她,不是你们
If you wish to save yourselves, simply give it what it wants.
如果你们想自救,只要把她交出去
You can't give her to the wolf. That's human sacrifice.
你不能把她扔给那只狼,这是拿人牺牲
We've all made sacrifices.
我们每个人都做出了牺牲
The trial is over. Go back to your homes.
审判结束了,你们回家吧
I said go home. All of you!
我说回去,所有人!
- I thought you cared about her. - I do care.
- 我以为你很关心她 - 我当然关心
I do care.
我当然关心
I'm trying to be smart about it.
得想一个好办法
Go to the granary.
You're gonna try and rescue her?
你想救她?
- Well, I'll help. - I'm not that desperate.
- 算我一个 - 还没那么危急
Oh, really? Then what's your plan, huh?
是吗?那你怎么计划的,啊?
See, you don't have one.
你根本就没办法
Look, you've seen those locks.
看见那些锁了吗?
I've got a shop and I've got tools. You need me.
我店里有那些工具,你需要我
Okay. Fine.
But if you're the wolf, I'm gonna chop your head off.
但如果你是狼,我会把你头砍下来
I will do the same to you.
我也会这么对你
Fair enough.
Where's my brother? Father Solomon told me you'd release him.
我弟弟在哪?所罗门神父说你已经放了他
Bread. Blanket.
面包,毯子
Do you need anything else?
还需要其它的吗?
I do not want you to use that knife.
我不希望你用它
- We have to find the wolf. By sundown?
- 我们必须找出那只狼 - 在日落前?
Listen, the wolf wants you. But first it killed your sister.
听着,狼想要你,却先杀了你姐姐
No. I didn't know it, but Lucie was in love with Henry.
我也不知道,不过露西喜欢亨利
And when she found out about my engagement...
当她发现我和亨利订婚了
...she gave herself to the wolf.
就把自己的命交给了狼
No. Lucie wouldn't do that.
不,露西才不会那么做
Your time is up. - But she might have responded to Henry.
- 时间到了 - 但可能和亨利有关
Please see that she gets that.
I'm gonna save your daughter. And then I intend to marry her.
我要去救你女儿,然后娶她
I'd like your blessing in this, but I can live without it.
希望得到你的祝福,不祝福也没关系
What can I do?
我能做些什么?
We're closed.
Hello, Henry.
你好,亨利
- I brought you some biscuits. - Thanks.
- 我给你带了些饼干 - 谢谢
I just wanna thank you for speaking up this morning.
我只是想谢谢你今早站出来说话
Here, try some.
That was very brave of you.
I said what I felt.
我只是说了我想说的
You know...
...I want you to know you're under no obligation to stand up for
我想让你知道,你不用出于责任为她说话
You're no longer engaged to her.
你和她已经没有婚约了
She's in love with someone else.
她喜欢别人
That doesn't mean I've stopped caring about her.
但这并不能阻止我关心她
I imagine that's just how Lucie felt about you.
我想露西对你也是这样的
She had a crush on me.
她是有点粘我
Oh, more than a crush. I think she would have done absolutely
anything for you.
不只是粘,她会为了你做任何事
Even agree to meet you on a wolf night if you asked her to.
甚至会在狼日去见你,如果你要求的话
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么说?
Do you think I'm the wolf? Are you accusing me of murder?
你认为我是狼?你要指控我是杀人魔?
I'm not accusing you of anything.
我没有指控你什么
I just want to find out the truth.
我只是想找出真相
My God, it's you. I can smell it on you.
上帝,是你,我能闻出你身上的味道
Heh. What can you smell on me?
呵,你在我身上闻到了什么?
The night my father died, I could smell the wolf. It was like a
deep musk.
我父亲死的那天,我嗅到了狼的味道,很浓的麝香
And I can smell it all over you right now.
我现在在你全身都能闻到
What do you do out there in that cabin all by yourself in the
middle of the night?
你一个人在月圆之夜站在小屋外干什么?
On the night that Lucie died?
在那个露西被害的晚上
You don't know, do you?
你什么都不知道,是吗?
I know what you're doing. And I'm not gonna let you turn this on
我知道你在做什么,我不是来让你怀疑我的
You're coming with us.
你跟我们走
- I haven't done anything. - Just a precaution.
- 我什么也没做 - 只是预防措施
Father Solomon doesn't want any trouble from the witch's
所罗门神父不想女巫的家人闹事
It's time to put on your harlot's robe.
是时候穿上你这诱人的外套了
I did my best to protect you.
我尽了全力去保护你
You and Lucie.
I know, Papa.
我知道,爸爸
You taught us to be strong.
你告诉过我们要坚强
Father Solomon had designed the mask for public disgrace.
神父为了公众羞辱我,设计了这个面具
And even my friends stared, judging me.
甚至我的朋友都盯着我,审判我
What if they were right?
如果他们没错呢?
Maybe the wolf knew something I didn't.
也许狼知道我不知道的
Maybe there was something dark inside of me.
也许我内心潜藏着黑暗
You should all go home!
所有人都回去!
I'm so sorry, Valerie.
对不起,瓦莱蕊
I didn't mean for this to happen.
我没想到会发生这些
Bless you, my dear.
上帝保佑你,亲爱的
Roxanne wanted me to tell you how sorry she is.
罗克珊让我告诉你,她很抱歉
- She said those things to save her brother. I know. Tell her that
I forgive her.
- 她只是为了救她弟弟 - 我知道,告诉她我不怪她
Of course.
But I wanted to say...
但我想说…
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说些什么
But you don't have to say anything.
你什么也不用说
But I want to.
不,我要说
I want you to know that...
我想让你知道…
...you may have fooled Roxanne...
也许你能骗罗克珊
...but you don't fool me.
但你骗不了我
Not anymore.
You were always too good.
你太优秀了
Too pretty.
Too perfect.
You tricked us.
你欺骗了我们
Now you're gonna get what you deserve.
你罪有应得
Prudence, I think you should go.
普鲁灯丝,你可以走了
It won't be long now.
The wolf is coming.
The wolf lives here.
狼就住在这里
Your neighbor. Your best friend. Even your wife.
你的邻居,你最好的朋友,甚至你的妻子
You're the pretty one.
你才是最漂亮的
- I could eat you up. - You will be happy again.
- 我会把你吃掉 - 你会快乐的
Human eyes, dark brown.
人眼,深褐色
I know you well.
Do you know how you kill a tiger, Father Auguste?
你知道怎么杀老虎吗,欧格斯特神父?
You tie out your best goat...
献出你最好的羊
...and wait.
- Put it out! - Unh.
- 把火灭掉! - 呃
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我带你离开这
It's too much!
Don't move.
There! He's taken the bait! Fire!
那边!他在放走诱饵!开枪!
Wait, that's not the wolf!
等等,那不是狼!
He's aiding a witch!
他在救女巫!
- Fire! No!
- 开枪! - 不!
This one started the fire.
Lock him up. In the elephant!
把他关进象里!
- Go! - Move it!
- 走! - 快走
The witch has escaped!
女巫逃跑了!
Get over here! Find the witch!
在那边!找到女巫!
Come on, Peter's meeting us with the horses.
快,皮特在马棚等我们
Where's Peter?
I don't know.
我也不知道
He said he'd be here.
他说会在这等的
If he doesn't show...
如果他没出现…
...I'm gonna take you away.
我会带你离开
Let me take you away.
让我带你走
Do you think I'm the wolf?
你认为我是狼?
Find the witch!
找出女巫!
Come on! Quickly!
跟上!快!
We should go to the church.
我们该去教堂
The wolf can't cross onto holy ground.
狼不能进入圣地
Some with me! This way! Let's go!
一些跟我到这边!我们走!
I heard something over there.
那边有声音
They're in here! After them!
他们在这!跟着他们!
Henry. Henry.
亨利,亨利
Go. Valerie, go!
走,快走,瓦莱蕊!
No. I'm not leaving you.
不,我不会丢下你
We claim sanctuary. - You are not on holy ground yet.
- 请让我们进教堂 - 不能让你进圣地
- This... - Unh.
- 这… - 啊…
...belongs to me.
You want her alive?!
你想让她活吗?!
Step across the gate, or I'll destroy this village.
快出来,否则我会毁了这村子
Come with me before the sun rises.
日出前跟我走
Make your decision.
你自己决定
I won't let you destroy my home.
我不能让你毁了我的家
- I'll go with you. - Don't! Valerie. No.
- 我跟你走 - 不要,瓦莱蕊,不要!
If you promise to leave them alone.
只要你放过他们
No. I won't let you sacrifice yourself for us.
不要,我不会让你牺牲自己
- Nor will I. Nor will I.
- 我也不会 - 我也不会
I stand by Valerie.
我站在瓦莱蕊这边
You can't hide from me.
你躲不开我的
- Aah! - The witch will still burn!
- 啊! - 女巫仍要被烧死!
Under the Blood Moon...
在血月期间
...a man bitten is a man cursed.
一个被咬的人是受诅咒的人
My children will be orphaned.
我孩子会成为孤儿
My brother...
...had children too.
I meant only to serve.
我只是为大家服务
To protect us from darkness.
让大家远离黑暗
Under the Blood Moon...
在血月期间
...a man bitten is a man cursed.
一个被咬的人是受诅咒的人
Where's Peter?
Where's Peter?
Grandmother.
What big eyes you have.
你的眼睛怎么这样大?
The better to see you with, my dear.
为了更清楚的看你啊,宝贝
Grandmother, what big ears you have.
祖母,你的耳朵怎么这样大?
The better to hear you with, my dear.
为了更好的听你说话啊,宝贝
What big teeth you have.
你的牙齿怎么这么大?
The better to eat you with, my dear.
为了更好的吃你啊,宝贝
Valerie. What are you doing out of bed?
瓦莱蕊,你下床做什么?
I was so worried.
It looks much better.
看上去好多了
Where are you going?
To Grandmother's. I think she's in danger.
去找祖母,她现在很危险
We're going after the wolf before the storm can cover its
我们得在暴风雪把痕迹掩藏前找到狼
It'll be human again and we can finally kill it.
他会再变成人的,我们会杀了它
And I have...
What? Tell me.
什么?告诉我
Peter is still missing.
皮特失踪了
I'll do what I have to do.
我必须做我该做的
Please be careful.
Thank God you're all right.
感谢上帝你还活着
Where were you?
你去哪了?
I was trapped in that brazen beast all night.
我一整晚都被困在黄铜大象里
I finally broke out.
最后我打破了它
Don't come near me.
Valerie, what?
瓦莱蕊,怎么了?
You don't believe me?
你不相信我?
I'll hurt you.
我会伤到你的
No, you won't.
不,你不会的
Please don't.
Grandmother!
Grandmother, are you all right?
祖母,你还好吗?
I had a nightmare.
我做了个噩梦
- Ah! - I'm fine.
- 啊 - 我很好
I just woke up.
There's some soup if you're hungry.
要是饿了,那有汤
- I think the wolf is out there. - It's all right, darling. We're
safe in here.
- 我想,狼就在外面 - 没关系,宝贝,我们在这里很安全
Eat up. Remember:
吃光它吧,记住
- "All sorrows are less with bread. " - "Less with bread. "
- “悲伤再多也比面包少” - “比面包少”
That's right.
Eat up, my dear.
吃光吧,我的宝贝
What is this?
这是什么?
Father, what are you doing here?
父亲,你在这做什么?
Where's Grandmother?
I had no choice.
She finally realized what I am.
她发现了我的身份
How could you do this?
你怎么能这么做?
Oh, Valerie.
哦,瓦莱蕊
I've been so disrespected.
我太莽撞了
I've settled for far less than I deserve.
我定居下来,只得到一点东西
So I decided I'd leave.
所以我决定离开
For the city.
For richer hunting grounds.
到猎物更多的地方去
Why didn't you just leave?
那为什么你不离开?
Because I loved you girls.
因为我爱你们两姐妹
I wanted you to come with me.
我希望你们跟我一起
- But you had to wait for the Blood Moon. - Yes.
- 但你必须等到血月 - 是的
By birthright...
在出生日…
...the gift would go first to my eldest daughter.
把这礼物送给我年长的女儿
So I forged a letter.
所以我伪造了一封信
But when I tried to speak to her-
但当我试着跟她说时
Henry's not coming, Lucie.
亨利不会来,露西
She didn't understand me.
她根本听不懂
Any offspring of mine with my wolf blood would've been able to do
如果她继承了我的狼血,是不会这样的
And then it all made sense.
Lucie couldn't be my daughter. Your mother lied to me.
露西不是我的女儿,你母亲骗了我
But you knew that already, didn't you?
你已经知道了,是吗?
After all these years of being so clever and so careful, I just
lost control.
在谨慎小心了这么多年后,我失去了控制
I'm sorry for Lucie.
对于露西我很抱歉
You took revenge on Mother.
你也报复了妈妈
And her lover.
还有他的情人
Henry smelled the wolf that night.
亨利那晚闻到了狼味
And then again yesterday.
昨天也闻到了
He thought the smell came from your grandmother.
他以为这味道是你奶奶身上的
But she had lived with that smell her whole life.
她只是和这味道生活了一生
You see, my father was a wolf too.
因为,我爸爸也是狼
The smell remained on his clothing.
这些味道残留在他的衣服上
Mother never knew what it meant...
她从来都不知道这意味着什么
...till the moment she died.
直到她死的时候
I loved her.
Her and Lucie both. I never wanted to hurt them.
她和露西我都爱,没想过要伤害她们
Valerie, come with me.
瓦莱蕊,跟我走
It's the last day of the Blood Moon.
这是血月的最后一天了
One bite, and you'll be like me.
只要一口,你就会和我一样
I won't do what you do.
我不会做你做过的
Yes, you can, Valerie.
你能的,瓦莱蕊
My blood already courses through your veins.
你身上流着我的血
It's a gift.
这是一份礼物
It's a gift my father gave to me that now I can give to you.
是我父亲送我的礼物,我现在要给你
I'm stronger than he was, you'll be even stronger than me.
我比他跟强大,你也会比我更强大的
Think about it.
We will be invincible.
我们将不可征服
There must be a God, because you're the devil.
不可征服的是上帝,而你是魔鬼
And you're the devil's daughter.
你是魔鬼的女儿
You're not so terrifying when the sun is up.
太阳升起来你就不会害怕了
How would you know?
你是怎么知道?
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
Get me out of here.
带我离开这
He bit me.
When the moon rises...
当月亮升起来…
...I'll be like him.
我就会变得像他一样
Everything I knew was ripped apart.
我熟悉的一切都被撕碎了
I saw it all differently.
我看到了另一面
All the lies. My mother's, my father's.
一切都是谎言,母亲的,父亲的
He was all I had left.
他是我剩下的全部
Even when I doubted him...
即使我怀疑他…
...even when I wounded him...
即使我伤害他…
...Peter was true.
他都是真诚的
I'm so sorry.
No one can know about your father.
不能让人知道你父亲的事
They'll hang you...
否则他们会把你绞死
...for being the daughter of the wolf.
因为你是狼的女儿
I have to leave.
我必须离开
You won't be safe with me...
你和我在一起不安全
...until I learn how to protect you from...
除非我学会怎么保护你
I'll wait for you.
I thought you'd say that.
就知道你会这么说
It was the most brutal winter I could remember.
这是我记得的最寒冷的冬天
With time, my mother finally realized that Father would never
时间让母亲明白,父亲永远不会出现了
Henry found his courage.
亨利找到了他的勇气
He chose a life of honor, protecting us from darkness.
他选择了荣耀的一生:保护我们远离黑暗
Daggerhorn fell back into its old rhythms.
剑角村又回到了以前
The wolf didn't come back.
狼再也没回来
But the village still lived in fear.
但大家一直活在阴霾里
It was the only life they knew.
这是他们唯一熟悉的生活
I could no longer live there.
我不能再居住在那
I felt more freedom in the shadows of the forest.
森林的阴暗让我感觉更自由
To live apart carries its own dangers.
离群而居很危险
But of those...
...I am less afraid.
让我没那么害怕
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 小红帽redlight绘本h 的文章

 

随机推荐