哦烂肉米,哦烂肉米,喔哦哦哦是什么歌喔哦哦哦是什么歌嘿呀拜托了,求一首英文跟,男团

求音乐:i always trust you now i am 。。。 的一首英文歌 ,男女搭配的 ,刚开始哦哦哦哦哦哦哦的,谢谢_百度知道
求音乐:i always trust you now i am 。。。 的一首英文歌 ,男女搭配的 ,刚开始哦哦哦哦哦哦哦的,谢谢
提问者采纳
t take you back I&#39.keep it low keep it coming was the way I went byyou drop balls another day goes byBut somehow I kind of came to my . flow my love had me going like. myself I had to keep it stillI still don'm someone else nowI always trusted youNow I am overI let you run my lifeNow I'm the onlyYou never love me rightNow I am strongerYou can come back no moreCause I&#39...;m the onlyYou never love me rightNow I am strongerYou can come back no moreCause I&#39.;m a loverI can not say I'm a loverThey had me locked.;ve put my foot down every oftenI can not say I knew enough was enoughThen I was your chair and I walk like you wanted toI was your puppy and I did what you wanted toKept it within like a .Solid Base - TrustThere was a time when all I wantedWas to be with younever did I hesitate about uto give my heartI guess times changes I guess I&#39.;t need for replacementI always trusted youNow I am overI let you run my lifeNow I't do like I save youI almost fell into engagementBut I came to my senses they don&#39.;t know What I feltThe whole time caught up in the dramaYou own shut my whole world I acted like your mamaMade excuses for your behaviorYou made a mistake I can&#39.;m changed now I rearranged nowI can'm better offbut the angels gave me strenght this what I knowwhat is wrong whatyou do but still you walk in the backthat the devil made for youBut I'm the onlyYou never love me rightNow I am strongerYou can come back no moreCause I&#39. all the shadowI always trusted youNow I am overI let you run my lifeNow I&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
男女搭配的相关知识
其他2条回答
Solid Base - Trust
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 歌是一个女生唱的 歌词只记住了几句 有we are happy,we toger,有一段哼唱哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦_百度知道
求一首英文歌 歌是一个女生唱的 歌词只记住了几句 有we are happy,we toger,有一段哼唱哦哦哦哦哦哦哦哦
很欢快的女生唱的 很好听 不是DJ 不是LADYGAGA。 校园广播里放的