求一首求婚的英文歌英文歌我懂我懂

求一首英文歌,其中歌词是:我不需要钱 我不需要其他的女孩,你知道么oh oh oh ~”,应该是这个意思.求歌_百度知道
求一首英文歌,其中歌词是:我不需要钱 我不需要其他的女孩,你知道么oh oh oh ~”,应该是这个意思.求歌
其中歌词是,你知道么oh oh oh ~”,应该是这个意思一首英文歌:我不需要钱 我不需要其他的女孩
提问者采纳
没有你, 没有..;m so glad that you are mine 很高兴你能成为我的 You are one of a kind and..,我迫不及待 Hey, 你使我坠入爱河 And now I, you&#39.; if I got that., 嗨...! 哦 I&#39,你是我的一切 And, 因为伴随着每一个亲吻和每一个拥抱 You make me fall in love, 因为如果我得到你 And I&#39..... my sweetheart 你是... I care for you.. you care for me..;t do 没有什么我们不能做 Cos if I gotchu., 我打赌他的心今夜遍布全世界 With the love of his life who feel... Ooh.. [Bridge 2] And I., 因为伴随着每一个亲吻和每一个拥抱 You make me fall in loveWith You Chris BrownI need you boo, 我要得到你, 成为你的我很高兴 You&#39,你是赢家 And I's no one left then., 嘿;m 我感觉到了什么当我 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 Girl,小姐 Ooh.小东西 Yes.. 你是一个种类并且, 女孩 No. 我;re my all,你是我生命中最美好的部分 I need you boo., 你知道;s hearts all over the world tonight 今夜心遍布全世界 Hearts all over the world tonight 心遍布全世界 Woo Ooohh, 女孩 No.. that I't lie, 我打赌他的心今夜遍布全世界 With the love of they life who feel, 他们需要他们的 They gotta see their boo. 我对你意味着什么 Together baby. 伴随着他们生命中的爱 Wat I feel when I't need money..;t be the only one, 因为如果你放弃我 I would die.., you a stunna 你是最好的 Hot.., 今夜全世界的心说 Hearts all over the world tonight 遍布全世界的心 [Chorus] Oh.我会试着 To be your everything.. that I won&#39, 我只需要你的全部 Cus&#39.;re, 因为如果我得到你 I don&#39.. 并且, 现在我,小妞 Say..没有其他人能这样 Cuz with every kiss and every hug. 伴随着他生命中的爱 Wat I feel when I&#39, 我不想要另一个女人 I just need t need money. lil figure, 我不需要钱 I don&#39.., 今夜全世界的心 Said the hearts all over the world tonight 今夜全世界的心说 I need you boo..,你是我的一切 And..... 女孩 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 Ohh.. the whole world stops 我发誓. that I would try, 他们需要他们的 They gotta see their boo.;t be the only one., 你使我坠入爱河 And now I. Yeah~ They need it boo, you a winner 是的., 我在你心中 And girl, 性感, 因为如果我得到你 I don&#39. 并且;re a class all your own 你自己就是一个阶级 And..., 你就像周六的乔丹 I gotta have you and I cannot wait now, 我不想要其他人 Without you.没有其他人能做到 Cuz with every kiss and every hug.m into you., 你知道..我使认真的 You know, 因为你是我的光 Cuz if you ever let me go, 我不需要汽车 Girl..;t find, 我不需要汽车 Gt want nobody else...., 我需要你 I gotta see you boo 我要看到你 And the hearts all over the world tonight. 伴随着他生命中的爱 Wat I feel when I&#39.. 并且 [Chorus] Oh.. yeah..... [Bridge] You mean to me 你对我的意义 What Ill be straight 我会很直接 Baby., little cutie 哦, 女孩 No.;m into you.;s all over the world tonight.. With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 Yeah Heh., 所以我不会寻找 I don&#39. 女孩 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 [Verse 2] Oh Girl.,小可爱 Wll be true. you talk to me 当.! little shawty.., 他们要看到他们的 Said the hearts all over the world tonight. 女孩;m into you.你和我说话 I swear., (Ooh) 我需要你 I gotta see you boo (Hey) 我要见到你 And the hearts all ovt be the only one., 我打赌他的心今夜遍布全世界 With the love of his life who feel.! 哦 I&#39.知道我不可能是唯一一个 I bet his heart&#39, you's all over the world tonight.整个世界停止 You&#39., 在一起宝贝 There is nothing we won&#39... 我会死 So I won&#39.知道我不可能是唯一一个 I bet his heart&#39.我没有说谎 You know, 没有.;re my all.我的甜心 And I&#39.你在意我 You know. one else would do.., 他们要看到他们的 Said the hearts all over the world tonight, 因为伴随着每一个亲吻和每一个拥抱 You make me fall in love, 永远不会拒绝 Cuz you are my whole light. [Chorus] Oh, there&#39.. Wire like Jordans on Saturday.;s all over the world tonight. one else would do., you&#39. 女孩;t need another woman,就没有所有人 You&#39, 我在你心中 And girl., 今夜全世界的心 Said the hearts all over the world tonight 今夜全世界的心说 [Verse 1] Hey..知道我不是唯一的一个 I bet his heart&#39.. know I can&#39., 你让我坠入爱河 And now I. 成为你的一切 [Bridge] Cuz if Im 我感觉到什么当我 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 Girl, 今夜全世界的心说 Hearts all over the world tonight 遍布全世界的心 They need it boo. know I can&#39, 现在我., 今夜全世界的心 Said the hearts all over the world tonight 今夜全世界的心说 They need their boo 他们需要他们的 They gotta see their boo 他们要看到他们的 Said there&#39.... know I can&#39., 说, 现在我..我在意你 You know..., 没有, 你知道;t need cars, 你知道! 哦 I&#39., 我不需要钱 I don&#39..没有其他人可以 Cuz with every kiss and every hug.;re the best part of my day 宝贝, 我在你心中 And girl! I don&#39! Lm 我感觉到了什么当我 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 With you 和你在一起 Om so glad to be yours, (Ooh) 我需要你 I gotta see you boo (Hey) 我要见到你 And the hearts all over the world tonight
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
LAMBERT的IF I HAD U 吗?
if i had you ....Adam Lambert .... 有这个意思的存在.... but if i had you , that would be the only thing id ever need. yeah if i had you ,then money fame and fortune never could compete. if i had you..... 不打了 ,总之有差不多的意思了.. 不过就算不是也听一下吧,好听的!! 呵呵
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,我只记得一点歌词._百度知道
求一首英文歌,我只记得一点歌词.
我也记不清了,声音比较忧郁,loving you,当时忘记看歌名了两三年前从同学MP3里听到的一首歌。信息只能提供这么多了。歌词里有很多I can see 或者是 I could be之类,感激不尽。一个女歌手唱的。倒数几句好像是Sing to you,知道的请告诉我
提问者采纳
com/001.:/001.mp3听听是不是.://www.年纪不小的说
提问者评价
就是这首了!啥都不说了……含泪感谢ing……好听啊,这歌~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
这首歌是叫The Day After Tomorrow~但不是Take That的~
Saybia - The Day After Tomorrow
Please tell me why do birds
Sing when you're near me?
Sing when you're close to me?
They say that I'm a fool
For loving you deeply
Loving you secretly
But I crash in my mind
Whenever you are near
Getting deaf, dumb and blind
Just drowning in despair
I am lost in your flame
It's burning like the sun
And I call out your name
The moment you are gone
Please tell me why can't I
Breathe when you're near me?
Breathe when you're close to me?
I know you know I'm lost
In loving you deeply
Loving you secretly
But I c...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌翻译第一句是我知道你需要我,我也将需要你的心表现的那么明显 跪求什么歌_百度知道
一首英文歌翻译第一句是我知道你需要我,我也将需要你的心表现的那么明显 跪求什么歌
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
您好:Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)。但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。
1、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌);
  2、Burning--Maria Arredondo;
  3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;
  4、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听);
  5、Apologize--Timbaland;
  6、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);
  7、You Belong With Me--泰勒.斯威夫特(绝棒的);
  8、I Stay In Love--玛利亚.凯莉;
  9、I Didn't Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);
  10、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,几乎每首都很好听...
Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)
Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)跪求采纳~~~~(&_&)~~~~
Tonight 和I'm Lovin' You
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌~不知道歌名,你们听我哼哦~_百度知道
找一首英文歌~不知道歌名,你们听我哼哦~
记得里面是这样唱的:噢噢~噢噢噢噢~噢噢噢噢~噢噢噢~你个渣渣~嗯,就这样~
提问者采纳
light em up所以拆穿它们, dark , light em up,毁灭他们I’m on fire以我的火之力So light em up,点燃它们, light em up所以拆穿它们,毁灭他们I’m on fire以我的火之力So light em up,毁灭他们I’m on fire以我的火之力(In the dark, dark)Well,点燃它们, light em up所以拆穿它们,毁灭他们I’m on fire以我的火之力So light em up, light em up, dark暗影中中要小心祈祷Can’t be sure when they’ve hit their mark很难保证他们在达成自己的愿望后会给你兑现Ands rage化为恋人的怒火Gonna need a spark to ignite用烈焰将一切化作灰烬My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌知道你在黑暗中做了什么So light em up,Im a young lover&#39, light em up所以拆穿它们,希望你不要重蹈覆辙That you’re the antidote to everything except for me你可以轻易毁灭万物,但对我没戏A constellation of tears on your lashes你热泪盈眶Burn everything you love毁灭了你所珍爱的一切Then burn the ashes直到它们化为虚无In the end everything collides到最后冲突无法避免My childhood spat back the monster that you see我的灰色童年造就了怪兽般的我My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌知道你在黑暗中做了什么So light em up歌名:Be-Be careful making wishes in the dark, light em up所以拆穿它们:My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark歌手, light em up,点燃它们:Fall Out Boy歌词,In the dark, dark)My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌知道你在黑暗中做了什么My songs know what you did in the dark我的歌知道你在黑暗中做了什么So light em up,m in the deep details with the devil我与恶魔站在同一立场From underworld can never get me on my level所以在现在这个世界我已经势不可挡I just got to get you out of the cage我想要帮你挣脱束缚I&#39,mean time I’m just dreaming of tearing you apart在最艰辛的日子里我仅仅诅咒你被撕碎I&#39, light em up,点燃它们,all the writers keep writing what they write所有的见证人都在记录这一时刻Somewhere another pretty vein just dies一处伊甸园将会毁灭I’ve got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see我已经得到的未来的惩罚,点燃它们,点燃它们, light em up所以拆穿它们, dark ,毁灭他们I’m on fire以我的火之力(In the dark,In the dark, light em up,毁灭他们I’m on fire以我的火之力(In the dark, dark) “你个渣渣”——In the dark, light em up
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他4条回答
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark不用谢哦
哼得太好了
应该是Bad romance吧,你听听是不是
不是哦~是个大叔在唱啊~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询