求一首英文歌,咖喱饭的做法gei girl,what ever you want,do you 比例飞(相信的英文)

求一首女生唱的英文歌歌词是i tell you ,a story,about a boy and_百度知道
求一首女生唱的英文歌歌词是i tell you ,a story,about a boy and
a girl很熟悉的一首歌
be scared at all, oh my loveBut you can's gonna make you fall in loveI know you got your wall wrapped on all the way around your heartYou&#39,是贾斯丁比伯唱的;ve been wanting to tell you this for a long whileWho's gonna make you fall in loveI know you got your wall wrapped on all the way around your heartYou're hurting babeCome take my handWell did you know you's gonna make you fall in loveI know you got your wall wrapped on all the way around your heartYou&#39,You can&#39, oh my loveBut you can&#39, oh my loveBut you can're an angel,You can&#39?;t ft wanna lose it eitherI don't think I can stay sitting around while you'm here to see you smileI't fly unless it lets ya, so fallWell I can tell you&#39,You can&#39,You can&#39是这个么;t wanna loseWell I don't ft going nowhereI&#39, so fallI will catch you if you fallI will catch you if you fallI will catch you if you fallIf you spread your wingsYou can fly away with meBut you can&#39, oh my loveBut you can's gone everytime he move over on the shoulder you cryingAnd I hope by the time that i're not gon'm done with this song that I figure outWho're not gon're the smile on my faceAnd I ain&#39:“Well let me tell you a story About a girl and a boy, so fallI will catch you if you fallI will catch you if you fallI will catch you if you fallBut if you spread your wingsYou can fly away with meBut you can&#39? or were you not aware!原歌词是? who forgot how to flyDid you know that it breaks my heart everytime to see you cryCause I know that it pains if he't fre not gon're not gon't fly unless it lets ya?You' be scared at all, i' be scared at all。”不过不是女生唱的;t fly unless it lets ya, and it made her blindBut she could never believe that love would ever treat her rightBut did you know that I love you,So fall in loveI know you got your wall wrapped on all the way around your heartYou't ft fly unless it lets ya so fallWho're afraid of what this might doCause we got such an amazing friendship and that you don't ft fly unless it lets ya,You can'm here to make you happy, he feels nothing but joyBut she was already broken! 《Fall》——Justin BieberWell let me tell you a storyAbout a girl and a boyHe fell in love for his best friendWhen she&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高分求一首英文歌,只记得几句歌词_百度知道
高分求一首英文歌,只记得几句歌词
&quot.开头是这样的&Hey ,有点像乡村;s your name.有没有了解一点这方面的高人找到这首歌的下载;S&quot.&quot?Have I seen you before.音乐有点像摇滚我听得不清楚的部分就不说了?I recognize,do you mind take me home tonight, girl .,但是我搜索不到;COUNTRY BOY&quot,歌名好象是8SEC ROAD.What&#39.?演唱的人是一个声音很粗糙的男声.歌词里还提到过&quot
.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!!!!!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!!!!!!!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!!!!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop啊!!!!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!!!!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!!!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!!!!!.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop!!!!!!!!!伴奏里电吉他的声音让人印象很深刻.不是Juipter Rising的Electropop
提问者采纳
Second Ride试听
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他5条回答
Electropop -- Jupiter Rising.
那你看看是不是李孝利的 Hey girl
Jupiter Rising - Electropop
&Electropop&
Hey girl what's your name
L-u-v i see your game
It's okay i do it too
Make me want to play with you
Here boy sign the line
Fools like you don't waste my time
I ain't game to play with you
Are you gonna follow through
Step inside we'll take a ride
Bonnie Clyde you and I
We can do this do or die
Why dont we just take a drive
See I'm gangsta I'm gangsta
We'll play the damn prankster
Using up this bar we play
Then we make our getaway
Electropop hot
An addiction when I cant stop
I may be your sweet spot
Take me to your candy shop
Electropop hotter
Friction w...
&Electropop&
L-u-v i see your game
It's okay i do it too
Here boy sign the line
Bonnie Clyde you and I
We can do this do or die
Then we make our getaway
Electropop hot
I may be your sweet spot
Take me to your candy shop
Electropop hotter
Friction w...
JUPITER RISING LYRICS
&Electropop&
L-u-v i see your game
It's okay i do it too
Here boy sign the line
Bonnie Clyde you and I
We can do this do or die
Then we make our getaway
Electropop hot
I may be your sweet spot
Take me to your can...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌中歌词是:Oh
go_百度知道
有一首英文歌中歌词是:Oh
有一首英文歌中歌词是:Oh
女声的,还有一句歌词是:How
提问者采纳
t leave me now  Baby please don't anybody understand It go  i just wanna let you know  you are my lover never never end  so beauty you are how can i say  i will love you loving you all day  and the all night just wanna see you face  tell me what i should i do to loving you  tell me what i can i do to meeting you  me~and you~  turn round and what can we do  me~and you~  i will love you what can i to do  oh baby baby please don't go  I tried to warn you baby  I tried to tell you &t Go  歌词如下;t go  Don't let me down&t go  Baby please don&#39:  I tried to warn you baby  I tried to tell you I was down  Oh yeah yeah  You would not listen baby  You would not hel pme when I was down  Oh no no  He tells her &quot, he loves her  Wherever you may stand  He loves her in this land  Baby please don'  Oh no no  You would not listen baby  Baby you would not leave me go down  Oh no no  He tells her there is foolish there is wise  The young ones hold their heart up to the skies  And dance the night away  There is foolish?&Doesn't go  i just wanna let you know  you are my lover never never end  so beauty you are how can i say  oh baby baby please don't go  Oh no no no no no  Baby please don't go  i just wanna let you know  you are my lover never never end  so beauty you are how can i say  you are my everything  and i neet you to konw  i just can witing a moument  and i love you so  oh baby  you are my everything  but i neet you to konw  i will be giving you my promers and i could do so  oh baby baby please don't go  Baby please don't go  ----------------------按你说的应该是这首  ME AND YOU  you are my everything  and i neet you to konw  I just can'  That girl she holds my heart in her hands  ODon't hurt me so  Don't go  i just wanna let you know  you are my lover never never end  so beauty you are how can i say  oh baby baby please don&#39, oh baby baby baby baby  Baby please don't waiting for a moment  and i love you so  oh baby  you are my everything  but i neet you to konw  i will be giving you my promers and i could do so  i will love you loving you all day  and the all night just wanna see you face  tell me what i should i do to loving you  tell me what i can i do to meeting you  me~and you~  turn round and what can we do  me~and you~  i will love you what can i to do  oh baby baby please don&#39, there is wise  There is anger in his tone  There is truth behind the lies  His heart has turned to stone  Wherever you may be  是不是这一首啊  Thin Lizzy 的Baby Please Don't go  i just wanna let you know  you are my lover never never end  so beauty you are how can i say  oh baby baby please don&#39
提问者评价
你比较全面吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
AL--Me And You
You're my everything and I need you to know I just can't waiting for the moment and I love you so oh baby, You're my everything but I need you to know I will be giving you my promise and I to do so why I loving you loving you all day and all night I just want see your face tell me what should I do to loving you tell me what can I do to meeting you Me and you turn round and what can we do me and you I will love you Oh, baby, baby, please don't go I just wanna let you know you are my lover never never end so beauty you are how I can see Oh, baby, baby, please don't go I just wanna let you know you are my lover never never end so beau...
参考资料:
Baby Please Don't Go或Where is your love- Darin Zanyar.里面都有这句
chicago - if you leave me now
ME AND YOU
百度查不到的,
歌很好听,我狠喜欢的说...
BABY ONE MORE TIME
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁最近非常流行的一首英文歌,歌词里面有一句DO YOU BELIEVE ME是一个女歌手唱的,有点摇滚感觉的歌很好听,谁知道是什么歌啊,特想学
Groove Coverage - God Is A Girl 迷你歌词官方工作组 Remembering me,Discover and see All over the world,She's known as a girl To those who a free,The mind shall be key Forgotten as the past 'Cause history will last /m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=God+Is+A+Girl+&lm=-1 God is a girl,Wherever you are,Do you believe it,can you recieve it?God is a girl,Whatever you say,Do you believe it,can you recieve it?God is a girl,However you live,Do you believe it,can you recieve it?God is a girl,She's only a girl,Do you believe it,can you recieve it?music~She wants to shine,Forever in time,She is so driven,she's always mine Cleanly and free,She wants you to be A part of the future,A girl like me There is a sky,Illuminating us,someone is out there That we truly trust There is a rainbow for you and me A beautiful sunrise eternally God is a girl Wherever you are,Do you believe it,can you recieve it?God is a girl Whatever you say,Do you believe it,can you recieve it?God is a girl However you live,Do you believe it,can you recieve it?God is a girl She's only a girl,Do you believe it,can you recieve it?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首英文歌.开头好像是 Do you know what ‘s you want 高潮很明显 是 (one~twanty one 干 ) 这样子的发音.貌似是反战争歌曲.男的唱的.
肯定是Green&Day的&21Guns&收录在《21&century&breakdown》的专辑中.Do&you&know&what's&worth&fighting&for,  你可知道它并不值得你献出生命  When&it's&not&worth&dying&for?  你为何还要为它拼命?  Does&it&take&your&breath&away  它并没有夺走你的呼吸  And&you&feel&yourself&suffocating?  让你感觉到自己将要窒息?  Does&the&pain&weigh&out&the&pride?  痛苦与荣耀可是一个重量?  And&you&look&for&a&place&to&hide?  你可是在找个藏身的地方?  Did&someone&break&your&heart&inside?  有没有人刺穿的了你的胸膛?  You're&in&ruins  你只剩下残骸  One,&21&guns  鸣炮,21响&(one&在这里有特殊含义,个人可有不同的理解,如指那一队放21礼炮的士兵,指You&and&I等.21礼炮,这里指美军表示解除自己的武装发射21响礼炮)  Lay&down&your&arms  放下你的武器  Give&up&the&fight  停止你的厮杀  One,&21&guns  鸣炮,21响  Throw&up&your&arms&into&the&sky,  把武器都抛向天空吧  You&and&I  我和你  When&you're&at&the&end&of&the&road  当你走到无路可走  And&you&lost&all&sense&of&control  当你变成行尸走肉  And&your&thoughts&have&taken&their&toll  当你思想的丧钟已敲响(思想已死亡)  When&your&mind&breaks&the&spirit&of&your&soul  当你的心智磨灭了你灵魂的锋芒  Your&faith&walks&on&broken&glass  你的信仰将血流成河  And&the&hangover&doesn't&pass  你的遗物会流离失所  Nothing's&ever&built&to&last  天长地久又何曾有过  You're&in&ruins.  你只剩残骸  One,&21&guns  明炮,21响  Lay&down&your&arms  放下你的武器  Give&up&the&fight  停止你的厮杀  One,&21&guns  鸣炮,21响  Throw&up&your&arms&into&the&sky,  把武器都抛向天空吧  You&and&I  我和你  Did&you&try&to&live&on&your&own  你可曾努力养活自己  When&you&burned&down&the&house&and&home?  在你烧光自己的房屋与家园之后?  Did&you&stand&too&close&to&the&fire?  你可曾玩火玩到自焚?  Like&a&liar&looking&for&forgiveness&from&a&stone  就像那骗子想痛改前非,却去求石头  When&it's&time&to&live&and&let&die  等你走到可生可死的路口  And&you&can't&get&another&try  在何去何从的紧要关头  Something&inside&this&heart&has&died  这颗心里有个东西已化为乌有  You're&in&ruins.  你只剩残骸  One,&21&guns  鸣炮,21响  Lay&down&your&arms  放下你的武器  Give&up&the&fight  停止你的厮杀  One,&21&guns  鸣炮,21礼炮  Throw&up&your&arms&into&the&sky,  把武器都抛向天空吧  One,&21&guns  鸣炮,21响  Lay&down&your&arms  放下你的武器吧  Give&up&the&fight  停止你的厮杀  One,&21&guns  鸣炮,21响  Throw&up&your&arms&into&the&sky,  把武器都抛向天空吧  You&and&I  我和你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 咖喱geigei 的文章

随机推荐