求教,刚在steam刚买就降价买的gp15compact,但是玩不了

求教,刚在steam买的gp15compact,但是玩不了_motogp吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:13,092贴子:
求教,刚在steam买的gp15compact,但是玩不了
如图,双击后会弹出这个窗口,点确定以后,状态显示就成了准备就绪,根本打不开游戏。。。是怎么回事啊
这是什么情况,求大神帮忙
心好累 花了30刀买的游...
之前都是玩盗版,出1.3...
steam买的gta5能在两个...
但昨天开始出现这些框框...
你要在系统设置里吧防火墙关diao
我去试试,谢谢
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Global Achievements
Faster! Faster!
Reach 340 km/h - 211 mph in any game mode
The fastest diapason
Win a race with a Movistar Yamaha MotoGP in any game mode
The flying wings!
Win a race with a Repsol Honda Team bike in any game mode
Personal engineer
During a race session, modify the bike settings with the Chief Engineer in Pit Menu and win the race
The Red Baron
Win a race with a Ducati Team in any game mode
It was a long time
Win a race with a Team Suzuki MotoGP in any game mode
Back from Italy
Win a race with an Aprilia Racing Team Gresini in any game mode
Connected!
Complete your first online race
It seemed real
Win a race with pro physics, tyre wear, and bike damage activated in any game mode
Social rider
Complete 25 races online
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 15 Steam Achievements
Title: MotoGP(TM)14 Compact
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 21 Nov, 2014
Buy MotoGP(TM)14 Compact Game
About This Game
Riders, teams and tracks from the MotoGP(TM) 2014 season brought together in a unique, essential and comprehensive videogame. Experience all the thrills of real two-wheel racing with the MotoGP(TM)14 Compact: choose from the official riders and tracks in the MotoGP(TM) 2014 category. Different game modes: Grand Prix, Championship and Split Screen, as well as the Online Quick Race to challenge your friends! No excuses: become a MotoGP(TM) rider and put your skills to the test on the track!
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows(R)Vista(TM) SP2, Windows(R)7 SP1 or Windows(R)8 or Windows(R)8.1
Processor: Intel(TM) 2.4Ghz or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) Geforce 450 or ATI(R) 6850 or higher (it must be able to manage Pixel Shader 4.0) with at least 512MB of display memory.
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 18 GB available space
Additional Notes: Laptop versions of these cards are not fully supported. All OS
are supported in 32 or 64 bit.Windows(R)Vista(TM) SP2 must be updated with KB 971644 (platform update to DX11)
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i7 or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 18 GB available space
Additional Notes: Laptop versions of these cards are not fully supported. All OS
are supported in 32 or 64 bit.Windows(R)Vista(TM) SP2 must be updated with KB 971644 (platform update to DX11)
MotoGP(TM)14 Compact (C) 2014 Published and Developed by Milestone S.r.l. All rights reserved.
Copyright (C) 2014 Dorna Sports S.L. - All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Negative
(42 reviews)
- Bad graphics: really disgusting compared to MotGP 13- The sound is even worse- No atmosphere, it looks like a game from 1985- Cream of the crop: Raknet doesn't work at all for me (impossible to connect to my account or just create a new one)THAT WAS MY LAST MILESTONE GAME EVER, I PROMISE !!! I also ask for a refund...but... I know... I dreaming...
This is one of those games that we dont really know what to advise, in the game market, its problably the best way to give you a feeling of what moto racing really is, but amateurs will have hard time to adapt to how physics work, still doesnt make you ready to pick up 900cc or 1000cc and got to the track in real life, but there are a few things that work like in real life, like wich brake to use when you are in middle of turn with wrong trajectory and you need to correct it without falling or acceleration/deccelaration in turns and stuff like that.The Pit part is one of the most interesting parts for me, mess with your motocycle and then go try it to put it the best way possible to adapt to your driving and win races.Make no mistake, you will need some time to get used to, and if you have that pacience, maybe you actually make your money worth while, but if you dont, stay way from this type of game, motoclycle physics work very diferent from cars, so dont expect to start playing/ridding and win races right from the start, just dont.This is
compact version of MotoGP 14 without the career mode or story, you have time attack, grand prix and championship, you also have online multiplayer and its cheaper that normal version of MotoGP 14.
This amounts to a glorified DEMO I have played the full game at a frends place & its a compleatly difrent expwe have similar rigs & I'm using the same joypad.
MotoGP 14 compact is nowere near as good as the full gameit realy sucks
hmm, i can not get this Antialiasing to work.not with game config, not with selfmade game config, not with overwrite in amd driver.only this game looks ugly with flicker graphics.i saw other people had the same problem long ago.
Really fun if you are a fan of MotoGP. I got it when it was 75% off, but would not begrudge paying full price for it :)
just stay well away there is nothing right with this game in any shape or form just terrible.
this game is a POS YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR BIKE AND THE BRAKES DONT WORK GOOD ENOUGH IM REALLY SORRY I SPENT MONEY ON THIS ( POS GAME )
this game sux!
Don't buy this game.
Keyboard controls are not adequate for this game.
Waste of $$.
Utter rubbish, not worth one penny. No control over the bike in corners wharsoever. Its impossible to get a lean angle on the bike that will get you round the corner unless your doing about five miles an hour and you do a fifty pence corner.
I recommend this game even though it will take me quite some time to conquer the control physics.
This game is not for amatuers..... I have some real life riding experience and know that I cant just expect to jump on a 1000cc race bike on some track and expect to be instantly good at it.
This game requires experience and knowledge of bike control ie keeping the bike stable using weight transfer via correct braking and acceleration techniques.
You can be an absolute gun at car racing games but do not think this will make you instantly good at this game, the only skills transferrred here are know controlling your vehicle is much more complex here.
The difficulty in mastering bike control is as with all racing games not being able to feel the virtual traction but on top of that you are unable to feel the virtual weight transfer making it a constant learning experience corner to corner.
If you have some track experience on motorcycles or extensive road biking you will be able to adapt your skills/knowledge in this game but as I have foundstill may struggle to ajust to virtual physics: THIS WILL TAKE TIME TO CONQUER!!!LOVE tD
If your the kinda racer who gets frustrated stack after stack, take a breath, get back on the bike and let roar with some AWSOME smokin' of the back wheel letting loose into some stompin &wheelies& and finish up mastering the &Stoppy& for some side fun.
Adds more thrill to sometimes frustrating &neck-break& racing.I congratulate the dev team for the
NAILED IT!!! Possibly as close as you will get without actually real world biking.To those who have given a negative review for reasons such as control........ READ ABOVE and understand this game requires EXTENSIVE BIKE knowledge, maybe sit for a real world learners permit to help understand bike control.
For anyone with real world biking experience this will be a blast and give you an avenue for letting loose riding like you never should on the open roads unless you have a death wish of course.
Constant practice in this game may even help for real world riding giving that you can open the throttle all the way without the risk of death or wrecking your beloved road beast, ultimately getting a feel for high speed track control.
All without needing a track permit and a billion bucks to afford the costs of racing.This game is for anyone who is a bike enthusiast and wants a more life like gaming experience.... Riding in this game is not at all like jumping on the many bikes of GTA or SAINTS ROW........For anyone who just loves racing games, give this game time.... practice, practice, stack and more practice.
I definately will be..... saves stacking in the real world :DSOME TIPS:* Change views,
Ive found that the on bike first person view is more forgiving for cornering control.....* REMOVE majority of riding assists, really get full control of the bike,
also doing burnouts is heaps better :p* Use of both brakes is important for getting the correct shift in weight transfer as is the weight transfer on stick (JOYSTICK)* XBOX controller recommended for the analogue acceleration and braking..... Could not imagine attempting with the digital touch of the keyboard* Ride MANUAL, who in the real world races with an AUTOMATIC!!! If you want full control this is a must...* YOU ARE NOT VALENTINO ROSSI, dont expect to win every race..... be persistant with racing and accept track position if you stack, get back on the bike an finish the race.
Winning will come with practice... (I really need to follow my own advice here, Stack, restart race, stack, gain good position, stack, F***, restart race)
Was this review helpful?
Really fun if you are a fan of MotoGP. I got it when it was 75% off, but would not begrudge paying full price for it :)
Was this review helpful?
- Bad graphics: really disgusting compared to MotGP 13- The sound is even worse- No atmosphere, it looks like a game from 1985- Cream of the crop: Raknet doesn't work at all for me (impossible to connect to my account or just create a new one)THAT WAS MY LAST MILESTONE GAME EVER, I PROMISE !!! I also ask for a refund...but... I know... I dreaming...
Was this review helpful?
freezes everytime it loads the race :(
Was this review helpful?
Poor controls and weak gameplay.
Not worth even $10.
Was this review helpful?
Disappointed. Feels like playing a game at early year 2000. Graphic is bad
Was this review helpful?
Utter rubbish, not worth one penny. No control over the bike in corners wharsoever. Its impossible to get a lean angle on the bike that will get you round the corner unless your doing about five miles an hour and you do a fifty pence corner.
Was this review helpful?
just stay well away there is nothing right with this game in any shape or form just terrible.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
What a load of rubbish. In garage graphics pre 1990!!! very bad, track and bike detail 14years old. Very glad i went for this instead of thr full game, i was so looking forward to a new bike sim, the reviews for the 2013 game was also bad so i missed it.
Downloaded the demo for this game but it never worked, i think if it did they would never get any sales.
Give it up Milestone compress it for the Android market or other hand held and dont try this again.
Was this review helpful?
Don't buy this game.
Keyboard controls are not adequate for this game.
Waste of $$.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 10 Steam Achievements
Title: MotoGP(TM)15 Compact
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 10 Dec, 2015
Buy MotoGP(TM)15 Compact
WEEK LONG DEAL! Offer ends in
-61%? 36? 14
About This Game
Riders, teams and tracks from the MotoGP(TM) 2015 season brought together in a unique, essential and comprehensive videogame. Experience all the thrills of real two-wheel racing with the MotoGP(TM)15 Compact: choose from the official riders and tracks in the MotoGP(TM) 2015 category. Different game modes: Grand Prix, Championship and Split Screen, as well as the Online Grand Prix to challenge your friends! No excuses: become a MotoGP(TM) rider and put your skills to the test on the track!
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 850 @ 3.30 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 6790 @ 1GB*
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 10 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Additional Notes: *Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are not officially supported.
Recommended:
OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz / AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 290X*
DirectX: Version 11
Additional Notes: *Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are not officially supported.
MotoGP(TM)15 (C) 2015 Published and Developed by Milestone S.r.l. All rights reserved. Copyright (C) 2015 Dorna Sports S.L. - All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(26 reviews)
DO NOT BUY.....IT IS SO BAD AND THE CONTROLLERS DONT WORK AT ALL...FORGET STEERING WITH A KEYBOARD...I PROMISE ITS NOT WORTH THE 4 DOLLARS I JUST SPENT ON IT ON SALE!!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!! YOU ARE WARNED!
Terrible game...controls are very bad. I am a fan of racing games and been playing since past 15 years...but this one really upset me. Deleted this game in 2 days. Dont ever buy.
Cant get any controller to work with this . Tried Logitech Extreme 3D Pro , Logitech G27 Wheel and two gamepads . Feel ripped off . Milestone be ashamed . I want to claim a refund as this is not fit for sale . Yes I expect its brilliant WHEN it works , when it doesn`t you feel conned .
Its a good sim with a difficult learning curve if you care to put in the time.Harder than riding in real life, well I ride but don't race.
Its more of a sim than the game &ride& too imo.
Love bike games! Thanks M)
I have a gamepad and it will work at first but it does not work now and my keybord does not work at all
If you're a single player only type of guy/girl, the racing aspect of the game is 10/10. As for the fact I couldn't make an online username/account (due to not being sent the registration email?!) I refunded and have to give it a negative review. What's the point of online scoreboards if you can't access them...?
Beware Newbies.After recently getting into racing games and wanting to try out a bike racing game, I picked up MotoGP 15 Compact after reading a review from another user. I was excited to try the game and was looking forward to riding a motorbike for the first time.That being said, I have to warn you. This game is not for newbies. It is not an entry into racing games by any means. This game's controls are exceptionally difficult and personally I was not willing to put the effort into learning them.The graphics are beautiful, sound is on point and everything is top notch but those controls are extremely unforgiving, even with all the assists turn on. I know some of you may simply think I'm a noob, but that's the whole point. From a newbie's prespective I would definitely recommend avoiding this one as it is clearly catered to people who have experience with racing games.I could barely keep my bike on the road and couldn't get out of last place no matter how hard I tried due to the extremely difficult learning curve. This is not a game for newbies and definitely not for people just starting out with racing games. Unfrortunately I can't really recommend any other alternatives so if you do want to put in the effort to learning the mechanics and controls in this game just understand that it will take a very long time to master.
ABSOLUTE ????
Graphics in video misleading. Looks like it runs on a gameboy. Sound hasnt even worked for me so far. Also, where the hell are my kawasakis????!!!!!! Played for one minute, after one minute, the only thing that amused me was popping wheelies and doing endo's. 10/10 would do the wheelies, endos, and crash into players again.10/10 would uninstall again.10/10 would take my money back and return the game.
5 people found this review funny
I liked the game. If you haven't played motogp for a few years, this one is to get. I don't think I would pay 40 euros for the same engine based game. I would expect AAA optimized graphics, but Compact is really balanced at the price and features. If you like MotoGP, this one is to get.
Was this review helpful?
Great Game. Great Graphics sound. really hard, but good
Was this review helpful?
This is the hardest racing game I've ever played. I'm getting canned on 'Very Easy'... I've turned off most of the help, like the guide line and steering assist, but still...In Forza that wouldn't be a problem. I usually find the guide line distracting. MotoGP 15 is a lot of fun. I appreciate the difficulty, I love motorcycle racing, the graphics are good, and I dont have anything to complain about. Especially at $10. If you want a game that's built around letting you win, skip this one. Otherwise gruel on.
Was this review helpful?
Its a good sim with a difficult learning curve if you care to put in the time.Harder than riding in real life, well I ride but don't race.
Its more of a sim than the game &ride& too imo.
Was this review helpful?
Love bike games! Thanks M)
Was this review helpful?
If you're a single player only type of guy/girl, the racing aspect of the game is 10/10. As for the fact I couldn't make an online username/account (due to not being sent the registration email?!) I refunded and have to give it a negative review. What's the point of online scoreboards if you can't access them...?
Was this review helpful?
Terrible game...controls are very bad. I am a fan of racing games and been playing since past 15 years...but this one really upset me. Deleted this game in 2 days. Dont ever buy.
Was this review helpful?
Cant get any controller to work with this . Tried Logitech Extreme 3D Pro , Logitech G27 Wheel and two gamepads . Feel ripped off . Milestone be ashamed . I want to claim a refund as this is not fit for sale . Yes I expect its brilliant WHEN it works , when it doesn`t you feel conned .
Was this review helpful?
I have a gamepad and it will work at first but it does not work now and my keybord does not work at all
Was this review helpful?
9 people found this review funny
Beware Newbies.After recently getting into racing games and wanting to try out a bike racing game, I picked up MotoGP 15 Compact after reading a review from another user. I was excited to try the game and was looking forward to riding a motorbike for the first time.That being said, I have to warn you. This game is not for newbies. It is not an entry into racing games by any means. This game's controls are exceptionally difficult and personally I was not willing to put the effort into learning them.The graphics are beautiful, sound is on point and everything is top notch but those controls are extremely unforgiving, even with all the assists turn on. I know some of you may simply think I'm a noob, but that's the whole point. From a newbie's prespective I would definitely recommend avoiding this one as it is clearly catered to people who have experience with racing games.I could barely keep my bike on the road and couldn't get out of last place no matter how hard I tried due to the extremely difficult learning curve. This is not a game for newbies and definitely not for people just starting out with racing games. Unfrortunately I can't really recommend any other alternatives so if you do want to put in the effort to learning the mechanics and controls in this game just understand that it will take a very long time to master.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 变形金刚 毁灭 steam 的文章

随机推荐