Joey以文本方式查看 ...Joel乔尔Joey乔伊Johan约翰
JOYZOELEEFIONA祝你找个好名字昂
答案补充 june jane
英文名的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翠湖:“西雅图很美的绿色公园,本来看英文名我以为中文名是叫绿湖,不知道是哪位大神改成翠湖,即刻文雅...”-大众点评网
<meta name="Description" content="jackhhk关于翠湖的点评:西雅图很美的绿色公园,本来看英文名我以为中文名是叫绿湖,不知道是哪位大神改成翠湖,即刻文雅了许多,赞!这个公园绿化的太..." />
西雅图很美的绿色公园,本来看英文名我以为中文名是叫绿湖,不知道是哪位大神改成翠湖,即刻文雅了许多,赞!这个公园绿化的太美了,到处都是一大片的绿草地,很多人喜欢在小道上散步、跑步,又或者找个地方坐下来看看书。湖里还有很多野鸭子,还有海鸥,只要有人丢食物就会围着人抢食,非常的可爱!那海鸥感觉有点像以前在云南滇池见到的海鸥,特别亲切!
15-04-02 11:40|||
微信关注"点评商家版"官方身份回复用户点评
回应内容应大于0小于500个字符!中文名叫微微,取什么样的英文名好呢_百度知道
中文名叫微微,取什么样的英文名好呢
我有更好的答案
Vinnie/Viann/Vianna
VIvi (微微)或者Vivian(微微安)希望能给楼主帮助
Vivian 或Vicky
其他类似问题
354人觉得有用
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文名的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌中文叫 渐行渐远谁知道英文名叫什么_百度知道
有一首歌中文叫 渐行渐远谁知道英文名叫什么
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson,Bruno MarsThis hitThat ice coldMichelle PfeifferThat white goldThis one, for them hood girlsThem good girlsStraight masterpiecesStyling, while inLiving it up in the cityGot Chucks on with Saint LaurentGotta kiss myself I&#39;m so prettyI&#39;m too hot hot damnCalled a police and a firemanI&#39;m too hot hot damnMake a dragon wanna retire manI&#39;m too hot hot damnSay my name you know who I amI&#39;m too hot hot damnAnd my band &#39;bout that moneyBreak it downGirls hit your hallelujah whooGirls hit your hallelujah whooGirls hit your hallelujah whooCause uptown funk gon’ give it to youCause uptown funk gon’ give it to youCause uptown funk gon’ give it to youSaturday night and we in the spotDon&#39;t believe me just watch come onDon&#39;t believe me just watchDon&#39;t believe me just watchDon&#39;t believe me just watchDon&#39;t believe me just watchDon&#39;t believe me just watchHey, hey, hey, oh!StopWait a minuteFill my cup put some liquor in itTake a sip, sign the checkJulio! Get the stretch!Ride to Harlem, Hollywood,Jackson, MississippiIf we show up, we gone show outSmoother than a fresh jar of SkippyI&#39;m too hot hot damnCalled a police and a firemanI&#39;m too hot hot damnMake a dragon wanna retire manI&#39;m too hot hot damn hot damnBitch, say my name you know who I amI&#39;m too hot hot damnAnd my band &#39;bout that moneyBreak it downGirls hit your hallelujah whooGirls hit your hallelujah whooGirls hit your hallelujah whooCause uptown funk gon’ give it to youCause uptown funk gon’ give it to youCause uptown funk gon’ give it to youSaturday night and we in the spotDon&#39;t believe me just watch come onDon&#39;t believe me just watchDon&#39;t believe me just watchDon&#39缉订光寡叱干癸吮含经;t believe me just watchDon&#39;t believe me just watchDon&#39;t believe me just watchHey, hey, hey, oh!Before we leaveI&#39;mma tell y&#39; all a lil&#39; somethingUptown funk you up, uptown funk you upUptown funk you up, uptown funk you upI said uptown funk you up, uptown funk you upUptown funk you up, uptown funk you upCome on, danceJump on itIf you sexy then flaunt itIf you freaky then own itDon&#39;t brag about it, come show meCome on, danceJump on itIf you sexy then flaunt itWell it&#39;s saturday nightAnd we in the spotDon&#39;t believe me just watch come onDon&#39;t believe me just watchDon&#39;t believe me just watchDon&#39;t believe me just watchDon&#39;t believe me just watchDon&#39;t believe me just watchHey, hey, hey, oh!Uptown funk you up,Uptown funk you up say whaaUptown funk you up,Uptown funk you up, come onUptown funk you up,Uptown funk you up, say whaaUptown funk you up,Uptown funk you up, come onUptown funk you up,Uptown funk you up say whaaUptown funk you up,Uptown funk you up come onUptown funk you up,Uptown funk you up say whaaUptown funk you up
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文名叫君 英文名叫什么?_百度知道
中文名叫君 英文名叫什么?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
LAREINA西班牙文里的意思是指皇后。
LAURA拉丁名,意为『海湾之树』。事实上是LAWRENCE的女性形式。人们说LAURA是美丽的金发蓝眸女子,古典气质,性格甜美。
LENA(拉丁)诱惑者;&leen&,& &lena,& &lina,& &line&。LENA有两种不同的形象:娇小,活泼的歌者或是固执,年长的挪威女子。
LYDIA原来是小亚细亚地区的一个地名。古代有一位国王叫Croesus,使这个地方成为很繁荣的地区。后来,他的王国於公元前546年崩溃。Lydia,成为人民后,其义为『利迪亚地区的姑娘』。简称为Liddy。
LILLIAN (拉丁)百合花,这个名字让人联想到脆弱,朴素,富有带著眼镜的妇人-可能是图书馆员。有些人则认为Lillian代表善良,还有人认为Lillian是诚实健谈的。
LINDA(西班牙语)美丽的意思。一点也没错,人们期...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中文名转英文名网站 的文章

随机推荐