made it out the jungle just a walk in the park
Winning aint easy ask any loser
need steady aim you can ask any shooter
you aint the homie b stop friggin' bro in me
knowing about me aint the same as knowing me
We come from the dark and yet we walk in the light
heroes are made and always down to ride
We are born to fight we are ninja turtles
(Let's all unite, let's fight fight, let's fight fight, let's all unite)
You gotta throw them daggers if you wanna be an MC
choppin' up opposition screaming TMNT
When you fight for underground you fighting a 100 rounds
invaders in trouble now the lightning is coming down
Completely unseen shadows in the night
my lights are on beam my sights are on green
Hit you with nu-jitsu flow so cold
you thinking the flu hit you them foes don't know
We come from the dark and yet we walk in the light
heroes are made and always down to ride
We are born to fight we are ninja turtles.
We stay winning let's go get it
在线音乐门户,分享最新网络歌曲寻找一首外文歌,歌词里有很多come on_百度知道
寻找一首外文歌,歌词里有很多come on
come on ,come on ,come on ,come on 感觉是很年轻男声.有句歌词里面好像里有6个come on come on .
是一首慢歌.声音像是个外国年轻男歌手..
提问者采纳
I said come onYes like thisCome on, come on,Yea I said come on, come onCome on, come on? ] a love crush says come onCome on, how do I knowIts because I believeIn a love that is so strongIts a love crush number oneIf a love crush says come onCome on, come on, come on? ] a love crush number one[if] its a love crush says come onCome on, not the room at the topI cant speed down and the pressures droppedNo longer room at the topOh were gonna speed down and the pressures droppedHow do I knowIts because I believeIn a love that is so strongIts a love crush number oneIf[and thats, come onCome on, come on,Yes like thisI said no, come on, why do I knowIts because I believeIn a love that is so strongIts[in,Wow, come onCome on, come on, come on, I said come onYes like thisCome on, you know raving crazy to say thingsI did you were sureWe dont need no panic patches some moreLook reality forbids you pin dont you feel itNo ones gonna make you fight your love life tonightOh no,Yea I said come on, come onCome on, come on,Wow,Yes like thisYes, come onBilly Idol-come on come on 很巧哦 我最近脑子里也浮现过这样子的一首歌 也是有好几个come on 的 但不是这首 希望这是你要找的!或许你和我找的是同一首歌~Darlin through these clothes that I bought you no less[wont] get you what you need onThe trouble crosses and thenIts only your fixes that did never fitNo ones gonna make you cry for your love life tonightOhhh
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
国荣也唱过这首歌./music/collection/view-917:///music/collection/.com.lesliecheung://www.html" target="_blank">http,在《金枝玉叶》里名字就叫Twist And Shout<a href="http
你说的是这首歌吗?《Into The Fire
》--Thirteen Senses 电影《空中决战》的片尾曲。 (希望你早日答复呵呵……)
Come on, come on
Put your hands into the fire
Explain, explain
As I turn I meet the power
This time, this time
Turning white and senses dying
Pull up, pull up
From one extreme to another
From the summer to the spring
From the mountain to the air
From Samaritan to sin
And its waiting on the air
Come on, come on
Put your hands into the fire
Explain, explain
As I turn I meet the power
This time, this time
Turning white and senses dying
Pull up, pull up
From one extreme to another
From the summe...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁melody day那首歌里面有come on baby take me there这句歌词?_百度知道
melody day那首歌里面有come on baby take me there这句歌词?
show your sinserely,to dancing all nightCm already attracted by you,or you will be to left behind me,Tell me:夏后演唱,bady don&#39:夏后Baby don&#39,be loudly,t be shy ,come on ~Turn on the music,Don&#39,baby take it,dance with it,come with me,fate of us,来自夏后演唱的《baby don’t be shy》,that you can act the hero for me,Hey baby don&#39;t be shy》作词;t be shy,I&#39.Hey baby don&#39.Baby Ct be shy,and say you love me never change it,t lie to me,Hey baby don&#39;s awake all night,Touch it:夏后作曲,in my world。《baby don&#39,Obsessed me, come on”;t to restrain it,Hold me baby don&#39;t be shy,baby Needn&#39,let&#39;t be shy,keep your footstep closing to me.refused the shy one,and keep your eyes Stare at my face.Hold me be wammly,Indulged in it正确的歌词是“Baby don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有哪些你听过的歌词很深情的英文歌曲?
听歌时偶尔看看歌词,觉得有些歌词写让人很心动,像All of me, Breathless, Mirrors, I'm yours, Lucky等等,希望大家能帮忙推荐些类似的歌曲~
按投票排序
Lost Stars - Adam LevinePlease don't seejust a boy caught up in dreamsand fantasiesPlease see me reaching outfor someone I can seeTake my hand let's seewhere we wake up tomorrowBest laid plans sometimesit's just a one night standI'd be damned Cupid's demandingback his arrowSo let's get drunk on our tears andGod, tell us the reasonyouth is wasted on the youngIt's hunting seasonand the lambs are on the runSearching for meaningBut are we all lost stars,trying to light up the dark?Who are we?Just a spec of dust within the galaxyWoe is me if we're not carefulturns into realityDon't you dare let all these memoriesbring you sorrowYesterday I saw a lion kiss a deerTurn the page maybewe'll find a brand new endingWhere we're dancing in our tears andGod, tell us the reason youthis wasted on the youngIt's hunting seasonand the lambs are on the runSearching for meaningBut are we all lost stars,trying to light up the dark?I thought I saw you out there cryingI thought I heard you call my nameI thought I saw you out there cryingJust the sameGod, tell us the reasonyouth is wasted on the youngIt's hunting seasonand the lambs are on the runSearching for meaningBut are we all lost stars,trying to light up the dark?I thought I saw you out there cryingI thought I heard you call my nameI thought I saw you out there cryingBut are we all lost stars,trying to light up the dark?But are we all lost stars,trying to light up the dark?Let Her Go-PassengerWell you only need the light when it's burning low只有在朦胧黯淡时才念及灯火光亮Only miss the sun when it starts to snow只有在冰天雪地时才怀念阳光温暖Only know you love her when you let her go只有在已然放手后才始知那是真爱Only know you've been high when you're feeling low只有在身处低谷时才遥想过去峥嵘Only hate the road when you’re missin' home只有在乡愁涌动时才痛恨旅途遥远Only know you love her when you let her go只有在让她离去之后才始知那是真爱And you let her go而你已让她离去Staring at the bottom of your glass酒杯已空,醉然疑视。Hoping one day you'll make a dream last希望有一天,你能让梦持续。But dreams come slow and they go so fast但是梦想来的太慢,走得太快。You see her when you close your eyes闭上双眼,整个脑海都是你。Maybe one day you'll understand why也许有一天,你会明白,Everything you touch surely dies自己是如何亲手毁掉了一段爱情But you only need the light when it's burning low但是你只需要朦胧暗淡时的光亮。Only miss the sun when it starts to snow只有在冰天雪地时才怀念阳光温暖Only know you love her when you let her go只有在让她走之后才始知那是真爱Only know you've been high when you're feeling low只有在身处低谷时才遥想过去峥嵘Only hate the road when you're missin' home只有在乡愁涌动时才痛恨旅途遥远Only know you love her when you let her go只有在让她走之后才始知那是真爱Staring at the ceiling in the dark繁星满天 你痴痴的望着天花板Same old empty feeling in your heart又是一个无比寂寞空虚的无眠夜'Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast爱情来的太慢,走得太快Well you see her when you fall asleep如今你只得在梦里与她相见But never to touch and never to keep可这梦脆弱的经不起触碰 经不起长久'Cause you loved her too much and you dived too deep你爱她越深 你亦而陷的越深(重复)Well you only need the light when it's burning lowOnly miss the sun when it starts to snowOnly know you love her when you let her goOnly know you've been high when you're feeling lowOnly hate the road when you're missin' homeOnly know you love her when you let her goAnd you let her goAnd you let her goWell you let her go
第一首蹦进脑子的歌是Adele的one and only 紧接着是someone like u“i had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded,that for me,it isn't over."然后是最近比较火的hozier的Take me to church“The only heaven I will be sent to is when I am alone with u"还有香奈儿五号里的广告曲you are the that I want最后也是我深夜经常听的 尤其是画图的时候循环的几首歌:rust or gold-Jill Andrewsmy love-siaThings we lost in the fire-BasstilleLong drive-Jason mrazlisten-Beyoncé当然还有好多好多歌值得去听,总有一首能在旋律和歌词之间叩开你的心门。
Stay with me--Sam Smith
1. the Blower’s Daughter—Damien Rice歌词:And so it isJust like you said it would beLife goes easy on meMost of the time就是这样就像你曾说过的一样在大多数时候我的人生就是如此(我的生命在我身边轻易溜走)And so it isThe shorter storyNo love, no gloryNo hero in her sky就这样像个小故事一样没什么好说的没有爱情,也没有光辉她的天空里没有(她的)主角I can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes...我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视...And so it isJust like you said it should beWe'll both forget the breezeMost of the time就这样就像你曾说过的一样大部分时间里我俩的往事将会像微风飘逝(我俩会忘记那阵微风)And so it isThe colder waterThe blower's daughterThe pupil in denial就这样这些冷了的水这位吹黑管老师的女儿这不被接受的学生I can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes off youI can't take my eyes...我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视着你我无法(停止)凝视...(女声)Did I say that I loathe you?Did I say that I want toLeave it all behind?我有说过我厌恶你吗?我有说过我想要离开你吗?(我有说过我要把它全部忘记吗?)(男声)I can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind...我无法停止想你我无法停止想你我无法停止想你我无法停止想你我无法停止想你我无法停止想...My mind...my mind...'Til I find somebody new想...想...直到我找到另外的一个人这首歌是有关 Damien Rice 的黑管老师的女儿。在她拒绝Damein Rice之後,Damien写的一首歌,整首歌只有吉他和大提琴作为伴奏,跟vocal忘情的交换著彼此的哀愁。而这首歌是Damien邀请那黑管老师的女儿到录音室,在她面前,看著她,录制而成。2. wake me up when September ends—green day一定要看mv!感动cry!3. what are words—Chris Medina歌手自己的真实故事,mv同样感动cry
Make You Feel My Love - Bob DylanWhen the rain is blowing in your face,and the whole world is on your case,I could offer you a warm embraceto make you feel my love.When the evening shadows and the stars appear,and there is no one there to dry your tears,I could hold you for a million yearsto make you feel my love.I know you haven't made your mind up yet,but I would never do you wrong.I've known it from the moment that we met,no doubt in my mind where you belong.I' I'd go black and blue,I'd go crawling down the avenue.No, there's nothing that I wouldn't doto make you feel my love.The storms are raging on the rolling seaand on the highway of regret.Though winds of change are throwing wild and free,you ain't seen nothing like me yet.I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.Nothing that I wouldn't do.Go to the ends of the Earth for you,to make you feel my loveto make you feel my loveAnd I Love You So - Don McLeanAnd I love you soThe people ask me howHow I've lived till nowI tell them I don't knowI guess they understandHow lonely life has beenBut life began againThe day you took my handAnd yes I know how lonely life can beThe shadows follow meAnd the night won't set me freeBut I don't let the evening get me downNow that you're around meAnd you love me tooYour thoughts are just for meYou set my spirit freeI'm happy that you doThe book of life is briefAnd once a page is readAll but love is deadThat is my believeAnd yes I know how loveless life can beThe shadows follow meAnd the night won't set me freeAnd I don't let the evening bring me downNow that you're around meAnd I love you soThe people ask me howHow I've lived till nowI tell them...I don't knowYou Belong To Me
- Bob DylanSee the pyramids along the NileWatch the sunrise on a tropic isleJust remember, darling, all the whileYou belong to meSee the marketplace in old AlgiersSend me photographs and souvenirsJust remember when a dream appearsYou belong to meI'll be so alone without youMaybe you'll be lonesome tooFly the ocean in a silver planeSee the jungle when it's wet with rainJust remember 'til you're home againYou belong to meI'll be so alone without youMaybe you'll be lonesome tooFly the ocean in a silver planeSee the jungle when it's wet with rainJust remember 'til you're home againYou belong to me
《YELLOW》You know I love you so~《Young and beautiful》——打雷姐《Writer's block》——Nasri《Our love will always last》see the sunrise in the sky.
kiss the sunset as we lie《When you say nothing at all》and《Everyday I love you》——Boyzone(很棒的组合啦)《Need you now》——Lady Antebellue既然有人说了Adele我就来说一首她翻唱的歌《Make you feel my love》多听听很棒的《She will be loved》——Maroon 5《Love to be loved by you》多听几遍也会觉得很不错,也很心酸〒_〒《until you》Shayne Ward《the whereabouts of love》那个唱英文歌的德国人,名字真的太难打。。。。
《Read All About It》Emeli Sandé背景介绍:《Read All About It》于日面世,一推出便空降英国单曲榜头位,成为艾梅丽第一支冠军单曲;日,艾梅丽凭借该曲获得了“全英评论家选择奖”。2012年8月的伦敦奥运会闭幕式上,艾梅丽坐在一辆报纸包裹的卡车上演唱了这首歌曲,在演唱环节中,除了钢琴伴奏,大屏幕上还出现了夺得奖牌后的许多选手,他们成功或失败的泪水令人动容。《Read All About It》更被来自匈牙利的Attraction影子舞舞团用作表演的背景音乐,在2013年的《英国达人秀》舞台上,该舞团演绎了一段凄美的战争故事,让现场观众和评委感动落泪。影子舞地址:歌词如下,追逐你的梦想并大声说出你所想的一切,把握当下。You’ve got the words to change a nation but you’re biting your tongue你已有足以改变世界的言辞,而你却缄默不语You’ve spent a lifetime stuck in silence afraid you’ll say something wrong你已沉默了一辈子,生怕自己说错了什么If no one ever hears it, how we gonna learn your song?如果无人曾听过,我们又如何去学你的歌So come on come on, come on come on所以站出来吧You’ve got a heart as loud as lions so why let your voice be tamed?你有着群狮齐吼般的心,那为何要让你的声音变得如此温顺?Maybe we’re a little different, there’s no need to be ashamed或许我们有些许不同,可这根本不值得害臊You’ve got the light to fight the shadows so stop hiding it away你已有了驱散阴暗的明灯,别再躲躲藏藏Come on, come on所以站出来吧Yes I wanna sing我想要放声歌唱I wanna shout我想要振声高呼I wanna scream till the words dry out直到嘶声力竭,直到词穷So put it in all of the papers, I’m not afraid所以就用白纸黑字写出来吧,我从不惧怕They can read all about it, read all about it oh他们会读懂这一切,他们会读懂这一切At night we’re waking up the neighbours while we sing away the blues当我们彻夜高歌消除了忧郁,街坊邻居也都醒悟了过来Making sure that we’re remember yeah, cause we all matter too请确信我们都铭记着,因为我们紧紧相连If the truth has been forbidden, then we’re breaking all the rules如果真相被禁锢了,那就由我们去打破法则So come on come on, come on come on所以站出来吧Let’s get the TV and the radio to play our tune again,让电视和收音机都播放我们的旋律吧It’s about time we got some airplay of our version of events是时候去电台播出事件的真相了There’s no need to be afraid, I will sing with you my friend无需害怕,我与你并肩歌唱Come on come on所以站出来吧Yeah we’re all wonderful, wonderful people我们都是了不起的人So when did we all get so fearful?我们何时变得如此胆小了?And now we’re finally finding our voices现在我们终于找回了自己的声音So take a chance come help me sing this那就把握机会同我一起高歌Yes we’re all wonderful, wonderful people我们都是了不起的人So when did we all get so fearful?我们何时变得如此胆小了?And now we’re finally finding our voices现在我们终于找回了自己的声音So take a chance come help me sing this只需把握机会同我一起高歌
Boston-AugustanaIn the light of the sun,is there anyone? Oh it has begun...Oh dear you look so lost,eyes are red and tears are shed,This world you must've crossed... you said...You don't know me,you don't even care,You don't know me,you don't wear my chains...Essential and appealed,carry all your thoughts acrossAn open field,When flowers gaze at you... they're not the only ones who cryWhen they see youYou said...She said I think I'll go to Boston...I think I'll start a new life,I think I'll start it over,where no one knows my name,I'll get out of California,I'm tired of the weather,I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...I think I'll go to Boston,I think that I'm just tiredI think I need a new town,to leave this all behind...I think I need a sunrise,I'm tired of the sunset,I hear it's nice in the Summer,some snow would be nice...Boston... where no one knows my name...斜体部分回味过一次又一次,听得时候能感觉整颗心都被主唱深入骨髓的情感浸泡。还有经典的Every breath you take-The PoliceEvery breath you take.Every move you make.Every bond you break.Every step you take.I'll be watching you ! Every single day.Every word you say.Every game you play.Every night you stay.I'll be watching you ! **Oh,can't you see ? you belong to me.How my poor heart aches.With every step you take.Every move you make.Every vow you break.Every smile you fake.Every claim you stake.I'll be watching you ! Since you've gone I been lost without a trace.I dream at night I can only see your face.I look around but it's you I can't replace.I feel so cold & alone for your embrace.I keep crying baby,baby,please.repeatI'll be watching you !===================================================================另外Boston大爆炸里有一集莱呆和penny闹分手莱呆就声嘶力竭的唱了这首。。
Adele的《Someone Like You》Don't forget me I beg I'll remember you saidSometimes it lasts in loveBut sometimes it hurts instead都说歌词“动人心弦”,我觉得只是因为它刺痛了我那刻的内心。
电影《Once》 的一首插曲《if you want me》都听哭了T^T先献上链接:Glen Hansard/Markéta Irglová的单曲《If You Want Me》: 再贴上歌词^O^
if you want me
Marketa Irglova
Are you really here
or am i dreaming??
I can't tell dream from truth
For it's been so long
Since i have seen you
I can hardly remember your face anymore
When i get pretty lonely
And the distance causes only silence
I think of you smiling
With pride in your eyes