pwmcesd210jl 陪我漫长。。。 首字母翻译一下

请大家帮我填一下下面这篇首字母填空,谢谢各位,顺便帮忙翻译一下,不要网上的翻译,谢谢_百度知道
请大家帮我填一下下面这篇首字母填空,谢谢各位,顺便帮忙翻译一下,不要网上的翻译,谢谢
sometimes there is an internationa;once about chocolateat first in english,a group which helps people make (f) in cambridge.sometimes we learn traditional dances,no fun.we (p)games with food.once we learned about pancakes,we once built a&castle&quot.the barn (t)place on every wednesday night in a church.no friends,my mom joined us for a tea-tasting party.every week,no hanging-out.my ls like a party with people from(d)countimes.we also had a chinese and japanese evening.one time.but thenfor example,there is a topic.it&#39,i found life a bit boring
castle&quot.we (p)games with food.once we learned about pancakes,we once built a&;once about chocolate.sometimes we learn traditional dances。we also had a chinese and japanese evening.one time,my mom joined us for a tea-tasting party.sometimes there is an international quiz Party,there is a topic。we have to (a)questions aboutdifferenfor exampleevery week
no hanging-out,还开办了一场国际间的智力PARTY,我们还建起一座食物“城堡”. No friends, no fun. It’s like a party with people from (different) countries. One time!
这儿也有中日晚会. We have to (answer) questions about different parts of the world;(哈哈~~)还做食物游戏。随即加入了那个什么“疯狂农庄”——剑桥那儿一个(专门)助人建立有情友谊的组织——我的生活, takes. We (play) games with food, I find life is a bit boring,订正. The Barn (takes) place on every Wednesday night in a church. My life becames colorful., different. Sometimes we lear once about chocolate,又有学做煎饼:(讲述通常式故事, my mom joins us for a tea- for example, a group which helps people make (friends) inCambridge。一次, play。
每个星期,都有一个(不同)主题..We also have a Chinese and Japanese evening,没得闲逛.曾经,变得丰富多彩咯,
answer. Sometimes there is an international quiz Party,我发现生活有点无聊.:没有朋友:起先在英国,譬如一次. Once we learn about pancakes,用一般时态哦~~)At first in England, we once built a food “castle”,还有做巧克力.. But then I join the Barn,大家硬是回答了那些全世界不同地区的问题啦,妈妈也加入我们,没有乐趣. Every week.翻译, there is a topic.。
“~~农庄”每周三在一个教堂举办,就像来自不同国家的人们的一次聚会。有时大家学跳传统舞蹈friend
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一下下的相关知识
其他1条回答
friendstakesdifferentplayed
等一下,我的短文发错了
一开始我在英国觉得生活很无聊,没有朋友,没有出去玩。没有乐趣,但是然后我加入了Barn。。一个在剑桥帮助我交朋友的社团。是我的生活多彩。Barn是在每星期3晚上在教堂里。这就像个派对一样和一群来自不同国家的人一起。每周有一个话题,有时我们学传统舞蹈。又一次我们学了关于pancakes (一种吃的)还有一次是关于巧克力。我们玩关于食物的游戏。比如说我们有一次造一座’城堡‘ 有的时候 XXX这句话怪怪的?!你确定是这样??
是世界国际的一部分。。。我们也会有一个中国和日本之夜。又一次我嘛嘛加入我们的一次喝茶会。。。= =、、、
你翻译的是我改完的吗
不是- -。。懒得翻了。。差不多吧。。。a 是 answer
填出来不就好了- -老师又不会让你翻译
这个不是老师让写的,是我姐让我写,我得给他翻译
就我写XXX的地方改成有的时候会有国际问题测验派对。。我们必须要回答关于世界各个部分的问题- -。。
什么叫一个剑桥
一个在剑桥大学里的社团blablabla- -
问一下,barn是什么意思
就是这个组织的名字- -可以不要鸟他的吧
最后一句话捏we also had a chinese and japanese evening.one time,my mom joined us for a tea-tasting party.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁答应某人做某事 翻译1 答应某人做某事
有没有 promise sb to do sth 这个表达,看到有说有的,也有说 不能这么说的. 比如这句话如何翻译:
【 他答应我明天陪我去游乐场】 2
他答应我,明天会带我去动物园 3
请你答应我 不要再做那件事情了. 4
我并没有答应他,帮他完成那个事情.
你应该把房间拖两次,而不是只拖地一次. 英语翻译.谢谢哈.注意句型 是语法的正确 .
1) He promised to accompany me to the amusement park tomorrow2) He said he would take me to the Zoo3) Please promise me,you will never do that again4) i did not promise him to help him on that5) I promised to clean the house twice,not only once
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
promise sb do sth,not to do sth.ok?
扫描下载二维码“陪我走过的岁月是你对我说过最好的情 ”这句话翻译成英语是怎么说?_百度知道
“陪我走过的岁月是你对我说过最好的情 ”这句话翻译成英语是怎么说?
提问者采纳
Times you accompanied me is the best emotion.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Accompany me through the years is your best love
我知道还要问你?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译句子:我有一只玩具小熊,他是陪我走过漫长时光的最好伙伴_百度知道
翻译句子:我有一只玩具小熊,他是陪我走过漫长时光的最好伙伴
翻译成英文。[我有一只玩具小熊,他是陪我走过漫长时光的最好伙伴,是在夜晚守护我远离噩梦的勇敢卫士,总是安静地听我倾诉所有的委屈和牢骚,承受我那时不时畅川扳沸殖度帮砂爆棘会冒出来的坏脾气,看过我最狼狈不堪的样子,保守着那些我从来不敢说出口的秘密…]
提问者采纳
I have a toy bear, he is the best partner to accompany me through a long time, and he is a brave defender who keeps me away from the nightmare
in the night ,。he always
listens to my grievance and complaint quietly, when Iam out of temper from time to time,he always bear me。Although he ever see
deject,he still
keep those secrets that I
dare to say。 翻译器翻译的有错误,我自畅川扳沸殖度帮砂爆棘己重新改正的。望采纳,谢谢
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I have a toy bear, he is the best partner to accompany me through a long time, is in the night guard me far away from the nightmare of brave畅川扳沸殖度帮砂爆棘 defenders, always quietly listening to my grievance and complaints of all, I was under from time to time out bad temper, read my most flustered, keeping the secret... I never dare not say export
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁路虽漫长,但我会一直陪着你怎么翻译
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 cesd 226 的文章

随机推荐