有一首英文歌isomebody want it alll,嗯哼

问1首英文歌 歌词好像有let it go 嗯哼嗯哼 嗯哼嗯哼 是一个女生唱的 特别温柔的音乐_百度知道
问1首英文歌 歌词好像有let it go 嗯哼嗯哼 嗯哼嗯哼 是一个女生唱的 特别温柔的音乐
只记得这一个调调
ll stayLet it go, let it goThe cold never bothered me anywayStanding frozenin the life I&#39,Heaven knows I triedDon'm the QueenThe wind is howlinglike the swirling storm insideCouldn't find meThe past is all behind meBuried in the snowLet it go, let it goCan'll stayLve chosenYou won&#39, let it goTurn my back and slam the doorAnd here I standand here I&#39, let it goThe cold never bothered me anywayIt't let them seeBe the good girl you always have to beCt feelDon't hold it back anymoreLm too relieved to grieveLet it go, let it goTurn my back and slam the doorAnd here I standand here I't hold it back anymoreLs funny how some distanceMakes everything seem smallAnd the fears that once controlled meCan&#39, don&#39, let it goCan&#39, don't get to me at allUp here in the cold thin airI finally can breatheI know I left a life behindBut I&#39:Demi LovatoLet it go, let it goCan&#39, let it goTurn my back and slam the doorThe snow blows white on the mountain tonightNot a footprint to be seenA kingdom of isolationand it looks like I&#39, now they knowLet it go, let it goTurn my back and slam the doorAnd here I standand here I'll stayLet it go, let it goCan't hold it back anymoreLt hold it back anymoreLt let them knowWell, let it goThe cold never bothered me anywayHere we standLet it goLet It Go演唱
不是冰雪奇缘里面的那首 感觉跟那首挺像 但是比那个更温柔
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
温柔的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁很早之前听过一首英文歌曲,但却不知道名字,只记得其实有一句是:shake your body 嗯 哼 嗯 哼…
虽然不是这首歌但推荐一下MARIAH CAREY的SHAKE IT OFF
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码找一首英文歌,歌词如下有首英文歌,歌词里有一段听上去像是if I want to believe it,.go.(...为听不清),听电台解说应该是欧美90后歌手唱的,
是陈光荣的“童话破灭”所属专辑:头文字D 歌词:Pull off my blindfold and you just too coldyou show me true friendbaby i was so soyou might as well call me up physicallyyou know, you got me only into extremesand i can't believe itand don't know what to thinksometime around it was so love-sicknow it's so sickcause they ain't doubt loveyour hint is apartand the day between us wasn't enoughand i knowi feel good time's comei thought they stay, things are done and become word-madeangels came but they left you dayhad you slip awaylisten nowburning emptystill this can't bebut even now we're not that happyhotel motel it's hot in hell free from myselfbut now left with no homei want you to knowi never would have allfigure out that when you came nowit could have been forevernow it does bring me downthe high now the low up and down we goput myself too close got burnt night tonesit feels like i'm sinking in the dead seadon't we care the space inside us so emptyit's like it's over before be gonethis song is over now so was i want
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首女声英文歌,音乐是嗯哼嗯嗯哼嗯哼恩恩哼,歌曲唱到中间高潮的时候还有一段我听见了飞机轰鸣声,_百度知道
一首女声英文歌,音乐是嗯哼嗯嗯哼嗯哼恩恩哼,歌曲唱到中间高潮的时候还有一段我听见了飞机轰鸣声,
。各位帮帮忙我找了一个星期了还没找到,歌曲类型比较摇滚一个女的。谢谢.最初是在车上听到的
罪恶王冠拔剑神曲 Ios - 完整版(搞错)Egoist - Planetes(那不是 飞机轰鸣声,是烟花爆炸声音)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
你写的嗯哼什么的实在没看懂……不过Rihanna有一首《Stay》里面确实有直升飞机的轰鸣声,这首是抒情歌,不过她平时有点摇滚……
这首歌是风吹麦浪
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁就是这样嗯哼嗯哼我喜欢嗯哼嗯哼求一首英文歌_百度知道
就是这样嗯哼嗯哼我喜欢嗯哼嗯哼求一首英文歌
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
=??????? 嗯哼
其他类似问题