用K V O作为英文首字母 用qq表情组成一句话关于 爱 的话

用I LOVE YOU每个字母做开头,说8句关于爱情的话要用英语哦 最好再用附上中文解释
I want you to to know my heart.Let me show you my true feeling.Only I will miss you.Very much.Everyday you are in my mind.Year after year,i will never leave you.Oh,my baby!U are my one true love!O(∩_∩)O又学到一招追女孩子的招儿,回去教教我哥
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I love you。 I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet 尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想! I love you .Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. 无论你身在何处,无论你...
I will be always with you。Let me be your boyfriend。Our love will last forever!Very miss you。Every day I just want to stay with youYou are my soulmateOur hearts are together。Unexpectly,I have fallen in love with you。我自己想的。。。呵呵。。。
L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one I see V is very very extraordinary E is even more than anyone
扫描下载二维码用L W G F 字母开头组成一句英文,是关于爱情的, 也可以是 首字母 单个单词组成的
只要是关于爱情的就可以
一定要是这四个字母开头! 谁可以!? 高分!
溜冰小屋TA856
Love will grow forever.爱会一直生长.如果不建议的话,Love will go on forever,爱会永恒.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Let we, go forever*getting
Love won't go faraway as long as we believe in each other.只要我们互相信任,爱就不会走远采纳吧
LoveWarmheartedGladForever
难到真高... 只想出一个...Love whispers gleaming feelings (爱情 细语著熠熠的感觉)
扫描下载二维码用Z, R, Y, B, J(或O),这五个字母组成一句话(英文的),顺序可以顺便换。句子最好是有关友谊或者感情的..._百度知道
用Z, R, Y, B, J(或O),这五个字母组成一句话(英文的),顺序可以顺便换。句子最好是有关友谊或者感情的...
这五个字母组成一句话(英文的), R, Y, B, J(或O),顺序可以顺便换。句子最好是有关友谊或者感情的意思用Z
我任务?【B】oth 【y】ou and 【R】obot are my friends,下周六和我兄弟约翰去动物园,望采纳!Both you and Robot are my friends,how about go to the zoo next Sunday with my brother John?你和罗伯特都是我的朋友,如何,how about go to the 【z】oo next Sunday with my brother 【J】ohn朋友
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Zephaniah remembers your beauty jealously. (换了顺序就没有sense了。)
you and Robot are my friends,how
about go to the zoo next Sunday with my brother John?
是首字母还是随便什么位置?( ̄▽ ̄)~*
友谊的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想用我老婆的英文名的每个字母开头 拉组成一句 表达我爱她的句子我想 用 我老婆的英文名的每个字母开头 拉组成一句 表达我爱她的句子 v i k i
艺吧顶贴组藅幉
I am always here,我一直在这里,Looking at you,守望着你,Very much enjoy to be around you,喜欢围绕你身边Ever and ever...永永远远……Very much in love with you,深深地爱着你,Inviting you into my whole,邀你进入我的全部,Keep you as my most treasurable,把你放在最珍惜的位置,In every day,every hour,and every minute...每天,每时,每刻……第一个人不错,给了我一些灵感,但可惜最后一句跟上句连接没什么语法,前面部分以“I LOVE”开头,与后面连起来是“I LOVE VIKI”供选择!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Give Viki a very intimate kiss! 亲吻Viki!
Maggie:My only love 我唯一的爱a beautiful angle 一个美丽的天使give me light 给我光明give me laughter 给我笑声In those dark days 在那些黑暗的日子中enlighten my life 点亮了我的生命
V ery much in love with you 深爱着你I can't stop thinking about you 不能停止想着你k een on being with you 喜欢跟你一起i ntimate relationship with you 跟你拥有亲密的关系
扫描下载二维码以khobby为题,写写你和你家庭成员的爱好,至少写3句。(英文(⊙o⊙)哦)_百度知道
以khobby为题,写写你和你家庭成员的爱好,至少写3句。(英文(⊙o⊙)哦)
提问者采纳
what I like most is singing, because I found nothing more interesting than the computer games. When I was very young,there is no class .On weekends , it can make me comfortable . Hobbies can make someone happy , my music teacher found that I had a good voice. And then I knew there were ses Palace to study vocal mu-sic,,sometimes I play football with them .And I have many hobbies. When I am in trouble , I hope you can have a try,I play with my classmates . Hobbyists raise pets, is sitm not good at it, weave bas-kets, and therefore I can sing a lot of songs written for adults. Those simple training didn&#39. I love to read Harry Potter.As a resultI&#39, so she sent me to the Children&#39,you will find it so good, it gave me very good and very pleasant feelings, hobbies offer en-joyment, listening-to the walkman and singing together with the singer, friendship,I like listem very happy now, just like before. When I sing these songs.I think playing football is very interesting and exciting . I's a good novel!
As well as listen to music and i like spots. Some can even make me cry. I enjoy reading novels. When I grew up, good things of life.二.On weekdays .
I think music can bring me a lot of fun and happy:t be easily found in life? If not. I like basketball. My uncle told me they were called pop songs, and the most warm and fragrant thing in life, or carve soap figures and so on. 五;t like reading very much, I began my vocal music training,such as reading and so on,HAll my best memories come back clearly to me,though I&#39, I didn&#39. They were all simple ones but our teacher trait come true for there were strict conditions of being a singer, what is my hobby. My uncle was studying in a college then? If not , it was a good way to learn things that couldn&#39、My hobby
I enjoy reading books very much. As time went by,what do you do in the holidays ,rock music and so on, it may give his yesterday once more. I showed great interests in the music then, like folk songs. Now as I&#39. Besides? Well. Fve changed now, and I hope every one of us can enjoy his own hobby. I can feel that these words come from the bottom of their hearts: &quot. And when I finish my homework I like playing basketball with my friends, and he taught me several songs. But I still took singing as my hobby since I found in music the interests which were lost in the exams.When I am not hat reduce my interest in singing at all and I won awards one after another in several kinds of competition, I came to realize that my dream wouldn&#39, I assume. My hobby is listening to music , I often lose myself in it, knowledge and relaxation, because there are lots of interesting things in them. Two years ago, music can make me calm down, so he could sing lots of songs. I know that it is one of the best-sellers in England. When It think reading book was interesting, by the melody or by what the song writers said. What I had learned most was the songs for children.My hobby makes me happy and relaxing 、My hobbyA hobby can be almost anything a person likes to m always lose myself in the interesting stories, tears well up in my eyes, for you and for me and the entire human race&quot.But my hobby is listen to music and sports . Then、My hobby Do you have any hobbies.I will continue, but I spent lots of time on playing with computers. In a word. I am often deeply moved. I began to sing songs when Is good for my health. That&#39? I have many hobbies . I&#39, this is my hobby.Also I like reading story books.
when I was a child I enjoy listening to music especially the cartoon music .
Do you like listening to music. When I am angry with something , pop songs and so on.Sometimes I play volleyball with them, and a good chance to relax.But when I get home , because there&#39. I love singing、My hobby
Everyone has his own hobby , I didn&#39, for they were pleasing to ears and easy to sing.
I like music when i 10 years old . We practiced how to produce sound and how to make our expres-sion more natural and more pleasing. &quot,I like shopping with my friends and my parents .Do you agree with me. Actually I began to make up a dream of becoming a famous singer in the future. It&#39.三,when I study in school . When I put all my emotionm saying goodbye to my childhood my voice has changed into a deep male voice, build model ships. I had plenty of time. I love many kinds of music,so Ire lots of interesting stories. Listening to music keeps me in a good mood and it'&quot.It make me feel relaxing when I listening music. So一,I usually draw some pictures though I am not good at drawing , en joy the simple? 四, it aslo can make me happy again、My hobby
Different people have different hobbies
太多了些吧
A hobby can be almost anything a person likes to do in his spare time. Hobbyists raise pets, build model ships, weave bas-kets, or carve soap figures and so on. In a word, hobbies offer en-joyment, friendship, knowledge and relaxation. 这篇行了吧,给我采纳
还是有点长,每句写一行可以吗?
As time went by, I came to realize that my dream wouldn't come true for there were strict conditions of being a singer. But I still took singing as my hobby since I found in music the interests which were lost in the exams. 这个总行了吧
不是说一句1到2行吗?
应该是可以吧,你小学3、4年纪就可以写一点吧
我五年级哦
There are three people in my family.There are my father my mother me.My father likes reading newspaper, but, compared with the newspaper he loves flowers.My mother likes to do housework, she like singing a song while cleaning the room, this is really interesting.And I like the absolute is play computer games, but, my mother doesn't like me to play computer games, she thought the play computer games is bad for my health.We are a happy family.翻译:我们家有三个人,分别是我爸爸、我妈妈和我。我爸爸喜欢读报纸,但是,相比起读报纸他更喜欢浇花。我妈妈喜欢做家务,她喜欢一边哼着歌一遍打扫房间,这真有趣!而我喜欢的绝对是玩电脑,但是,我妈妈不喜欢我玩电脑,她认为挖电脑对我的身体不健康。我们是快乐的一家。
自己选几句抄吧
还是很多耶,它只给3行
There are three people in my family,.There are my father my mother me,.My father likes reading newspaper,.My mother likes to do housework,.And I like the absolute is play computer games。这行了吧。。采纳我吧
再短一点,行吗?
...My father likes reading newspaper,.My mother likes to do housework,.And I like the absolute is play computer games。这OK吗?采纳我再给赞~~~
给我个赞同
不是赞了吗
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
家庭成员的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖