求歌英文,歌中唱有妙生来英文

求一首很劲爆的英文歌,歌词有we will never be never be anything but love有一首很劲爆的英文歌,女生唱的,经常出现在足球的背景音乐中,歌词是we will never be never be anything but love.would you come on in come on in.just come on in come on in是什么歌有人在百度hi上回答我了,但是我不知道怎么给你们评分,不好意思了,能直接在百度知道上回答吗?
亲,肯定是这首pink-raise your glassRight right turn off the lightsWe're gonna lose our minds tonightWhat's the deal yoI love when it's all too much5am turn the radio upWhere's the rock and rollParty CrasherPenny SnatcherCall me up if you want gangstaDon't be fancy just get danceyWhy so seriousSo raise your glass if you are wrongIn all the right waysAll my underdogsWe will never be never be anything but loudAnd nitty gritty dirty little freaksWon't you come on and come on and raise your glassJust come on and come on and raise your glassSlam slam oh hot damnWhat part of party don't you understandWish you'd just freak out (freak out already)Can't stop coming in hotI should be locked up right on the spotIt's so on right now (so fuckin on right now)Party CrasherPenny SnatcherCall me up if you want gangstaDon't be fancy just get danceyWhy so seriousSo raise your glass if you are wrongIn all the right waysAll my underdogsWe will never be never be anything but loudAnd nitty gritty dirty little freaksWon't you come on and come on and raise your glassJust come on and come on and raise your glassWon't you come on and come on and raise your glassJust come on and come on and raise your glass(oh shit my glass is empty that sucks)So if you're too school for coolAnd you're treated like a foolYou can choose to let it goWe can always we can alwaysParty on our own(so raise your) So raise your glass if you are wrongIn all the right waysAll my underdogsWe will never be never be anything but loudAnd nitty gritty dirty little freaksSo raise your glass if you are wrongIn all the right waysAll my underdogsWe will never be never be anything but loudAnd nitty gritty dirty little freaksWon't you come on and come on and raise your glassJust come on and come on and raise your glassWon't you come on and come on and raise your glass (for me)Just come on and come on and raise your glass (for me)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
美妙人生大结局中最后的一首英文歌a wonderful day
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口编辑点评:曲婉婷的新歌 《Life Is Like A Song》不仅好听,MV更是清新可人。生活如歌般美妙!无论快乐还是悲伤,从不沮丧,用音谱写生命的精彩!Life is like a song, sing along, on and on and on and lingers on!
沪江英乐:曲婉婷的新歌 《Life Is Like A Song》不仅好听,MV更是清新可人。生活如歌般美妙!无论快乐还是悲伤,从不沮丧,用音谱写生命的精彩!Life is like a song, sing along, on and on and on and lingers on!
曲婉婷,原创音乐人。
Do you know the way you walk
the way you talk
the way you said I&d love to
It makes me feel alive
Do you know the way you run your
through my hair
And I am with you now
Life is like a
Life is like a song
Sing along
On and on and on and