I don't want tojust leave it. I just made a temper. You really go.

I don't want to leave. I just made a temper. You really go._百度知道
I don't want to leave. I just made a temper. You really go.
我有更好的答案
正确歌词“I never change but I want you to stay,I don't know what to tell you i'm not a fortune teller”,出自歌曲《Fortune Teller》。
歌曲名称:Fortune Teller
歌曲原唱:Maroon 5
所属专辑:Overexposed(Deluxe)
所属公司:环球唱片
发行时间:
歌曲时长:3分23秒
歌曲语言:英语
英文歌词:
Splendidyang
I'm not a fortune teller
I won't be bringing news of what tomorrow brings
I'll leave that up to you
I'm not a fortune teller
Don't have crystal ball
I can't predict the future
Can't see nothing at all
It doesn't mean i'm afraid of all the things that you say
But I just think we should stay
Stuck in the moment today
And as the seas...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
temper的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里好像有you want the tuber_百度知道
歌词里好像有you want the tuber
歌词里好像有you want the tuber
re going to be left lonelyIn the dust of the one and onlyCan&#39, fella't really care what everybody saysGot a hot ride that blows the girls awayAemAh;emAh, anything now it&#39, nine oclock whistleI can hold the steering wheel steady,s officialAC i' outsideI&#39, crank the track upNow I's my turnSo care when you cross the road it'm stepping insideAh, get readyWhen I gotta refeulAaron CartenMy First RideWaitin'em ride &#39, here you goThen Iem ride 'emAh;emTreble burn?You were driving way too slow? he said boy noGet out of here before I lose my coolAnd act like a driver, hell raisers raisin's the problem-o, ah ah ride &#39, if you let me offI&#39,I get pulled overBy the one five -ohWhat's my concernFeels like ceem ride 'm coming through with the system blastingBanging my head?Officer tell me what&#39, uh uhGem ride 'em ride &#39, ride till the tank is emptyAemCatch me or you'em ride 'em ride 'em ride &#39, control meWhen I ride &#39, don&#39,m gonna place my initialsTll write your daughter out an autographTt even want to hear Aaron&#39,s Alien NationI&#39, uh and I can'em ride &#39, ah! My first rideI'Watch me,t tempt meI wanna roll in a hoopty to your bentlyRide 's the deal yo,t sleep,You gotta do sixty you were doing four -ohLet me see your driver&#39,t hold me, ah, ah ah ride &#39,m just Carter, ah ah ride 't waitAnything, Can&#39, all I want to do is drive okayCan&#39, you know the rulesSem ride 's license and regestrationI don's haters hold upI&#39, it'm stepping insideI don&#39, ah
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能为这首英文歌曲填词?_百度知道
谁能为这首英文歌曲填词?
z Cuz You&#39,简直另人叫绝在网上找了好久才找到。造福百姓,可惜到现在为止 网络上都找不到歌词希望哪位英文好点的 兄台一现身手;re Beautiful————《酷狗里搜索到的》一首非常好听的说唱歌曲
我有更好的答案
Lovin' you, is easy cause you're beautiful,
Do do doot da doo,
Now girl you're beautiful, so beautiful, It tears me up like what,
no matter how much I get, it never seems to be enough,
We've had our, ups and downs, our highs and lows,
And everytime we fight it's like more of the truth's exposed,
But you know, that's just the way love goes,
If I wasn't passionate about it baby than I wouldn't explode,
Oh, oh, temper, temper, well here we go again,
Cause I'm your lover, your protector, and your very best friend,
There ain't a doubt in my mind, that we weren't meant to be,
Baby girl, you're so fine feel my frequency,
I want ya, next to me fo...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语好的进来帮下忙(水平初二以上的)_百度知道
英语好的进来帮下忙(水平初二以上的)
Now the woman was very interesting. Why don&#39.
&m not Mrs,概括得好.
& the mailman said, Mr;;t Oh;Is it a big packag the mailman said?&quot. Wll buy you two tickets. W the mailman said.
The package
One morning a mailman t do that.Life was not easy for Mr, wherever he went and whatever he did. “I` m too big. He smiled sadly,&quot.” Here you are seats G4 and P12. Guppy,I can&#39.
&quot,&quot. Guppy had problems because of his size.&quot.
These problems were so bad that Mr;Because I&#39.
“You have two tickets for me, yes. The roofs were too low?&quot.”
“I can&#39, and a woman put her head out. Chairs w the woman want to know next.&quot. To the theater for two tickets,每篇不超过80词.。拜托了;M
“It is from Jones and Jones in London&quot. Guppy was a very large man:用英文概括出这两篇文章的大概意思.& the woman said.”
&t you come down and takeW
&quot, hshe said.
A few seconds later a window of the house opened.
In fact. He rang the bell, she want to know. There was not enough room. There` s a good movie at the theater. Guppy said. &quot.”
“That is no problem, Mr;I don&#39, trains and planes. He a loud voice and a bad temper. You can get them at the theater when you go?&quot,&From Jones ang Jones. Guppy put on his best clothes and went to the theater.
&quot. Guppy stayed at home most of the time,&quot,& the woman asked,&quot, Mr;WThat is aI see, “You spend too much time at home.” “I' she said &quot.
Then one day. Then you can open it and find out,&quot.
In cars he could not move his legs.
&quot,”Is it registered .
HWho is it from?&
The woman thought for a minute?&quot. Smith,” he said to woman in the ticket office, walked out of the theater and went home,” Mr?&I'It is quite a small package, but he was much bigger than most men. He could not stand up straight.
&quot. Smih lives next door。最好注出词数. G ve got a package for mrs, you and your friend can` t sit together because we are very full this evening. Guppy,”
&quot. At home. He could seldom find clothes big enough, Mr.” My name is Gt now.&要求. Life was easier at home.”
The friend sent money?&quot. His feet were too large for most shoes,加分;ve come to the wrong house.Smith.
In buses, eh,&quot. l` m sorry.
&quot. Mrs, becoming quite angry with the woman , a friend said,You&#39. YoYesNot a Small Problem
提问者采纳
Guppy put on his best clothes and arrived. One day a friend persuaded him to go out more and suggested him to go to the theatre, when Mr. However, which made him quite angry finally, he found his seats seperated and went home sadly. Guppy was a very large man. In the end, the woman turned out the wrong person.Mr.One morning a mailman went up to a house and rang the bell. The woman who opened the door asked him lots of questions about the package he delivered1.(77 words)2, and wherever he went he had problems with the room, by promising him two seats for his size’s convenience. The mailman told her to find it out by herself and just take the package. And quite nosy, so he stayed at home most of the time
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初二的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求:罪恶之城几句经典台词 谢谢_百度知道
求:罪恶之城几句经典台词 谢谢
想刻在兵牌上
提问者采纳
My hand moves all on its own. John Hm still a virgin? You wanna see what Im about as expert as a palsy victim doing brain surgery with a pipe wrench. Jack Rm doing is punching wet chips of bone into the floorboards! Nancy Cll laugh harder when he whimpers like a baby. Senator Rve got a condition. Manute:What are you gonna do when you run out of gas.14;m glad to hear you&#39, I would&#39. Don&#39. Shellie. [shoots Junior't know what to do. [from trailer] Yellow Bre Mother Tt even gonna make itt to The Pitss.21. Just look at it.:The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. Goldie was my sister. [Dwight is driving to The Pits] Jack Rafferty. Her perfume is a sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes, you ape, Jackie-Boy. [after being smacked in the jaw by Jackie Boy] Bozo No, this is starting to really hurt:I&#39.23. You's an asshole. [from trailer] Jack Rafferty:[pauses] Both of them.99. Cardinal R If I had waited and listened to her.8, you shit? You sucker for the babes. She&#39. Mt happen to kill any of them:Lucille'Iron Jack&m havin&#39. It&#39! [flings Jackie-Boy off of him] Jack Rafferty, wherein are we to reposit our recently deceased cargo:And after I pull off that miracle:[turns around and shoots them] Good advice.;re flushed, baby. Wendy:Bre Elvis.98. A real credit to the force.. But there&#39. Mll be arrests. You'm still a virgin. They just keep knocking the crap out of me and waving a confession in my face. I&#39, baby. Dwight:I&#39, I will, I&#39. Get me a car. Don&#39:There&#39. But you&#39. Sre dead:Hell&#39:This time I can&#39. You&#39:Yre downn and your chips&#39, what did you do to him.. Shellie.:There&#39, you.S:Oh:You can scream now if you want.;t do talk jobs either, but they won&#39, don&#39. I just want to make sure these two get along all right.66. You know who I am, always and never, sometimes it means killing a whole lot of people. But the real enemy. You got somebody with you? You ssucker for the babes:I&#39. I told them that you saved me from that Rre an angel. Nothing can stop this, Gail, all sizes:.45. That&#39. [repeated line] Marv. you shouldn&#39, he&#39. Cop, but they know d still have Jackie-Boy'll never know what she was running from? None of these losers got lives they gotta hang with you. Bll always remember things right. [voiceover] John Hve imagined all this. Jack Rafferty:Because that&#39.15, there were side effects. You't do a damn thing about those other girls. It&#39. You feel like taking them on. Marv, taking his sword to other gladiators like him. Klump:Tell anybody the truth and they&#39:[to Miho] get me a hardtop with a decent engine and make sure it&#39. You know what I can do:I had to fight some cops. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century.34:They won&#39:My warrior woman.41.5:[referring to 19-year-old Nancy] A little old for my taste.49. [from trailer] Jack Rre God, Ot saying &quot. And I keep spitting blood all over it and laughing at how many fresh copis scareds arm. Dwight!42. All these years.. We&#39:[holding Kevin&#39.12, those hookers let ya dowwnn hehehehe. They woulda tossed him girls like Nancy back then, Bll cash her check in the morning.;Cop. Guys:And:[to Dwight] Never give an Irishman a cause for revenge.. My Valkyrie. She won't havet laugh. Dve warned s wrong. John Hartigan! I been told. Marv..76.58:Take a deep breath? I&#39! John Hll cut your little pecker off? I haven't sign their confession, breathing hard and just as drunk as he is,s not funny. Marv. Dwight?84. there&#39.65? It&#39. John Hartigan. Dve seen all shapes? Shellie! You can&#39:[raises knife] Here it comes. Nancy:Nah., you shut the hell up. Shellie. Deadly little Miho..;Stop.74;ll always be mine:I&#39:Better come clean with ya now. [big explosion] Brian. Marv. You't &quot..;s edge.91;m fine.? Mt even say my name, it&#39! Look at you:This clown&#39:Evening.39. They don's poked a hole right through me:Who Ss no way in hell I&#39. Not in this heap. But she only did because she thought Ill just talk it&#39. Jack Rafferty. You&#39:[reading the note] McCarthy! [Dwight jumps into the sewer? Jackie Bs head into the dashboard] 94. So I stop? I look different. Bob. Pt *hate* him, regular guy.13. Said query concerning matters strictly spatial in nature?54, baby. [shouts] Jack Rafferty. Cop:You&#39:Give it to me, getting the gun and I don&#39.97. Dll kill my mom. It&#39. I don&#39. Bozo No. She grew up.&quot. Nancy, but I bet you can recognize my voice. Bring the women:On a night like this everybody&#39. Manute:Heck. To settle for scaring them off! Just take a look at this mug!36.70. I told the cops that you saved my life and they just acted like I was crazy, mean drunk-on and he&#39, saw. thanks to you:I can only express puzzlement:Get that gun out of my face. Roark Jr! [Hartigan punches Bob in the face] John Hartigan. Ss gone:When it comes to reassuring a traumatized 19-year-old. Jack Rafferty? Jack Rafferty. when you could&#39! John Hartigan. John Hartigan:All be raped and slashed to ribbons.90, Hartigan.75;ve been beaten up every time I turn around. Mt get along with a precious little girl like this:Guys. John Hartigan:Aim careful. You didn&#39. [after Jackie-Boy&#39:. She filled out, that&#39. John Hartigan. They got it all backwards. Stuka? You's pretty damn weird to eat people, we&#39. Marv:Where to fight, call Triple A;ve got a bum ticker:She smells like angels ought to smell. You&#39, far away:[on the phone] And it&#39:[pounding Yellow Bastard into floor] [shouts] John Hartigan:I know it&#39:I know it&#39:[voiceover] Goldie'got you ssmoking:Wait a second. I've met my boyfriend, baby! Gve seen what a real man looks like. He feels it. 1;re down:Miho?31, still alive.&quot. Then along comes this worm assistant district attorney who turns the recorder off and says if I don&#39:[grabs a knife and points it at him] Shut up and keep your hands to yourself. I don&#39, and I's waking up every goddamn day and not even knowing why you&#39. I followed him here to make sure he didn&#39.,s wrong. Lve had me one helluva bad day!95, the big missing piece that&#39:That there is one damn fine coat you&#39:[to Nancy] Whatever he does to you:[pulls gun] You seen this one:The truce of Sin City will be shattered:What re dead.77:Worth dying for, and look the devil in the eye, you son of a bitch:I&#39. Shellie. John Hartigan? None of you would:Oh. H mind don's a regular Africs He've known:It wasn'Stop.. Yellow Bastard.86.sccaughll make it. Working sre right about that. I tell her that everything will be all right? What if I&#39, ts head explodes] Manute.61. Never.93, Nancy. John Hartigan. And I&#39:Skinny little Nancy Callahan, you can have your war.89;s one fine coat you&#39.25: don&#39. Rubber tubing. Jackie-Boy falls onto Dwight't touch me:Ss hand] John Hartigan. Sure he&#39:I&#39.53:There&#39!9;re not saving anybody. Detective Lieutenant Jack Rafferty. Yellow Bastard. Bve been framed for murder and tt even lift that cannon you carry:[after getting shot with an arrow] Hjust like being in a buddy movie.32. The Fire. It you think maybe somebody oughta call a doctor for me or something. I love you, you are.;s a regular African love-fest in here. Shellie. Klump. Dwight.. There&#39.35. Jack Rafferty:[narrating] Hell of a way to end a partnership..59, you can&#39. Shellie didn&#39? You be honest with me:You better stopp. Ds just warming up.. Why&#39.19;bout your sstate a&#39:Guys. [flicks lighter shut] Marv.. Bre pushing 60. She't bring myself to tell him to shut up, laddy:I&#39.27;re probably scared now.. Always and never. Ell sit on our hands while that Roark brat gets his sick thrills from viction number four, you piece-of-t do a goddamn thing to me Hartigan, but Goldie. None of that stops the bastard from being absolutely right, bud:[to Hartigan] My dad - I've done to him:Always and never.64;s head:I tell little Miho what has to be done.60, we&#39:Amen. Gail, the hell I send him to will seem like heaven after what I&#39. Yellow Bastard.;s talking.:[pause] Sure I can.29, Hartigan. Marv. &quot.. John Hartigan, this clown&#39. Ss no t get me and I&#39, if my current state of much-justified petulance permits me to press the point. You&#39. What&#39. My temper, you pansies. Dll cut your little pecker off? This isn&#39. T Shellie wasn'd be nice:She doesn&#39. So go ahead, ya little bastard. I&#39. Jack Rafferty. But stay away:I guess re going to do is talk:Don&#39.. Shellie! [hits cop in groin with hatchet] 43. Don&#39. [to Gail] Dve seen plenty of my picture, I don&#39:I love you baby. I got me all five starters and half the bench of the Basin City Blues keeping me company.. Gail:There'm doing you. Jack Rafferty.;ll stare the bastard in the face as he screams to God.56, Kevin. Cop:I don&#39:That&#39, he&#39. Smoker&#39.88;ll give me how and the why and a face and a name and a soul to send screaming into hell,d better be perfect or I&#39, And she's looking for somebody stranger:Ws for sure, Benny. I&#39, Hartigan.44:Worth going to hell for:Those boys in that Chrysler are one mistake away from seeing what Miho can do. They&#39:It&#39, they&#39, maybe I&#39. Don&#39, I&#39. Gail, smashing Jackie-Boy&#39. Jack Rafferty? Cs t let you feel a thing unless she wants you to, a wife and a pile of kids. We&#39, pretty much Dwight, but God knows why:Not unless you keep yove got a great attitude, Age 11. Sll save her from whatever she&#39!82. You&#39, it'd love him if I didn'm sorry. Gail. Ls s my name. You owe me that much., doll. Sure he've taken my gun away from me any time you wanted to.71, gloves:I check the list, if I hadn&#39,&quot.87.. [Marv has been mistaken for Goldie&#39, electric, baby. [Marv. If I have to die for you tonight. Marv, you just gone and done the dumbest thing in your whole life.52:Somebody:Come on get in the car baby. Marv:Ahh this is grrreatt.;s a *cop*:[after Jackie Boy pulls a gun out on her] Oh;t gone off and got me revolvers time to prove to your friends that you've had to paste you one:Hey. The only question left is whether I&#39. It'm looking for Nancy Cre you gonna do when ya run outta gas, he never screams?33. [stabs him] John Hartigan. S&#39. Or in a Roman arena. Marv:I&#39, do I. Mt have to worry about. I&#39!20;ll be right out:It&#39:You&#39:Out back. John Hartigan.. You know who my father is. Victim number four,re wearing3;s head before Marv kills him] We&#39. Marv. I tell her I love her. [shoots him again] Marv:You tagged him good.. Jack Rs no way you're teasing me. They said that you done things that you didn&#39:I take away his weapon:[after Dwight drowns Jackie-Boy in his own urine] Dwight., s'll burn us both, guys. Hell of a way tore gonna love this. Cold and hard, just now, Bob. Becky, and anybody else who trvt write me. Ms right through me?;t hurt any of the girls. [shoots priest] Marv.4? Wendy,d shown up about ten minutes earlier.,s been a long day., did you, but I thought I might be able to talk some sense into you. And if you&#39. I break his arm in three places and I sign it:Here&#39:[screaming] He made me watch:Do I risk it all and take this cop down. She&#39. Dwight? You got what you wanted out of us:Forget it? But as soon as they had me for a fall guy they showed up. I don&#39:[to the Oldtown Girls] We&#39. Cardinal Roark.40:You&#39:Relevant to said mission is the following query I now put forth to you. You know it't scream:You&#39! He spent a fortune hiring every expert on the planet to grow back that equipment you blew off between my legs:I don&#39. A psycho killer:Don's pretty damn weird to eat people:Shut Up...;t take no chances!28:[to Kevin] I got you now, out of sight.:Is that the best you can do., Bt let me testify?ll make the most important phone call in my life. I&#39, you&#39. Ds cut a hole right through me. And that back-up we&#39, it&#39, I could swear I heard somebom gonna get on the horn and wait for back-up?s last line] Marv.69! Dwight. I hold her close until she&#39. Ss an honest cop. And we&#39. For all I know, look:[about Jackie Boy] He is generous, leaning on him] Jack Rafferty, Gs something wrapped around it:I&#39. Settle dowm on my feet for about ten minutes before the cops kick them out from under me. Then I:You st matter like it ought:You want to see it, razor wire. Marv. [Dwight and Gail kiss] Dre worth a damn.;t be stupid:Eileen&#39?30! Marv? A maniac. With that body of hers she could have any man she wants. John Hartigan, Jackie Boy:[to Hartigan] It has always been you. Some kind of note:I try to slow my heart down and breathe the fire out of my lungs. You&#39:[narrating] Walk down the right back alley in Sin Ct have a chance in hell of outrunning this cop. I could'll fight the cops. Dwight, Gail.79. John Hartigan, taking several cops with it] 26. [shoots Junior's head in] After a while all I&#39:Want the head there. Wherein this most streamlined and trunkless of transports:And what kind of a beast couldn&#39.. Shellie, You can bang on that door *all* night if you want:You&#39. Perforate the fool! Marv, the son of a bitch who killed the angel lying next to me:[Door is blown off its hinges:You shut the hell up.51:Recognize my voice. Roark Jr:[after turning down Nancy] Cold shower, or I's a dyke:Most people think Mve been killing my way to the truth ever since. Stuka. Nancy Cre just a horny ex con watching an exotic dancer. Dwight?57. She makes a Pez t say &quot:Sometimes the truth doesn&#39:You'm just imagining this. Maybe you&#39, yll kill you if you don&#39.. And I bet those cops didn&#39, sugar,t visit me, I've finally turned into what they&#39:[with his hand cut:Hold on:[holding a young Nancy] You can're going home. Dwight. Becky.Hntells you somethin 'd she call you Wendy. Even after the dog has its fill and his guts are hanging out! He succeeded. Brian. Dwight, and you can find anything. They talked my parents re screwed..24;.17. Ss&#39, sometimes all they gotta do is let it out and a few buckets later there&#39. Yellow Bastard. Dwight, you&#39.92.55! John Hre finally talking sense. Marv, but you have nott make it back. [Hartigan is on his way to go save a girl from a rapist] Bs got four friends out there in the hall.48.85? Becky,自己挑个吧1:[Dwight swerves to miss an oncoming car, Ns nothing like having your friends show up with lots of guns.83!50;s no sign of him:Deadly little Miho, so shut the hell up:I gave him a taste of his own medicine., there&#39:Somebody:I&#39. Marv. Bt ask me any questions. John Hartigan. Think about Eve always said I would turn into. Mll go punch out God. This being an election year:The wind rises. Dwight, hatchet. Senator Rourk:Eyes to the stage. John Hartigan! Oooooh. [Gail puts the gun to his face] Gd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody&#39.96;t quite chop his head off. Becky.72. But that temper of his.:Roark. Dwight:Eight long years. Bs dead. And when his eyes go dead:Wish you would&#39. Sometimes that means dying:[narrating] She shivers in the wind like the last leaf on a dying tree. 1. A goddamn *hero cop*78. Gail? Call Triple A;s see you hop around now. Will ya look at that, sliding on of my guns to my lap and thumbing back the hammer.&m gonna kill him or not. Manute:Gs gos a smoker when the chips&#39. I let her hear my footsteps, guns blazing] Brian.81? Ygot you hearin things&#39.. Jack Rafferty? Jackie Boy:Ws over [lights cigarette] Jack Rafferty. Marv.62;s out of control.46.22.ask yourself if that corpse of a slut is worth dying for. Guys.6:Us hs murderer] Mll call for back-re right:[beating the Yellow Bastard&#39:Come on in the car. My twin sister:Ws face. Marv:If I don&#39. The Salesman, and there&#39:I coulda put a bullet in your ear just now, and there&#39. [from trailer] Dwight. And I probably would&#39. Lenny. Marv! Police. There&#39. A young girl lives. That was an outright lie I was giving ya about me revolver? You wanna see what I got, you&#39. John Ht even check me out to see if I&#39.:Sucker:Sure. Senator daddy and everything will be fine until Juniort have picked on him like you did. Cop. [pulls gun] 18. You&#39. Shellie. Marv:You wanna see it. John Hartigan. It'll kill us both, it&#39, you are likeways demonstratably bereft of a working understanding of the perimeters of our beforementim wrong.73:Worth killing for. Marv. The goddess:. Then you could&#39:[at his own execution] Would you hurry it up, it counts for a lot. Dwight..;s truuuuuuue nobody ever really quitsss, but I can forgive that just this once:You got what t the kind of thing you just ignore. [shoots him again] Marv. I got me all five starters and half of Basin City Blues soft and warm are making him mad, that&#39. Klump. I get confused sometimes!80:Shut up and keep your hands to yourself or I&#39. Marv, just a nice talk. Age 11;d know,re waiting on will just happen to show up late enough to let Roark get back home to his U. She only goes stiff for a moment. The perfect woman. Ts gonna hurt, I don&#39,s no place in this world for our kind of fire, sweetheart:, but I&#39. Sure I&#39. L a ball. Would any of you dames let me get close enough to you to kill you, sshugar-pie. Are gonna wait for back-up. Jack Rafferty.37? Rre here.7. I do the day shift and it&#39. Dwight... [first lines] The Sre a great cop. She&#39, boner-inspiring though it may be,re wearin&#39, the ladies are their own enforcers:He never screams:Come on in and we can just have a nice talk, while crawling to pick up his hand] Don't think so? Mm gonna call my dad:That&#39:[silenced gunshot] The Salesman. [shoots Junior] 16;m just imagining that he&#39.63;s groin] 68.10?38:Hehehe [cop on a motorcycle follows them] Jack Rafferty. [slams on the brakes.11. Jack Rafferty. Dwight:[knocks on door] Om doing you, did they.Whatever you say, or get the hell out of my way. He&#39. That I&#39, Could&#39:You brought your whole pack with you. You ain&#39,ll be deaths, and one of Miho've bet you cry now:No, McCarthy. Jack Rafferty, you don&#39, Shellie:She guides my glance upwards to the pixy person on the roof&#39. I&#39. You&#39.. I&#39. The Ss *this*; been aching for some practice. What if I&#39.47:You crazy god- she said &quot.67, gas? Dwight:What if I&#39. Let&#39. All we's s dead. But they didn&#39. John Hartigan, you and me.2罪恶之城的所有精彩台词
提问者评价
非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
经典台词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 temperory 的文章

随机推荐