so what 一首歌 在popping老师电脑里听到的 应该是付费的那种摄像头能听到声音吧

第三部分阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将其涂黑.A It was close to dusk.We came to a large,bowl-shaped nest in which we saw the gray head of a very small sea turtle popping out about half an inch out of the sand.Then we heard a rustling in the bushes behind us.A flesh-eating bird came near. Our young guide wanted us to be quiet and watch the bird moving towards the young turtle’shead. The bird got closer and closer to the opening and began pecking at the young turtle’s head, trying to pull it out of the sands. The young life was in danger.We were worried about it.One of us asked the guide,“Aren’tyou going to do something?” He put his finger to his lips and said,“This is the way nature works.” But we didn’t agree with him and spoke with one voice asking him to do something.So he had to go and pull the young turtle out of his hole and put it on its way towards the sea. What happened next,however,caught everyone by surprise Soon after the young turtle was set free,lots of baby turtles—having received a wrong signal that it was safe—went out of the nest and began moving towards the sea. Our foolishness became clear.Not only had the baby turtles come out under the mistaken impression that it was safe to do so,but their mad dash was taking place too early.The still-clearlight of dusk allowed no hiding from meat—eating birds.Within a short period of time,dozens ofbaby turtles had been eaten by those birds.Our young guide quickly took a baseball cap and filled it with baby turtles.Walking into the water.he set them free.Then he wildly waved his hat to frighten off those birds. When it was over,the joyful cries of dozens of well—fed birds rifled the air.Two of the birds stood silently on the beach hoping to catch a final,struggling baby turtle.All that could be heard was the sound of the waves beating against the sands. Heads down,we walked slowly along the beach in the dusk.56.At first, the guide would not help the young turtle out of the nest because____. A.he wouldn’t mind others’business B.he thought the young turtle liked to dash into the sea C.he wanted the young turtles to take their own course D.he thought the young turtle should have come out earlier57.In fact,the first baby turtle worked as_______. A.a clever spy to attract the birds outside
B.one to get information outside the nest C.a leader to come out first
D.a brave guard to fight against the birds58.From the last sentence of the passage, we know that _______. A.they were sad because the young turtles were foolish B.they felt very tired with the still—clear light shining C.they came to know that their rush to help did more harm than good D.they regretted not killing the meat—eating birds59.According to the passage,which of the following statements may be true? A.The young turtles were doomed (注定) to be eaten by those birds. B.All the young turtles are eaten by dozens of birds. C.The young turtles shouldn’t come out of their nest before it was dark. D.The young turtles gathered to frighten off the birds. - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:第三部分阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将其涂黑.A It was close to dusk.We came to a large,bowl-shaped nest in which we saw the gray head of a very small sea turtle popping out about half an inch out of the sand.Then we heard a rustling in the bushes behind us.A flesh-eating bird came near. Our young guide wanted us to be quiet and watch the bird moving towards the young turtle’shead. The bird got closer and closer to the opening and began pecking at the young turtle’s head, trying to pull it out of the sands. The young life was in danger.We were worried about it.One of us asked the guide,“Aren’tyou going to do something?” He put his finger to his lips and said,“This is the way nature works.” But we didn’t agree with him and spoke with one voice asking him to do something.So he had to go and pull the young turtle out of his hole and put it on its way towards the sea. What happened next,however,caught everyone by surprise Soon after the young turtle was set free,lots of baby turtles—having received a wrong signal that it was safe—went out of the nest and began moving towards the sea. Our foolishness became clear.Not only had the baby turtles come out under the mistaken impression that it was safe to do so,but their mad dash was taking place too early.The still-clearlight of dusk allowed no hiding from meat—eating birds.Within a short period of time,dozens ofbaby turtles had been eaten by those birds.Our young guide quickly took a baseball cap and filled it with baby turtles.Walking into the water.he set them free.Then he wildly waved his hat to frighten off those birds. When it was over,the joyful cries of dozens of well—fed birds rifled the air.Two of the birds stood silently on the beach hoping to catch a final,struggling baby turtle.All that could be heard was the sound of the waves beating against the sands. Heads down,we walked slowly along the beach in the dusk.56.At first, the guide would not help the young turtle out of the nest because____. A.he wouldn’t mind others’business B.he thought the young turtle liked to dash into the sea C.he wanted the young turtles to take their own course D.he thought the young turtle should have come out earlier57.In fact,the first baby turtle worked as_______. A.a clever spy to attract the birds outside
D.a brave guard to fight against the birds58.From the last sentence of the passage, we know that _______. A.they were sad because the young turtles were foolish B.they felt very tired with the still—clear light shining C.they came to know that their rush to help did more harm than good D.they regretted not killing the meat—eating birds59.According to the passage,which of the following statements may be true? A.The young turtles were doomed (注定) to be eaten by those birds. B.All the young turtles are eaten by dozens of birds. C.The young turtles shouldn’t come out of their nest before it was dark. D.The young turtles gathered to frighten off the birds.第三部分阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将其涂黑.A It was close to dusk.We came to a large,bowl-shaped nest in which we saw the gray head of a very small sea turtle popping out about half an inch out of the sand.Then we heard a rustling in the bushes behind us.A flesh-eating bird came near. Our young guide wanted us to be quiet and watch the bird moving towards the young turtle’shead. The bird got closer and closer to the opening and began pecking at the young turtle’s head, trying to pull it out of the sands. The young life was in danger.We were worried about it.One of us asked the guide,“Aren’tyou going to do something?” He put his finger to his lips and said,“This is the way nature works.” But we didn’t agree with him and spoke with one voice asking him to do something.So he had to go and pull the young turtle out of his hole and put it on its way towards the sea. What happened next,however,caught everyone by surprise Soon after the young turtle was set free,lots of baby turtles—having received a wrong signal that it was safe—went out of the nest and began moving towards the sea. Our foolishness became clear.Not only had the baby turtles come out under the mistaken impression that it was safe to do so,but their mad dash was taking place too early.The still-clearlight of dusk allowed no hiding from meat—eating birds.Within a short period of time,dozens ofbaby turtles had been eaten by those birds.Our young guide quickly took a baseball cap and filled it with baby turtles.Walking into the water.he set them free.Then he wildly waved his hat to frighten off those birds. When it was over,the joyful cries of dozens of well—fed birds rifled the air.Two of the birds stood silently on the beach hoping to catch a final,struggling baby turtle.All that could be heard was the sound of the waves beating against the sands. Heads down,we walked slowly along the beach in the dusk.56.At first, the guide would not help the young turtle out of the nest because____. A.he wouldn’t mind others’business B.he thought the young turtle liked to dash into the sea C.he wanted the young turtles to take their own course D.he thought the young turtle should have come out earlier57.In fact,the first baby turtle worked as_______. A.a clever spy to attract the birds outside
D.a brave guard to fight against the birds58.From the last sentence of the passage, we know that _______. A.they were sad because the young turtles were foolish B.they felt very tired with the still—clear light shining C.they came to know that their rush to help did more harm than good D.they regretted not killing the meat—eating birds59.According to the passage,which of the following statements may be true? A.The young turtles were doomed (注定) to be eaten by those birds. B.All the young turtles are eaten by dozens of birds. C.The young turtles shouldn’t come out of their nest before it was dark. D.The young turtles gathered to frighten off the birds.科目:最佳答案56---59
解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心for your entertainment_百度百科
for your entertainment
adam这次的专辑风格想体现的是70s的精神,专辑在制作之初就吸引了众多和流行艺人的的参与:(britney/BSB/Pink/), Linda Perry(Christina &beautiful&), Robert Cavallo(Greenday/my chemiael romance),(Avirl),, Muse, P!NK 。这张专辑的14首曲目几乎都独具一格,涵盖了时下流行的多种元素,电子、舞曲、摇滚、另类,你总能找到一首自己喜欢的歌曲。专辑首单For Your Entertainment为电音舞曲,二单Whataya Want From Me为抒情摇滚。值得一提的是,其中Time For Miracles 一曲为年度大片《》的主题曲。
for your entertainment基本信息
专辑名称:For Your Entertainment
语种:英语
风格:舞曲,摇滚,New Age
发行公司:RCA
for your entertainment专辑介绍
这张专辑在制作之初就吸引了众多和流行艺人的的参与:(britney/BSB/Pink/kellyClarkson), Linda Perry(Christina &beautiful&), Robert Cavallo(Greenday/my chemiael romance),(Avirl),, Muse, P!NK 。制作人中既包括十分有商业眼光,拥有数首Hit的流行制作人Max Martin,也有备受格莱美青睐,艺术气息浓厚的Linda Perry,因此能保证专辑具备一定的流行度,但同时能体现adam在artistry方面的造诣。
这张专辑的14首曲目几乎都独具一格,涵盖了时下流行的多种元素,电子、舞曲、摇滚、另类,你总能找到一首自己喜欢的歌曲。专辑首单For Your Entertainment为电音舞曲,二单Whataya Want From Me为抒情摇滚。值得一提的是,其中Time For Miracles 一曲为年度大片《》的主题曲。
专辑的封面也独具特色,是通过光影的ps渐变,意图展现超越性别的美丽。
因为adam这次的专辑风格想体现的是70s的精神,偏女性化的左边,用的粉色光,眼睛的颜色是紫色,线条柔和;偏男性化的一边用的冷色光,以蓝色居多,更有棱角,眼神也更锐利;合起来后,你却完全看不出生硬的痕迹,两者结合非常自然。
for your entertainment专辑曲目
01. Music Again
02. For Your Entertainment
03. Whataya Want From Me
05.. Sure Fire Winners
06. A Loaded Smile
07. If I Had You
08. Pick U Up
10. Sleepwalker
11. Aftermath
12. Broken Open
Bonus Tracks
Time For Miracles
Master Plan (豪华版、国际版)
Down The Rabbit Hole (豪华版、国际版)
No Boundaries(日版)
Voodoo (国际版)
Can't Let You Go (欧洲版)
for your entertainment全碟歌词
Music Again
i want your body, mind, soul, et cetera
and one day you'll see, you should give it to me
and i don't want anyone instead of ya
oh babe i'm goin' crazy, come on and give it to me
and i ain't never met nobody betterer
you're someone else's baby
i'm so sick of living for other people
took meeting you to realise
i don't wanna lose ya, i wanna keep ya
put your little hand in mine and
look into my eyes very eyes
oh you make me wanna listen to music again
yeah you make me wanna listen to music again
there had been many moons before i met ya
and i ain't going nowhere
and now you give me back my raison d'être
and i'm inspired again
and i know in some ways i'm kinda evil
got my roots in you, got ties
but my heart's no stranger to upheaval
look into my eyes very eyes
oh you make me wanna listen to music again
yeah you make me wanna listen to music again
ahhh music again
look in to my eyes very eyes
i just wanna listen to music again
oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah wooh oh hey
i'm so sick of living for other people
took meeting you to realise
i don't wanna lose ya, i wanna keep ya
look into my eyes very eyes, whoa
oh you make me wanna listen to music again, whoa
yeah you make me wanna listen to music again, whoa
我想你的身体,头脑,灵魂,等等
有一天,你会看到,你应该给它给我
我不希望任何人来代替雅
哦,宝贝,我如此痴迷,来吧,把它给我
我是不是从来没有见过任何人更好些
你是别人的宝宝
其他人的生活,我感到恶心
了满足你实现
我不想失去你,我想保持遐
把你的小手在矿山和
直视我的眼睛很起眼
哦,你让我想再次听音乐
是的,你让我想再次听音乐
曾有过许多卫星之前,我遇见了你
我是不是无处可去
现在你还给我存在的理由
我再次启发
我知道,在某些方面,我有点邪恶
有我的根在你,得到的关系
但我的心没有陌生人动荡
把你的小手在矿山和
直视我的眼睛很起眼
哦,你让我想再次听音乐
是的,你让我想再次听音乐
再次AHHH音乐
看我的眼睛很起眼
我只是想再次听音乐
噢,哦耶哦耶wooh哦嘿
其他人的生活,我感到恶心
了满足你实现
我不想失去你,我想保持遐
把你的小手在矿山和
看看我的眼睛很起眼,哇
哇哦,你让我想再次听音乐,
是的,你让我想再次听音乐,哇
For Your Entertainment
For Your Entertainment
so hot out the box欲望 在出轨
can we pick up the pace? 我们能否加快步伐?
turn it up heat it up i need to be entertained 调高音量 解禁欲念 我需要一点激情消遣
push the limit are you with it baby don't be afraid 勇敢挣脱束缚 宝贝 别畏惧
i'ma hurt you real good 我要让你体验前所未有的痛快感
let's go, it's my show,baby do what i say 来吧,这是我的秀场 你只管照我说的去做
don't trip off the bits that i'm gonna display 睁大眼睛 不要错过我的表演
i told you i'ma hold you down until you're amazed告诉你我要抱紧你直到你全身颤栗
give it to you till you're screaming my name 全情为你演出直至你尖叫我的名字
no escaping when i start 当我开始就别想逃脱
once i'm in i own your heart 一旦我侵略并占领你的心脏
there's no way to ring the alarm 即使拉响警钟也无济于事
so hold on until it's over 因此 好好配合我直到落幕吧
oh, do you know what you got into? 你知道你钻进的是什么体系吗?
can you handle what i'm about to do? 你确定你能招架我接下来的行动吗?
cause it's about to get rough for you 我的暴力狂野只为你释放
i'm here for your entertainment 让我来为你娱乐助兴
oh, i bet you thought i was soft and sweet 我打赌你肯定认为我温柔又甜蜜
you thought an angel swept you off your feet 你以为是天使在使你神魂颠倒
but i'm about to turn up the heat 然而我要如恶魔般点燃你体内的原罪
i'm here for your entertainment我在这里为你卖力演出
it's all right, you'll be fine,baby i'm in control 别害羞,你会习惯的,一切都在我的掌控之中
take the pain, take the pleasure,i'm the master of both 制造疼痛 撩动快感 都是我的拿手好戏
close your eyes not your mind,let me into your soul 闭上你的双眼 开启你的心房 让我入侵你的灵魂
i'ma work you till you totally blown 我会全力以赴知道你声嘶力竭
no escaping when i start当我开始了就别想逃脱
once i'm in i own your heart 一旦我侵略并俘虏你的心
there's no way to ring the alarm 你就无处遁形
so hold on until it's over 所以乖乖坚持到落幕吧
oh, do you know what you got into? 你知道你钻进的是什么体系吗?
can you handle what i'm about to do?你确定你能招架我的疯狂吗?
cause it's about to get rough for you 我的暴力狂野只为你燃烧
i'm here for your entertainment 我在这里为你娱乐消遣
oh, i bet you thought i was soft and sweet 我确信你认为我温柔又甜蜜
you thought an angel swept you off your feet 你以为是天使在使你神魂颠倒
but i'm about to turn up the heat然而我要恶魔般穿过骨髓魅惑你
i'm here for your entertainment 我在这里为你娱乐助兴
do you like what you see? 眼前的戏法能让你满足吗?
let me entertain you till you scream 让我来取悦你知道你惊声尖叫
oh, do you know what you got into? 你知道自己正处于危险地带吗?
can you handle what i'm about to do? 你确定你能招架我接下来的进攻吗?
cause it's about to get rough for you 我的粗野狂暴只为你存在
i'm here for your entertainment 我在这里为你娱乐排遣
oh, i bet you thought i was soft and sweet 我断定你认为我温柔又甜蜜
you thought an angel swept you off your feet 你以为是路西法在使你神魂颠倒(路西法曾是天堂中地位最高的天使,未堕落前任天使长一职)
but i'm about to turn up the heat 然而我要如恶魔般引爆你深处的情欲
i'm here for your entertainment 我保证我们都会很快乐。
这是一首动感舞曲,为Adam新专的首单,性感华丽的MV在iTunes上架15小时内冲上第一名。日,Adam在2009(即AMA)上压轴表演了这首歌,当天的现场充分诠释了歌词,性感而热辣,然而由于Adam的敏感身份(同志),这场表演也在全美引起了广泛的争议,ABC更是因此取消了Adam三场已预约的show,这一切对一个刚出道的新人来说通常会是致命的,然而今天,AMA事件已经过去了,Adam的知名度和好评甚至更高,专辑销量也未受到打击,这与Adam本人强大的人格魅力是密不可分的。Adam情商与智商的高超,总能在不经意从他嘴里蹦出的“连珠妙语”中感受到。谦和但不卑微、温润而又敏锐!音乐是经济基础,人格魅力是上层建筑,Adam是真正令人钦佩且为之着迷的“偶像”!
——Female performers have been doing this for years — pushing the envelope about sexuality — and the minute a man does it, everybody freaks out,” Mr. Lambert said. “We’re in 2009; it’s time to take risks, be a little more brave, time to open people’s eyes and if it offends them, then maybe I’m not for them.---女歌手已经这样做了很多年-在台上表现性爱(指表演),但如果一个男歌手这样做,所有人都会觉得他是怪胎。我们在2009年,是时候打破陈规,做些冒险了,是时候让大家来看看男艺人做这样的表演,如果这样的表演冒犯了某些人,对不起,这并不是为你们(某些人)而表演的。【AMA表演后台的访问】
——My intention was to interpret the lyrics of my song and have a good time with it.---我的本意就是阐释我的歌词,然后好好享受,玩个痛快!
——I'm a performer, not a babysitter. Maybe it's the parents' responsibility to.---我是艺人,而不是一个保姆。也许这些(看管好自己的孩子)是家长应该做的。
——Yes , I'm a homosexual ! deal with it ~ It's really doesn't matter who i am sleeping with , what matters is I am singing , it's my voice !---是的,我是同性恋!那又怎样呢~我跟谁一起睡并不重要,重要的是我在唱歌,这是我的声音!【on Barbara Walter's 10 Most Fascinating People of 2009对AMA相关问题】
Whataya Want From Me
Hey, slow it down
嘿,等一下
What do you want from me
你想要我怎么做
What do you want from me
你想要我怎么做
Yeah, I'm afraid
是,我很害怕
What do you want from me
你想要我怎么做
What do you want from me
你想要我怎么做
There might have been a time
也许曾有一段时间
I would give myself away
我放弃了自己
Ooh once upon a time
在过去那段时间里
I didn't give a damn
我才不管那么多
But now here we are
但现在你在我身边
So what do you want from me
所以你想要我怎么做
What do you want from me
你想要我怎么做
Just don't give up
I'm workin' it out
我正努力摆脱困境
Please don't give in
请别屈服,
I won't let you down
我不会让你失望的
It messed me up,
我曾经混乱
Need a second to breathe,
需要再次呼吸
Just keep coming around
所以继续留在我身边吧
Hey, what do you want from me
嘿!你想要我怎么做
What do you want from me
你想要我怎么做
What do you want from me
你想要我怎么做
Yeah, it's plain to see
是的,很明显
That baby you're beautiful
宝贝你很美丽
And it's the nothing the wrong with you
你什么错也没有
(nothing the wrong with you)
(你什么错也没有)
It's me I'm a freak
是我,我总是很古怪
But thanks for lovin' me
但谢谢你爱我
Cause you're doing it perfectly
因为你的爱是如此完美
Yeah there might have been a time
好吧,也许在过去的一段时间里
When I would let you step away
我会想要让你离去
I wouldn't even try but I think
我不会再尝试
You could save my life
但我想你是能够拯救我的人
Just don't give up
I'm workin' it out
我正努力摆脱困境
Please don't give in
I won't let you down
我不会让你失望
It messed me up,
我曾经混乱
Need a second to breathe
需要再次呼吸
Just keep coming around
所以继续留在我身边
嘿!你想要我怎么做
(What do you want from me)
(你想要我怎么做)
What do you want from me
你想要我怎么做
What do you want from me
你想要我怎么做
(你想要我怎么做)
J)ust don't give up on me
不要放弃我
I won't let you down
我不会让你失望
No, I won't let you down
不,我不会让你失望
So Just don't give up
所以,别放弃
I'm workin' it out
我正努力摆脱困境
Please don't give in
I won't let you down
我不会让你失望
It messed me up,
我曾经混乱
(It messed me up),
(我曾经混乱)
Need a second to breathe
需要再次呼吸
Just keep coming around
所以继续留在我身边
嘿!你想要我怎么做
Just don't give up
I'm workin' it out
我正努力摆脱困境
Please don't give in
I won't let you down
我不会让你失望
It messed me up,
我曾经混乱
Need a second to breathe
需要再次呼吸
Just keep coming around
所以继续留在我身边吧
Hey,What do you want from me
嘿!你想要我怎么做
(你想要我怎么做)
What do want from me
你想要我怎么做
(你想要我怎么做)
What do want from me
你想要我怎么做
(What do you want from me hey~)
(你想要我怎么做)
i want to start a revolution
a type of personal solution
we all have got our own pollution
it's all about the execution
you got something to say
your hands are tied
open your mouth, open it wide
let the freedom begin
get on the floor, just let it drive
don't it feel good, don't it feel hot?
feel the fire within
i wanna see you strut (strut, strut)
c'mon walk for me
strut (strut, strut)
how you wanna be
everybody's looking for some love
but they don't know
how to let it all hang out
and that's why they're solo (solo, solo)
don't wanna be solo (solo, solo)
don't wanna be solo
we're a complicated nation
and now we're in a situation
let's take a maybelline vacation
and get yourself some validation
everybody's lookin' for some love
i'll be a leader
darling, let your hair down
show me what you're working with and let me see you
strut (strut, strut), strut(strut, strut)
how you wanna be
strut for me and show me what you're working with
soaked to the bone
sink like a stone
walk on alone
it's not the first time
it's not the worst crime
your soul will be ok
and you've had enough
searching for love
and you miss the touch
of someone new
burned by your dreams
it's never how it seems
cold crushed esteem
take shelter
and hide forever
your soul will be ok
and you've had enough
i will take you home
our souls will be ok
《Sure Fire Winners》
we're coming up like killing machines
our big guns gonna shatter your scene
it's pandemonium on the floor
'cause everybody wants a little more
they wanna ride on the rocket ship
ride around the moon for a velvet kiss
'cause all the girls and the boys wanna know
how far this bad wild child's gonna go
we are the sure fire winners
uh-oh yeah big time hitters
bringing the heat and the word is out
giving you something to shout about
we are, yeah, we are, we are the sure fire winners
sure fire winners, sure fire winners, sure fire winners
flick the switch and the missile will fire
i'm a heat seeker when i'm full of desire
we're all drawn to the heat of the flame
'cause you wanna be a star in the hall of fame
i was born with glitter on my face
my baby clothes made of leather and lace
and all the girls in the club wanna know
where did all their pretty boys go?
winners winners
ooh yeah, take a walk on the wild with me
gonna take you to the top to the brink of what you believe
never gonna stop 'til we reach the top
you'd better get out of the game it's never gonna be the same
move over 'cause a new boy's calling it time
ooh yeah yeah-oh yeah yeah yeah
yeah we are, yeah, we are, we are the sure fire winners
《Loaded Smile》
if i say i'm sorry
it's just me telling a lie
when you're in my arms
i feel emptier inside
i never felt so satisfied
everything falls into place but
i think i need a little more time
and yeah i know my life has changed but
honestly i don't know if we'll survive
a loaded smile
an empty glass
and one last dance
walking hand in hand
you are all i ever want
and when you're not around yeah
don't even notice that you're gone
we are barely hanging on
everything falls into place but i
think i need a little more time
and yeah i know my life has changed but
honestly i don't know if we'll survive
makes me want you baby
can't you feel it, can't you feel it, can't you feel it?
i do still want to baby
it's a certain kind of complicated
gonna take you to the top to the brink of what you believe
if i had you
《If I Had You》
so i got my boots on, got the right amount of leather
于是我穿上靴子,皮革大小刚好
and i'm doing me up with a black colour liner
然后我给自己画上黑色的眼线
and i'm working my strut but i know it don't matter
我阔步向前,但我知道这无所谓,
all we need in this world is some love
我们在世上所需要的是一点点爱
there's a thin line between the dark side and the light side baby tonight
黑暗与光明只有一线之隔,宝贝,在今晚
it's a struggle gotta rumble tryin' to find it
在其中挣扎,试着去找到它
but if i had you, that would be the only thing i'd ever need
但是如果我拥有你,那是我唯一的需要
yeah if i had you, then money fame and fortune never could compete
是的,如果我拥有你,钱物,名声都不能与之相比
if i had you, life would be a party it'd be ecstasy
如果我拥有你,生命会变成充满狂喜的聚会
yeah if i had you
是的,如果我拥有你
you y-y-y-y do y-y-y-y-y do y-y-y-y-y do
if i had you
如果我拥有你
from new york to la getting high rock and rolling
从纽约到洛杉矶,伴随着激情的摇滚乐,情绪高昂
get a room trash it up 'til it's ten in the morning
开一个房间狂欢直到早上十点
girls in stripper heels, boys rolling in maseratis
女孩踩着高跟鞋,男孩在昂贵跑车中摇摆
what they need in this world is some love
他们在这世上所需的是一点点爱
there's a thin line between the wild time and a flatline baby tonight
狂野的时间和乏闷之间只是一线相隔,宝贝,在今晚
it's a struggle gotta rumble tryin' to find it
在其中挣扎,试着去找到它
if i had the flashing of the lights
如果我拥有了闪光灯
it might feel so good but i got you stuck on my mind, yeah
感觉是如此之好但是我已经将你刻在我的脑海中,
the flashing and the stage it might get me high right
闪光灯和舞台也许能够使我现在觉得兴奋
but it don't mean a thing tonight
但是今晚它并不能代替一样东西
that would be the only thing i'd ever need
那是我唯一需求的东西
如果我拥有你,财富名声都不能与之相比
如果我拥有你,生命将变成一场充满狂喜的派对
that would be the only thing i'd ever need
那是我唯一的需要
如果我拥有你,财富名声都不能与你相比
(never could compete with you)
永远不及你
如果我拥有你,生命将变成充满狂喜的派对
(it'd be ecstasy with you)
(和你一起是一种迷幻的狂喜)
if i had you
如果我拥有你
《Pick U Up》
Jumpin' out the window
movin' on, groovin' on
which way will the wind blow?
we can't be wrong, so say 'solong'
i'mma pick you up, i'mma pick you up
what're you tryin' to say to me?
catch the train out to what you're tryin' to do
are you gonna play with me?
all my life, i've been waiting
pass my time, procrastinating now
it's a trip on a flip
and flash right through the scene
can't you see what i mean?
breaking through the boundaries
rollin' on, strollin' on
they won't ever find me
and after all, we'll have a ball
we're gonna see where we can go
this is how i live, this is what i give
and you're the one i want to know
tiny minded two-tone suckers
same old faces make me shudder
countless times i've screamed 'oh brother!'
where are you? i need someone to be my lover
all my life, i've been waiting
it's a trip on a flip
and flash right through the scene
can't you see what i mean?
there he goes
my baby walks so slow
sexual tic-tac-toe
yeah i know we both know
it isn't time, no
but could you be m-mine?
we'll never get too far
just you 'n' me and the bar
silly ménage à trois, sometimes
would you be m-mine?
oh baby, light's on
but you're mom's not home
i'm sick of laying down alone, hey
with this fever fever, yeah
my one and own
i wanna get you alone
give you fever, fever, yeah
there it goes
you're still my soul and so
'cause, sweetheart
no-no-nobody a-kno-kno-knows me
or can find me ooh
time to be m-mine, mine
let's get inside your car
just you 'n' me and the stars
kind of ménage à trois, sometimes
yeah yeah yeah
oh baby oh baby oh baby oh baby you're mine
baby you're mine, mine, you're mine
but you're mom's not home
i'm sick of laying down alone
with this fever, fever, yeah
yeah give you fever, fever yeah
give you my f-f-fever my f-fever
give you fever, fever, yeah
《Sleepwalker》
i saw a picture of you
hanging in an empty hallway
i heard a voice that i knew
and i couldn't walk away
it took me back to the end
of everything
i taste it all i taste it all
the tears again
outside the rain's fallin' down
there's not a drop that hits me
scream at the sky but no sound
is leavin' my lips
it's like i can't even feel
after the way you touched me
i'm not asleep but i'm not awake
after the way you loved me
i can't turn this around
i keep running into walls that i can't break down
i said i just wander around
with my eyes wide shut because of you
i'm a sleepwalker walker walker
let me out of this dream
everywhere that i go
i see another memory
and all the places we used to know
they're always there to haunt me
i walk around and i feel so lost and lonely
you're everything that i want
but you don't want me
let me out of this dream, dream
《Aftermath》
have you lost your way?
livin' in the shadow of the message that you made
and so it goes
everything inside your circle starts to overflow
take a step before you leap
into the colours that you seek
you give back what you give away
so don't look back on yesterday
wanna scream out, no more hiding
don't be afraid of what's inside
gonna tell ya you'll be alright
in the aftermath
anytime anybody pulls you down
anytime anybody says you're not allowed
just remember you are not alone
in the aftermath
you feel the weight
of lies and contradictions that you live with every day
it's not too late
think of what could be if you rewrite the role you play
take a step before you leap
into the colours that you seek
you give back what you give away
so don't look back on yesterday
before you break you have to change your own mind
take a trip and fall into the pit
tell a stranger that their view is full
so all you feel is love, love
all you feel is love, love
wanna tell you you'll be alright
《Broken Open》
broken pieces, break into me
so imperfectly what you should be
i don't want you to go
don't wanna see you back out in the cold
air you're breathing out fills you with grey
don't run away, find me
i know the battles of chasing the shadows of who you are babe
it doesn't matter, go on and shatter
i'm all you need
lay here, it's safe here, i'll let you be broken open
hide you, confide to you so we can be broken open
let's alight in the night
we can fall away, slip out of sight
when you drop your guard
melt it in time, so it'll try crying
电影《2012》片尾曲
《Time For Miracles》
it's late at night and i can't sleep夜已深我无法入睡
missing you just runs too deep对你的思念太深
oh i can't breathe thinking of your smile想念你的笑容我几乎不能呼吸
every kiss i can't forget每个亲吻我都无法忘记
this aching heart ain't broken yet每颗疼痛的心还没有碎
oh god i wish i could make you see上帝我希望我能让你了解
cuz i know this flame isn't dying因为我知道激情还没有消退
so nothing can stop me from trying所以没有什么能阻止我努力
baby you know that亲爱的你知道
maybe it's time for miracles也许已是的时刻
cuz i ain't giving up on love因为我不能对爱放弃
you know that你知道
maybe it's time for miracles也许已是奇迹降临的时刻
no i ain't giving up on us我不能放弃我们
i just want to be with you我只想与你在一起
cuz living is so hard to do因为生存是如此不容易
when all i know is trapped inside your eyes当我只知道要沉沦在你的眼里
the future i cannot forget对于未来我无法忘记
this aching heart ain't broken yet这个疼痛的心还没有碎
oh god i wish i could make you see上帝我希望我能让你了解
cuz i know this flame isn't dying因为我知道激情还没有消退
so nothing can stop me from trying所以没有什么能阻止我努力
baby you know that亲爱的你知道
maybe it's time for miracles也许已是奇迹来临的时刻
you know that你知道
maybe it's time for miracle也许已是奇迹来临的时刻
no i ain't giving up on us我不能放弃我们
baby can you feel it coming亲爱的你能感觉到它的来临吗
you know i can hear it, hear it, the souls你知道我能听见它听见它灵魂听得到
baby, you feel, they feel you感觉他们感觉到你
you know it's time你知道是时候了
baby you know that亲爱的你知道
you know that你知道
you know i ain't giving up on us你知道我不会放弃
you know i ain't giving up on你知道我不会放弃
oh i ain't giving up on us我不会放弃
《Master plan》
You run away from everything that you fear 你逃开所有让你惧怕的
So afraid, don't wanna be a part of it 如此胆怯,不想卷入其中
You see the fake in everything that is real 所有真实在你眼中都是虚假的
You hate the paradox, you put us in a box 你讨厌悖论,你将我们放进箱子
We don't define what makes us right or wrong 我们不定义是非对错
Waste of time, though we're just living it 浪费时间,不,我们只享受生活
I wanna see you, touch you, one on one 我想要私下见你,抚摸你
Won't stop until we're done 我们不会停止,直到结束
We've only just begun 我们才刚开始
We are the face of a new generation 我们是新一代
We are the ones who have no reservation 我们毫无保留
Don't give a damn about your cold calculation 不在乎你的冷漠算计
Welcome to the master plan 欢迎来到我们的世界
Don't care if you understand 不在乎你理不理解
Welcome to the master plan 欢迎来到主人的计划中
Your skin is burning at the sight of me 看见我你的皮肤就发烫燃烧
Your mask can't hide what you're thinking 你的面具掩藏不了
Don't ask, don't tell, just take what you need 别问,别说,选你想要的
I'm an open book, so go on and take a look 我是你的教科书,尽请参观学习
There's you, there's me, I feel your energy 这有你,有我,我能感觉到你的能量
I hope you'll see things ain't what they used to be 我希望你看到,一切都已经跟之前不同
Look at the face, look at the face 看看这些脸,看看这一张张面孔
Don't care if you under- 不在乎你是否理解
Welcome to the master plan 欢迎来到主人翁的世界
《Down The Rabbit Hole》
Break out of the mechanical 冲破呆板的桎梏
Step right up to the freaky and tangible 踏上这光怪陆离的境界
Hands uncuffed, take the leash on this animal 挣脱束缚,放手驾驭这欲望之兽
Hip is gettin' high fear, hit me with a night seed 后庭,予吾夜琼浆
Slip right into your stripper shoes 穿上高跟鞋
Roll the dice, I got snake-eyes and déjà-vu,恍惚中似曾相识的场景
Poppin' off, fire mountin' with ballyhoo 于是释放灼热,用呼喊燃烧整个巅峰
Tune in, (tune in), turn on, (turn on), drop out (到处充斥着)暧昧、激情与迷离
Going down the rabbit hole 沉沦于这迷幻的世界
Get away from all we know 抛开所有意识
Come on, follow, come on and follow me 来吧,跟上,和我一起
Goin' down the rabbit hole 沉溺于这迷乱
Even hoes and gigolos 即使成为浪女荡男
Quick, slow, high or low 时急时缓,时起时伏
You're never gonna know for sure 那感觉你无法琢磨
See in stereo 目眩神迷
Down the rabbit hole, ooh 沉湎于这迷幻无法自拔,噢~~~
Catnip and honey 来点猫薄荷与“甜点”
See it's happenin' all over town (all over town, all over town) 时下坊间正风靡
House is a candy 这里是真正的梦幻之地
Build ‘em up and then burn ‘em down (burn ‘em down, just burn ‘em down) 可以尽情肆意地享用
It melts in your face and not in your arm 烟雾柔化了你的脸庞,可你的臂弯依然有力
It starts in the base and it ends in the crystal bowl, yeah 将在水晶烟锅中点燃(整个过程多么令人神往)耶~~~
Going down the rabbit hole 沉沦于这迷幻世界
Disco rodeo 耳边是交错的DISCO乐声
My kaleidoscope 眼前的世界如万花筒般五光十色
Cleopatra knows 只有放浪形骸才能体会
What’s down the rabbit hole 这迷幻之妙
Going down the rabbit hole 沉沦于这迷幻的世界
Quick, slow, high or low 时急时缓,时起时伏
You're never gonna know for sure 那感觉你无法琢磨
See in stereo 目眩神迷
Down the rabbit hole 沉湎于这迷幻无法自拔
Who are you?你是谁?
Who are you? 你是谁?
Who are you? 你是谁?
Who are you? 你是谁?
Who are you? 你是谁?
Who are you? 你是谁?
《voodoo》
Moonshine on the bayou
Love shrine, break the taboo
I wanna know what's in your potion
Bound by total devotion
I was looking for love all over
You're the hunter, and I'm your prey
Now I'm lost in a love hangover
I try to leave but I have to stay
Coz it's voodoo, voodoo, voodoo,under your spell
Swamp sings, a little bizarre
Snake bites, aligning stars
I'm enraptured, there is no cure
No sanctuary from your love
I was looking for love all over
You're the hunter, and I'm your prey
Now I'm lost in a love hangover
I try to leave but I have to stay
Coz the voodoo you do is all that can do to make me into your fool
Coz you do voodoo I'm just like a doll that the pins keep pushing into
So every time I try to break this trance
I'm so afraid I'll miss my chance, to be bewitched bothered by you
I just gotta say I want your hex, I don't want to live without your hands
I'm so obsessed with your sexiness, yeeee---ah
Obsessed with your sexiness
《can't let you go》
Guess it was not meant to be
It's not as bad as it seems
It only burns when I breathe
You saw the way that I fell
But I'm better off by myself
That's the tale I like to tell
But it's not that easy for me to say goodbye
Everything in me wants you back in my life
Can't let you go
Can't let you go
It feels like the dawn of the dead
Like bombs going off in my head
Never a moment of rest
Nothing kills more than to know
That this is the end of the road
And I know I gotta let go
Can't let you go
Can't let you go
Can't let you go
Can't let you go
Wish I could just find a way
To have all your memories erased
Cos constantly they're haunting me
Can't let you go
Can't let you go
Can't let you go
Can't let you go
I can't let you go
I can't let you
for your entertainment专辑评论
钻蓝染色的黑发,视觉烟熏妆、皮衣皮裤、双手涂着黑指甲,这是Adam Lambert的舞台造型,当受到质疑时,Adam很自然地会答“我就喜欢这样的装扮。”早前爆出他与男性亲密的照片更是引起巨大风波,而这丝毫没有影响这个天赋异禀的歌手在舞台上的发挥——类歌剧化的表演方式,极度华丽挥霍的高音,激情四射的舞台表现,勇敢无畏的歌唱创意,他用一场又一场演唱会级别的演出攻陷着每一位挑剔听者的耳朵,评委们难得口径一致地把喜爱之情倾注在Adam身上,连一向毒舌的Simon都在节目中对这位才华出众的选手起立鼓掌。
“今年的美国偶像绝对是Adam Lambert的个人秀”这是美联社对于Adam的褒奖。无论比赛周主题变换,Adam都可以用自己的风格来诠释独到的感觉并赢得雷鸣般的掌声,连担任美偶音乐指导的大师们听到Adam的嗓音后都纷纷惊叹“他绝对是天生的艺人”。包括美联社、《电视周刊》等媒体都把冠军“押注”在Adam身上,认为他是历届参赛者中质素最强的,从Simon的一句“Adam应该会成为冠军”,到《》提早奉上的封面报道,博彩公司为他夺冠开出的赔率甚至小于1,种种迹象都预示着Adam的冠军相。
5月20日票选结果出来后,美国各大网站的投票超七成都认为爆冷。
当然,Adam与冠军无缘不能归咎于性取向问题,但这绝对是一个重要因素。决赛夜前,美联社就在标题位置指出,“准备接纳同志’当冠军了吗?”早先更有着Clay Aiken因为性向成谜而成为了《美国偶像》亚军的例子。对此,并没有承认或者否认,他在接受《娱乐周刊》采访时表示,“我知道我是谁。我是一个诚实的人,我只是想继续唱歌罢了。”不过一些看过照片的美国民众还是坦言不能接受,这也从一定层面上代表着最为普通的民众声音。
从历届美偶冠军来看,除去去年摇滚黑马David Cook成为冠军外,其余几届的偶像无一例外是笑容可掬的“”,Adam无论从音乐风格、造型、性取向而言,都是让那些主流投票者难以接受的。事实上前三强争夺赛结果就预示着Adam潜藏的“弱势”——异类的Adam对垒温情的Kris和Danny。当Danny被淘汰时,虽然Adam票数领先 Kris100万票,但Danny的粉丝转而投给Kris的可能性绝对高于Adam。如今看来,传统保守老少咸宜的表演路线依然美国大众的最爱。
北京时间5月21日上午(美国当地时间5月20日),《美国偶像》第八季决赛在诺基亚剧院落下帷幕。来自的23岁大学生Kris- (Kris Allen)凭借选票优势爆冷,战胜此前一直被评委看好的Adam-(Adam Lambert),摘走本季冠军。不过本届冠军争霸赛虽精彩纷呈,却备受争议。
获得亚军的兰伯特现年27岁,从比赛伊始就展现出惊人的实力,这位舞台剧出身的歌手音域宽广,现场表演感染力十足,被专业人士盛赞为《美国偶像》历史上实力最强的一位,而本届评委兰迪- (Randy Jackson)、Simon-考(Simon Cowell)和宝拉-阿布杜(Paula Abdul)此前都预言他将最终登顶。
而原本默默无闻的艾伦则在比赛中逐渐找到自信和状态,虽然在专业人士眼中他的歌技和表演不如,但他清新的风格和不俗的唱腔以及几场比赛中令人惊艳的表演得到了越来越多美国观众的支持,最终依靠选票成为“黑马”挤走才华横溢的“大热门”兰伯特。
冠军家乡投票占四成引发争议
《美国偶像》主办方电视台的消息称,本届决赛的投票逼近历史性的一亿张,艾伦以6000多万的选票领先兰伯特近2000万。但是数据显示,决赛当晚的约一亿选票中有3800万来自艾伦所在的,其中大部分来自的老家康威镇。决赛选手家乡的投票占全美总票数的近四成,这在《美国偶像》的历史上还绝无仅有。
因此有网民质疑,艾伦是仰仗“家乡父老疯狂的投票”才战胜歌艺更佳的,可谓“胜之不武”。但也有人反驳称,《美国偶像》的赛制本来就规定得票多者获胜,阿肯色州民众利用游戏规则支持艾伦并没有什么不妥。
有观众退席评委拒绝起立祝贺
电视台(MTV)的消息称,在诺基亚剧院决赛现场,当主持人宣布结果后立即有观众退场抗议。一名支持兰伯特的女士被听到喃喃自语:“我原本以为《美国偶像》是场唱歌比赛。”
这一结果也让本届比赛的四位评审感到意外,他们此前曾在不同场合预测兰伯特会最终登顶,却不料以“黑马”姿态先后PK掉多位好手进入决赛,并爆冷力克“大热门”兰伯特夺冠。以眼光精准和“毒舌”著称的评委Simon-考威尔(Simon Cowell)失望之极,罕见地拒绝起立为冠军艾伦鼓掌。而他曾在本届早前的比赛中被一首绝美的《疯狂世界》(Mad World)所感动,在担任评委8年来首次起立为选手的精彩演绎鼓掌。
为兰伯特委屈
美国主流媒体对本届《美国偶像》结果秀进行了大量报道,除了祝贺艾伦创造后来居上的“黑马奇迹”外,也为兰伯特最终与冠军无缘感到遗憾。
美联社以《Kris-艾伦扭转美偶赛前预测》为题报道称,艾伦在获得胜利后说:“Adam应该得冠军,我很抱歉,我不知道现在该想什么,这太疯狂了。” 文章认为,“宽广的音域和出色的舞台表现力,以及评委对他的喜爱一度让比赛变成Adam-兰伯特演唱会现场……但最后的结果证明,那些投票的电视观众并没有一直青睐这名爱涂黑色指甲油的自信选手”。
《》的评论则说:“美国人选择Kris-而不是 Adam-兰伯特也许暴露了我们这个国家的某种情绪,即电视观众太拘泥于遵循传统而不愿把一位俊美阴柔的独立歌手送上神坛……最后获胜的艾伦先生唱的不错,但他和其他优秀歌手没有区别,而的歌唱则是最顶级的,那种触人灵魂的高音再也找不出第二个。”
《今日美国》则称,“不管你是否喜欢他,不过他是赢了,还是输了(比如这次),这个男孩毫无疑问是颗巨星……Adam-应该为他没有获胜感到高兴,至少他不用再唱那首扯到没谱的冠军歌曲……乖孩子也许会获得第一,但他未必就是最好。”
《波士顿论坛报》则说:“Kris-夺冠后再次演唱了前一天的那首冠军歌《没有边界》(No Boundaries),恩,现在他已经两次证明自己无法驾驭这首歌……在他演唱的时候,镜头切给了坐在台下的第二届冠军鲁本-史坦德(Ruben Studdard),他在那年获胜后事业碰到障碍。这不言而喻,今天的偶像明天很容易成为随便坐在台下看比赛的观众。”
《》:“这个结果证明,投票观众在对比了两名决赛选手的风格、才华和性格后,选择了跟普通人最像的那位。”
权威娱乐网站eonline:“依然微笑着给对手拥抱表示祝贺,评委兰迪-杰克逊 (Randy Jackson)、宝拉-阿卜杜(Paula Abdul)和凯拉-迪奥嘉蒂(Kara Dioguardi)也都站了起来鼓掌,尽管他们对结果都表现出惊讶。”
《》的专栏则称:“这就像“”里基-(Ricky Nelson)和叛逆者“猫王”艾尔之间的对决,我们选择了有着情景喜剧中招牌笑容的阳光男孩,而不是一股冲破音乐框框和超越文化边界的自然力量…… 我们至少应该在2009年为迎接一名艺术家而不是普通表演者做好准备。”
日刚刚落下帷幕的颁奖典礼上,兰伯特以一计男男“”为颁奖礼封存上又一抹,成为人们茶余饭后所津津乐道的聊资。而他上演“断背吻”的这首歌,就是新专辑的同名单曲《For Your Entertainment(娱乐为你)》,大概再没有哪个国家比得上美国有娱乐意识,也没有哪个国家能像美国一样,能够将“娱乐意识”作为常识标准之一实践,也更没有哪个国家的明星,能够把自己的“娱乐功能”看的如此透彻犀利,并作不遗余力的实践了――早年有的锥形胸罩,的女女激吻,今朝有Lady GaGa的“雷风”阵阵,当然我们还不能落下这位兰伯特。
比赛终究是比赛,总得为自己的“前途”顾虑,亚当兰伯特在美偶比赛的表现还没有如此般放得开,而当选手变成歌手成为艺人,他骨子里那股子娱乐劲儿就猛然的爆发开来,压根儿不存在所谓从选手到歌手的藩篱,索性首张处子专辑就叫做《For Your Entertainment(娱乐为你)》――“是的,我就是为你娱乐而存在的。”
如果你紧跟流行风潮,如果你紧跟布兰妮,膜拜Lady GaGa,那么这张专辑就一定不会让你失望。从妖艳的封面开始,你大可把这张专辑想象成会唱歌剧的“男版布兰妮”,性感中带着,闷骚中带着深沉,偶尔英国顽童米卡似的花腔一现,时而又如摇滚悍将一般黑暗而热情。
正如他为之献唱的末日大片《》一般,《For Your Entertainment》有着不短的篇幅,但却不带丝毫没有半丝疲倦感,正所谓听完容易听腻难,14首作品一气呵成,非但没有任何冗长之感,反而让人意犹未尽。
开篇《Music Again》情绪冲天而上,复古节奏加上摇滚基调,时不时的花腔与Mika像极,亢奋出一股Pop的色彩。接下来的《For Your Entertainment》剧情急转直下,亢奋转成了那股子酷劲儿,早有AMA的首演,充满性暗示和SM的一抹黑暗劲儿,节奏精准的脚趾不断随之节拍。《Whataya Want From Me》则放缓了调子,主歌压抑而副歌高亢,在前两首歌的亢奋后是很好的一首歇息之作。
稍息片刻《Strut》瞬间抓起电音,合成器营造的节点更加躁动,不晓得是不是给美宝莲做了代言,歌词中“Let’s take a Maybelline vocation”着实令人惊艳了一把,看来女性视角的确在亚当兰伯特身上有着明显体现,以致这首作品从编曲到演唱都带着一股布兰妮的味道,同样的还有《If I Had You》,简直就是布兰妮《》或者《》的漏网之鱼一般,亚当兰伯特带出的那股俏皮很好的权衡在了其摇滚基调中,又如Lady GaGa般对于节奏有着精准的掌控力,并不至于矫揉造作。
《Soaked》是除了《Time For Miracles》(《》主题曲)之外,唯一一首极致展现兰伯特歌剧功底的一首作品,几乎可以称之为是后者的姐妹篇,用华丽的乐器编配搭配亚当兰伯特大气的唱法,气场一下子就丰盈起来,情绪逐层渐进,弥漫一股颓废的末日之之感,其实要比《Time For Miracles》更适合做《2012》的主题曲。
而时至今日,再讨论克里斯与亚当兰伯特谁更应该是美偶冠军已经不具有任何意义,《Sure Fire Winners(绝对冠军)》似乎给出了明显答案;“We are the sure fire winners”,似乎是向支持他的广大歌迷的一种回应,也是炮火摇滚味儿体现的最为出彩的一首作品,亚当兰伯特强调的十分硬朗。
如果把兰伯特比作是一只变色龙,那么这只变色龙在前半张专辑中大抵变幻出极其负于热烈张力的暖色调,而接下来由《A Loaded Smile》分隔开的后半张专辑,就开始展现出不一样的色彩可能性。《A Loaded Smile》《》《Broken Open》一头扎进迷幻色彩的Trip-Pop中,带着冰冷的配器将亚当兰伯特得声线衬托的更为神秘且迷人;《Pick Up》则从复古摇滚中汲取精髓,收敛了热情却依然豪放;《》又带电却随性出一股乡村的牛仔色彩,是最像米卡的作品。
《》是专辑中比较不一样的作品,兰伯特在处理上并没有过多运用歌剧技巧,反倒是压低嗓子带出性感的沙哑感,实不多见。用《Time For Miracles》作为结束,好似布幕华丽落下,变色龙变回最本真的颜色,深沉的整体效果与积极向上的歌词基调形成反差,带着绝望中的希望,华丽收场。
纵观全辑,《For Your Entertainment》将这只变色龙的五颜六色尽极尽可能的都挖掘了出来,借由“娱乐为你”的大前提本质,兰伯特很知道人们需要什么,也很清楚自己适合什么,所以整张专辑在娱人娱己的情况下,很好的展现了亚当兰伯特技巧、风格上的优势,让人深深体会娱乐精神的同时,也不得不佩服亚当兰伯特的过人才华。娱乐你,,《For Your Entertainment》听完容易听腻难。
for your entertainment歌手介绍
不羁的黑发,魅惑的眼线,双手涂着黑色指甲油,这已经成为Adam Lambert的标志,这位被誉为“Rock God”的音乐天才,这位刚出道便已赢得众多关注的乐坛新星,他用一场又一场演唱会级别的演出,攻陷着每一位挑剔听者的耳朵;他用华丽挥霍的嗓音,激情四射的舞台,阳光灿烂的笑容,善良幽默的品性与的魅力,虏获了无数歌迷的心。Adam Lambert风暴已经席卷而来,这不仅昭告着“Glam Rock”的强势回归,更标志着在新流行乐时代的复活和与之融合。
英文全名:Adam Mitchel Lambert
中文译名:
昵称:/当当/当爷/肥当/
身高:6英尺1英寸/185.4厘米
体重:170磅/77千克
最满意的部位:glambulge
家乡:San Diego Rancho Penasquitos ,CA
现居地:Hollywood,CA
小学:Deer Canyon Elementary School
中学:Mesa Verde Middle School
高中:Mt. Carmel High School
最喜欢的男艺人:,,,,