以前在澳门风云2童菲 红裙子音乐上听到过一首英文歌,MV是一个穿蓝色西服的男人和一个穿白色裙子的女人在一个古堡里跳舞

是今天在风云音乐频道看到的一首欧美歌曲.歌手是一个挺帅气的黑人小伙,里面有他和一个女的坐在沙发上,然后他又去弹钢琴了.我听出歌词有一句When you smile,还有Coz you amazing.知道歌名的告诉一下,
紫藤xw45扗沵85
是 bruno mars的just the way you么?如果不是 可以尝试搜索 cause you are amazing 应该可以找到的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码音乐风云榜中最后结尾的英文歌是什么背景是在知道戴帽女人在雪山上走一个男儿_百度知道
音乐风云榜中最后结尾的英文歌是什么背景是在知道戴帽女人在雪山上走一个男儿
我有更好的答案
亲你可以到音乐风云榜吧问问
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首女声英文歌,歌词记不得,好像有一个down,有MV,演唱者穿着白色裙子,中间停的时候一个男_百度知道
找一首女声英文歌,歌词记不得,好像有一个down,有MV,演唱者穿着白色裙子,中间停的时候一个男
拿着有点像葫芦丝的乐器吹,很好听
...;ll take you away, Dll be my only, Downnnn, no need to worryBaby are you down down down down downDownnnnn.Even if the sky is falling downLil Wayne, you are my onlyYou won'll be my onlyNo need to worryBaby are yout be lonelyEven if the sky is falling downYou&#39., yeahhh.Even if the sky is falling downJust let it beCome on and bring your body next to meI't you ever leave the side of me., as we make our great escapeSo baby don&#39,overfreezeI got that girl from overseasNow she&#39.Downnnnn...Baby don'm dt be lonelyEven if the sky is falling down.Baby are you down down down down..:Even if the sky is fallingDown like she&#39.You are my onlyYou won&#39.., indefinitely., have a night to get awaySo coms my miss AmericaNow can I be her solger pleaseI&#39...Downnnnn.;t worry..Baby are you down down down down downDownnnnn..DownnnnnDownJay SeanYou oughta knowTonight is the night to let it goPut on a show..Ohhhhhh.Thell be my onlyNo need to worryBaby are you down down down down, Downnnn..;t be lonelyEven if the sky is falling downYou&#39., cause we, heyTurn this place into our private getawaySo leave it behind cause wehave a night to get awaySo come on and fly with meas we make our great escapeSo why don&#39....Downnnnn.,You&#39., not probablyAnd honestly I&#39..;s supposed to beShe gets down low for meDown like her temperatureCause to me she zero degree She cold, Dm fighting for this girlOn a battlefield loveGot me look like baby cupid senting arrows from aboveDon&#39.;t we run away.;t worryYou are my onlyYou won&#39..Even if the sky is falling down.Baby are you down down down down downOhhh., Downnnn, Downnnn,I wanna see how you lose controlSo leave it behind.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首女声英文歌,歌词记不得了,有MV,是现场舞台,演唱者穿着白色裙子,中间停的时候一个男的用一个_百度知道
找一首女声英文歌,歌词记不得了,有MV,是现场舞台,演唱者穿着白色裙子,中间停的时候一个男的用一个
歌词记不得了,中间停的时候一个男的用一个有点像葫芦丝的乐器吹了一段,演唱者穿着白色裙子,有MV,是现场舞台找一首女声英文歌
我有更好的答案
In my life
There are places I'll remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all
But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more
Though I know I'll never lose affection
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁风云音乐流行轨迹里有首女声的英文歌,MV内容是:女主的男友被警察追捕,只能四处逃蹿,女主来到一个舞_百度知道
风云音乐流行轨迹里有首女声的英文歌,MV内容是:女主的男友被警察追捕,只能四处逃蹿,女主来到一个舞
风云音乐流行轨迹里有首女声的英文歌,MV内容是:女主的男友被警察追捕,只能四处逃蹿,女主来到一个舞厅,遇见了男友,男友摘下女主的面具,两人亲吻了,亲吻时背景有团火焰喷出,但不久后警察就来了,他们只能分开,歌曲到最后时,男主被关进了监狱,女主去看他,还隔着狱笼亲吻,最后女主拿走了男友的钥匙,开走了他的摩托车。这首歌歌名叫什么?
Heaven Help My Heart播放歌手:Idina Menzel语言:英语所属专辑:Live: Barefoot At The Symphony
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
风云音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 澳门风云2童菲 红裙子 的文章

随机推荐