两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
原声电影对英语教学的辅助作用
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语╭日记4篇╭看英语原版电影,写一篇观后感╭读一本好书,写一篇读后感
July 6th T~ka Ah ha,when I get up,it was time for lunch.But I really have a lot of work to @ do,I must write words and English dairy,then learned “Li yang” English,and then …… .{J& Oh,my god,if I do it in the afternoon,I will ready to dead.So I wrote words,and now I’m writing my English dairy.Wish I could finish these works today.Bye!&CQK$ July 9th Friday sunny0jK,How happy I am.Yesterday I finished all the work very quick,so I have a lot of time to do myself.Sometimes finish work early is a good thing,we can have more interests to do the next work.Because of this,I write English dairy eight in the morning.But I wrote it in the evening in the pass day.Everyone,if you can finish the work quickly,not lazy,just try your best.^Lv(0 July 12th Monday sunnyKxj2$I How tired am I!I went back from chongqing three hours ago.In the city I nearly lost the way.Thanks for the hot heart man and woman.They help us to find the way.Oh,don’t think so badly,I’m fine.Because of my hard,my homepage is more beautiful than before,I’m very happy to see it.I love make homepage,if you love it,please let me know,we can take hours talking about homepage.Thank you.R2Jp July 14th Wednesday rainyW0k Yesterday I came to the center of Chongqing with my mother.We came to a place named “toward the air door”.I think many people know it.The night view is so beautiful that we all don’t want to back to home.I have a photo here.In the nine,we had to go back home.I didn’t wash my face before I went to bed,I’m too tired.u下载一个叫 《有道词典》的软件 ,在这个软件里用汉字写日记 ,然后点翻译就成为英语日记了 ,很好用的 .在百度里写上有道词典 ,就可以看到下载的网址了 ,希望对你用帮助啊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语原声电影模仿大赛策划书_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
英语原声电影模仿大赛策划书
||暂无简介
总评分2.9|
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢看一部英语电影,写英语读后感(120个单词)
两男一女O霃
到 可可英语 上搜
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码谁会写英语的电影读后感,70字左右就行
狮子王 There is a little lion called Ziba whose father is a king .His parents are very kind to him.He has so many pals and lives a happy life . Unluckily.his father was killed one day .He thought it was his fault and he regreted a lot. He lost the touch with his family since then.His two pals helped him to lead a new life . His mother and other family members thought he had died .One day ,his girlfriend met him by accident .She persuadee him to come back to get his kingdom .He first did not take her advisebut then he agreeed with the help of a magical monkey He returned and he got to know it's his uncle who ended his father'life .He fought against him and he won at last . He saved his mother and other lions and became king of his tribe .He is lion of great determination and iron will. He is a really Hero!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 天龙八部原声带 的文章

随机推荐