一首歌i say hey的歌词有 hey so say

求一首歌女生唱的英文歌,反复唱一句类似“everybody...有危楼有危楼”_百度知道一首歌英文歌 是女生组合唱的一段歌词是I SAY HEY HEY HA HA HEY HEY很快节奏的_百度知道求一首歌的歌词 是英文歌、 男生唱的里面有歌词:So many years ago the fairytales are oldthe legends change a lotwe can paint a rainbow as we all grow..
阿摩司唱的英文版《有何不可》试听/song/2348689/歌词:Hey , hey my girl , listen to me. May I be your close friend? Without hesitation , just tell me I just wanna see and wanna hear Play the guitar wanna wait and see I wish I can win Your smile and your heart Sing the same song togehter under the linder tree I look into your eyes Those lollipops are so sweet Two dimples are so charming Lovely girl, my heart beats Like an innocent angel from the heaven Sprinkle the sunshine right on me Somethings are truly meant to be Give me your phone number Just drop me a small cute hint I practice it day and night Ring you some day , say my love And if you love me , don’t stop to think Follow this pace, just sing as I sing Music says what I wanna say So many years ago , The fairy tales are old The Legends changed a lot But those true loves still glow With our hearts and soul Let our love to make a whole new world We can paint a rainbow as we all grow So many years ago , The fairy tales are old The Legends changed a lot But those true loves still glow With our hearts and soul Let our love to make a whole new world We can paint a rainbow as we all grow Love is my only word
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首歌是英文歌,感觉旋律很欢快,歌词大概有,hey baby,什么什么marry me的,大概是用来求婚的_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 say it isnt so歌词 的文章

随机推荐