有一首英文dj是vigg撸麻袋的dj叫什么名字的名字

有一首DJ英文舞曲,不知道叫什么名字,高潮部分英文唱的好像是“啧啧哇,ABA,特特哇扫ABA........_百度知道有一首dj舞曲,歌词里有什么飞呀飞呀的,后面是英文可忙叫什么名字_百度知道有一首英文歌DJ的歌词用英文唱的大致是:恩多恩多恩,恩多恩多恩多恩。叫什么名字?_百度知道谁知道有一首英文dj男唱最有有气氛的是中间喔喔哦哦叫什么名字
谁知道有一首英文DJ男唱 最有有气氛的是中间喔 喔 哦 哦叫什么名字
09-04-18 &匿名提问
stronger            once again i’m longingfor your hungry touchpicture when you on mei’m missing you so muchyou turn on light imaginationgoal your follow wayand in my fantasy you came my bodyi need you back to stayi get my inside out and my headache won’t stopi fail to not look back as i’m bouncing down the wrong trackhalf way up your smile going down but i’m getting stronger and strongeruhoo uhooo (uhoo uhoo)getting stronger and strongeruhoo uhooo (uhoo uhoo)getting stronger and strongermidnight turns to morningi don’t get lot sleepi know that you are out there somewhere being someone else’s treathave think us knows just how to please mechance run down my spyingand when you wake up spill your kisses i am shivering inside iti get my inside out and my headache won’t stopi fail to not look back as i’m bouncing down the wrong trackhalf way up your smile going down but i’m getting stronger and stronger.uhoo uhooo (uhoo uhoo)getting stronger and strongeruhoo uhooo (uhoo uhoo)getting stronger and strongeruhoo uhooo (uhoo uhoo)uhoo uhooo (uhoo uhoo)uhoo uhooo (uhoo uhoo)getting stronger and strongeri get my inside out and my headache won’t stopi fail to not look back as i’m bouncing down the wrong trackhalf way up your smile going down but i’m getting stronger and strongeruhoo uhooo (uhoo uhoo)getting stronger and strongeruhoo uhooo (uhoo uhoo)getting stronger and strongeri get my inside out and my headache won’t stopi fail to not look back as i’m bouncing down the wrong trackhalf way up your smile going down but i’m getting stronger and strongeruhoo uhooo (uhoo uhoo)uhoo uhooo (uhoo uhoo)uhoo uhooo (uhoo uhoo)wowowowowwoowow
请登录后再发表评论!有一首英文DJ开头是 the working the...the working the sun... 这首DJ叫什么名字?_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 好听的dj舞曲名字 的文章

随机推荐