Title: Gems of War
Genre: , , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 20 Nov, 2014
Play Gems of War
Free to Play
Recent updates
The wait is over, Patch 2.0.1 has landed!
Explore Mode
A new game mode has been added in ALL Kingdoms. It is accessible once that Kingdom’s quest line is finished.
Explore Mode throws you into a random battle from its Kingdom, with a few troops changed around to keep it fresh, and in return offers you a double chance of Runic Traitstones, and a triple chance at Arcane & Celestial Traitstones.
As a bonus feature, the Explore Menu shows the traitstones available in each Kingdom too!
Dual Troop Types
Up until now, the poor Undead Dragon had to decide if he was Undead, or Dragon. So we asked ourselves… ?Por qué no los dos? And now he gets to be both (and he feels whole again).
Apart from relieving stress on the Legion of Undead Dragons out there, this addition is sure to mix up a few team comps as new combinations of troops have access to new bonuses.
Not all troops have a double troop type, but you’ll find a goodly number of them that do!
Troop Type Changes
In order to make Double Troop Types work, and to keep things balanced as we continue to pour lots of new troops into the game, we’ve had to add some extra troop types!
Unfortunately, that means the demise of the M its members (along with many of the Wildfolk) have run off to join the new factions.
To summarize, here are the changes:
* We’ve added: Mechs, Raksha, Wargare, Centaur, Tauros, Orc, Goblin, Naga, Rogue, Mystic, Stryx, Merfolk
* We’ve removed: Marauder
* Marauders & most Wildfolk have migrated to the types above
* A few Wildfolk have stubbornly remained Wildfolk, and have been joined by a few Marauders who didn’t fit anywhere else.
Status Effects
We have 2 new status effects, and a couple of significant changes:
* WEB: Much like Entangle with Attack, Web reduces a target’s Magic skill to 0
* STUN: A stunned troop no longer gain benefits from any of its traits
* DEATH MARK: We have removed the 2 turn grace period at the start of this effect – now it actually feels dangerous!
* ENTANGLE: This is no longer removed by Attack buffs, in fact it now stops any Attack buffs applying while in effect. Web works similarly with Magic Buffs.
Trait Changes
We have added new Slayer and Bond traits for the new Troop types.
We have added new traits for the 2 new status effects.
* Snare: Inflict Web when doing Skull damage
* Slippery: Immunity to Web
* Stalker: Deal double Skull damage vs. Webbed enemies.
* Knockout: Inflict Stun when doing Skull damage
* Thick Head: Immunity to Stun
* Clobber: Deal double Skull damage vs. Stunned enemies.
We have added 2 new immunities:
* Indigestible: Immunity to Devour
* Mana Shield: Immunity to Mana Burn
We have modified Impervious to include the new immunities.
Balance Changes
Conditional effect based on number of gems on the board increased required Gems from 10 to 13, as 10 was too easy to achieve, and 13 would still be achieved in 80% of those cases.
Troop + Weapon Balance
Atlanta
* Trait Change: Wildfolk Slayer to Centaur Slayer
Blast Cannon
* Trait Change: Construct Slayer to Mech Slayer
Brian the Lucky
* Trait Change: Marauder Slayer to Goblin Slayer
Bul’Tauros
* Spell Change:
Increase boost ratio from 2:1 to x1
Deep Borer
* Trait Change: Construct Bond to Mech Bond
Dryad
* Trait Change: Impervious to Nature Link
Fenrir
* Trait Change: Wildfolk Bond to Beast Bond
Ghiralee
* Trait Change: Construct Slayer to Mech Slayer
Gob-Chomper
* Trait Change: Marauder Slayer to Goblin Slayer
* Spell Change: Changed chance to Devour Marauders to Goblins.
Goblin Shaman
* Trait Change: Marauder Bond to Goblin Bond
Golem
* Trait Change: Impervious to Stone Link
Herdmaster
* Trait Change: Wildfolk Bond to Centaur Bond
* Trait Change: Impervious to Air Link
Naga Queen
* Trait Change: Marauder Bond to Naga Bond
Pride Hunter
* Trait Change: Wildfolk Bond to Raksha Bond
Ragnagord
* Trait Change: Marauder Bond to Wildfolk Bond
Ranger
* Trait Change: Wildfolk Bond to Wargare Bond
Raven
* Trait Change: Marauder Slayer to Naga Slayer
Sparkgrinder
* Spell Change: Spell bonus now applies to Mechs instead of Contructs
Steam Turret
Swamplash
* Trait Change: Impervious to Huge
Tau
* Trait Change: Impervious to Empowered
Wild Fang
* Trait Change: Wildfolk Slayer to Centaur Slayer
* Spell Change: Spell bonus damage now applies to Centaurs instead of Wildfolk
Goblin Smasher
* Spell Change: Changed bonus damage vs Marauders to vs Goblins.
Zhul'Kari Balance Changes
Reaver
* Spell Change: Spell no longer removes red gems to boost damage.
* Spell now deals extra damage if the enemies are webbed 9applies individually to each troop)
* Base spell damage increase from 0 to 1
Dark Maiden
* Trait Change: Fire Spirit changed to Snare
* Spell Rework: Spell now Transforms all Yellow Gems to a chosen color. Giving first Ally Life, boosted by gems transformed.
* Spell‘s name has changed
* Mana cost increased from 6 to 10
* No longer gains Magic at levels 4, 16, 17, 19
Night Terror
* Spell no longer removes Blue Gems to boost damage. Spell now deals damage to weakest enemy and steals 1 Magic.
* Base Spell damage increased from 0 to 1.
* Mana Color Change: Change from Red/ Purple to Red/ Brown
Spider Queen
* Spell now also Webs target.
Webspinner
* Trait Changes: Changed Daemon Bond to Sturdy
* Trait Changes: Changed 2nd Trait with Snare
Dokkalfar
* Trait Change: Change Alert to Slippery
Spider Swarm
* Spell Rework: Spider Swarm has gain the old Dark Maiden’s spell, which will deal damage and poison an enemy.
* Trait Change: Change Cunning to Slippery
Troop Refunds
The following troops are available for Refunds:
* Aziris
* Dark Maiden
* Dire Wolf
* Dokkalfar
* Dryad
* Golem
* Herdmaster
* Marid
* Night Terror
* Queen Mab
* Swamplash
* Tau
* Thrall
* Webspinner
* Winter Wolf
Other
Facebook support has been removed as it was causing game crashes. It will be replaced when bugs are fixed.
Bug Fixes
* Fixed Chat issues that were causing the game to slow down and feel laggy.
* Fixed issue with Famine’s 3rd trait that would cause the game to freeze when it killed the last troop.
* Fixed issue with Frenzy where spell with randomly split damage (like Rowanne’s Thorns) would cause it to trigger multiple times.
* Fixed issue where player would not have weapons in Arena
* Fixed issue where Shop text would appear behind the World Map after redeeming a code.
* Fixed issue where some Defense Wins were not rewarding PVP points correctly
* Fixed issue where viewing a player in Arena could cause the game to stop allowing spells to be cast.
* Fixed an issue where creating or modifying teams would not be saved if playing between 2 devices.
* Fixed Guild Weekly Stats not resetting correctly.
* Fixed issue where Serve and Protect wasn’t always giving Barrier to the correct troops.
* Fixed issue where Dust and Sand wasn’t always debuffing all enemies.
* Fixed issue where collecting PVP Defense rewards would take the player to the Tier Reward screen afterwards.
* Fixed an issue where Guild weekly stats are not resetting properly or would reset in the middle of the week.
* Fixed a display issue where it looked like the player would receive less gold than intended for a 4 Star kingdom.
* Fixed PVP Battle Log display issues.
* Fixeed issue where PVP Tier was not resetting correctly.
Known Issues
* Gem Mastery bonus from Hero Classes is not included/ displayed on the Gem Mastery Overview screen in the Hero menu.
* AI troops with Blessed and Curse are not activating correctly.
* Marid’s Spell applying random status effect even when there isn’t correct number of gems on the board.
* Black Beast’s spell will not create skulls if he doesn’t devour anyone.
* Rare issue where using a Dust Devil’s spell may cause a Ghost troop (unkillable troop).
Please note this Update only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.
Hi Everyone!
Thanks to a great community suggestion over the weekend, we've decided to do something a little unusual for one of our upcoming troops... we're going to let YOU design it!
Here's what you need to know:
One of our forum regulars, Jainus, has very kindly agreed to manage the whole process for us (it was his idea after all), which is great for everyone, because it leaves us more time to work on the game!
Jainus has kicked off the thread, which is in the Community Content area of the web forums here:
More details:
We will be keeping a watch on the whole process, for both balance & technical & copyright issues. We DO reserve the right to change some stuff, but it will be mostly because our tech might not allow certain traits/spells to be created (our system isn't infinitely flexible, unfortunately).
The troop will be Legendary, so you'll be creating not just a troop and a spell, but also a Legendary Trait!
When the initial design is done, it will go out to art, and you'll get to see the various art iterations as they come in.
And finally we'll make the troop available to everybody when it's done in a Glory-Reward pack, along with some matching traitstones.
The whole process might take a while (art itself can be slow, and changes to tech can be even slower!) but it'll be a nice insight into the design process for everyone.
So head on over to the forums and start voting!
About This Game
Welcome to Gems of Wars, the newest Puzzle-RPG hybrid from the creators of Puzzle Quest, the original Match 3 RPG!
KEY FEATURES
COLLECT and STRATEGIZE – Equip your hero with weapons and armor and lead a team of fantastical monsters into battle. Think strategically, upgrading your units and utilizing their unique abilities to defeat powerful bosses.
TEAM UP – Join a guild, chat with friends, and work together to unlock powerful buffs.
COMPETE – Participate in weekly events and PvP tournaments to win exclusive prizes.
JOURNEY – Fight your way through a vast array of quests, each with a distinctive story and game-changing rewards.
PLAY ANYWHERE – Link your account and play across devices and platforms.
THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN
“This game is Awesome! Challenging and entertaining. Not just some gem or gummy game. Terrific find!”
“I think this is the best &match 3& game out there. It's got a ton of RPG elements to it that makes it very deep. It reminds me a lot of Hearthstone.”
“Got to love a good mix of bejeweled and magic the gathering in an app. Love it!”
“Basically this game takes my favorite elements of Ascension and Hearthstone and gives them a different, and I think improved, foundation.”
“My wife teases me that Gems of War is Candy Crush for boys. It's an intriguing combination of a gem game and a collectable card game. I like the campaign and the guild play.”
“This is like the version of Puzzle Quest I never knew I wanted. Oodles of quests, challenges, guild activities, cool monsters, arena fights, ranked fights, and man I could just play that treasure mini game all day.”
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.33 GHz or faster x86 CPU, or Intel Atom 1.6Hz or faster CPU
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon X700 series or better, GeForce 6 series or better (Pixel Shader 2 support required)
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 700 MB available space
Sound Card: Required
Published by 505 Games, Developed by Infinity Plus 2. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games s.r.l. and its affiliates.
505 Mobile and the 505 Mobile logo are trademarks of 505 Mobile SRL or its affiliates.
All rights reserved
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Positive
(62 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(1,834 reviews)
this game is awsome
Pay to win grindfest.
This game is amazingly fun and VERY addictive, it's like a mash up of hearthstone, magic, bejeweled and an RPG game. Highly recommended!!
I love this game, you should to.
Very addictive take on the puzzle fighter genre.There's a nearly unlimited level of customization, with both your main hero/weapons and various troops, all that level up and gain abilities.Add to this a kingdom, questlines, two alternate play-styles (Arena, which is like a draft game, and Treasure Hunt, which is a more casual mode that gives piles of rewards).Then there's events and guilds, including a world chat and guild chat.Highly recommended.
Amazing game... PROS:- Very low computing power required and turn based. So you can have this game running the background as you do other things.- RPG elements and charater customisation.- Daily log in rewards.- Chests to open with chance based rewards.CONS:- None found so far. Will list once I find some.
An addictive Puzzle Quest-like game made by the same devs that I have sunk several hundred, almost a thousand hours into now. Early game is a bit rocky but once you get going, there is meaningful experience through the early-mid, mid, and early-late game in both PvP and other modes. Don't like PvP? Don't worry, Gems uses an AI to control player-made teams that you can set to defend for you and go against whenever you please. Gems is fairly well balanced, with a couple VERY powerful troop combinations, but it is possible to make anything viable for as far in as I have played. Would I recommend this game? Hell yes. And I have, and I've gotten several friends playing now as well and they love it, too. So jump on in and give it a try. It's free, so the only thing you stand to lose if you don't love it is a bit of your time.Oh, and as a final note, the developers are incredibly awesome and come on from time to time to talk with the players. They take feedback into consideration and have a fairly transparent design process and are open to discuss anything from in-game topics to daily life with anyone. Wonderful dev team to match this wonderful game.
Many negative reviews there... but this is simply the best match-3 game ever. If you like match-3 genre, I definitly recommend this game.
HOLY ???? THIS GAME IS AMAZING, GET IT HOLY ????Pros
- Over 200 cards and insane deck customization - Dedicated devs, 2-3 new cards per week - Music isn't bad - New ranking system works wonders - Most people who complain about cards getting changed don't realise that the cards needed to be - Devs have a sense of humor in some of the campaigns - Grindyness isn't apparent for a while - Gold becomes easy to get. - Can get any card without paying a cent, can do really anything without microtransactions (besides certain hero weapons, but most people don't even use heroes) - Capaign stories aren't bad (I cried in Zeajin but only because it was 1 in the morning) - Casual play, passes the timeCons - A single Dr. Who reference - Jarl Firemantle having the huge trait (505 pls nerf) - Minigames have no point late game - Mythic cards are underpowered - All decent microtransactions are ~50 USD so if you do buy in game stuff you have to go big. - A lot of buffs, reworks, and nerfs come out of nowhere.
They always need to happen but usually screw up teams (rip queen mab), but the game lets you refund everything you spent leveling cards that recently got nerfed. - Need to come back frequentlyOverall the game is pretty good, and I'd reccomend it.
Of course I have 300+ hours so my opinion may be skewed
This game is awesome. I don't have a lot of cash to spend on games but considering it's hard to Pay-to-Win this still has a fun way to mae it if I can't get my treasure maps or gems every couple weeks. I LOVE CCGs and Match 3s and this combines the best of both. It's not easy to get your teams leveled up, but it's not impossible and doesn't feel like grinding. @Devs, I would offer an idea?
First, Treasure Maps. I love the treasure maps, though unfortunately the starting number of turns makes them go fast. I'd be willing to pay a little more for more starting turns. Say 10 opening turns and you could name it like it's a location that has been well mapped. If regular treasure maps are made by amateurs, these would be made by profesionals and thus lead you to a better area. I do not understand the price dynamics so this is a wild suggestion, but 3 'Professional (upgraded)' scrolls a day for /10 days/ for $5 OR 3 Professional Maps for 15 days for $7, something like that.
Was this review helpful?
game is decent but constant connection issues and non-responsive dev's make this a def game to avoid
Was this review helpful?
Oh my god I love this game. It's a match 3 with an extra element of strategy and community that's really, really fun. Like a poor man's hearthstone, but your ability cast depends on your skill (lmao) at matching. It's really engaging. I log on for maybe a half hour a day when I need to chill after school and it's perfect. The PvP system is pretty fun - you get a choice between three opponents of varying difficulty for a different number of points and trophies. The points contribute to your individual league ranking - I usually sit pretty at a 6000+ rank, but if you try you can get to the top 100 no problem. The trophies contribute to your guild's standing, which can get very competitive. Guild members complete tasks for rewards that go to everyone in the guild. I regularly log on and see 100+ chest keys in my inbox (which are how you gain troops), along with other rewards that help you upgrade your troops (give them levels and additional abilities). For PvE you get a lot of difficulty options, but honestly the PvE play gets pretty monotonous. PvP is the endgame, so don't bother if you don't want thatI've never paid a cent for this game. I think those who are saying it's pay to win haven't found a good group to play with. You won't get far without an active guild, but if you ask around you can easily find one. Mobile games never keep me interested for more than a week, so the fact that I've had this installed for most of a year says something (probably about my ???? taste in mobile games but whatever). If you're looking for a semi-challenging match 3 with a quasi-mmorpg element and a healthy dose of Hearthstone with tons of gameplay options, it's definitely worth giving a try.
Was this review helpful?
HOLY ???? THIS GAME IS AMAZING, GET IT HOLY ????Pros
- Over 200 cards and insane deck customization - Dedicated devs, 2-3 new cards per week - Music isn't bad - New ranking system works wonders - Most people who complain about cards getting changed don't realise that the cards needed to be - Devs have a sense of humor in some of the campaigns - Grindyness isn't apparent for a while - Gold becomes easy to get. - Can get any card without paying a cent, can do really anything without microtransactions (besides certain hero weapons, but most people don't even use heroes) - Capaign stories aren't bad (I cried in Zeajin but only because it was 1 in the morning) - Casual play, passes the timeCons - A single Dr. Who reference - Jarl Firemantle having the huge trait (505 pls nerf) - Minigames have no point late game - Mythic cards are underpowered - All decent microtransactions are ~50 USD so if you do buy in game stuff you have to go big. - A lot of buffs, reworks, and nerfs come out of nowhere.
They always need to happen but usually screw up teams (rip queen mab), but the game lets you refund everything you spent leveling cards that recently got nerfed. - Need to come back frequentlyOverall the game is pretty good, and I'd reccomend it.
Of course I have 300+ hours so my opinion may be skewed
Was this review helpful?
Many negative reviews there... but this is simply the best match-3 game ever. If you like match-3 genre, I definitly recommend this game.
Was this review helpful?
An addictive Puzzle Quest-like game made by the same devs that I have sunk several hundred, almost a thousand hours into now. Early game is a bit rocky but once you get going, there is meaningful experience through the early-mid, mid, and early-late game in both PvP and other modes. Don't like PvP? Don't worry, Gems uses an AI to control player-made teams that you can set to defend for you and go against whenever you please. Gems is fairly well balanced, with a couple VERY powerful troop combinations, but it is possible to make anything viable for as far in as I have played. Would I recommend this game? Hell yes. And I have, and I've gotten several friends playing now as well and they love it, too. So jump on in and give it a try. It's free, so the only thing you stand to lose if you don't love it is a bit of your time.Oh, and as a final note, the developers are incredibly awesome and come on from time to time to talk with the players. They take feedback into consideration and have a fairly transparent design process and are open to discuss anything from in-game topics to daily life with anyone. Wonderful dev team to match this wonderful game.
Was this review helpful?
Very addicting.
Really fun.
A lot to do, explore, work towards, and other objectives to persue.
It does a really good job of balancing puzzle challenge, &card& collecting, resource collecting, and more.
I would recommend trying it (it's FREE!), ... but, just be warned, if you're the type of person who gets addicted and obsesses over things like this ... it's really addicting.
Was this review helpful?
This game is amazingly fun and VERY addictive, it's like a mash up of hearthstone, magic, bejeweled and an RPG game. Highly recommended!!
Was this review helpful?
Very addictive take on the puzzle fighter genre.There's a nearly unlimited level of customization, with both your main hero/weapons and various troops, all that level up and gain abilities.Add to this a kingdom, questlines, two alternate play-styles (Arena, which is like a draft game, and Treasure Hunt, which is a more casual mode that gives piles of rewards).Then there's events and guilds, including a world chat and guild chat.Highly recommended.
Was this review helpful?
So far, this game is really fun.
Instead of having an ordinary game of Bejeweled or Candy Crush, the creator(s) invented a game that incorporates elements from popular games such as World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and Faeria.
Players choose what species they want to be (WoW) then start a journey where they are fighting monsters by matching gems that control different aspects like health, weaponry, and mana. Just like in Hearthstone, players earn cards after each &victory& that contain special skills wheather it's weaponry, a new army, increased heath, etc.
I don't usually play games like Bejeweled, due to its repetitiveness, but I really enjoy this game....
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 德拉诺pvp第3赛季装备 的文章

随机推荐