我最喜欢的歌 喜欢过的英文怎么写写

我最喜欢的英文歌曲---7More than I can sayLeo Sayer Wow wow yea yeaI love you more than I can sayI'll love you twice as much tomorrowLove you more than I can sayWow wow yea yeaI miss you ev'ry single dayWhy must my life be filled with sorrowI love you more than I can sayOh don't you know I need you soOh tell me please I gotta knowDo you mean to make me cryAm I just another guyWow wow yea yeaI miss you more than I can sayWhy must my life be filled with sorrowI love you more than I can sayOh don't you know I need you soOh tell me please I gotta knowDo you mean to make me cryAm I just another guyWow wow yea yeaI love you more than I can sayI'll love you twice as much tomorrowLove you more than I can sayI love you more than I can sayI love you more than I can say(那么熟的一首歌,是不是可以把歌词背下来,到ktv给朋友秀一下呢?)lemon的自考英语(gh_29dfb10c45f4) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
美国口语俚语--2
keep one's shirt on美国口语俚语--3
go up in smoke成为泡影
P大纲词汇三颗星--12单词44murder['m?:d?] vt.凶杀mut大纲词汇三颗星--13单词47obey[?'be?] vt.& vi. 服我最喜欢的英文歌曲--5Wonderful TonightEric Clapton我最喜欢的英文歌曲---6歌名:It Will Rain歌手:Jason C我最喜欢的英文歌曲---7More than I can sayLeo Sayer W语法训练--9语法30---综合41. A语法训练---10语法---综合121.
E-mail as we美国口语俚语--2
keep one's shirt on美国口语俚语--3
go up in smoke成为泡影
P大纲词汇三颗星--12单词44murder['m?:d?] vt.凶杀mut大纲词汇三颗星--13单词47obey[?'be?] vt.& vi. 服我最喜欢的英文歌曲--5Wonderful TonightEric Clapton我最喜欢的英文歌曲---6歌名:It Will Rain歌手:Jason C我最喜欢的英文歌曲---7More than I can sayLeo Sayer W语法训练--9语法30---综合41. A语法训练---10语法---综合121.
E-mail as we大纲词汇三颗星--14单词50output['a?tp?t] n. 产量大纲词汇三颗星--14单词50output['a?tp?t] n. 产量语法训练---10语法---综合121.
E-mail as we语法训练--9语法30---综合41. A我最喜欢的英文歌曲---7More than I can sayLeo Sayer W我最喜欢的英文歌曲--5Wonderful TonightEric Clapton我最喜欢的英文歌曲---6歌名:It Will Rain歌手:Jason C美国口语俚语--3
go up in smoke成为泡影
P语法训练---8语法27---综合1 1. Ms Nancy大纲词汇三颗星--9单词33leading['led??]adj. 重要的大纲词汇三颗星--10单词37lonely['l??nli]adj. 孤独的大纲词汇三颗星--11单词41minor ['ma?n?(r)] adj一起学“俚语”吧---56
俗语:诡计给拆穿了
爱耍小聪明?善于耍诡计?不美国口语俚语--1 1 clock in 打卡
Don't f美国口语俚语--2
keep one's shirt on大纲词汇三颗星--12单词44murder['m?:d?] vt.凶杀mut大纲词汇三颗星--13单词47obey[?'be?] vt.& vi. 服大纲词汇三颗星--9单词33leading['led??]adj. 重要的语法训练---8语法27---综合1 1. Ms Nancy语法训练--7语法23---感叹句1.我喜欢的英文歌曲--4歌曲:All Of Me 歌手:John LegendW我喜欢的英文歌曲--3歌曲:When you told me you loved一起学“俚语”吧---4 “事不过三”
中国有句古话,“事不过三”。在美国,有一起学“俚语”吧---3 俚语:“在行、有一手”
棒大纲词汇三颗星---8单词29institution[??nsti'tju:??n]大纲词汇三颗星---7值得背的英语台词---4《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》值得 背的英语台词---3《TheLion英语短剧剧本--4Scene 4: (At the s英语短剧剧本---3Scene 3:(At Maggie’语法训练---6语法19---复合句2 1.I have many f语法训练--5语法15—比较级最高级2 1. Mobilegh_29dfb10c45f4自考英语词汇,语法,习题训练与大家天天见热门文章最新文章gh_29dfb10c45f4自考英语词汇,语法,习题训练与大家天天见我最喜欢的音乐 My Favorite Music
What is your favorite kind of music? Do you like jazz, popular music, classical music, folk songs, blues, and so on? In high school I took one course called music appreciation which I greatly enjoyed. This was not to learn how to play a specific instrument but to learn how to read and listen to music as an art form. We read the stories about the lives of many composers and the history of the musical instruments themselves. Sometimes we listened to tapes at the language laboratory, or concerts. Music is sometimes called a universal language. A composer who cannot speak a single word of our language can make us feel joy and pride, exaltation and despair, peace and mystery through his music.
你最喜欢什么样的音乐呢?你喜欢爵士,流行音乐,古典音乐,民歌,布鲁斯蓝调?高中时,我参加了一个叫音乐赏析的课程,我很喜欢它。那并不是学习如何去玩一种特殊的乐器,而是以艺术的形式来学习阅读和聆听音乐。我们阅读许多作曲家的生活故事以及乐器本身的历史。有时我们在语言实验室听磁带,或去听音乐会。有时候音乐被称为是通俗的语言。一个作曲家可以通过音乐用我们的语言说一个字就能让我们感到开心、自豪、欣喜、绝望、平静和迷惑。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有我喜欢音乐,因为我认为音乐能放松心情 的翻译是:I like music, because I think that music can relax 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我喜欢音乐,因为我认为音乐能放松心情
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I like music because I think music can relax
I like music, because I think that music can relax
I like music, because I think that music can relax
I am fond of music, because I believe that music can relax
I like music, because I thought music can relax the mood
相关内容&aCirelli 正在翻译,请等待...
& a基于Zigbee的无线定位技术 Based on Zigbee wireless localization technology & a最后小孩们被安全救出 Finally the children are rescued safely & aAfter working hour after hour through the night to save part of their lives, thousands were forced to leave their trunks and flee. 在工作时间在小时以后通过拯救一部分的夜的他们的生命,数以万计被迫留下他们的树干和出逃之后。 & aI am still Your that she? 我仍然是您那她? & a她父亲给她一些资金,让她开创事业 Her father for her some funds, lets her found the enterprise & awallpaperswide wallpaperswide & aprawn salad with curry dressing 大虾沙拉与咖喱选矿 & aa common stock from which all lived. 所有居住的普通股。 & aJust call me, pepe to me out 请告诉我, pepe对我 & a男模 Male mold & a有十年多的客户服务工程师经验 Some more than ten year of customer service engineer experiences & a贝内特.简:一个不是女主角,却同样找到了自己幸福的女人。 Bennet. Jan: One is not a leading lady, similarly had found own happy woman actually. & a那个。。。。我。。祝愿。。大家。。周末。。愉快 それ。。。。I。。願い。。皆。。週末。。幸せ & a迦勒 jia forces & ano one can bear him to stay at home 没人可能负担他对不爱出门的人 & a不能忘记梦想 Cannot forget vainly hoped for & a希望爱对人,共度一生 The hope loves to the human, spends together the life & a1et me use mag1c. 1et我用途mag1c。 & ain the which 在 & a但是很想念 Mais pensé à beaucoup & a蛇
熊猫 Snake Bird Panda & aHave you already forgotten me? 您已经忘记了我? & a外公司提供来访书面要求,并陈述清楚来访目的 Outside the company provides the visit written request, and states the clear visit goal & abut more importantly, every activity at Starfall is a springboard for class discussion. 但更加重要地,每活动在Starfall是一个跳板为课堂讨论。 & aBrazil.How about you? Brazil.How关于您? & a现在正是我们的文学需要改变的时刻,以摆脱进退两难的境地。 Now is precisely the time which our literature needs to change, gets rid of the region in a dilemma. & a仰望一颗星 Looks up to a star & aIvanly Ivanly & a日 2011年年10月1日 & awhat
shame 真可惜 & aDamn the film is really terrific! 咒骂影片是真正地妙极的! & a如果你发现一口油锅着火、要迅速关掉煤气、然后盖上锅盖。将火扑灭 If you discovered a wok with cooking oil catches fire, must switch off the coal gas rapidly, then covers the pot cover.Suppresses the fire & a谁能拼写出这个词 Who can spell this word & ais that bothering you 是打扰您的那 & a我还是个小女孩 I am a little girl & aSometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead" 有时它在爱持续,但它改为有时伤害" & a鉴于昨日广大同仁的要求,也为了让2快点看完,而不影响她的学业,我决定今天全部写完 In view of the fact that yesterday general colleague's request, also in order to let 2 a bit faster look, but does not affect her studies, I decided today finished completely & aHow are you, students! 怎么样您,学生! & atyping paper 打字纸 & a而且,我也不会写昨天那样的废话,就主要的写 Moreover, I could not write the yesterday such idle talk, main writing & a他摔得很重,手臂都折断了 He falls very much heavily, the arm all broke off & aAlso how do you do? 并且你好? & a进一步对于村落变迁的意义进行了阐释 Further has carried on the explanation regarding the village vicissitude significance & afog bonding machine 雾焊接机 & a大离子半径 Large ion radius & awho were 谁是 & abush size 灌木大小 & a等我! Waits for me! & a跟着磁带一起读 Is reading together with the magnetic tape & a荷西 West Holland & a王老师决定谈论他是如何在美国南部长大的 Mr./Mrs. Wang decided how discusses him is grows up south US & a五年后、我将要去北京上大学 After five years, I am going to go to Beijing to go to college & a我喜欢音乐,因为我认为音乐能放松心情 I like music, because I thought music can relax the mood &我最喜欢的,非常好听的英文歌 - 网易云音乐
我最喜欢的,非常好听的英文歌
播放:56次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州网易雷火科技有限公司运营:英语作文 关于 我最喜欢的一首歌
何去何从7fCt8
My Favorite SongI like songs.Everyday when I get home from school,I turn on my MP3 to enjoy them.But of all the songs,I like English classic songs best,especially the one "Take Me to Your Heart".It's really a nice thing to listen to it.Its melody is wonderful and its words are moving.The song is about the love between a boy and a girl,the boy loves the girl so deeply that he can even give his heart to the girl.Hower the girl seems not to understand him.How moving the story is!Whenever I hear the song,I am affected.I wish I were the boy in the song.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
把我的闹成最佳答案
可怜可怜我吧
我也是新手啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
帮帮忙吧哥们
把我的闹成最佳答案
可怜可怜我吧
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 最喜欢的英文怎么写 的文章

随机推荐