jaicko唱的none fast forwardd中文歌词翻译

当前位置: &
fast-forward是什么意思
中文翻译n. (录音机的)快进键;快进(功能)。 2. (使)快进,加快。:&&&&快速进带; 快速前进(前进到最前一页); 快速向前; 快 ...:&&&&快进按钮; 快速键:&&&&快进控制; 快速正向控制器:&&&&快速进带:&&&&快进电磁线圈:&&&&快速正绕; 快速直绕:&&&&快进:&&&&快进
相邻词汇热门词汇
fast-forward的中文翻译,fast-forward是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译fast-forward,fast-forward的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!英语翻译我要整首歌歌词的完整中文翻译要唯美些,
怪蜀黍UMv799
Whenever sang my songs 每每引吭高歌 On the stage,on my own 总是孤独的站在台上 Whenever said my words 每每默默低吟 Wishing they would be heard 总是希望有人聆听 I saw you smiling at me 我看见你正在对我微笑 Was it real or just my fantasy 是真还是幻 You'd always be there in the corner 你却总是站在角落那边 Of this tiny little bar 在这个小小的酒吧里 My last night here for you 昨夜此地为你守候 Same old songs,just once more 再次重复着那些老歌 My last night here with you?昨夜此地与你相依 Maybe yes,maybe no 已经不能确定真假 I kind of liked it your way 我不禁喜欢上了你这样 How you shyly placed your eyes on me 羞涩地看着我 Oh,did you ever know?哦,你知道吗?That I had mine on you 我也正在偷偷的看着你啊 Darling,so there you are 亲爱的,你在这里 With that look on your face 脸上带着那种神情 As if you're never hurt 好像你从未受伤 As if you're never down 好像你从未低落 Shall I be the one for you 我可以成为你所爱的一个吗?Who pinches you softly but sure 你可知道,是谁那么坚定又温柔的抓紧你 If frown is shown then 如果那时你的眉头微微一皱 I will know that you are no dreamer 我就会知道你并不是一个只会做梦的人 So let me come to you 所以,让我靠近你 Close as I wanted to be 紧紧的靠近 Close enough for me 牢牢的靠近 To feel your heart beating fast 去感觉你加速的心跳声 And stay there as I whisper 停留在那里,轻声地告诉你 How I loved your peaceful eyes on me 我好想好想你平静的看着我 Did you ever know 你知道吗?That I had mine on you 我也会在这时偷偷的看着你啊 Darling,so share with me 亲爱的,请与我分享 Your love if you have enough 你绵绵无尽的爱 your tears if you're holding back 你抑制住的泪水 Or pain if that's what it is 和你的伤楚 How can I let you know 我怎么才能让你知道 I'm more than the dress and the voice 我的内在远胜于外表 Just reach me out then 请赶快抓紧我 You will know that you're not dreaming 你会知道你并不在梦境中啊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Whenever sang my songs 每每引吭高歌 On the stage, on my own 总是孤独的站在台上 Whenever said my words 每每默默低吟 Wishing they would be heard 总是希望有人聆听 I saw you smiling at me ...
Eyes On Me注视我的目光Vocal : Faye Wang 声
: 王菲Lyrics : Kako someyaComposer :Nobuo Uemastu曲:植松伸夫
词:野岛一成译 :慧剑无心Whenever sang my songs.每次唱自己的歌On the stage,on my own!独自...
Whenever sang my songs On the stage, on my own Whenever said my words Wishing they would be heard I saw you smiling at me Was it real or just my fantasy? You'd always be ...
EYES ON ME EYES ON ME(中英对照) - 王菲 Faye.W - 最终幻想 (主题歌) eyes on me 注视我的目光 vocal : faye wang 声:王菲 lyrics : kako someya composer :nobuo uemastu 曲:植松伸夫词:野岛一成 译:d...
<> <> 每当何时唱起我的歌 Whenever sang my songs 站在我自己的舞台上 On the stage,on my own 无论何时说出我的话 Whenever said my words 希望它们都能被听见 Whishing they would be heard 我看见你向着我的笑容 I ...
扫描下载二维码Mad Ne-Yo 中文歌词有了那位那把英文写成汉语唱出来 我很急继需学会!歌词和歌词翻译在下面!
Mad Ne-Yo 中文歌词有了那位那把英文写成汉语唱出来 我很急继需学会!歌词和歌词翻译在下面!
Oh oh oh, oh oh oh... 哦 哦 哦,哦 哦 哦…. Oh oh oh... 哦 哦 哦….
She's starin' at me, 她那样看着我 I'm sittin', wonderin' what she's thinkin'.我坐在那里
思考她在想什么 Mmmmm 嗯… Nobody's talkin',
沉默不语 'Cause talkin' just turns into screamin'. 因为一说话就会引来大声争吵 Ohhh... 哦…. And now is I'm yellin' over her,
我冲她歇斯底里 She's yellin' over me.
她同样大声争执 All that that means
Is neither of us is listening, 此刻咱俩谁也不听谁的
(And what's even worse).
等等 更坏的是
That we don't even remember why were fighting.
我们竟然都不知道引起战争的原因
So both of us are mad for...
我们发火的原因?
没有理由 (Fighting for).只是战争
没有借口 (Crying for).
没有为什么 (Whoahhh). 哦哦哦… But we won't let it go for 但我们没有让此好转 Nothin'
没有理由 (No not for)
没有任何借口
Nothin'. 没有为什么 This should be nothin' to a love like what we got. 嗯 这应该不会对我们满满的爱影响什么 Ohhh, baby... 哦 宝贝….
I know sometimes
有时我知道 It's gonna rain... 雨天即将来临
But baby, can we make up now
我们能消除隔阂么?
'Cause I can't sleep through the pain
因为没有你在身边
心痛让我彻夜难眠 (Cant sleep through the pain).
疼痛面前我无法安睡
Girl, I don't wanna go to bed
女孩 ,我睡不着 (Mad at you),
我真的很气愤
And I don't want you to go to bed我也不想让你休息 (Mad at me).
你的气愤同我 No, I don't wanna go to bed
真的睡不着 (Mad at you), 如此恼火
And I don't want you to go to bed 我也不想让你休息
(Mad at me)你也如此气愤
Ohhh no no no... 哦 不不不….
And it gets me upset, girl
女孩, 你使我恼火
When you're constantly accusing. 当你误会我时
(Askin' questions like you've already known). 问那些问题 其实答案你都心知肚明
We're fighting this war, baby
我们便开始了战争
When both of us are losing.
可我们却都是战败者 (This ain't the way that love is supposed to go).
这也不是我们的爱应有的样子
Whoaaaaaaaaa... 啊…. [What happened to workin' it out].
我相信 我们会共同解决问题
We've falled into this place 我们倔强到这个地步 Where you ain't backin' down
你却一点也不低头 And I ain't backin' down. 我也只好这么僵持下去
So what the hell do we do now... 我们到底在干什么?
It's all for... 究竟是为什么
Oh baby this love ain't gonna be perfect, 哦 亲爱的 没有哪段爱情是完美的 (Perfect, perfect, oh oh). 完美 完美 哦哦哦…. And just how good it's gonna be. 而有如此棒的爱情 We can't fuss and we can't fight
我们就不会为小事烦恼 争吵 Long as everything alright between us 如果每件事情在我们入睡之前 Before we go to sleep. 都能变得对味 Baby, we're gonna be happy. 宝贝 我们就会幸福
我看得也想翻译,手痒。不过会翻译不会读?奇怪了!
Oh oh oh, oh oh oh...
Oh oh oh...
She's starin' at me,
许死司蝶领雷米 她盯着我 I'm sittin', wonderin' what she's thinkin'. 阿木塞听王德林我许行king 我坐着揣测她的想法 Mmmmm
Nobody's talkin', 耨拔地死套king 一片死寂 'Cause talkin' just turns into screamin'. 可自套king家疼信徒死鼓励民 因为开口便大呼小叫 Ohhh...
喔 And now is I'm yellin' over her,
嗯闹咱椰林耨我喝 现在我们彼此 She's yellin' over me.
徐椰林耨我米 争执不下 All that that means 嗷咧咧民 其实只是
Is neither of us is listening, 一死腻了老了雷森您 什么都听不进 (And what's even worse).
嗯 沃茨一问握死 更糟的是 That we don't even remember why were fighting.
泪wi蹲一问里面播外我fai听 我们都不记得为何无理取闹 So both of us are mad for...
搜布偶骚饿死啊没佛 发火都只是
纳新 徒劳 (Fighting for).fai听佛 无谓的争吵 Nothin'
纳新 徒劳 (Crying for).
库赖音佛 白流的眼泪 Nothin'
纳新 毫无结果 (Whoahhh). 哦哦哦… But we won't let it go for 吧wi问雷贴够佛 我们却不依不饶因为 Nothin'
纳新 毫无理由 (No not for)
耨 那佛 不 不对 Nothin'. 纳新 毫无理由 This should be nothin' to a love like what we got. 里斯修比纳新 图呃老来我wi搞 一定与我们的爱无关 Ohhh, baby... 哦 卑鄙…. 喔 亲爱的…
I know sometimes
爱耨三台资 我知道有时候 It's gonna rain... 以此高呢润诶 天有不测风云
But baby, can we make up now
吧卑鄙肯wi没卡闹 我们现在言归于好吧 'Cause I can't sleep through the pain
可字唉肯私立丝路勒润诶 因为我心痛让我辗转反侧 (Cant sleep through the pain).
Girl, I don't wanna go to bed
歌喔 矮墩玩呢够土鳖 女孩,没有你我孤枕难眠 (Mad at you),
没诶就 责备你 And I don't want you to go to bed嗯矮墩挽救够土鳖 我也不想让你独自入睡 (Mad at me).
没诶米 责备我 No, I don't wanna go to bed
(Mad at you),
And I don't want you to go to bed
(Mad at me)
Ohhh no no no...
And it gets me upset, girl
嗯以给次米阿塞 个哦 女孩,你让我心烦意乱 When you're constantly accusing. 问有啊啃死疼特例呃Q进 当你咄咄逼人 (Askin' questions like you've already known). 诶死king亏选来Q嗷泪滴耨 明知故问 We're fighting this war, baby
wi啊fai听里斯哇哦 卑鄙 当我们一争吵 When both of us are losing.
问布偶死啊撒路劲 便两败俱伤 (This ain't the way that love is supposed to go).
里斯诶勒为雷老意色婆子土狗 这不是爱该有的方式
Whoaaaaaaaaa... 喔…. [What happened to workin' it out].
我黑喷图我king叶嗷 究竟如何是好 We've falled into this place wi无发哦英图里斯为 已是这种地步 Where you ain't backin' down
维尔有诶被king到 你还不远退让 And I ain't backin' down. 嗯唉诶被king到 我也不愿妥协
So what the hell do we do now... 搜我了黑哦读wi读闹 我们究竟在干嘛 It's all for... 一次嗷佛 都只是……
Oh baby this love ain't gonna be perfect, 哦 卑鄙 里斯老诶高呢比破费 喔 亲爱的 我们的爱并非完美 (Perfect, perfect, oh oh). 破费 破费 喔喔喔. 完美啊完美 And just how good it's gonna be. 嗯家好股一次高呢比 但已经足够好了 We can't fuss and we can't fight wi肯发现wi肯fai 关爱争吵只要不过分 Long as everything alright between us 乱饿死诶里新奥路爱 比秃鹰饿死 在入睡前解决 Before we go to sleep. 比否wi够土私立
就没什么大不了 Baby, we're gonna be happy. 卑鄙 wi高呢比黑皮 宝贝 我们会幸福的
相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 git fast forward 的文章

随机推荐