you aint got a hold on me 恋の魔法歌词翻译

You Aint Missin Nothing(最后那段念白没翻译出来,找不到歌词_t.i.吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,270贴子:
You Aint Missin Nothing(最后那段念白没翻译出来,找不到歌词收藏
T.I. - You Ain't Missin' Nothing 你再也不会失去一切Hey...Say pimp, this to everybody stretched out behind the wall, 嘿皮~条~客,这首歌是献给所有被拒之门外的人们Countin' days on their calendar... 他们也有着自己的岁月Flippin' pages, month to month 回忆着自己流逝的时光,日复一日,年复一年 Hey man...I don't give a damn 'bout how other folks treat you man我TM不在乎那些傻~吊如何对待你,兄弟I just wanna let you know pimp, 我只想让你知道You ain't missin' nothin' homeboy 你再也不会失去一切了,哥们Real Talk 这是心与心的交流I know the times seem long, 我知道过去的日子十分漫长Just try and keep strong 无数次的坚持,假装坚强Put on your headphones and rewind this song 那就带上你的耳机仔细聆听Remember you ain't missin' nothin' homes, 记住,你再也不会失去一切了,兄弟I promise you ain't missin' nothin' homes 我向你保证,永远不会Hey, just now the club on hold and the broads on pause 嘿,放松一下吧,现在酒吧正在打烊,妓~女也都在休息You get home, it's gonna be waitin' on y'all 你回到了家,这一刻等待了许久So dog, just know, for real 兄弟,记住You ain't missin nothin homes 你再也不会失去一切I promise you ain't missin' nothin' homes 我向你保证你再也不会失去一切了兄弟On Everything 永远My uncle did a decade, 我舅舅做了十年皮~条~客Came home, hit the ground runnin' gettin' paid 一回到家就累的瘫倒在地Like he never did a day 就像他是第一天做这个工作Hit the streets, nigga still in the same place they were 每天都在那个同样的地点'fore we went in the chain gang, 在我们进监~狱之前And doin' the same thing 他都做着同样的工作'Cause the game go on 生活还要继续You only did two days in the joint 而你只剩下两天就要退休The day you get locked up and the day you go home 这两天你都把自己锁在家里闭门不出I know it feels like the world passin' you by, 我知道这感觉就像整个世界抛弃了你Like shit happenin' every day out there 但是与此相同的事情每天都要发生That you don't know 'bout 这是你所不知道的Everytime you call home your baby momma show out, 每次你打电话回家都会被家人谩骂And your partners don't even send you flicks from 而你的妻子更不会安慰你哪怕一次When they go out 现在他们离你而去But don't worry 'bout it or stress it, 但是不要担心也不要怨恨自己Cause shawty know what 原因你自然明了The time'll do itself, all you gotta do is show up 时间不会停止,你所能做的只有登上自己的舞台Keep layin' down wakin' up, 日出而起日落而休And thankin' the Lord 感谢上帝And 'fore you know it they gonna open the doors 在他们原谅你返回家里之前True story, just prepare yourself for it, 说真的,你需要做好准备If you ain't got a plan what you need was a second chance 如果你没有准备好,那你所期望的只有第二次机会Shit, you gonna blow it! 去TMD,机会只有一次Learn and visualize what you try to do, 学习并思考你需要做些什么
0基础电脑培训——变身高富帅!
And do the time homeboy, don't let the time do you 然后马上付之于行动,不要让时间主宰你They say the time just flew on the street, 人们说在街头时间总是过得飞快Hard to believe from me never 但我从不相信这种鬼话But you'll see soon as you on the streets 你可以回忆那些你呆在街头的日子,到底是不是这样I know the times seem long, 我知道过去的日子十分漫长Just try and keep strong 无数次的坚持假装坚强Put on your headphones and rewind this song 那就带上你的耳机仔细聆听Remember you ain't missin' nothin' homes, 记住,你再也不会失去一切了,兄弟I promise you ain't missin' nothin' homes 我向你保证,永远不会Hey, just now the club on hold and the broads on pause 嘿,放松一下吧,现在酒吧正在打烊,妓~女也都在休息You get home, it's gonna be waitin' on y'all 你回到了家,这一刻等待了许久So dog, just know, for real 兄弟,记住You ain't missin nothin homes 你再也不会失去一切I promise you ain't missin' nothin' homes 我向你保证你再也不会失去一切了兄弟On Everything 永远Probably thinkin' it's easy for me to say from here in the booth 也许从我这个家伙嘴里说出的话并不是很有说服力But they showed ya, they'd put me in there with you 但是他们知道我是不是这样,于是他们把我带来陪你一起渡过难关Right now, locked down in the state of the fed, 现在,放下你心中的欲望Lay in the bed 躺在床上Prayin' it's over and over as you say in your head单群循环这首歌,让那些话语在你的脑海盘旋Yeah, next time I'm a be straight 是的,下一次我会勇往直前Just count down to my release date... peace of cake 放下一切休息一下,来吃块饼干My nigga Kap right now, servin' a life sentence for a murder he committed, 我的兄弟仍然在这里,救赎了一个他认为值得的灵魂In self defense 你仿佛得了自闭症一样And in such good spirits, shawty ain't even trippin 这么好的雪碧,宝贝儿你为什么不喝一杯呢And I could be right in there with him, no bull shittin' 我依然会在这里陪他,绝无谎言He on his ninth year now, just waitin' to get out 他已经在这里第十九个年头了,只等待出狱Got me thinkin' my shit ain't even worth complainin' about想想我所说的,不要抱怨'Cause it could still be worse for sho' 因为你的人生可能依然很糟糕So you waitin' on me to lose hope, you got to kill me first 如果你让我失望那你就如同杀了我一般 I talked to my nigga Big Meedge 这一段是送给我的哥们Big Meedge Had to tell him the streets miss him 我得告诉他街头十分想念他Just as much as he miss the streets 就像他思念街头一样Had to let him know whenever he released, 我得告诉他无论他什么时候能够出~狱We hittin' the club like '03, this time it's on me 我们会保住你的酒吧,剩下的就是我的事,你不必担心Yeah we laugh, reminisce for a minute 我们开怀大笑,追忆着过去的时光And then I tell him just nobody ever did it as big我会告诉他,没有人能够做的像你这么好It'll never be the same in this city again, closest 我绝不会重蹈覆辙,绝不You'll get is me and Jeezy and them 你还拥有我,Jeezy还有其他的兄弟So dog, if it see***ike you left behind, ten steps 哥们,如果你被拒之门外别灰心Behind, just know it only gets better with time时间会让一切变得更好 I know the times seem long, 我知道过去的日子十分漫长Just try and keep strong 无数次的坚持假装坚强Put on your headphones and rewind this song 那就带上你的耳机仔细聆听Remember you ain't missin' nothin' homes, 记住,你再也不会失去一切了,兄弟I promise you ain't missin' nothin' homes 我向你保证,永远不会Hey, just now the club on hold and the broads on pause 嘿,放松一下吧,现在酒吧正在打烊,妓~女也都在休息You get home, it's gonna be waitin' on y'all 你回到了家,这一刻等待了许久So dog, just know, for real 兄弟,记住You ain't missin nothin homes 你再也不会失去一切I promise you ain't missin' nothin' homes 我向你保证你再也不会失去一切了兄弟On Everything永远
这个是我一个朋友翻译出来的,由于小佳跟本人想知道,所以麻烦了下他
是小嘉不是小佳谢了
T.I.也是一位有情的男人,不管对自己的老婆,还是自己的儿女,这首歌也证明他对他自己的兄弟也一样的棒~他不像YM厂牌只为赚钱,也不像杰斯跟老爹以为RAPPER变成了商业人士~侃爷太有内涵,他只是爱HIP-HOP~EM跟T.I.让我看到了不一样的RAPPER,HIP-HOP也可以有情~期待王者归来,真TM的想你了~
Prayin' it's over and over as you say in your head单群循环这首歌,让那些话语在你的脑海盘旋Yeah, next time I'm a be straight 是的,下一次我会勇往直前Just count down to my release date... peace of cake 放下一切休息一下,来吃块饼干My nigga Kap right now, servin' a life sentence for a murder he committed, 我的兄弟仍然在这里,救赎了一个他认为值得的灵魂请大家这段歌词,失败了或者心情不好什么的~情单曲循环这首歌,回想T.I.说的话,然后勇往直前,面对困难~这不光只写给他的兄弟,还写给了很多人,
还有lupe,对社会的关心,对美国主义的抨击,对困难中人们的鼓励。
我知道,LUPE就是HIP-HOP届的奇葩,当然也是我们的榜样
Lupe在歌里说:我的姓氏是失败 我的名字是绝不
虽然LUPE是HIP-HOP歌手,但信奉伊斯兰教的Lupe,却遵守教规不去Club、不抽烟喝酒,成为乐坛的异类人物。他的歌词都很励志,他的歌就是对人生、社会的真实反映~他真的是奇葩~
虽然人也长得有点奇葩…
ti 的歌词太软,不是很thug,06年的PAC'S LIFE(纪念老大图帕克)中他的说唱那一段词还是比较匪的,其他真不是那么....
欢迎来我们2pac吧
软?我可以说你是低端黑吗?
绝对不是黑,虽然T.I是后辈,但是对帕克还是很尊敬的,没理由黑他,说真的,你听过我们西岸的歌就知道了,尤其是帕克,BIG,武当,icecube,你家T.I在南部不好混啊,南部现在很牛,小韦恩,rick ross,都是劲敌,虽说比50cent出道早,但是成绩...你看50多狠啊,学2pac,ganstar
呵呵后big武当都成你们西岸的了呵呵后50也成南岸的了呵呵后早对2pac吧的高端有所耳闻今日一见果然名不虚传呵呵后
哥们儿,我对他又不是看成绩什么的(我喜欢他的时候他还在监狱)是他感动了我好吗?他的音乐很有感染力~暑假等着吧,真正的蓝岸之王宣告KING BANK,卧薪尝胆你懂吗?
我也知道,修高端呢,理都不想理~
来看2PAC吧的高端
来看2PAC的高端
读不懂,分不开句子的滚开,
你是我最敬佩的一个人,我可不可以说他是在黑T.I.,说一个RAPPER歌词软,呵呵后
咬文嚼字有意思吗,挑语病。上面是你的歌词,这篇歌词你肯定见过[Tupac] I ain't got no mother****ing friends我没有他妈像你这样的朋友. That's why I ****ed your bitch所以我干了你的女人. You're fat mother****er {Take Money}你这个死胖子 West Side代表西海岸 Bad Boy Killers {Take Money}BadBoy公司的克星 You know who the realist is你知道谁才是最强大的. niggas we bring it to u{Take Money}小子 让我们来告诉你. (ha ha, that's alright) First off, **** your bitch首先 上了你的女人 And the click you claim然后夺走你的地盘 West side when we ride当我们西海岸踏上这里 Come equipped with game你知道我们是有备而来. You claim to be a player你老说自己是个花花公子 But I ****ed your wife然而你的老婆却让我给上了. We bust on Bad Boys我们和BadBoy公司结了仇 niggas **** for Life一辈子的大仇 Plus Puffy tryin' to see me weak Hearts你看,Puffy(就是Diddy)还等着看我的心跳弱下去 I rip Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia Some mark ass bitches我把Biggie和JuniorMafia这些**活生生的撕碎 We keep on coming While we running for your jewels当我们夺走你们的宝石时绝不手软
Steady gunning我们不断的枪击 Keep on busting at them fools把那些傻瓜的头都爆掉. You know the rules你知道 这就是生存的规则! Little Ceasar go ask you homie LilCeasar 去问问你的兄弟(Ceasar是Biggie的好友) How I'll leave you我怎么把你甩掉 Cut your young ass up怎么剁烂你的小屁股 See you in pieces怎么看着你变着碎片的 Now be deceased现在你已经死了! Little Kim,LilKim(她是Biggie一手带起的女rapper) Don't **** around with real G's别惹上我们这样真正的匪帮 Quick to snatch your ugly ass, off the streets赶紧扭着你丑陋的屁股 滚出街头吧! So **** peace去他妈的和平! I'll let them niggas know我要让你们知道 It's on for Life这永远也不会结束. So let the west side Ride the night (ha ha)让西海岸统治今晚吧.哈哈! Bad Boys murdered on Wax and kill BadBoys已经被我的唱片谋杀 **** with me And get your caps peeled跟我作对你会人头落地! You know, see你能明白的 [Chorus:] Grab your glocks when you see 2pac当你看到2Pac时抓紧枪 Call the cops when you see 2pac, uh当你看到2pac快叫** Who shot me,谁枪击了我(针对之前Biggie枪击了自己) But your punks didn't finish 但你们这些傻子没有成功 是不是? Now you 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace 现在你们要好好感受一下我愤怒的威胁了! nigga, I hit 'em up兄弟 我干掉了他们! Check this out看看吧 You mother****ers know what time it is你们他妈的知不知道这是什么时间了 I don't know why I'm even on this track我都不晓得自己为什么要唱这首歌 You all niggas ain't even on my level因为你们这些**根本就不能和我相提并论 I'm going to let my little homies我得让我的小兄弟 Ride on you来教训教训你们 bitch made ass Bad Boys bitches******BadBoys贱货 {ah yo, yo, hold the **** up}喂喂 等等 【Tupac的小兄弟登场】 Get out the way yo滚远点儿 Get out the way yo滚远点儿 Biggie Smalls just got dropped Biggie已经被踢出去了. Little Moo pass the mac LilMoo,把Mac给我 And let me hit 'em in his back 让我狠狠的从背后击中他. Frank White needs to get spanked right FrankWhite需要好好教训教训 不是吗? For setting up traps是他设下的陷阱来害人. Little accident murderers 只会用意外来掩盖谋杀的小计俩.哼 And I ain't never heard of you 我从没听说过你 Poise less gats attack when I'm serving you给你点儿子弹尝尝你就当是我为你服务 Spank the shank Your whole style when I gank交手时你就赶紧使出浑身解数吧 Guard your rank当心点儿 'cause I'm a slam your ass in a pang我要爆掉你的屁股. Puffy weaker that a ****in rocka wanna do,nigga Puffy比一个有毒瘾的人还要虚弱,小子 and, I'll smoke ya junior mafia in front of you, nigga 还有,我会在你的面前干掉你的JuniorMafia,小子 With the ready power有权力的撑腰 Tucked in my Guess Under my Eddie Bauer EddieBauer加上一身的名牌(EddieBauer是很贵的珠宝) Your clout petty sour你穿的破布看起来多么寒酸 I push packages ever hour每时每刻我都整装待发 I hit 'em up要去干掉他们! [Chorus] Peep how we do it兄弟 这就是我们做事的原则 Keep it real 保持真实 Its penitentiary steel就像是监狱里冰冷冷的铁栏杆一样 This ain't no freestyle battle这绝对不是Freestyle比赛 All you niggas getting killed你们全都得死! With your mouths open死的时候嘴还张得大大的 Tryin' to come up off of me想超过我? You and the clouds hoping这是完全没有可能的.(在阴云里寻找希望---没可能)
当年东岸的DMX还骂帕克,谁理他,为什么吗胖子,不骂武当,武当虽然在东岸时间长,资历老,新生的gangstar胖子才是老大
回复25楼:风格不同,gangsta本来就那样,什么软不软的完全没有可比性..Rick ross这货都拿出来了..真心觉得这比较不靠谱...为什么粗口多语言暴力才tm算硬,硬应该是内涵方面的吧..
回复25楼:成绩是指排名和销量么?那按这个来说现在pop圈里面最强就是KP那帮人了吧..50cent完全不是一个型的..这几楼都好怪,完全不知道怎么个道理
他是来秀高端的而已,你看我理他了吗? 他会来做解释的,他是我认为最高端的一个人也是最好的一个人,有什么需要找他就行了,哈哈
呵呵后小学语文老师和你麻麻过的夜吧这么简单的句子都读不懂那还何必在这卖弄风骚呢既然你读不懂那我这句就好心好意的给你断一下句在你们这种高端嘴里就算是酱爆弟弟也能被讲成神就算是杰克逊再世也能被黑成屎连幼儿园的常识都要搞错您不是在卖萌吧这就是你们高端所谓的资本?呵呵后
居然已经把俺当朋友了 好羞涩呀
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或【 暂存 】【 英文 】
()I came into the partyAnd i saw u thereUr baby blue eyesAnd spiked up hairI tried to ignore uWe were along time agoBut no matter how i try to hide itI know its gonna showI started to talk with my friendsBut then u came overWith some new chickI wonder how u know herI wanted to ask uI even triedBut whenever i'm around uI get so tonguetiedWe were supposed to beTogetherForeverForever aint so long no moreWe were in love for the longest timeSo why now do i get soTonguetied更多更详尽歌词 在 Five months later'Sittin at homeDrinkin some pepsiAll aloneThe telephone ringsI say helloIt turned out to be youWho woulda knownIt was so weirdAnd i dont know whyU gave me full closureAnd i started to cryWe were supposed to beTogetherForeverForever aint so long no moreWe were in love for the longest timeSo why now do i get soTonguetied
()See ya gotta know what i wanna doWhen i'm with youCan't u see that i wannabeNext to uAnd i dont get whats so great aboutWasting time just making outPuttin hands up on my chestUnnh un i dont like thatCan't u see why u gotta be that waySometimes I completely adoreOther days just wish i could ignore uI wanna chill outwannabelaid backlike before更多更详尽歌词 在 lie downsit aroundlaugh outhear me shoutdon't carewhatd u saydon't listen anywayso tell mebabyy cantu seethat what u wanna do what u wanna domakes u bittersweet更多更详尽歌词 在
()When we were togetherIt was perfectI remember our first kissWhen we first metAll the times we had togetherNever compared u w/ other guysUntil i sawU were full of liezWhen u told me u were busyU were out smokin weedBut i still believedU had everything i did needI thought i knew everything about uU were my best friendBut even the greatest thingsHave to come to an endU were my first loveU were my true loveThe one no one couldRise aboveSo i just closed my eyesAnd looked the other wayJust to hold onto uOne more daySo i spent my nights cryingCuz i was so scaredWhere had u goneWhy had u dissapered?I didn't know更多更详尽歌词 在 That having companyCould still make someoneFeel this lonelyAnd i wanted to hold youAnd say it was okThat i'd be thereEverydayAnd that u could go outAnd do as u pleaseU had me on a leashI'd beg on my kneesALL BECAUSEU were my first loveU were my true loveThe one no one couldRise aboveSo i just closed my eyesAnd looked the other wayJust to hold onto uOne more dayI will always love uUnless u say not toThen i'll try to fight itTry to hide itBecause i'm so devoted 2 u
()I wasted my tearsI wasted my TimeWishin u were hereAnd u were mineI shoulda knownIt all came too soonU came w/ the sunAnd left w/ the moonI wish i had noticedUr smiles were distantThen i would have stopped myselfBefore i kept wishinI wasted my tearsI wasted my timeWishin u were here更多更详尽歌词 在 And u were mineI woke up one dayWith u at dawnI just closed my eyesAnd you were goneI trusted too muchAnd gave u my heartBut i didn't knowU would break it apartI wasted my tearsI wasted my timeWishin u were hereAnd u were mine
()All these feelingsBuilding up in meDriving me insaneMaking me crazyAnd never have iFelt so aloneWhere i don't feel the warmthInside my homeI used to have ur shoulder to lean onBut somehowU pulled it awayWhat do i do nowThen i came to seeWhat i didn't want to believeThat youWere never there for meI needed uBeside meBut u justDenied meOf that feelingOr loveI wanted you toHold me更多更详尽歌词 在 But instead uJust told meU were busySo i had enoughAnd now i'm gettin up my strengthChangin my love for u to hateAnd mending up my heartSo i can move onI'm independentDon't need youCuz i can see throughAll ur bullshitI've had enough of thatAnd i don't want toBelong toAnyoneEspecially uWhen u dont have the decency to callPick me up if i fallOr even pretendLike u careI'm outta here
()My own opinion about livin lifeDoesnt neccesarilly mean its rightWe all have different ways to live a dayI always rush to paint my nailsDance outside when it starts to hailMake excuses why i'm too busyAlways need to get my wayOr i'll scream for a friggin dayIn the end i guess i should let goBuild my castles out of cupsAlways beat the bois upWouldn't cheerleadWanted to be in the league更多更详尽歌词 在 Hey, I'm just bein meTook my time to go to bedBut would rush on all my testsYou could figure that out easilyGo out in the middle of the nightJust to have a pillow fightThen go back home and just go to sleepWas like the moon and all the starsAlways dreamed to get real farDidn't know that it would come true更多更详尽歌词 在
()I love hot topicAnd to wear cool clothesNot the trendy typesLike shoes that crush your toesAnd i aint got a problemWith Avril LavigneIn factShes the one who made meRemember my dreamI don't care if i'm a sk8terA punkOr a prepI'm just bein meThats what ur gonna get
()I ain't your prom queenI aint the one u needI aint some lil ball of clay u can moldIn the palm of ur handI dont need protectionOr for u to hold my handOr u to stick up for me just cuz u canI can do it myselfI can be just a little bitOf a little bitch when i want 2I can be thatLil bitch to youU know that uDon't appreciate dont want meSo why u actinLike u really do?Cuz i'll feel what i want toDo what i gotta doSay what i meanSo no to you更多更详尽歌词 在 Why are u trippinWhat r u sippinIf u thinkWe'd be goodI'll never call ur cellMake u hurt like hellNot really care about what u doPiss u off so badGet u really madI hear opposites attractBut not in this caseI aint ur typeU know i'm rightSo stop playinUr foolin urselfDon't wanna end itLose our good friendshipBut we ain't meant to be
()Gettin so weakAnd i wish u understoodHow u make me feelCuz right now i don't feel realAnd you don't even listenTo the words that i speakAnd the thoughts that i'm havin r gettin me really freakedAnd the tears in my eyesFall like rain from the skyLike the planets unlignedAnd your questioning whyI don't get the pointIt just makes no senseI thought it was the beginningHave I reached the end更多更详尽歌词 在 I'm hiding from my friendsHow could they understand meWhen they do not know meThey can't show meHow to live my lifeWhat is wrong from rightBut then againWho am iLook back the daysWhen i tried so hardJust to fit inThe way i am feelingWhere do i begin
()Hang at the mall w/ my girls and boizGoin in the stores, playin w/ the toizSlidin down the hall gluin quarters 2 the groundWatch the people see em, try to get em, and bend downRun from the cops and for stealing pennies from the fountainHide in the store behind the canfood mountainGo in a pharmacy and try out all their stuffIf you don't like it well than thats just tuffThats what i like to do更多更详尽歌词 在 Does that appeal to you?If it doesnt dont change ur mindIt'll be okCuz i don't want toBe with you if ur not being uSo be the first guy to rise aboveAnd not give meArtificial love更多更详尽歌词 在
()I know I've been holding it inThe way I feel about youSomething I've been dying to sayBut I don't know how you'll take itOh, please don't goYou should knowThese 3 words I've been holding backTrying to fight, I'mma let 'em outThese 3 words, gotta let you knowHere I goG-g-go screw yourselfI've had enough yeah, now were doneGo screw yourselfNot gonna lie yeah' it was funBut go screw yourselfFeels good just to get it all outIt's so not overratedYou can't keep putting me downAnd getting away with itOh, now I know the way to sayThese 3 words I've been holding backTrying to fight, I'mma let 'em outThese 3 words, gotta let you knowHere I go更多更详尽歌词 在 G-g-go screw yourselfI've had enough yeah, now were doneGo screw yourselfNot gonna lie yeah' it was funBut go screw yourselfGuess I thought I knew you now I knowI couldn't of been more wrongI had a feeling it would go this wayAnd I waited, waited way to long to sayTo say, these 3 wordsTo say, these 3 wordsTo say, these 3 wordsTo say, say, sayG-g-go screw yourselfI've had enough yeah, now were doneGo screw yourselfNot gonna lie yeah' it was funBut go screw yourselfI've had enough yeah, now were doneGo screw yourselfNot gonna lie yeah' it was funBut go screw yourself!更多更详尽歌词 在

我要回帖

更多关于 get a hold on me 的文章

随机推荐