I ___(收藏) them for such asuch long timee.(括号里填什么)

A loving person lives in a
loving world. A hostile(敌意的)person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror.
Mirrors have a very particular
. They reflect the image in front of them. Just as a
mirror works as the vehicle to reflection,
do all of the people in our lives.
When we see something beautiful such as a flower garden, that garden
a reflection. When we love someone, it's a(n)
of loving ourselves. We have often heard things like "I love how I am when I'm with that person". That simply
into "I'm able to love me when I love that other person".
when we meet someone new, we feel as though we "click". Sometimes it's as if we've
each other for a long time. That feeling can come from
similarities.
Just as the "mirror" or other people can be a positive reflection, it is more likely that we'll
it when it has a negative connotation(内涵).
, it's easy to remember the times when we have met someone we're not particularly
about. We may have some criticism(批评)in our mind about the
. This is especially true when we get to know someone with whom we would rather spend
Often, when we
qualities in other people, ironically(讽刺地), it's usually the mirror that's
At times we meet someone
and feel distant disconnected, or disgusted.
we don't want to believe it, and it's not easy or
to look further, it can be a great learning lesson to
what part of the person is being reflected in you. It's simply just another way to create more selfawareness.(
)1. A. target
)2. A. medical
)4. A. focuses on
)5. A. reward
)6. A. grows
)7. A. Obviously
)8. A. known
)9. A. creating
)10. A. ignore
)11. A. In brief
)12. A. crazy
)13. A. time
)14. A. less
)15. A. appreciate
)16. A. shouting
)17. A. new
)18. A. If
)19. A. terrible
)20. A. figure out
B. physical
B. applies to
B. evaluation
B. translates
B. Strangely
B. supported
B. lacking
B. In addition
B. anxious
B. amazing
B. dislike
B. shining
B. nervous
B. Although
B. take out
C. function
C. chemical
C. works with
C. reflection
C. Fortunately
C. observed
C. sharing
C. For example
C. describe
C. speaking
C. familiar
C. reliable
C. put out
D. neither
D. serves as
D. example
D. Frequently
D. recognized
D. comparing
D. As usual
D. concerned
D. valuable
D. discover
D. pointing
D. friendly
D. desirable
D. give out
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:完形填空
loving world. A hostile(敌意的)person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror.
of loving ourselves. We have often heard things like "I love how I am when I'm with that person". That simply
when we meet someone new, we feel as though we "click". Sometimes it's as if we've
similarities.
Just as the "mirror" or other people can be a positive reflection, it is more likely that we'll
, it's easy to remember the times when we have met someone we're not particularly
. This is especially true when we get to know someone with whom we would rather spend
Often, when we
At times we meet someone
what part of the person is being reflected in you. It's simply just another way to create more selfawareness.(
)1. A. target
)2. A. medical
)4. A. focuses on
)5. A. reward
)6. A. grows
)7. A. Obviously
)8. A. known
)9. A. creating
)10. A. ignore
)11. A. In brief
)12. A. crazy
)13. A. time
)14. A. less
)15. A. appreciate
)16. A. shouting
)17. A. new
)18. A. If
)19. A. terrible
)20. A. figure out
B. physical
B. applies to
B. evaluation
B. translates
B. Strangely
B. supported
B. lacking
B. In addition
B. anxious
B. amazing
B. dislike
B. shining
B. nervous
B. Although
B. take out
C. function
C. chemical
C. works with
C. reflection
C. Fortunately
C. observed
C. sharing
C. For example
C. describe
C. speaking
C. familiar
C. reliable
C. put out
D. neither
D. serves as
D. example
D. Frequently
D. recognized
D. comparing
D. As usual
D. concerned
D. valuable
D. discover
D. pointing
D. friendly
D. desirable
D. give out
similarities.
Often, when we
At times we meet someone
)1. A. target
)2. A. medical
)4. A. focuses on
)5. A. reward
)6. A. grows
)7. A. Obviously
)8. A. known
)9. A. creating
)10. A. ignore
)11. A. In brief
)12. A. crazy
)13. A. time
)14. A. less
)15. A. appreciate
)16. A. shouting
)17. A. new
)18. A. If
)19. A. terrible
)20. A. figure out
B. physical
B. applies to
B. evaluation
B. translates
B. Strangely
B. supported
B. lacking
B. In addition
B. anxious
B. amazing
B. dislike
B. shining
B. nervous
B. Although
B. take out
C. function
C. chemical
C. works with
C. reflection
C. Fortunately
C. observed
C. sharing
C. For example
C. describe
C. speaking
C. familiar
C. reliable
C. put out
D. neither
D. serves as
D. example
D. Frequently
D. recognized
D. comparing
D. As usual
D. concerned
D. valuable
D. discover
D. pointing
D. friendly
D. desirable
D. give out
科目:难易度:最佳答案1-5: CBADC
6-10: BDACD
11-15: CADAB
16-20: CABDA解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心英语翻译we___ ___ a great time ___ the forbidden city .(横向上填什么) i m___ my parents very much when i am away from them for a long time (横线上补充)
are having in miss (想念)相信我吧!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以下试题来自:
填空题I’ve lived in China for a long time,but I know that______(不管我在这里住多久),I’ll still be a "lao-wai". 参考答案no matter how/however long I live here
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.Avoid setting firm rules.B.Avoid ruling with an iron grip.C.Set rules after family discussion.D.Set rules that are easy to understand.2A.is usually free of chargeB.is more convenient than several checked bagsC.is subject to safety guaranteeD.is usually of a larger size than checked bags3A.The woman was blamed for being careless.B.The man thought it could be avoided by anyone.C.The man thought the woman did it on purpose.D.The woman stamped on the man’s toes by chance.4A.headingB.fallingC.developingD.pulling5.填空题 参考答案B
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷完形填空 I had not seen my parents for a long time. Last Saturday I drove a long way to visit them, ____neither of them was at home. So I waited patiently at their home ?____?their return. Not seeing them made me really____ . As I was walking around their bedroom, I____ little reminders of them. Some Christmas gifts were still ?____in boxes. There were____ on the wall, which I guess must have a?____?meaning to them. What took my breath away was seeing my dad’s emblems(徽章)from his military service of our country ____ he was young. My father never____ to us about the Korean Wars. As I looked at those emblems hanging?____ with all the photos that he treasures, I____ that this was an important part of his life, but I never spent the?____ in talking with him about them. The photos of my mom with her close ____ made me realize her life before she was my mom. I had been so____?running my business to raise my own family that I ____?the chance to know about their past and experience. We sometimes don’t realize something is____ for us until we have lost it, so it’s not too late for us to talk to our parents about their past. I am writing my story to____ everyone who is fortunate to still have their parents____ to invest some time to learn about them. I am grateful to have?____of my parents. So I still have time to talk with them. I hope that readers will____ from my story and find the time to talk about those things in their life that mean so much to their parents.A.andB.butC.orD.soA.forB.toC.ofD.inA.frightenedB.embarrassedC.upsetD.excitedA.soughtB.tookC.neededD.sawA.keptB.foldedC.hiddenD.coveredA.Santa ClausB.family treesC.family photosD.old clothesA.simpleB.realC.pastD.specialA.ifB.whenC.thoughD.untilA.talkedB.explainedC.showedD.referredA.finallyB.clearlyC.proudlyD.openlyA.promisedB.declaredC.admittedD.realizedA.courageB.timeC.chanceD.energyA.friendsB.teachersC.studentsD.childrenA.strictB.eagerC.busyD.blindA.rejectedB.avoidedC.delayedD.missedA.hopefulB.importantC.carefulD.originalA.encourageB.demandC.requireD.warnA.awayB.awakeC.aroundD.aloneA.oneB.neitherC.eitherD.bothA.makeB.benefitC.changeD.recover2016届江西宜春奉新县第一中学高三上学期第五次月考英语试卷(带解析) 答案为什么for such long time 不能用suchIt was nice te hear from you for(改为after)such a long time.为什么用for不对?表示一段时间呀
such a long time是很长一段时间的意思.hear from you是听到你的消息,不是听你说话的意思,是不能延续的动作,也就不能与表示一段时间的“such a long time”连用.这句话是想说“很开心在这么久以后再次听到你的消息”(这个翻译请意会好吗),很久以后的以后是用after.for such a long time 不是不能用,只是放在这句话里不可以.不过可以说“很高兴和你说了很久的话”:It is nice to talk to you for such a long time
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
for 作为介词大概有三个意思(表目的)为了例如:I did it only for you.为得到 为成为The class trains students for electronic engineers.(对象, 用途)给,适合He is the man for the job.(出自大学英语语法 徐广联)看原句想表达的意思是过了这么长一段时间再听到你的消息所以用after这是在老美用的韦氏词典上for的英文解释 也并没有这种用法 可以参考看看
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 none of them 单复数 的文章

随机推荐