歌词i wan my teeshttp buy.myyg.cc

【 暂存 】【 英文 】
()作词:Jamaal Barrow,
Stanley Black,
Dee TrotmanOnce upon a time, not long agoWhen gangstas rocked waves sold dope and sniffed lo'There was a young G by the name of Shyne PoePuttin' it down, cuttin' it up and cookin' it nowIt's been a lotta dick ridin' for lack of a betta wordsFor lack of a betta wordsSpeculations on the guns, I hold underneath my fursSimilarities in my voice, nigga, check the wordsI'm in for winter to doe's that pinch merds from the curDodgin' and dippin' the narcsIt's the young Frank Matthews, the rap versionTouch my trap on my smack the gats burstin'That's certain leave ya face and ya chest and ya back jerkin'Y'all got me fucked up likeMy desert eagle and my sick doom bust rightLike my guns is racin', muthafucka, don't you know IMake ya heart stop and ya body start shakin'Now you know the bottom line of this rhyme crimeTwenty-five to life plus nineWhatcha gonna do when shit hit the fan?Take it like a man or snitch like a bitchWhatcha gonna do when shit hit the fan?Pray to God, go hard or lay up in the morgueWhatcha gonna do when shit hit the fan?Take it like a man or snitch like a bitchWhatcha gonna do when shit hit the fan?Pray to God, go hard or lay up in the morgueEvil grin, dead eyes, walkin' wit a bock, monsterBest way to describe my postureIn this world of sin, I'm as wicked as they comeMoonlightin' as a rapper get this ticket and I'm doneAin't enough money here, I ratha be in the tropicsWit Corsicans where narcotics is the only topicPersian rocks and things the man that made of snowTiger par and every other form of rawSince a team been handlin', nigga been scramblin'Bettin' on money in Vegas gamblin'Desert in the abdomen, pissy drunk stylin', staggerin'More than you can imaginin'Thoughts randomin', runnin' through my mindLike who's the best MC's, Biggie, Jay-Z, and ShyneDemented as a young'n, apple second comin'Evil thoughts runnin' through my cerebellumShyne Poe, what the fuck you gon' tell 'em?All you niggas that wanna be fly, my gun shots'll propel 'em更多更详尽歌词 在 Leavin' somewhere smellin', repellin'Closed caskets for you fuckin' bastards, c'monWhatcha gonna do when shit hit the fan?Take it like a man or snitch like a bitchWhatcha gonna do when shit hit the fan?Pray to God, go hard or lay up in the morgueWhatcha gonna do when shit hit the fan?Take it like a man or snitch like a bitchWhatcha gonna do when shit hit the fan?Pray to God, go hard or lay up in the morgueOnly the strong survive and weak niggas bleedAnd get found, wit they fuckin' face downNumb from the waist downI done been to hell and back twice and still in crackStare death in the eyes and never blinkHeadshots rip through my minkWent to war wit the realist killasKilled friends over jealousy and envyMy heart's empty behind the wheel of my BentleyCoked up, feelin' invincible'Bout to take over the world, I can't be stoppedNot the feds or the fuckin' cops, not even seventeen shotsCan put a end to this terrorI'ma live forever 'cause gangstas don't breakWe just get plastic surgery and relocate to anotha stateOr island, smilin', money pilin', wildin'Yo Puff, over done them fuckin' violinsThis shit is bigger than me though ask Oliver NorthKill you then use your corpse to transport horseLeave ya brains hangin' from ya fuckin' car windowAny nigga snitch and givin' infoSince my motha stomach coke and liquorWas the mixtureBetta be prepared when we hit yaWhatcha gonna do when shit hit the fan?Take it like a man or snitch like a bitchWhatcha gonna do when shit hit the fan?Pray to God, go hard or lay up in the morgueWhatcha gonna do when shit hit the fan?Take it like a man or snitch like a bitchWhatcha gonna do when shit hit the fan?Pray to God, go hard or lay up in the morgueWhatcha gonna do when shit hit the fan?Take it like a man or snitch like a bitch
()[Shyne]I'll pop PussyPop Nine's and I'll pop PainI'm not saneCop aim leave U not stayin'In da dark range, Chock painNo shoes for ya, leave da drop plainGot game, last name should be octaneOpen my mouth spit nuttin but hot flamesI want you now, dats why I'm too hotNo way around this surrounded by riches and bitchesFlamin, when I'll spit wit slugz, A nigga like me turn cripz to bloodsYou go from he is to he wasIn memory of, ecetera, gun Cox like DeborahPush up on broads, like brasMy mode is to get up in they jaws and drawersShyne, by any means necesarryKidnap yo momz and yo popz if it's necesarry[112]Here we are, all aloneYou and me, privacyAnd we can do anythingYour fantasyI wanna make your dreamz come tr-u-u-u-eCan you hear?She's callin me between her legs loud and clearI wanna talk back to herMake love to herI wanna hear you scream my name[Chorus]We can make loveIn the bedroom floatin on top of my waterbedI'm kissin you, runnin my fingers through your hairIn the hallway makin our way beside the stairsWe can do it anywhereI can love you in the showerBoth of our bodies drippin wetOn the patio, we can make a night you won't forgetOn the kitchen floor as I softly pull your hairWe can do it anywhereAnywhereI love the wayYour body feels, right next to mineSo take your time we got all nightGirl you know, I love you soAnd I know you love me tooBabyPlease don't stop, I feel it nowYou feel it too, you're shiveringOooh you're puttin me close to youJust let it flowThere's no other place to go[Chorus]We can make loveIn the bedroom floatin on top of my waterbedI'm kissin you, runnin my fingers through your hairIn the hallway makin our way beside the stairsWe can do it anywhere[Dru-Hill]We can do it babyBaby, tell me, tell meDo you wanna be a freakWanna be a Freak wit meSaid, baby, baby, tell me, won't you tell meDo you wanna be a freak wit me[Lil' Z]Z too hot to stopI'm celebratin while u niggaz be checkin meTell me the deally while brothaz is tryin to kill meCuz they sisters wanna feel meShe bad to the bone when daddy's goneYou call from yo job but she don't pick up da phoneYou know it's onStrip naked, tease me, touch me, don't rush meSee me in da video, honeyz wanna rub mePopz don't want me around dats why we go through all these ups and downzHe know you sneakin aroundBut if he found out I was your firstWould he be hurt?And add locks to all your tees and skirtsOr even worseKeep you in da room, doors lockedAt 12 o'clock, I'm at yo window like, Knock KnockHe cock glockBut worldwide playaz get aroundHis defense was clowned and then I touchdownKnow thatI'm a don guess he doesn't noticeWhile you lack, I'm all smoothCome on[Chorus]We can make loveIn the bedroom floatin on top of my waterbedI'm kissin you, runnin my fingers through your hairIn the hallway makin our way beside the stairsWe can do it anywhereI can love you in the showerBoth of our bodies drippin wetOn the patio, we can make a night you won't forgetOn the kitchen floor as I softly pull your hairWe can do it anywhereAnywhere
()[Shyne]Geah, uhh, uhh, uhhUh-huh, like thatGeah, uhhTen bricks nigga in the air, hold tecIt's that motherfuckin nigga named ShyneNothin but cum for these bitches, love none for these bitchesIt's that motherfuckin nigga named ShyneWhat's my motherfuckin name? Put a bullet in your brainLeave your shirt stained, guns and cocaineIt's the best of a V&EI'm like homes in Charlie's Angels, y'all never seein meHeavenly indeed, measure me a keyMy moms was a virgin when she had meI rock flows, top O's, better yet, sell it wetTape ki's to bitches, I need the richesScene switches, big bitches, to hide snitchesSmile for the feds as they take picturesIt's the young G leavin niggaz leakinS around the clip somethin bound to hitY'all motherfuckers was counterfeitEat a dick and choke, as I sniff cokeShyne pro, watch how you pronounce the shitG'z up, hoes down while you motherfuckers bounce to this[Chorus: Shyne]Before your dog you're dyin and bustin your ironTake the stand you're lyin, it's okIf you cook it, cut it, watch - floodedHit niggaz in public and bitches love it, it's okIf you hard right now as they play this in the clublookin for somethin to fuck, it's okIf you startin with her, it's okIf you snotty with him, it's ok[Shyne]With so much blocks in the N-Y-Cto burn 'em all down is kinda hard for meBut uhh, somehow, somewayI keep takin over motherfucker's gates like every single dayIt's, the, rap, singerSlash, coke, crack, slingerSling crack sling smack sling dick to dingbatsthat try to pussy bootchie coochie, I'm in thatKingpin raps, I spit 'em, fed NARC's, I dip 'emBentley and large rims spinnin, the shit is sickeninMy rhymes, my flow, I got all the symptomsRinks and links and trips to Harry WinstonB think that model bitch I'm with is slim?You chances of seein me are slimmerI was through with it, before y'all knew what to do with itPut my finger in the ground and turn the world around[Chorus][Shyne]From hip-hop to them hot blocksIt ain't never gon' well maybe for three daysbut then I'll return, more blacks to burn for more yeaGet them (??) sittin up on Broadway (geah)Livin the life, ridin on TwinkiesThirty inch rims spinnin, bitches is grinninRoscoe on my left, wonderin where the pussy atso I can scheme the dope, get the pussy and floatBig things, live from the Empire Statewhere niggaz, live in fear of a 8-48Don't owe my favors, jewelers deliberateShops have me spinnin like you was doin a figure eightGun in your mouth bitch, got a bitter tastePush up hard on the arms - uhh, bitter faceGuerilla pimpin indeedShit I'somethin every girl in the ghetto need[Chorus -2x]
()作词:Jamaal BarrowDear AmericaI'm only what you made meYoung, black and fuckin' crazyPlease save meI'm dyin' insideCan't you see it in my eyes?I'm hopeless, fearless on the outsideGun on my sideShit, maybe if y'all niggas build schools instead of prisonI'll stop livin' the way I'm livin', probably notI'm so used to servin' rocks and burnin' blocksI ain't never gonna stop更多更详尽歌词 在 Been doin' this shit all my lifeI'm a lost causeAnd what about the rest?Don't them suckers deserve a chance?Somethin' better than a shoot-outs, liquor stores and food stamps?Maybe if y'all teach them niggas a craft an' a tradeThey wouldn't have to play that cornerY'know what I mean? Servin' that yayAmerica, you got a fuckin' problemAn' I ain't never goin' awayThere's about 20 million other muthafuckers just like mePreparations is through, y'all gonna pay
()作词:Jamal Barrow,
Jeremy GrahamUh huh, uh huh, Brooklyn, VietnamWhat you, uh, yeah, uh, come onOh no, big Shyne PoBack in the motherfuckin' heezy for sheezyGimme a tech that don't jam(Bang bang)I'm tryin' to jucks some more grams and work this whole thingMy minds poisoned, corrupted and diseased360 Ki's, money make the world spin, I make your chest smokeHave your mother singing hymmsParticles of your brains up on your timsKiss you before I twist you170 miles, headed for disaster fasterI put it down right bustin' off these rounds likeReal niggaz is kings you ain't rockin' that crown rightHarder more PK watchesTopless, bitches in carsOnly meals could heal my scarsNiggaz wanna rhyme like shine like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna bust their guns like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna grind like crime like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna mash like me, dash like meNiggaz wanna rhyme like shine like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna bust their guns like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna grind like crime like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna mash like me, dash like meAllegations got me pacin'Grand jury wouldn't understand my fury for fast cars and jewelryI could give a fuck if there's a Heaven for a GThis is Heaven for me go to trial never pleaDo a bullet and come home to the throneI don't rhyme, I just talk about this life that's mineI've seen niggaz die, in front of my eyes doin' my filthNiggaz is expiring like milkDifferent strokes for different folksJust give me, different coke in different boatsBlack Aristotle Onassis, all I see is crack addicts and automaticsYou rap niggaz is faggots, y'all cannot be seriousI'm in coupes with Gucci interiorsAirin' out your areasTech nines, two in the flex and shitLookin' at myself like yo I'm the best in thisNiggaz wanna rhyme like shine like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna bust their guns like meThey supposed to更多更详尽歌词 在 Niggaz wanna grind like crime like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna mash like me, dash like meNiggaz wanna rhyme like shine like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna bust their guns like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna grind like crime like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna mash like me, dash like meSometimes I really wonder what's it all about?How many bitches can I fuck until I get outHow many Ki's can I cut, guns can I bustWigs can I push, spots can I juckEvery single one, 'cuz I'm a fuckin' savageTill I'm cremated, most hated, self made, blood type GAll these young hustlers wanna bubble like meThey supposed to, sippin' on syrup, until I perishPickin' bitches off the run-wayLook forward to, gun-playGo to sleep with one eye shutWake up and do the same shitI ain't never gonna change bitchThat's the cycle I don't wanna be like MichaelMore like Darrell Porter, gettin' shipments at the border, uh uhYeah, it's a wrappity wrapNiggaz wanna rhyme like shine like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna bust their guns like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna grind like crime like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna mash like me, dash like meNiggaz wanna rhyme like shine like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna bust their guns like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna grind like crime like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna mash like me, dash like meNiggaz wanna rhyme like shine like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna bust their guns like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna grind like crime like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna mash like me, dash like meNiggaz wanna rhyme like shine like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna bust their guns like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna grind like crime like meThey supposed toNiggaz wanna mash like me, dash like
C ThompsonShit, sometimes man, be contemplatingYo, living in hell, die, might be betterWalk through the shadow of death, my out pissingRebel, laughing at the devil, homicidal threatsOnly if he knew, I wanna lie a coal, who the wanna die oldOn this miserable earth, forever, put me in dirtIt's better then living searchin' treasureThat only brings atrocity and treachery, baby mother's stressing meAin't no hope left in me, live everyday like it's my lastWaitin' to meet my that passedAt last I could meet Christ, ask Him why the You died on the crossHere these stupid, they still lostI'll ask Malcolm, see what it was like to fight for civil rightsAnd nights he thought he would die, what did he doDid he grab his gun and a shot?Get on my knees praise Big and go with PacFind out did he really take 5 shotsAsk him, who shot ya, was it the Feds?Couldn't of been Big Poppa, Brooklyn ain't brailleLike that, ask Martin, why the you ain't fight back?If you had a choice, life or deathWhat would you choose?If you had a choice, life or deathWhat would you choose?If you had a choice, life or deathWhat would you choose?If you had a choiceLife ain't real, it's a dream we see tomorrowReality, that's pain and sorrowReality, disaster beat breaksA little girl up in the projects gettin'Reality's a gettin' rock shot 41 timesAnd you askin' why I run from one timeI don't even get justiceSometimes, no times, oh, I'm bout to lose my mindReality's up, like a hard workin' mother, losing her jobThe battle of good and evilLike the devil, ain't losing for God, we on Lucifer's squadNot knowing what the it all mean更多更详尽歌词 在 I can't even, get a can of sardinesDriving Bentley's, burning money, I'm yearnin' moneyTaking your, I'm earning moneyYet you call me a thief I call me a broke trying to eatOn this earth suffering, why it's like that?Guess we the punished, blame Adam and EveIf you had a choice, life or deathWhat would you choose?If you had a choice, life or deathWhat would you choose?If you had a choice, life or deathWhat would you choose?If you had a choiceHold your latex, from nuns I takePlay chess, with the devil from the skyLike rain shells drop immune to this cold world's sorrowBeyond shell shock, can't you tell pop, I need some help oxSee them meadow officers watchin' myself rotIce pick and cell blocksHope the 12 stop on the highway to hell, switchin' lanesThat know, what I mean to suffer and struggle in the gutterSlice birthday cakes with box cuttersI did not stutter, you heard me this is utter, realityObserve me, on a journey puttin' on gurneys till I meet my makerAnd I need my ama, Guiliani and Howard SeifflerIf you had a choice, life or deathWhat would you choose?If you had a choice, life or deathWhat would you choose?If you had a choice, life or deathWhat would you choose?If you had a choiceIf you had a choice, life or deathWhat would you choose?If you had a choice, life or deathWhat would you choose?If you had a choice, life or deathWhat would you choose?If you had a choice更多更详尽歌词 在
()作词:Morris Albert,
Jamal Barrow,
J SmithJust blazeI spit an' reload things since livin' was gold ringsFuck a piece of the pie, nigga, gimme the whole thingI done seen death, seen less, seen moreFeed morphines to more fiends than you've ever seenIt's pain I deliver, reflection, every word like a mirrorBigger picture, try to keep shit in perspectiveDumbs out, guns out 'til my time runs outCapitalistic drivin' force, got no remorseBut I feel shit catchin' up, time wrappin' upShyne had enough, still I can't have enoughSomethin' 'bout the engine roarin', soarin'Wind in my face, top down, take me to another placeDiamonds an' Mac 10's, tell a friendYellow bottles, models, hollows 'til my very endCatchin' up to God quicker, high off this liquorNiggaz come to get ya, betta know they're comin' with yaDiamonds an' Mac 10's, tell a friendYellow bottles, models, hollows 'til my very endCatchin' up to God quicker, high off this liquorNiggaz come to get ya, betta know they're comin' with yaThe day I stuck my head out my mother's womb, I was doomedRepeatin' the Lord's prayers, sittin' in this court roomI'm cursed, we havin' dreams of leavin' here up in a hearseI wonder when I close my eyes will it hurtI'm suicidal, can't take the pressure or this painToo much for these young eyesReal G's don't die, that's a lie'Cuz I'm dyin' inside, cryin' insideLook at me sweatin', palms shakin'Hidin' inside, drive-bys an' quarter ki'sThis ain't what it oughta be, almost caught a kiThey're tellin' me that there's more to seeGod, listen, it was him or meSorry for the choices I chose, the bricks that I soldThe voices I rolled, the concrete roadsAccept me as I come into your presenceDiamonds an' Mac 10's, tell a friend更多更详尽歌词 在 Yellow bottles, models, hollows 'til my very endCatchin' up to God quicker, high off this liquorNiggaz come to get ya, betta know they're comin' with yaDiamonds an' Mac 10's, tell a friendYellow bottles, models, hollows 'til my very endCatchin' up to God quicker, high off this liquorNiggaz come to get ya, betta know they're comin' with yaWhat's it all about? Sittin' in this jail houseEleven counts, but only one countThat's the color of my skin, black robes, white justiceClarence Thomas is a motherfuckin' puppetMurder anyone over 21Through my travels I've been seen, barrels an' gavelsDiamonds an' castles, caught up in this solution called lifeWhen you bitch niggaz is shootin', aim rightSay goodnight to the bad guyLast time you're gonna see a bad guy like meI'm the last of the dyin' breedHope these words burn your brain, find a place in your heartClose my eyes an' pray in the darkAsk God what's the meanin'? Leavin' niggaz screamin'Bullet holes bleedin', I see demonsDiamonds an' Mac 10's, tell a friendYellow bottles, models, hollows 'til my very endCatchin' up to God quicker, high off this liquorNiggaz come to get ya, betta know they're comin' with yaDiamonds an' Mac 10's, tell a friendYellow bottles, models, hollows 'til my very endCatchin' up to God quicker, high off this liquorNiggaz come to get ya, betta know they're comin' with yaDiamonds an' Mac 10's, tell a friendYellow bottles, models, hollows 'til my very endCatchin' up to God quicker, high off this liquorNiggaz come to get ya, betta know they're comin' with yaDiamonds an' Mac 10'sDiamonds an' Mac 10'sDiamonds an' Mac 10'sDiamonds an' Mac 10's, tell a friend
J SmithHey! Yeah! poFor all my niggas locked under the cell this gangsta mashAll my niggas turn this shit up in HeavenWhile niggas was alive it was hellGotta be Heaven after that, check itP-O, nuthin' more to itI'm Gully, what I really been through itFrom the stoop to the Coupe and everythin' in betweenVicariously through me niggas live out they dreamsAll the ones in the sky are up in the bingI do it for them when I'm crackin' them rimsSee me doin' donuts over pot holesBustin' off Roscoes like fuck it I'll buy a new set tomorrowI'm the horror the system builtSuck liquor out my moms tits instead of milkI'm society's filth, shit I feel no guiltWelfare couldn't feed po, what the fuck I need more mo' mo' mo'Catch me posted up in one pivotBy the looks of my arm and palm it's been a blizzardBitches wanna know who that nigga po?When you think of me just think of SnowAll white hard white masterpiece all white it's alrightI could take you out the Nikes and put you in some thingsHave you lookin' like somethin', diamond buttonsIt's the predicate felon, million dollar rhetoricTellin', spittin' thesis from my cornichesLeaving niggas speechless, can't talk with a gun in your throatYeah I'm Loke, been around to much dopeAll my life brain ain't never been rightDon't hear shit I ear shit, niggas lose sightIt's bigger than mic's, come fuck with the kidOG's look at me like that's how I liveNiggas look from the sky like, yeah, I still liveResurrected through the necklace or the gold-coated sigGangsta's never die as long as I'm aliveAnd when I go it's goin' be another poFor all my niggas who ain't here with meYou still here with me, everythin' that I do更多更详尽歌词 在 When you see that watch blue it's for youWhen you see that Coupe with no roof it's for youFor all my niggas who ain't here with meYou still here with me, everything that I doKid that I fried around the way was for youThis connect that I tied the other day was for youYellow tapes, yellow bottles and yellow rocksIt's the number one gunner pop-pa-pop-popHard top, windows black, that's the way I gangsta mashComin' through bumpin' thriller like I'm really a killerWho you know fuckin' with me? Them niggas is bitterKnow I hit you when it's burnin' and numbWho you? Screw you just for burnin' your gumsGet it right, I'm him, y'all just rhymin'Noise over beats y'all niggas hymenMa this shit is real, I'm buyin' jet fuelAnd the cuts on my shit is princess blueYou fuck with the kid, you get princess too fa' sho'What? Your boyfriend a rapper? This between me and youAnd that's just how my niggas would want itAmerica's Most-Wanted, station name P-O, niggas knowFor all my niggas who ain't here with meYou still here with me, everythin' that I doWhen you see that watch blue it's for youWhen you see that Coupe with no roof it's for youFor all my niggas who ain't here with meYou still here with me, everythin' that I doKid that I fried around the way was for youConnect that I tied the other day was for youAll my niggas who ain't here with meYou still here with me, everythin' that I doBitch, I hit with the long dick was for youBong! bong! 8 times it's for youAll my niggas who ain't here with meYou still here with me, walk with me, talk with meLet that sawed off shit bark off with meWhat's up with my niggas? I'm with my niggasPus, pee, windy facilities, sauce, Neil
Anthony Best,
Bob MarleyNo, we don't need no more troubleWe ain't the problem niggaWe don't need no more trouble, no more troubleI ain't the problemSolve me, if I am ever solved motherfuckersSolve the shit, I insist I ain't goin' nowhereI hear ya'all motherfuckers talkin', complainin'It's too this, it's too Dogg, It's too valid yeah, yeahSee what the fuck happens when the C.I.A. conspired?Distribute crack in my environment, the roosters crowMan, black people don't own no ports or boatsSo tell me how the fuck we gettin' all this coke?Offa knowledge I choke, spittin' up truths hopin'The young youth a soldier hear me dearlyG.W. Bush fear meThey know I know, they want to sweep us under rugsHopin' we just keep killin', shootin' each other with slugsLook up above and pray to god he protect meFrom these cold jurors and the heartless judgeImagine, grow'n up and never haven'tFagget ass pops actin' like you never happened, fucked upWatchin' the tears stream down yo mamma's cheekShe helpless in the kitchen lookin' for eats, peaceWe don't need no more trouble sampleYea nigga, I'm here, what the fuck ya'll gunna do about it? Huh?Do somethin' about me, call my source, ya hear me? Feel me?Stop talkin' 'bout, stop talkin' bout how fucked up I am, huhGet me right, save me nigga, huh?I'm a snort away from an overdoseA couple a drug deals from death and too far from hopeI never asked to be here, In this maze to an early graveJail cells, guns fights and crack salesTryin' to post bond on this oversized bailHopin' my vest don't give as the bullets come in hailHow dare ya'all point the finger at me'Cuz I'm a straight G ain't that what it's supposed to be?更多更详尽歌词 在 Shit, I'm just followin' the tradition of Joe KennyBootleggin' ties with the mob and shitCapitalism, money and powerCatch me in the Trump Tower with a honey and powderI feel the shadows death is comin' to an endMy lifes slippin' from me, ya'll niggaz is funnyTell me shyne po, he can't get that moneyFuck am I supposed to do, nigga starve and go hungry? RightWe don't need no more trouble sampleIm here, we here,
ain't goin nowhereProblems is startin' to happen and we was bornNigga this shit has been goin' on nigga300 years motherfuckers, shhCose ya eyes,listen. hear my heart beatin'?Po's racin', I can't take itThe futures too dark and hopeless for me to face itOnly God knows if I make itWalkin' through the depths of hellIt's hard for me to smileWhen I'm innocent and still, I'm facin' trialGod save meSecret societies manipulatin' the dumb def and blindAnd yet they want to blame it on ShyneLike I'm responsible for the countries murder rateResponsible for babies born high off baseThis shit's is bigger than me, I told ya'all I'm just a pawnSo is Boy George sippin' Nick BawnsI hope my babies havin' babies pushin' rhymesIt's a brighter day if you just let it beyondTo my mom's I'm sorry for the pain I've causedYour baby boy's dyin' of a broken heartGot ties to my own blood walkin' to the eternal fireCrack money in the dryerWe don't need no more trouble sampleWe don't need no more trouble sampleWe don't need no more trouble sampleWe don't need no more trouble sample更多更详尽歌词 在
Sean Combs,
Thomas Dolby,
Jalil Fletcher Hutchins,
Harve Pierre, Rivas,
Matthew Selignam,
Daven Vanderpool,
Mario WinansGeah, uh, uh, uhUh, uh, like thatGeah, uhTen bricks nigga in the air, hold techIt's that motherfuckin' nigga named ShyneNothin' but cum for these bitches, love none for these bitchesIt's that motherfuckin' nigga named ShyneWhat's my motherfuckin' name? Put a bullet in your brainLeave your shirt stained, guns and cocaineIt's the best of a V and EI'm like homes in Charlie's Angels, y'all never seein' meHeavenly indeed, measure me a keyMy moms was a virgin when she had meI rock flows, top O's, better yet, sell it wetTape ki's to bitches, I need the richesScene switches, big bitches, to hide snitchesSmile for the feds as they take picturesIt's the young G speakin', leavin', niggaz leakin'Shots repeatin' around the clip somethin' bound to hitY'all motherfuckers was counterfeitEat a dick and choke, as I sniff cokeShyne pro, watch how you pronounce the shitG'z up, hoes down while you motherfuckers bounce to thisBefore your dog you're dyin' and bustin' your ironTake the stand you're lyin', it's O.K.If you cook it, cut it, watch floodedHit niggaz in public and bitches love it, it's O.K.If you high right now as they play this in the clubLookin' for somethin' to fuck, it's O.K.If you startin' with her, it's O.K.If you snotty with him, it's O.K.With so much blocks in the N Y CTo burn 'em all down is kinda hard for meBut uh, somehow, somewayI keep takin' over motherfucker's gatesLike every single day it's, the, rap, singerSlash, coke, crack, slingerSling crack sling smack sling dick to dingbatsThat try to pussy bootchie coochie, I'm in thatKingpin' raps, I spit 'em, fed NARC's, I dip 'emBentley and large rims spinnin', the shit is sickenin'My rhymes, my flow, I got all the symptomsRinks and links and trips to Harry WinstonB think that model bitch I'm with is slim?更多更详尽歌词 在 You chances of seein' me are slimmerI was through with it, before y'all knew what to do with itPut my finger in the ground and turn the world aroundBefore your dog you're dyin' and bustin' your ironTake the stand you're lyin', it's O.K.If you cook it, cut it, watch floodedHit niggaz in public and bitches love it, it's O.K.If you high right now as they play this in the clubLookin' for somethin' to fuck, it's O.K.If you startin' with her, it's O.K.If you snotty with him, it's O.K.From hip-hop to them hot blocksIt ain't never gonna stop, well, maybe for three daysBut then I'll return, more blacks to burn for more yeahGet them [unverified]sittin' up on Broadway(Geah)Livin' the life, ridin' on TwinkiesThirty inch rims spinnin', bitches is grinnin'Roscoe on my left, wonderin' where the pussy atSo I can scheme the dope, get the pussy and floatBig things, live from the Empire StateWhere niggaz, live in fear of a 8-48Don't owe my favors, jewelers deliberateShops have me spinnin' like you was doin' a figure eightGun in your mouth bitch, got a bitter tastePush up hard on the arms, uh, bitter faceGuerilla pimpin' indeed shit I'm like a permSomethin' every girl in the ghetto needBefore your dog you're dyin' and bustin' your ironTake the stand you're lyin', it's O.K.If you cook it, cut it, watch floodedHit niggaz in public and bitches love it, it's O.K.If you high right now as they play this in the clubLookin' for somethin' to fuck, it's O.K.If you startin' with her, it's O.K.If you snotty with him, it's O.K.Before your dog you're dyin' and bustin' your ironTake the stand you're lyin', it's O.K.If you cook it, cut it, watch floodedHit niggaz in public and bitches love it, it's O.K.If you high right now as they play this in the clubLookin' for somethin' to fuck, it's O.K.If you startin' with her, it's O.K.If you snotty with him, it's O.K.更多更详尽歌词 在
()作词:Levy Barrington,
Jamal Barrow,
David Jones,
James Osterberg,
Lamont PorterNow tell me who want to fuck with us?Ashes to ashes, dust to dustI bang and let your fuckin' brains hang, snitchesFuck Marla Maple bitches with richesWho carry 22's, up in they hosieryA black teller when my father bust and unloaded meThink he just finished sniffin' and dippin' the D'sDon't hate me, hate Nicky Barnes for hittin' my momsLetting the condom pop, nigga I was born in the dropCoke boil in the pot, shake the FedsAnd bust shots at them street copsFuck yo' point is?My point is double fours at your fuckin' jawsPointed, hollow point shitFour point six, need I say more?Or do you get the point bitch? C'monWhat type of nigga slang and bang in the streets?(Bad boyz)What type of nigga stay in the Trump for weeks?(Bad boyz)What type of nigga fly Bentley Coupes?(Bad boyz)Aim for the sky, cop the shit then shootMinks draggin' on the floor bangin' on your whoreSuckin' the croissant just examine it for flawsPour the Cristal on the way to trial, R I C O lawGot a nigga head hurtin' squirtin' till they pull the curtainLet the money drip dry, hundred dollar billsWipe the tears from my eyes, no loveFuck y'all niggaz, hope you die a slow deathAs I coke test and see the lawyers talk of protestCan't fuck with you weak rap niggaz, witcha gay rapsRunnin' 'round talkin' this and talkin' thatSee me in the streets, tried to give me dapAndrew Cunanan ass niggazMy two cannons blast niggaz, ass niggazGot me fucked up in the game, get your shirt stainedKeep your five mics nigga, give me the 'caine更多更详尽歌词 在 Do the shit to clean my money dummies, gleamed the wrist outCop the pistal, nigga, talk shit now, uhWhat type of nigga slang and bang in the streets?(Bad boyz)What type of nigga stay in the Trump for weeks?(Bad boyz)What type of nigga fly Bentley Coupes?(Bad boyz)Aim for the sky, cop the shit then shootBling bling, it's a bad boy thingBullets heat seekin', streep sweepin', with an evil grinWatch you die, one love, one life, one ShyneY'all niggaz ain't sayin' nothin', like a mimeEvery line, I live it, I write it with a pencil so niggaz dieOf lead poison if they bite it, hate it but recite itIt's a G thang, me and Puff in St. Bart's set it offBitches walkin' topless with G-strings, menageBust shots at your crew, another chargeAs the gulf stream fly through the fogMake ya popularPockets filled with more high notes than the operaFranklins on top of the JacksonsMy nigga Ty leave you tiredBad Boy, repsect it or die, cowardWhat type of nigga slang and bang in the streets?(Bad boyz)What type of nigga stay in the Trump for weeks?(Bad boyz)What type of nigga fly Bentley Coupes?(Bad boyz)Aim for the sky, cop the shit then shootWhat type of nigga slang and bang in the streets?(Bad boyz)What type of nigga stay in the Trump for weeks?(Bad boyz)What type of nigga fly Bentley Coupes?(Bad boyz)Aim for the sky, cop the shit then shoot
()作词:J Barrow,
Sean Combs,
Mario WinansGeah, newMy niggaz frontin' on pumpin' and dumpin', leave 'em on the curbRidin on twinkies I'm [unverified]gun under my furMa what you prefer?更多更详尽歌词 在 His and hers [unverified]and villas, dope dealers and killersWho keep it real-a, chase paper fuck bitches they'll always be thereBurn blocks, bust your guns, rock your minks with flareLive for the moment, fuck atonementExplain to God when you see him[Unverified]lease a bigger day, 'til your paper reach the ceilingNiggaz, we only live onceAnd I don't know about y'all, but shit I'm on mineLike Don Trump, Black Ted Turner, totin' burnersOpen dope spots on every blockJumpin' in and out of cherry dropsAs the plot thickens, watch glistensFeds trail us, surveil us, tell usNot enough evidence [unverified]usTeflon, get knocked, put the bail up and get goneIn the name of Brooklyn, VietnamAnd all you fuckin' rappers, for the last timeThe last name ain't junior, my name is ShyneNow take a paternity test, there's no relationI'm the fuckin' king, nobody stands adjacentAll I wanna do is get a brand new fifthAnd a few ki's, spend some cheeseAll I wanna do is see my homies stay flyUntil we all day and spend some cheeseAll I wanna do is get this money washedSo I can lay back and spend some cheeseGet right, live life, spend some cheeseG's ice, gun fights, spend some cheeseBandana wrap, under my fitted hatI got mines stacked, nigga where yo' ticket at?Floatin' countin' the two turbo'sBitches, I burned know Shyne PoeBad boy, who's fuckin with that?I done burnt down New York, ran through DCAnd this rap shit here, ain't nothin' to meGot my murder game down for realGave lead showers to any coward who sold me flourPoe's my power, these rappers frontin' like they uncut rawI'll be the first to tell ya, they talcum powderActin' like I know them, I owe them'Til I blow them, and leave they face in they fuckin' scrotumOne change on the pike, under the moonlightHeadin' nowhere fast, desert in the airbagsDeath's around the corner so I make detour slide to the ruckerFirelli's burnin' rubbersPull up in front, let my shit bumpHop out, no respect for the copsGot the glock out, lookin' for a knockoutSomethin' to put a seed in, nah niggaJust somethin' I can put some ki's in, come onAll I wanna do is get a brand new fifthAnd a few ki's, spend some cheeseAll I wanna do is see my homies stay flyUntil we all day and spend some cheeseAll I wanna do is get this money washedSo I can lay back and spend some cheeseGet right, live life, spend some cheeseG's ice, gun fights, spend some cheeseNigga wait, push rhymes, push fivesPush wigs back, push weightRunnin' narcotics in over twenty-one statesThuggin' and buggin' I'll crack your fuckin' chest platesIt's good old America the great, the land of the GHome of the slaveWhere corrupt politicians and black gangsters is madeWhere you die at 25, shot up in your Merced'sRidin' on blades, livin' for todayFuck peace, bustin at the policeYoung black and just don't give a fuckYou'd think it was the Olympics the way niggaz be sprintin'And jumpin' when my [unverified]bust, pullin' up in bigger trucksLike what? Hand on my nutsWhite gold smile, high profileBitches love the styleHow the fur's fittin', gangster slur spittin'For my niggaz in Lewisburg sittin'I got to get it like Sisqo, it's the don-da-don-don-donSwitch flows faster than cops can shoot a blackAs them bricks keep turnin' and them blocks keep burnin', c'monAll I wanna do is get a brand new fifthAnd a few ki's, spend some cheeseAll I wanna do is see my homies stay flyUntil we all day and spend some cheeseAll I wanna do is get this money washedSo I can lay back and spend some cheeseGet right, live life, spend some cheeseG's ice, gun fights, spend some cheeseAll I wanna do is get a brand new fifthAnd a few ki's, spend some cheeseAll I wanna do is see my homies stay flyUntil we all day and spend some cheeseAll I wanna do is get this money washedSo I can lay back and spend some cheeseGet right, live life, spend some cheeseG's ice, gun fights, spend some cheeseAll I wanna do is get a brand new fifthAnd a few ki's, spend some cheeseAll I wanna do is see my homies stay flyUntil we all day and spend some cheeseAll I wanna do is get this money washedSo I can lay back and spend some cheeseGet right, live life, spend some cheeseG's ice, gun fights, spend some cheeseAll I wanna do is get a brand new fifthAnd a few ki's, spend some cheeseAll I wanna do is see my homies stay flyUntil we all day and spend some cheeseAll I wanna do is get this money washedSo I can lay back and spend some cheeseGet right, live life, spend some cheeseG's ice, gun fights, spend some cheese
()作词:J Barrow,
J Garfield,
N MyrickFrom cuttin' solid Purico to stack FritosWent from grams to kilosMac in one hand, in the other hand grands and c-notesGame got my eyes wider than a 430 BuggyNo tellin' what the fuck I'll do for this moneyStay posted up close with killers and cut throatsThe thoroughest bitches who in they pussy stuff cokeAs I cook and cut coke with the bakin' soda arm and hammerPalmin' hammersThink you crazy? Nigga, my clique's bananasTakin' over with the mafiaHittin' niggas for they bricks like graciasThe cockiest, it's obvious, it's me, he, who?Confront frontin' niggas like, 'You want it? Well nigga, me too'What the fuck, I'm callin' your bluff, niggas act like they stoppedMakin' guns after they made yoursI'm sponsored by the NRA, DOA rulesGrin and stand over your coffin like, 'Hey you'Tell the devil I'm comin', keep it hotFor now I got my eyes on a billboard spot, don't stopDie for it, take the stand, lie for itBlow trial, get up in the chair and fry for itNever tellin' or snitchin', rather swim with the fish'nMothafucka respect it, the commissionDie for it, take the stand, lie for itBlow trial, get up in the chair and fry for itNever tellin' or snitchin', rather swim with the fish'nMothafucka respect it, the commissionI buy and sell bricks with my nigga PDDown with the team called BBENow if you want to join the team you know you must see meBuy ya can't talk to FEDS or dick RIDIt's a cold world baby boy, fuck it, I'm colderAnimals on my back keep my warm, my armorFrank Lucas persona, warmin' coke up in the saunaLet me warn ya, trip against my team you's a gonerInfact it's drasticA couple million in the mattressWith a safe dick I say fuck taxes更多更详尽歌词 在 Rather endulge in duct tape pig tie tacticsCrime pays, nigga, nine-hundred and ninety-nine waysMy destiny's vague, will I survive or blow trial?Lay shot up, Puff cryin' in denialWhile my enemies smile, buried in style, Gucci suits and cufflingsSneakin' drugs through Heavens customsDie for it, take the stand, lie for itBlow trial, get up in the chair and fry for itNever tellin' or snitchin', rather swim with the fish'nMothafucka respect it, the commissionPop, pop, pop, warning shot, who's to blameShyne mothafucka, don't forget the nameStretch the Caine, to cop the house and the plane'Til my massacre, slainBrains hang from the window of my RangeFuck the FEDS, two green and one redFirm tight, hold the dice in this game of lifeAces sufficePaper's a mustFallen Angels and Angel dustMy team do dirt to avoid layin' in the dustMillion dollar portraits in my fortress of course it's PoBloodstainin', aeroplanin', four hundred horses slowPlatinum cable, round table, so all the bosses knowI'm takin' over'Cause they coke got too much bakin' sodaThey say, money ain't everythingYou fuckin' right nigga, it's the only thingIn God we trust, the Holy thingI look into my enemy's eyeLet 'em know you play fly you go out Kennedy styleDie for it, take the stand, lie for itBlow trial, get up in the chair and fry for itNever tellin' or snitchin', rather swim with the fish'nMothafucka respect it, the commissionDie for it, take the stand, lie for itBlow trial, get up in the chair and fry for itNever tellin' or snitchin', rather swim with the fish'n'Mothafucka respect it, the commission
Leroy Edwards,
J Hutchins,
C Thompson,
Michael TylerWhere it at, where it atWhere it at, where it atWhere it at, where it atOh do he rhyme with a slug from the shots in his face orDo he rhyme wit a slug tryin' to sound like mase?Listened to his tape, this lil' nigga used to sound like cakeMaybe I'm just killin', maybe he just snitchin'See a whole lot different from my cell in ClintonI see is straight bird, straight girlYea he be a killa,you kill the wordsyou gotta look at the facts and not the hypeLike who got shot and who got knife-d?Who keep gettin' struck, but don't neva strike?Hope the beef go away but the feds indictI know yo card nigga, it's so clearYou just wanna sell records you don't want warfareYou don't wanna ride you wanna get rich and hide'Cause niggaz would've died if they shot me nine timesHey it's just for the record take this mob shit serious, please respect itHear we go with shots that rip 'em apart'Cause it's a blood comin' outta his heartIt's murdah bloody homicide is what they cryWhen they losin' their lifeMuhfuckaz as me how I sleep at nightPretty good witta slur an my heat held tightPray to god while I'm gone, is what underneath feels likeFinish my work on this earth and turn off the lightsYou ain't kill Homa 'cause if you didWhy you ain't get the kid that ordered the hitYou know I know, that if you liveThat shit that you spit, somebody got somebodySomebody got jumped, somebody got cutYou a boxer nigga, nobody got shotNobody got crushed, you screamin' what whatOkay okay killa you suckTinkerbelle, enough is enough it's time to show 'em who's whoAnd what is what I mean how can I respect youWhen them niggaz that left you ain't none of
'em blessed youYou know where they are, where they performBust yo gun, stop makin' songsPlease no more ghetto QuranYou got money now it's time to bombAnd that's just from the timeTake this mob shit serious please respect itHear that boy the shots they rip 'em apart更多更详尽歌词 在 'Cause it's a blood comin' outta his heartHear that boy the shots they rip 'em apart'Cause it's a blood comin' outta his heartDeath of perfection as I move without motionAin't no nigga in his game doin' the shit that I'm quotin'Take a good look 'cause you'll neva a see another of meMight be sum otha G's tryina trace and color meBut I believe in the ways of oldWhen I slit a fools throat tryna tell on poThat shouldn't exist, fuckin' snitchCut off his dick, put it on his lipsYou really think I was gon' let you slideFuckin' wit me you must be outcho mindYou really think jail was gon' make thinks rightNigga I will shoot you till you lose yo lifeI was mindin' my own, word got back, niggaz talkin' 'bout poI was like oh, God must be ready for this nigga to goGangland this is the mob you got yo break come finish yo jobJust don't get the feds involved and I'm a reunite you wit yo moms ripI guess this ain't just music'Cause jail only made me much mo' ruthlessAnd the bitch nigga knew this that's why he tryed to sign me to G-unitTell 'em how you made me offersI don't run with that blood I'm a godfatherLoved on every street, conquered streetsHurts yo heart that you don't get that honorThe feds I paid for that ten years up topNot seven months shopI walked the yard with bloodTook the bus with 'cause went gun for gunI earned my lug you, you just patheticYou will neva be G, despite yo effortsTake this mob shit serious, you gon' respect itTha's just for the recordHear we go with the shots that rip 'em apart'Cause it's a blood comin' outta his heartIt's murdah bloody homicide is what they cryWhen they losin' their lifeMuhfuckaz as me how I sleep at nightPretty good witta slur an my heat held tightPray to God while I'm gone, is what underneath feels likeFinish my work on this earth and turn off the lightsTurn off the lightsTurn off the lightsTurn off the lightsTurn off the lights
Ashanti S. Douglas,
Irving D. Lorenzo,
Kendred SmithYeahShyneGanglandHuh, Murder IncAlrightTurn the beat upI seek youOkayI see ya Ma in ya thousand dollar weave, masterpieceDiamond face on ya sleeve, Pell Ma NayWaist petite, alright, Jimmy Choo shoes on ya feet, you rightSlide in the side the spidaI know you tired of guys that try to lie to slide aside yaForget about that, let's go, forget about rap, I'm PoI mean really I been gettin' moneySince niggas is rappin' frontin' fast and shit'Cause you look like you got ya head rightI just hope that you can give head rightRacin' through eggshell headlightsNew York is mine relax ya mindCan't nobody, do them things we doAnd can't nobody, touch me like you doCan't nobody, love me like you doAnd can't nobody, be like me and youThis is me, I'm mostly respectedRing down to the necklaceSome hoes say I'm sexes'Cause all I wanna do is stuff coke in their dressesSit back with stacks, count money in the zonePull the thong, like bitch come onI need a Prada chick to take this dickAnd take this brick and basic shit, basic shitWe can go shoppin' and buy some thingsUp in Harry Winston ma try some rings更多更详尽歌词 在 I have you feelin' like you was Princess DiSo much cuts on your wrist think you try suicideNo lie you ain't heardExpensive trips, expensive whipsYou ain't see nothing like this not in ya lifeIf I ain't that nigga shit we look alikeCan't nobody, do them things we doAnd can't nobody, touch me like you doCan't nobody, love me like you doAnd can't nobody, be like me and youWho gon' cop them hoes? PoWho gon' rock them gloves? PoWho gon' pop them foe's? PoWell I'm glad you knowYou don't need to ask who hotterYou notta, me lava Shyne Wayne you gottaSee you niggas in hell, let's prevailFriends gon' tell, just post bail, million cashNow you know that ain't rappin', pimpin'Please believe that, it's how you smoke like meIt's chess when I clap 'em upThat ain't enough, then back 'em upNiggaz talking real greasy on them rap recordsLike I wont strip ya naked and take ya necklaceGive it to my soldiers like, 'Hold this'Fuck you nigga, you can never fool thisBut anywayTo my bitches let's playOne C P W come throughI like girls, I like girls that like girls that like furs, okayCan't nobody, do them things we doAnd can't nobody, touch me like you doCan't nobody, love me like you doAnd can't nobody, be like me and you
Janie Bradford,
Freddie Gorman,
Brian Miller,
Kanye Omari WestGyeah, gyeah, walk with me, come onGyeah, it's like New York's been softEver since my nigga, Shyne, been sittin' in prisonYeah, check itSip things, sick rings, this shit is sickenin'Sick chains, sick aim, 5th bang, 5th frameBail money, lawyers actin' funny when I come throughHit 'em with a bundle on a humbleCouple notes, seen boys, arms with a rollsSaid, 'I want one too', what the fuck I'm gon' do?But get it if it's there to be gotten 'til I'm driving byAn' I'm rockin' sideways, muthafucka, crime paysI need it, I'll get it, I got it, I'll shop it, I'll double the profitAn' bubble the pockets, I'm livin' to dieNiggaz talk fly 'til I walk by an' pop somethin'Muthafuckas forgot somethin', I'm not frontin'This ain't rap, music, this ain't thatYou fuck around I'll have you sleepin' where the saints atSincerely yours, Shyne, muthafuckin' PoBitch, get yo bags, hit the muthafuckin' doorMay the angels walk with me, more or lessBig things, big rims, nigga, more or lessFuckin' big stars in big cars, more or lessI can say I seen it all an' done it all, more or lessMay the angels walk with me, more or lessBig things, big rims, nigga, more or lessFuckin' big stars in big cars, more or lessI can say I seen it all an' done it all, more or lessG is a G, a key is a key, a snitch is a fishWith no fins that can't swim when I dump him in the riverCharcoal gray are 12 cylindersBulletproof sentences, trial date tentativeI sound like who? Y'all sound like trashGet off my dick an' pass my cashThey don't do it 'cause I rap about it, I rap about it 'cause they do itMy music's the conduit to a ticket, I live itBitch, nigga, I cook it an' pitch itBy the prints that bought the shit an' ditch it, uhHip hop ain't responsible for balancin' AmericaAmerica's responsible for balancin' AmericaBack to the flow nose full of doughRolls full of hoes, leave a nigga clothes full of holesThe schools didn't want me, so the drug dealers taught meSimple math, step on it twice an' bring 'em back更多更详尽歌词 在 Get 4 times what you paid, divide the labor costsAn' still come away with enough to playAn' I see the same shit, niggaz younger than meRunnin' the streets, lookin' for somethin' to eatMay the angels walk with me, more or lessBig things, big rims, nigga, more or lessFuckin' big stars in big cars, more or lessI can say I seen it all an' done it all, more or lessMay the angels walk with me, more or lessBig things, big rims, nigga, more or lessFuckin' big stars in big cars, more or lessI can say I seen it all an' done it all, more or lessOle boy, betta get down, better run for coverWhen I spit rounds, ah, you in some shit nowGet found, slit down to the white meatI'm from Brooklyn, Vietnam, nigga, I like beefBut bein' a bird in the street, double plight, livin' a troubled lifeFather was a jerk, Moms had to work, Poppy had to workSo I did what any real nigga would doGot in front of the stove, now I got the shit sowedFuck you punk, niggaz, witcho punk cashWith the punk blast, put yo punk ass in the trunk fastThe fuck y'all thought? I buried niggaz in wallsI'ma trill muthafucka after allPoint blank shootin' niggaz, point blank all the way to the bankRip yo face off, then I'll take offThe difference between me an' themYou won't be seein' them no more, nigga, secrets of warMay the angels walk with me, more or lessBig things, big rims, nigga, more or lessFuckin' big stars in big cars, more or lessI can say I seen it all an' done it all, more or lessMay the angels walk with me, more or lessBig things, big rims, nigga, more or lessFuckin' big stars in big cars, more or lessI can say I seen it all an' done it all, more or lessMay the angels walk with me, more or lessBig things, big rims, nigga, more or lessFuckin' big stars in big cars, more or lessI can say I seen it all an' done it all, more or lessMay the angels walk with me, more or lessBig things, big rims, nigga, more or lessFuckin' big stars in big cars, more or lessI can say I seen it all an' done it all, more or less
Mack David,
Barrington Levy, Louiguy,
Edith Piaf,
Chucky ThompsonIn front of Gucci in the winter, I seen ya witcha girlJust walkin' uh, in your Chinchilla furI was laid up in the Coupe, back shade upLookin' at cha face just pure wit no makeupA little bit of Mac lip gloss, hair in a bun well doneLookin' for a ring, I seen noneSo I hopped out the Coupe in hot pursuitTo stop and introduceLike, I'm Shyne and you? You're my destinyAnd you're diamond cluster, too much just to touch yaPerfume, down to ya structureThink I'll wait, 'til the second night to fuck yaI wanna marry you, nah, I'm just playin'But we can start wit a few nights, out in MalibuSurfin', be layin' up on PersiansHere' put in ya purse and call meOn the telephone, she heard my voiceTell me to pick her up in my Rolls RoyceIf my Rolls Royce, is not for ladiesThen girl, I'm gonna take you in my MercedesIf my Mercedes will not fill up wit the diseaseThen girl I'm gonna take you in my FirebirdIf my Firebird cannot take the curveGirl put your ass in the damn Metro busI'm gettin' closer, my player days is overWell, maybe not completelyBut still and all, come here, rest ya head on my bedAnd let me get between ya legsLay on ya back, uh, take it from the backLike a bad girl suppose to, I know you like thatScream, wake the neighbors from they sleepGrab the sheets witcha teeth, wiggle ya butt cheeksQuarter styles over ya body, lick you upTreat you like a convenience store, stick you upTake you to the balcony, pick you upSo you can look at the city, while I'm diggin' ya kittyThen we drive into the sunset, pull overGet up on the hood ma, I ain't done yet, uhOn the telephone, she heard my voiceTell me to pick her up in my Rolls RoyceIf my Rolls Royce, is not for ladiesThen girl, I'm gonna take you in my Mercedes更多更详尽歌词 在 If my Mercedes will not fill up wit the diseaseThen girl I'm gonna take you in my FirebirdIf my Firebird cannot take the curveGirl put your ass in the damn Metro busWe've been together for a few months nowDid it all, Four Seasons to the TrumpBeverly Hills bungalows in ya underclothesIn Paris, Eiffel Tower, bubble baths and showersIn a Silindo sheen, sincere is what you seemSee me flip a couple things, load up magazinesAnd I, I think you might be the right one, whoa, the right oneWait press the brakes, gotta investigateWhat I do know to you it don't matterWhether my pockets is slim or fatterWhether it's BBQ's or Mr. Child's platterEven if I slip off the success ladderEven if the paragraphs, didn't hit the charts and smashIf my car was a train on the surface or backI think you'd be right there know you'll be right there'Cause we right there, no Cartier charmsJust you in my arms, no Sean DonJust a bottle of Evian, c'mon, uhOn the telephone, she heard my voiceTell me to pick her up in my Rolls RoyceIf my Rolls Royce, is not for ladiesThen girl, I'm gonna take you in my MercedesIf my Mercedes will not fill up wit the diseaseThen girl I'm gonna take you in my FirebirdIf my Firebird cannot take the curveGirl put your ass in the damn Metro busSo I draw from my tonic and I take one sipShould've seen me 'cause I gallop like a horse'll get whippedCome quick yeah, come quick, whoa'Cause you I love and not anotherAlthough some may change, well, you know I will neverI'ma love, love, love, love, love you forever, oh IAlways be there for meAlways be there, be there for meOh, ayah, ayah, ayah, ayah, ayahOhFor me, for me更多更详尽歌词 在
Sean Combs,
Thomas Dolby,
Jalil Fletcher Hutchins,
Harve Pierre, Rivas,
Matthew Selignam,
Daven Vanderpool,
Mario WinansGeah, uhh, uhh, uhhUh-huh, like thatGeah, uhhTen bricks nigga in the air, hold tecIt's that motherfuckin' nigga named ShyneNothin' but cum for these bitches, love none for these bitchesIt's that motherfuckin' nigga named ShyneWhat's my motherfuckin' name? Put a bullet in your brainLeave your shirt stained, guns and cocaineIt's the best of a V&EI'm like homes in Charlie's Angels, y'all never seein' meHeavenly indeed, measure me a keyMy moms was a virgin when she had meI rock flows, top O's, better yet, sell it wetTape ki's to bitches, I need the richesScene switches, big bitches to hide snitchesSmile for the feds as they take picturesIt's the young G speakin' leavin' niggaz leakin'Shots repeatin' around the clip somethin' bound to hitY'all motherfuckers was counterfeitEat a dick and choke, as I sniff cokeShyne pro, watch how you pronounce the shitG'z up, hoes down while you motherfuckers bounce to thisBefore your dog you're dyin' and bustin' your ironTake the stand you're lyin', it's okIf you cook it, cut it, watch floodedHit niggaz in public and bitches love it, it's okIf you hard right now as they play this in the clubLookin' for somethin' to fuck, it's okIf you startin' with her, it's okIf you snotty with him, it's okWith so much blocks in the N Y CTo burn 'em all down is kinda hard for meBut uhh, somehow, somewayI keep takin' over motherfucker's gates like every single dayIt's, the, rap, singerSlash, coke, crack, slingerSling crack sling smack sling dick to dingbatsThat try to pussy bootchie coochie, I'm in thatKingpin' raps, I spit 'em, fed NARC's, I dip 'emBentley and large rims spinnin', the shit is sickenin'My rhymes, my flow, I got all the symptomsRinks and links and trips to Harry Winston更多更详尽歌词 在 Born sinner, think that model bitch I'm with is slim?You chances of seein me are slimmerI was through with it, before y'all knew what to do with itPut my finger in the ground and turn the world aroundBefore your dog you're dyin' and bustin' your ironTake the stand you're lyin, it's okIf you cook it, cut it, watch floodedHit niggaz in public and bitches love it, it's okIf you hard right now as they play this in the clubLookin' for somethin' to fuck, it's okIf you startin' with her, it's okIf you snotty with him, it's okFrom hip-hop to them hot blocksIt ain't never gon' stop, well, maybe for three daysBut then I'll return, more blacks to burn for more yeahGet them ho' yeah, sittin' up on BroadwayLivin' the life, ridin' on TwinkiesThirty inch rims spinnin', bitches is grinnin'Roscoe on my left, wonderin' where the pussy atSo I can scheme the dope, get the pussy and floatBig things, live from the Empire StateWhere niggaz, live in fear of a 8-48Don't owe my favors, jewelers deliberateShops have me spinnin' like you was doin' a figure eightGun in your mouth bitch, got a bitter tastePush up hard on the arms, uhh, bitter faceGuerilla pimpin' indeed, shit I'm like a permSomethin' every girl in the ghetto needBefore your dog you're dyin' and bustin' your ironTake the stand you're lyin, it's okIf you cook it, cut it, watch floodedHit niggaz in public and bitches love it, it's okIf you hard right now as they play this in the clubLookin' for somethin' to fuck, it's okIf you startin' with her, it's okIf you snotty with him, it's okBefore your dog you're dyin' and bustin' your ironTake the stand you're lyin, it's okIf you cook it, cut it, watch floodedHit niggaz in public and bitches love it, it's okIf you hard right now as they play this in the clubLookin' for somethin' to fuck, it's okIf you startin' with her, it's okIf you snotty with him, it's ok更多更详尽歌词 在

我要回帖

更多关于 wanmyqawdr 的文章

随机推荐