有一首英文歌,韩国女团说唱歌曲唱的,有个说唱的黑鬼,到最后一直重复drink up 黑鬼

来一首黑人RAP,在NBA集锦里当背景音乐的,谁能来一段。。_惠来吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:78,832贴子:
来一首黑人RAP,在NBA集锦里当背景音乐的,谁能来一段。。收藏
Dead And Gone - T.I.Ay, lemme kick it to you right quick man,Nawt on some gangsta shit man on some real shitAnybody who been through the same thing im sureyou feel the same wayOhh (hey)I've been travelin on this road too long (too long)Just tryin find my way back home (back home)But the old me's dead and goneDead and Gone,And Ohh.. (hey)I've been travelin on this road too long (too long)Just tryin find my way back home (back home)But the old me's dead and gone,Dead and Gone, dead and Every had one of them days wish you would have stayed homeRun into a group of niggas who gettin their hate onYou walk by they get wrongYou reply then shit get blownWay out of proportion way bad discussionJust you against them pick one then rush themFigure you get jumped here thats nextThey don't wanna stop there now they bustinNow you gushin ambulance rushinYou to the hospital with a bad concusionPlus you hit four times but it hit yo spineParalyzed waist down and ya wheelchair boundNever mind that now you lucky to be aliveJust thinkin it all started fussin wit three guysproport way proport wayaround get shot down anydayNiggas die everydayAll little bullshit, dope money, dice games, for their hood shitCould this be cuz of hip-hop musicOr did the ones with the good sense not use itUsually niggas don't know what to do when they back against the wallSo they just start shootin,For red or for blue or for blow I guess,From Bankhead at the old projects,No more stress now I'm straight,Now I get it now I take time to thinkbefore I make mistake just for my family stake,That part of me left yesterdayThe harder me is strong todayNo regrets I'm blessed to say the old me dead and gon awayOhh (hey)I've been travelin on this road too long (too long)Just tryin find my way back home (back home)But the old me's dead and gone,Dead and Gone,And Ohh.. (hey)I've been travelin on this road too long (too long)Just tryin find my way back home (back home)But the old me's dead and gone,Dead and Gone,I ain't neva been scared I live through tragic,Situations could been dead lookin back at it,Most of that shit didn't even have to happen,But you think about it when you out there trappinIn the appartments hangin', smokin and rappinNiggas start shit next thing we know we cappinGet locked up then didn't even get madNow I think about that what a life I hadMost of that shit look back just laughSome shit still look back get sadThinkin my home boy still be aroundhad I not hit the nigga in the mouth that timeI won that fight I lost that warI could still see my nigga walkin out that doorWho would of thought I'd never see Philant no moreGot enough dead homies I don't want no moreCuz a nigga his jump cost me moreI'd a took that ass whoppin out for sureNow think before I risk my lifeTake them chances to get my stripesA nigga put his hands on me alrightOtherwise stand there talk shit all nightCuz I hit you and you sue meI shoot you get locked up poor meNo more stress now I'm straightNow I get it now I take time to thinkbefore I make mistake just for my family stakeThat part of me left yesterdayThe harder me is strong todayNo regrets I'm blessed to say the old me dead and gon awayOhh (hey)I've been travelin on this road too long (too long)Just tryin find my way back home (back home)But the old me's dead and goneDead and Gone,And Ohh.. (hey)I've been travelin on this road too long (too long)Just tryin find my way back home (back home)But the old me's dead and goneDead and Gone, dead andI turn my head to the eastI don't see nobody by my sideI turn my head to the west,still nobody in sightSo I turn my head to the northswallow that pill that they call prideThat old me dead and gonebut the new me will be alrightI turn my head to the eastI don't see nobody by my sideI turn my head to the west still nobody in sightSo I turn my head to the northswallow that pill that they call prideThat old me dead and gonebut the new me will be alright cozOhh (hey)I've been travelin on this road too long (too long)Just tryin find my way back home (back home)But the old me's dead and goneDead and Gone,And Ohh.. (hey)I've been travelin on this road too long (too long)Just tryin find my way back home (back home)But the old me's dead and goneDead and Gone
找年会酒店上会小二,30分钟提供3-6套年会场地方案,免服务费,省钱30%-50%!
这首还真没听过
The Game Of Love
Fighter - Christina Aguilera这首应该最经典了
amazing - Kanye West还有amazing,Where amazing happens
看都看不懂~_~   -- 人生,是一场盛大的遇见,若你懂得,就请珍惜。
(━┳━_━┳━)盯
。。。 我是贒孑,粉我!眼熟我!  ╭∩╮(* ̄ω ̄*)╭∩╮   ДППППППД  ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈  ╔══╗╔╗═══════╔╗╔╗
 ╚╗╔╝║║╔═╦╦╦═╗║╚╝╠═╦╦╗  ╔╝╚╗║╚╣║║║║╩╣╚╗╔╣║║║║   ╚══╝╚═╩═╩═╩═╝═╚╝╚═╩═╝   ✎﹏₯㎕ ⠛﹍﹍ 万火留名    ﹎﹎ 贒孑专属⠀!♥   --来自助手版贴吧客户端
你又变了   ------     ∴    ∴人生要有裂缝,这样才有阳光照进来。
好的话剧,坚决不能错过,价格也很重要!
赞   --【来自萌萌帅帅的凉心大人哟】        -- ✈...         ↖       看!有灰机哎~ 
英语“溜”级的我又来啦!!哈哈……三哥想我了没有?
死了——T.I.是的,我把球踢给你快的人,对一些真正的狗屎狗屎nawt一些黑帮谁经历了同样的事情,我相信你有同样的感觉哦(嘿)我已经在这条路上旅行太长了(太长)只是试着找到我回家(回家)但是,以前的我已经死去死了,和哦..(嘿)我已经在这条路上旅行太长了(太长)只是试着找到我回家(回家)但是,以前的我已经死去,死了,死了每有一人的日子希望你呆在家里遇到一群人要对他们恨你你走到他们做错了你的回答然后屎被不成比例的方式不好讨论只要你对他们然后他们抢你在这里是下一跳图他们不想停在那里,现在他们劫现在你怎样古欣救护车你去医院有一个坏的结论你打了四次但它击中你的脊柱腰部,你坐轮椅的瘫痪没关系,现在你能活着真幸运只是想这一切开始吵着机智的三人比例比例的方式方法在被击落过你们每天都死所有的小胡说,毒品,赌博,他们头巾这可能是因为嘻哈音乐或是那些有着良好的感觉不使用它通常我们不知道做什么的时候,他们靠着墙所以他们就开始射击,红或蓝或打击我猜,在旧的项目从横堤,没有更多的压力,现在我直,现在我知道了,我花时间去思考之前我只是为我的家人做错误的股份,那部分昨天难,我现在很强我不后悔,祝福说旧的我已经远去哦(嘿)我已经在这条路上旅行太长了(太长)只是试着找到我回家(回家)但是,以前的我已经死去,死了,和哦..(嘿)我已经在这条路上旅行太长了(太长)只是试着找到我回家(回家)但是,以前的我已经死去,死了,我不是被吓的涅瓦我生活在悲剧,情况可能死了,回头看着它,大部分狗屎甚至没有发生,但你想想,当你有trappin在公寓挂,吸烟和说唱我们开始下一件事情我们知道我们cappin屎被关起来就更没生气现在我想我有什么生活大部分狗屎回头笑一些狗屎仍然回首伤心在我回家的男孩还活着我已经不在嘴里的时间打黑鬼我赢了那场比赛我输了这场战争我仍能看见我的nigga走出了那扇门谁能想到我从来没有看到philant不再有足够的死去的兄弟我不想要更多因为一个黑人自己跳花了我更多我会把那驴whoppin出来现在我想到我生命的危险把他们的机会,让我的条纹他们把他的手放在我吗否则,站在那儿胡说八道一整夜因为我打了你,你要告我我射你被关起来的可怜的我没有更多的压力,现
我射你被关起来的可怜的我没有更多的压力,现在我直现在我知道了,我花时间去思考之前我只是为我的家人做错误的股份那部分昨天难,我现在很强我不后悔,祝福说旧的我已经远去哦(嘿)我已经在这条路上旅行太长了(太长)只是试着找到我回家(回家)但是,以前的我已经死去死了,和哦..(嘿)我已经在这条路上旅行太长了(太长)只是试着找到我回家(回家)但是,以前的我已经死去死了,死了我把我的头向东我没有看见任何人在我的身边我把头转向西边,还没有人看见于是我转向北忍受屈辱我们把它叫做骄傲以前的我已经死去但是新的我会更好我把我的头向东我没有看见任何人在我的身边我把头转向西边视野里仍然没有人于是我转向北忍受屈辱我们把它叫做骄傲以前的我已经死去但是新的我会更好因为哦(嘿)我已经在这条路上旅行太低
以上英文翻译,纯属抄袭,如有雷同,纯属正常
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 韩国女团说唱歌曲 的文章

随机推荐