donlibtoolize not foundpartonize me 是哪首歌

歌词you don't know me you don't even cared出自哪首歌?
- 第一专业IT门户网站
歌词you don't know me you don't even cared出自哪首歌?
急!!!
希望大家帮帮忙!
有次听电台,里面放了这首歌!似乎还打榜了!名字好像是bostan..但是我查了好多都没有!谢谢大家!
AUGUSTANA - BOSTON In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun... Oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed, This world you must've crossed... you said... You don't know me, you don't even care, oh yeah, She said You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah, Essential yet appealed, carry all your thoughts across An open field, When flowers gaze at you... they're not the only ones who cry When they see you You said... You don't know me, you don't even care, oh yeah, She said You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah, She said I think I'll go to Boston... I think I'll start a new life, I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name, I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather, I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain... I think I'll go to Boston, I think that I'm just tired I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind... I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset, I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice... oh yeah, Boston... where no one knows my name... yeah Where no one knows my name... Where no one knows my name... Yeah Boston... Where no one knows my name.
略懂社热议
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
该问题来自:
太平洋电脑网是首家以专业电脑市场联盟为基础的IT资讯网站,为IT企业与终端用户提供全面、权威、专业的IT资讯服务。
音乐领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 wedonnottalkanymore 的文章

随机推荐