微信第一句话怎么搭讪大概是i can believe you中间有一句是let it burn调比较慢,是什么歌

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
跪求英文歌和完整歌词开头第一句是 i can 打头的!然后中间有几句貌似是 if i were you ..i want never let me go .i can tell you what to do .
光色无影134
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
但是我不能常在因为 A hint of love, a bit of fear 爱的暗示 一点点的恐惧 I'm tryin' to say 我试着去说 If I were you, I wouldn't be here 如果我是你我不会呆在这 If I were you I would stay right where you are 如果我是你我会呆在你所在的地方 I wouldn't come near this broken heart 我不会靠近这里让你心碎 Just turn around and leave here 就转身离开 And find someone who won't hurt you 然后找到不会伤害你的人 Make sure that she still believes in love 确认他也一样相信爱情 Cuz I think my heart has given up 因为我认为我的心已放弃 If I were you, I wouldn't be here Ooh yeah 如果我是你,我不会在这 I'm tryin' to protect you 我正试着保护你 From the lies that your heart tells 从谎言中你的心已告诉我 Even though it says that you love me 甚至他说你爱我 All I see is pain and misery 所有我看到的都是伤痛与悲伤 Seasons may change 季节在变 But I can't forget the days of old 但我无法忘记老去的那一天 My heart ached when you walked away 我的心在你离开的那一刻受伤了 I said I'd never love again 我说过我再也不会恋爱 If I were you, I wouldn't be here 如果我是你 我不会在这里 If I were you I would stay right where you are 如果我是你我会在你所在的地方 I wouldn't come near this broken heart 我不会来到这里让自己心碎 Just turn around and leave here 只要转身离开 And find someone who won't hurt you 找到不会伤害你的人 Make sure that she still believes in love 确认他仍相信爱情 Cuz I think my heart has given up 因为我认为我的心已放弃 If I were you, I wouldn't be here 如果我是你 我不会在这里 The days go by 日子一天天过去 And I feel that you could make me happy 我渐渐感觉到你会让我开心 Time goes on 时间在转 And I feel that love is at my door 我感觉到爱情就在我的门口 And though I tell myself that you're the one 虽然我告诉我自己你就是那一个 Who said those words before 哪一个以前说过那些话的人 Thought it hurts too much 虽然那些话伤我很深 I can't trust in love 我无法再相信爱情 回答者: 守望の人 - 魔法师 四级
10-28 20:46歌词:I look in the mirror, with you in my arms 我看着镜中的你靠在我的臂弯 And I see a reflection 我看见了一个倒映 Of a smile that says you believe in love 一个微笑说着你相信爱情 And just for a moment, I drifted away 但就在那一刻 我飘离了 But I couldn't stay cuz 但是我不能常在因为 A hint of love, a bit of fear 爱的暗示 一点点的恐惧 I'm tryin' to say 我试着去说 If I were you, I wouldn't be here 如果我是你我不会呆在这 If I were you I would stay right where you are 如果我是你我会呆在你所在的地方 I wouldn't come near this broken heart 我不会靠近这里让你心碎 Just turn around and leave here 就转身离开 And find someone who won't hurt you 然后找到不会伤害你的人 Make sure that she still believes in love 确认他也一样相信爱情 Cuz I think my heart has given up 因为我认为我的心已放弃 If I were you, I wouldn't be here Ooh yeah 如果我是你,我不会在这 I'm tryin' to protect you 我正试着保护你 From the lies that your heart tells 从谎言中你的心已告诉我 Even though it says that you love me 甚至他说你爱我 All I see is pain and misery 所有我看到的都是伤痛与悲伤 Seasons may change 季节在变 But I can't forget the days of old 但我无法忘记老去的那一天 My heart ached when you walked away 我的心在你离开的那一刻受伤了 I said I'd never love again 我说过我再也不会恋爱 If I were you, I wouldn't be here 如果我是你 我不会在这里 If I were you I would stay right where you are 如果我是你我会在你所在的地方 I wouldn't come near this broken heart 我不会来到这里让自己心碎 Just turn around and leave here 只要转身离开 And find someone who won't hurt you 找到不会伤害你的人 Make sure that she still believes in love 确认他仍相信爱情 Cuz I think my heart has given up 因为我认为我的心已放弃 If I were you, I wouldn't be here 如果我是你 我不会在这里 The days go by 日子一天天过去 And I feel that you could make me happy 我渐渐感觉到你会让我开心 Time goes on 时间在转 And I feel that love is at my door 我感觉到爱情就在我的门口 And though I tell myself that you're the one 虽然我告诉我自己你就是那一个 Who said those words before 哪一个以前说过那些话的人 Thought it hurts too much 虽然那些话伤我很深 I can't trust in love 我无法再相信爱情
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码分类学习站点
Let It Burn
所属专辑:When It Don't Come Easy
演唱人:Keri Noble
来源 From:
本专辑其他歌曲列表
来源 From:
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&KeriNoble简介凯芮拥有非常不同于其它歌手的出身,但是她清楚的用歌声告诉我们,生活经验和真实渴望才是音乐里最最动人的部份。一位从小听福音歌曲、在教堂诗班唱圣歌、不准听流行音乐的美国小女生。&经历自NorahJones弹出后,不少同类歌手都被拿来与她比较,同样来自美国的KeriNoble...
Keri Noble专辑列表
Keri NobleLet It Burn歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一首英文,副歌第一句i'll be waiting for you英文歌,女生唱的,调特别高,和celine有一拼!感觉风格比较像hero、when you believe,求歌名
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
是Celine Dion的《To Love You More 》,I 'll be waiting for you是《To Love You More 》高潮部分的一句歌词.歌词如下:Artist: Celine Dion Song: To Love You More Take me back in the arms I love Need me like you did before Touch me once again And remember when There was no one that you wanted more Don't go you know you will break my heart She won't love you like I will I'm the one who'll stay When she walks away And you know I'll be standing here still I'll be waiting for you Here inside my heart I'm the one who wants to love you more You will see I can give you Everything you need Let me be the one to love you more See me as if you never knew Hold me so you can't let go Just believe in me I will make you see All the things that your heart needs to know I'll be waiting for you Here inside my heart I'm the one who wants to love you more You will see I can give you Everything you need Let me be the one to love you more And some way all the love that we had can be saved Whatever it takes we'll find a way I'll be waiting for you Here inside my heart I'm the one who wants to love you more You will see I can give you Everything you need Let me be the one to love you more
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码分类学习站点
Let It Burn
所属专辑:Day into Night
演唱人:Quo Vadis
来源 From:
So many things are hidden A question that has no rhyme Walking in a circle Too many things we can't define Wandering thoughts Wonder what thet must mean Mind finds no peace The whole keeps going, can't be seen We try to find our way out There's no escape from a mixed up life We keep trying to push on Just gotta let it burn Let it burn We gotta keep trying to push on Let it burn Existence lined With diligence it should make sense So simple it cannot be So empty it ends up dead Choking Seething We suffocate ourselves in shame Running from our dreams We try to find our way out There's no escape from a mixed up life We keep trying to push on Just gotta let it burn You feel that there's no way out That there's no refuge for you You feel that there's no way out That there's no end in sight To win you've got to shine Taste the life inside No holding back Past regrets can't breath If not allowed to seize A lifetime full of promise Exquisite painting hides Mistakes and first drawn lines The colors that have run The canvas that has turn dry Never do Never cry These are the words of those Who never had the guts to try We try to find our way out There's no escape from a mixed up life We keep trying to push on Just gotta let it burn Let it burn We gotta keep trying to push on Let it burn Time has a way of forgetting All the times we took wrong turns No need to keep on reliving Ready to burn Take a chance Just gotta keep pushing on No need to keep on reliving Gotta let it burn
来源 From:
本专辑其他歌曲列表
来源 From:
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
作者名称:Quo Vadis
作者性别:混合
成员类型:组合
所属国家:欧美国家
Quo Vadis专辑列表
Quo VadisLet It Burn歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供

我要回帖

更多关于 搭讪技巧第一句话 的文章