No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile websiteGeneral Discussions
Start a New Discussion
You need to
to do that.
Showing 1-15 of 130 active topics
3 Feb, 2015 @ 5:09am
Getting graphics artifacts, white flashes.
1 Dec, 2016 @ 12:55am
Parkan 1 on Steam?
18 Nov, 2016 @ 7:30am
Переиздание всей серии игр
Gordon Freeman
10 Nov, 2016 @ 3:10am
Windowed Mode?
7 Nov, 2016 @ 3:06am
ребят отпишитесь мне если вы еще с детцтва играете ... также помощь
4 Nov, 2016 @ 5:54pm
colony upgrade problem
3 Nov, 2016 @ 5:32am
How do I make font bigger?
21 Oct, 2016 @ 11:55am
Crash while landing or abordage
27 Sep, 2016 @ 1:42pm
How can I make this game Windowed?
14 Sep, 2016 @ 10:36pm
Random Crap in Ship
Toby Archbolt
9 Sep, 2016 @ 10:31pm
This is like No Man's Sky
playoftheyear
30 Aug, 2016 @ 8:30am
Resolution choice only with 666 - is it a joke?
Alex [GER]
18 Aug, 2016 @ 5:03pm
Critical error
1 Aug, 2016 @ 4:45pm
looting bases
playoftheyear
25 Jul, 2016 @ 7:36am
Intro music from original release
Showing - of
active topics
Per page: 15
SUB FORUMS
View mobile website丿Steam灬 - 网易云音乐
播放:17次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:Cities: Skylines
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact .
This item is incompatible with Cities: Skylines. Please see the
for reasons why this item might not work within Cities: Skylines.
Current visibility:&Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility:&Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
123 ratings
An Intro to Pedestrian Paths
By ItsYaBoyDrew
Learn the basic functionality of pedestrian paths in Cities: Skylines, as well as some tricks that can be done using them to enhance gameplay, both modded and vanilla.
Unfavorite
This item has been added to your .
ItsYaBoyDrew
Last Online 4 days ago
7 Apr, 2015 @ 9:23pm
11 Aug, 2016 @ 11:54pm
Unique Visitors
Current Favorites
Guide Index
The Very Basics
Pedestrian paths are, as the name implies, paths for pedestrians. They are 1 cell wide in-game, and will connect to adjacent paths. They are found in the Decoration tab (tree icon), unlocked at a population of 1,400, under the Paths tab within the Decoration tab. They are placed the same way roads are, with straight, curved, and freeform as options for manipulation of the path.As you might see, there are two varieties: pavement and gravel. In terms of functionality, they are for the most part identical, except that paved paths can be elevated like roads, while gravel paths cannot. The main difference is in aesthetics and in cost. Pavement paths cost C=20 per cell and C=0.4 per week to maintain, while gravel paths cost C=10 per cell and C=0.24 per week to maintain. For a booming city, the price difference is negligible, allowing you as a mayor to choose purely based on aesthetics. The pavement color is the same as that of sidewalks on streets, so most of the time the asphalt path will look better. You might also notice that pavement paths will intermittently place lampposts. With the After Dark expansion, these lampposts now emit light, guiding your Cims during the night. These don't have a function since there is no day/night cycle implemented at the time of writing.
Functionality/Mechanics
When present, cims will use pedestrian paths as a means of walking somewhere if the distance to use the path is shorter than using sidewalks and crosswalks. This can be used to your advantage by strategically connecting adjacent districts or zones with paths to encourage foot traffic rather than road traffic when a cim is willing to walk to his or her destination.For example, a cim wanting to visit the commercial buildings on one street from the residential street might use the pedestrian path rather than walk all the way to the intersection and around.As with roads, paved (but not gravel) pedestrian paths can be raised off the ground. This is useful to prevent areas with heavy foot traffic (downtown shopping, around schools, around heavy-use transit stops, etc.) from slowing down road traffic by frequently triggering the crosswalk and disrupting traffic flow.[Note] I can't say for certain if pedestrians prefer bridges over crosswalks, but if a bridge path will be shorter than using a nearby crosswalk, the pedestrians will always use the bridge.Pedestrian paths can also connect to a variety of buildings and structures. They will connect to: All roads (including highways and highway ramps!) Metro stations Train stations (Credit: ) Parks with paths at or along the park border Roads as part of a park asset (Credit: ) Cemetaries (Credit: )These connections can be used advantageously to allow pedestrian access to areas that may be otherwise more difficult to access via car, and increase effectiveness of transit routes by providing better access to both the transit stops and to potential destinations around such stops.
Tips and Tricks
While the intuitive uses of pedestrian paths are fairly obvious and straightforward, there are some uses that you may not immediately consider.DecorationCredit: While I noticed this as well, I think
really hits the nail on the head in really executing the design I'm about to describe, so I'd like to mention him as inspiration.Gravel paths do not fit in very well in a bustling metropolis with pavement and concrete everywhere. As such, you might not find yourself using them as much except maybe as additions to parks or in creating your own parks.However, gravel paths do fit in quite well around train stations (both passenger and freight) and around the tracks. What was once a boring switch is now a nicely decorated addition to your city!Blocking (zoning)Credit: I'd like to give credit for this trick to . I learned it from his videos, though I'm not sure if he was the one to have &discovered& this technique.&Blocking& is as a way of deciding which roads can be zoned on in vanilla C:S. As of this writing, there is a mod available that allows you to choose whether a road can be zoned on at all, though I do not believe that there is a way of picking and choosing which individual sections or lengths of the road that can or cannot be zoned on.This is very useful to maximize the area available to zone ideally, all 4x4 cell buildings. We use the path as a means of &blocking& the zoning on one road to allow the zoning spaces on the other to fill up the now-available space gained from the now-blocked road.Example:Left: right: afterAs you can see, we've gained a few spaces on the branching road on the top. We lost two zoning spaces on the bottom branching road, but it is up to you and to each individual case to decide what to block and what not to.We can also apply this same technique in the opposite direction to allow more efficient zoning on the street of our choice. Sometimes it looks nice to have some variation in your cities, and placing buildings on angled streets from the overlying grid can add some variety to sprawling skyscrapers.
You need to sign in or create an account to do that.
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 steam好玩的单机游戏 的文章

随机推荐