求一首歌里有很多首歌 歌词里面有很多love me都是连着唱的 一首女生唱的很劲爆的

有一首英文歌,歌词带有 you are so beautiful girl ,这首歌叫什么名字?
有一首英文歌,歌词带有 you are so beautiful girl ,这首歌叫什么名字?
09-03-08 &
歌名Beautiful girlBeautiful girl, wherever you areI knew when I saw you, you had opened the doorI knew that I'd love again after a long, long whileI'd love again.You said &hello& and I turned to goBut something in your eyes left my heart beating soI just knew that I'd love again after a long, long whileI'd love again.It was destiny's gameFor when love finally came onI rushed in line only to findThat you were gone.Whenever you are, I fear that I mightHave lost you forever like a song in the nightNow that I've loved again after a long, long whileI've loved again.Beautiful girl, I'll search on for you'Til all of your loveliness in my arms come trueYou've made me love again after a long, long whileIn love againAnd I'm glad that it's youHmm, beautiful girl.
请登录后再发表评论!
超刺激的xxx片地址&&啪啪啪&&高清哦&=====》&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&<&&&&&&&各种类型都有&你懂的!&手机也可以看滴!&&&&不要太沉迷!&&&尀46闊f寊fsw刘
请登录后再发表评论!
You are so beautifulBaby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.Anytime I wonder…wonder how I feelOh, you`re driving me out of my mind.Every time I see youBabe, is this for real?Oh, someone like you is hard to find.Oh, I promise you love.And I can’t get enoughEvery day and night.Oh, I do it for you,Everything what I dotill the morning lightBaby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.The way you look tonightYou can`t give me more.Every time a story in your eyesListen to my heartbeat.Oh you can&#39;t ignoreYou `re the nearest thing to paradise.Are you ready for love?Oh, I can’t get enoughEvery day and night.Oh, I do it for you,Everything I can do till the morning light.Baby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.Baby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Baby you…oh…you…you are so wonderful.Irresistible all your life.Oh Baby you…you are beautiful.So unbelievable…( I love your smile)Baby you…oh…you…you are so wonderful.Irresistible all your life.参考资料:
请登录后再发表评论!
【You’re Beautiful】James Blunt Grammy Nominees 2007 格莱美提名2007
请登录后再发表评论!
Sean&Kingston
请登录后再发表评论!
Sean&Kingston
请登录后再发表评论!
http://955.cc/bdFPd&&&&&宅男神器、宅男必备地址!!
请登录后再发表评论!
Grammy&Nominees&2007&格莱美提名2007
请登录后再发表评论!
I&d&love&again.You&said&&hello&&and&I&turned&to&goBut&something&in&your&eyes&left&my&heart&beating&soI&just&knew&that&I&d&love&again&after&a&long,&long&whileI&d&love&again.
请登录后再发表评论!
Oh,&I&promise&you&love.And&I&can’t&get&enoughEvery&day&and&night.Oh,&I&do&it&for&you,Everything&what&I&dotill&the&morning&light
请登录后再发表评论!有一首歌曲,其中有歌词“从小读书不用心,不知书内有黄金”-早知书里有黄金为啥从小不用心是什么歌曲_经验分享网
你正在浏览: &>&
有一首歌曲,其中有歌词“从小读书不用心,不知书内有黄金”
有一首歌曲,其中有歌词“从小读书不用心,不知书内有黄金”
请问这首歌曲的名字是什么,谢谢!
不知书内有黄金;早知书中黄金贵,何必早点不用心从小读书不用心
有一首歌其中有一句 我说西湖水 什么什么的眼泪。。求歌名……
恋人心问一首歌,其中有一句是,谁能告诉我是对还是错,很老的歌曲了……
问一首歌,其中有一句是,谁能告诉我是对还是错,很老的歌曲了[ti:渴望][ar:庄学忠][al:未知...求一首歌曲 其中只记得一句歌词 :都尽是心酸(也可能前面没有 都)……
歌曲:习惯 歌手:李慧珍 电视剧《裸婚时代》插曲 歌词如下: 爱像月亮 美得落下了一点光 不想回家 ...寻一首歌曲,其中歌词有一句是(就不会输的太彻底)?……
出局 这首歌里面有。。。望采纳,谢谢~~张信哲有一首歌,其中唱到“你说你想要找个宽厚的肩膀......”是哪首?……
张信哲--宽容 凌晨两点半 你还在我身旁 关上电话 我不想和谁再多说话 爱着你的我 认真听你说的每句...一首女生唱的中文歌,歌词其中有句是什么什么的晚风中……
你找到了嘛?昨晚我也听了一首歌,有高潮部分有晚风中三个字,想知道什么歌?歌曲名:男女和唱,其中有句词是:拥抱这一时刻,这一分,这一秒 -----***唱这一首歌……
屋顶本站歌词来自互联网 词曲:周杰伦 (男)半夜睡不着觉 把心情哼成歌 只好到屋顶找另一个梦境 (女...有一首老歌,其中一句词好像是“后面跟着我的牛”这是什么歌……
黄土高坡 我家住在黄土高坡 大风从坡上刮过 不管是西北风 还是东南风 都是我的歌 我的歌 我家住在黄...70-80年代有一首很流行的歌曲,其中歌词是:还有一支丹顶鹤,轻轻的,轻轻的飞过。问歌名是什么?……
一个真实的故事。有一首歌,其中有一句是“有没有一首歌,会让你跟着哼”……
有没有那么一首歌 曲:周传雄 词:李宗盛 制作:杨杨 灯熄灭 月亮是寂寞的眼 静静看着 谁孤枕难眠 ...
你可能感兴趣的内容?

我要回帖

更多关于 love fo you一首歌 的文章

随机推荐