612124 人聚集在这个小组
(人生是笑话吗)
(几个意思)
第三方登录:Baby I Love You So_土豆_高清视频在线观看I love you baby
I need you baby 歌曲名是什么?
I love you baby
I need you baby 歌曲名是什么?
08-11-07 &
jennifer lopez - baby i love youboy, i never knew i could feelthe way i felt, when i felt the wayyou were feeling me babyi'm so out of control, yeaheverytime you look my wayi realize more and morehow much i adorethose pretty eyes of yoursi'm helpless babywhat i want to know isare you willing to trycan you love me for a lifetimein just one nightoohbaby i love you ( love you )baby i need you ( need you )i gotta have you ( i gotta have you, babe )can't be without you ( be without you )baby i love you ( yeah )baby i need you ( need you )i gotta have you ( i gotta have you, babe )can't be without youblessed and cursed on the same daythe day that i first felt the power of you inside of mesuch a strong feelingthere comes a time in everyone's lifewhen you know and everyone around you knowsthat everything is changedyou're not the sameit's a new daywhat i wanna know isare you willing to trythere's gotta be more meaning to thisthan what meets the eyebaby i love you ( baby, i need you )baby i need you ( gotta have you, baby )i gotta have you ( can't be without you )can't be without you ( baby, i love you )baby i love you ( yeah, yeah )baby i need you ( i gotta have you )i gotta have you ( yeah, yeah )can't be without youooh, i love the way you kiss mebaby please, i'm about to lose my mindooh, talk to me'cause i'm beggin' for you andi'm down on my kneesbaby i know you're the one that i needbaby i love you..you know i need you..gotta have you..can't be without you..baby i love you..you know i need you..gotta have you..can't be without you..baby i love you ( love you )baby i need you ( i need you )i gotta have you ( i gotta have you, babe )can't be without you ( baby, i love you )baby i love you ( ooh )baby i need youi gotta have youcan't be without youbaby i love youbaby i need youi gotta have youcan't be without youbaby i love youbaby i need youi gotta have you
请登录后再发表评论!
歌曲名是:can't take my eyes off you
you'er just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you you'd be like heaven to touch i wanna hold you so much at long last love has arrived and i thank god i'm alive you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you pardon the way that i stare there's nothing else to compare the sight of you leaves me weak there are no words left to speak but if you feel like i feel please let me know that it's real you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you i love you baby,and if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm the lonely night i love you baby trust in me when i say oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay and let me love you,baby,let me love you... i love you baby,and if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm the lonely night i love you baby trust in me when i say oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay oh pretty baby,trust in me when i say:oh pretty baby...
请登录后再发表评论!I love you baby歌词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
I love you baby歌词
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《I Love You Baby》歌词
You're just too good to be true,
Can't take my eyes off of you.
You'd be like heaven to touch
All I wanna hold you so much,
At long last love has arrived,
And I thank God I'm alive.
I can't take my eyes off of you.
Pardon the way that I stare,
There's nothing else to compare,
The sight o
There are no words left to speak.
But if you feel like I feel,
Please let me know that it's real.
I love you baby, and if it's quite all right,
I need you, baby, to warm the lonely night.
I love you, baby, trust in me when I say:
Oh pretty, baby don't bring me down I pray,
Oh pretty baby, now that I've found you,stay
And let me love you, baby, let me love you.
You'd be like heaven to touch
All I wanna hold you so much,
At long last love has arrived,
And I thank God I'm alive.
And let me love you, baby, let me love you.
Oh pretty baby trust in me when i say
I need you baby, to warm the lonely night,
I love you, baby trust in me when I say:
《I Love You Baby》歌词 --
歌词制作者
原唱最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名