您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入Due today but no baby yet 🙏🏾🙏🏾 - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
Due today but no baby yet 🙏🏾🙏🏾
Posted 11/29/2015
Today's my due date but no sign my lil man intends to show himself. Doc told me she will induce at 41 weeks if I didn't go into labor naturally. Have an appointment Wednesday praying he come without any interventions.
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position0" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 11/29/2015
My doctors gave me a hard 41 week deadline as well and I kept just saying okay I'll schedule it when I get to it. But at my 40 week appointment last week I pushed for a biophysical profile and going from there and the doctor said as long as everything came back normal from that I could at least go a couple days past. I will keep pushing it to 42 weeks from there given everything comes back positive from the bpp haha. 40 + 5 today and a whole lot of nothing going on here, wishing you the best!!
Posted 11/30/2015
wishing u natural labour pains ladies.
Posted 11/30/2015
My doctors gave me a hard 41 week deadline as well and I kept just saying oka...
Same here nothing's going on but gonna be patient he will come when he's good and ready. Just have to be patient
Posted 12/02/2015
Same here nothing&#39;s going on but gonna be patient he will come when he&#3...
Remember 41 weeks is 7 days long. Hang in there. You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with and you have the right to respectfully decline any intervention.
My vbac was at 41+3 so don't give up just yet!! Stay active and try not to dwell on labor or baby, just go on with life as usual!
Posted 12/02/2015
Had my successful vbac yesterday at 514 am! I was 41 weeks exactly. It was everything I had hoped for and then some
In Reply to FunMoonMoon
To reply to All, click the X.
Add a comment
Uploading...
advertisement
Related Posts
By Dannie3187
So I am 38 weeks today. Doctor gave us the option to induce on next Tuesday at exactly 39 weeks. DH...
By momma8288
I'm 39+3 today and at my apt my doc said if I don't go into labor naturally, he would induce me at 41 weeks...
By tirababi
Blahhh if she doesnt come.. there gonna induce me on monday??
Related Photo Clubs
Related Groups
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites

我要回帖

更多关于 平平安安过大年 的文章

随机推荐