梦见在班级里,(我已经工作受暗恋攻很多年年了)右胳膊被两个女的故意剪掉一长

最近,你们班召开了以“我的中国梦”为主题的班会活动,每位同学都畅谈了自己对中国梦的理解。请写一篇日记,记述班会情况及自己的感受。内容要点如下:1.同学们谈到中国梦纷纷表示大受鼓舞;2.你谈到了自己的梦想;3.如何实现自己的梦想。要求:(1)词数100字左右;(2)在答题卡上作答。April 8 Monday FineRecently we had a class meeting on the topic of My Chinese Dream. Inspired by President Xi’s Chinese Dream, everyone talked enthusiastically about his understanding of the Chinese Dream. We all believe that this dream will come true in the future. I also talked about my own dream. I have always wanted to be a doctor. Not only can doctors save people’s lives but also they are doing a respectable job. Doctors can also help people to live a better life with their professional knowledge .To realize my dream, I must try to work hard from now on. I must learn as much as I can so that I can get into a good medical college, where I can prepare myself adequately for the job of a doctor. Only in this way can I accomplish my goal.
One possible version:April 8 Monday FineRecently we had a class meeting on the topic of My Chinese Dream. Inspired by President Xi’s Chinese Dream, everyone talked enthusiastically about his understanding of the Chinese Dream. We all believe that this dream will come true in the future. I also talked about my own dream. I have always wanted to be a doctor. Not only can doctors save people’s lives but also they are doing a respectable job. Doctors can also help people to live a better life with their professional knowledge .To realize my dream, I must try to work hard from now on. I must learn as much as I can so that I can get into a good medical college, where I can prepare myself adequately for the job of a doctor. Only in this way can I accomplish my goal.
试题分析:本篇书面表达是一篇日记。在写作时要注意使用第一人称。日记是记叙已经发生过的事情,要用一般过去时,此篇文章内容是畅谈梦想,所以也会使用一般现在时或一般将来时来表述现在的感受或者未来的行动。此外,分析要点可知文章内容要涉及三个方面,即同学们的感受、自己的梦想和自己的打算,在写作时要恰当使用连接词把这三个方面有机联系起来。而且写作时还应注意细节上的补充以丰富文章内容,使行文连贯顺畅。【亮点说明】文章符合日记文体的要求,而且要点全面,结构紧凑。文中使用了多种表达方式,如非谓语短语Inspired by President Xi’s Chinese Dream,不定式短语To realize my dream,状语从句so that I can get into a good medical college和定语从句where I can prepare myself adequately for the job of a doctor.等,使文章句式丰富,亮点纷呈。两个倒装句Not only can doctors save people’s lives but also they are doing a respectable job.和Only in this way can I accomplish my goal.的使用不但丰富了句式,同时也使文章上下衔接更为紧凑。此外,高级词汇enthusiastically、 accomplish、 adequately等的出现也提高了作文的档次。
试题“最近,你们班召开了以“我的中国梦”为主题的班会活动...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
下列实验操作中:①把蒸发皿放在铁圈上直接加热;②用燃着的酒精灯去点燃另一只酒精灯;③把水迅速倒在盛有浓硫酸的量筒里;④把氢氧化钠固体放在两边垫有等质量滤纸的托盘天平的右盘上称量.下列判断正确的是(  )
A.①是规范的
B.①④是规范的
C.全部是规范的
D.全部不规范
小明想用粗盐配制50g 5%的氯化钠溶液,他设计了以下三个实验步骤,请你认真阅读小明的整个实验过程,并在有错误的语句下方划线(提示:共有6处错误).
小明取粗盐少量放入烧杯中,加适量水,用玻璃棒搅拌,待粗盐充分溶解后,把浑浊的食盐水直接倒入已安装好的过滤器中,再将得到的滤液在蒸发皿中加热,一直到滤液完全蒸干,停止加热.
小明计算了配制50g 5%的氯化钠溶液需氯化钠2g、水48g,然后用托盘天平和10mL量筒称量和量取所需的氯化钠和水,再把它们倒入烧杯中,用玻璃棒搅拌.
测定溶液的pH
小明用玻璃棒蘸取配制好的氯化钠溶液滴在用水润湿的pH试纸上,将试纸的颜色跟比色卡对照,结果pH=7.小明判断该溶液显酸性.
下列实验操作正确的是(  )
A.用胶头滴管滴加液体时,滴管下端应紧贴试管内壁以防液体溅出
B.不说明用量,液体取1-2mL,固体只需盖满试管底部
C.稀释浓硫酸应把浓硫酸小心注入盛有水的量筒中
D.直接把pH试纸浸入溶液中,测定溶液的pH
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号