You douyoursef,andandiloveyouso

tags, as close as possible to the opening tag.
Creation Date: 08/12/2015
EmailSign up for our super e-newsletter and we'll donate a meal to our rescue of the month.PhoneThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Grain free Naked Essentials(TM)is packed with real meat, probiotics for healthy digestion, and omegas for skin and coat.
Even the most dubious of cats will go bananas for our super tasty grain free and protein rich recipes.
EmailSign up for our super e-newsletter and we'll donate a meal to our rescue of the month.NameThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Minimally processed and packed with whole food nutrition,
a raw diet can keep your dog at optimum health, and blazing trails for years to come.
EmailSign up for our super e-newsletter and we'll donate a meal to our rescue of the month.NameThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Go behind the scenes to meet our furry family and tagyour pet to be featured.
PhoneThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
We will never sell or share your information. Pinky swear.
We will never sell or share your information. Pinky swear.YAO的爱奇艺号 - 爱奇艺
更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求kenny rogers的lady的中文歌词Kenny Rogers---Lady
Lady, I'm your knight in shining armor and I love you.You have made me what I am and I am yours.My love, there's so many ways I want to say I love you.Let me hold you in my arms forever more.You have gone and made me such a fool,I'm so lost in your love.And oh, we belong together.Won't you believe in my song?Lady, for so many years I thought I'd never find you.You have come into my life and made me whole.Forever let me wake to see you each and every morning.Let me hear you whisper softly in my ear.In my eyes I see no one else but you.There's no other love like our love.And yes, oh yes, I'll always want you near me.I've waited for you so long.Lady, your love's the only love I needAnd beside me is where I want you to be.'Cause, my love, there's something I want you to know,you're the love of my life, you're my lady.
MLIUGLQL76I
Lady, I'm your knight in shining armor and I love you.女士
我是你身裹光彩夺目盔甲的骑士
我爱你You have made me what I am and I am yours.你使我的生命具有意义
我永远属于你My love, there's so many ways I want to say...
要是按这样滴中文唱出来,大家觉得~~~~~好听吗?啊?——“而今你却闯进了我的生活 使我的生命完整而绚丽多彩”。。。这么多个字,咋唱啊??。。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 love and marry you 的文章

随机推荐