路过优衣库听到一个bgm 是女的唱的 节奏轻快 副歌有一句even though 和buthe is a m

he is a good student, he mustn’t talk in class. A. If B. Even though C. But D. Because——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
he is a good student, he mustn’t talk in class. A. If B. Even though C. But D. Because 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
—How old is Tom?—He is ____.A.fourteen yearsB.fourteen year oldC.fourteen oldD.fourteen
This is No. 12 High School. My friendDongdong is in this school. Dongdong has short hair, a big nose, a small mouthand big eyes. He is thirteen. He is in Class Two, Grade Seven. He’s a goodstudent. He has two good friends in his school. They are Jim and Jack. They’rebrothers(兄弟). They arefourteen. They have small noses, small eyes, but they’re very tall(高的). Jim, Jack and Dongdong are in the same class. Mr. Lee is their(他们的)teacher. They are good friends.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(10分)1.Dongdong is in &&&&&&.A.No. 2 High School.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Class 7, Grade 2C.Class 2, Grade 7&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Class 2, Grade 82.How old is Dongdong? He is &&&&&&.A.fourteen&&&&&&&& B.thirteen&&&&&&&& C.twelve&&&&&&&&&& D.eleven3.Mr. Lee is &&&&&&.A.Jack’s brother& B.Dongdong’s brotherC.Dongdong’s teacher& D.Jin’s brother4.Jim, Jack and Dongdong are in &&&&&&&school.A.same&&&&&&&& B.some&&&&&&&&&&&& C.different&&&&&&&&&&& D.the same5.Who has big eyes?A.Jim.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Dongdong.&&&&&&& C.Mr. Lee.&&&&&&&& D.Jack.&
  Hello! Do you know the boy in the picture? Well, this ismy American friend, Michael.He's thirteen·He is in class Four.His telephone number is 010-.His Chinese name is Guo Qiang.
  Mr Lee is Guo Qiang's father.He is a doctor.He's from New York.Mrs Lee is his mother.She is from Washington D.C.She is a teaeher.Now they are in Beij ing.
根据短文内容回答下列问题.
1.Where's the boy from?
句型转换(5分)【小题1】This is a blue pen.(对划线部分提问)________ _______ ?【小题2】That is Tom’s watch.(改为否定句)That ______& ______ Tom’s watch.【小题3】Is his name Frank?(做否定回答)________, ________isn’t.【小题4】These are my parents.(变一般疑问句)________ these ________ parents?【小题5】He is a good boy.(变成复数句)_________ are good _________.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号he is a good student, he mustn’t talk in class. A. If B. Even though C. But D. Because——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
he is a good student, he mustn’t talk in class. A. If B. Even though C. But D. Because 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
—How old is Tom?—He is ____.A.fourteen yearsB.fourteen year oldC.fourteen oldD.fourteen
This is No. 12 High School. My friendDongdong is in this school. Dongdong has short hair, a big nose, a small mouthand big eyes. He is thirteen. He is in Class Two, Grade Seven. He’s a goodstudent. He has two good friends in his school. They are Jim and Jack. They’rebrothers(兄弟). They arefourteen. They have small noses, small eyes, but they’re very tall(高的). Jim, Jack and Dongdong are in the same class. Mr. Lee is their(他们的)teacher. They are good friends.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(10分)1.Dongdong is in &&&&&&.A.No. 2 High School.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Class 7, Grade 2C.Class 2, Grade 7&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Class 2, Grade 82.How old is Dongdong? He is &&&&&&.A.fourteen&&&&&&&& B.thirteen&&&&&&&& C.twelve&&&&&&&&&& D.eleven3.Mr. Lee is &&&&&&.A.Jack’s brother& B.Dongdong’s brotherC.Dongdong’s teacher& D.Jin’s brother4.Jim, Jack and Dongdong are in &&&&&&&school.A.same&&&&&&&& B.some&&&&&&&&&&&& C.different&&&&&&&&&&& D.the same5.Who has big eyes?A.Jim.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Dongdong.&&&&&&& C.Mr. Lee.&&&&&&&& D.Jack.&
  Hello! Do you know the boy in the picture? Well, this ismy American friend, Michael.He's thirteen·He is in class Four.His telephone number is 010-.His Chinese name is Guo Qiang.
  Mr Lee is Guo Qiang's father.He is a doctor.He's from New York.Mrs Lee is his mother.She is from Washington D.C.She is a teaeher.Now they are in Beij ing.
根据短文内容回答下列问题.
1.Where's the boy from?
句型转换(5分)【小题1】This is a blue pen.(对划线部分提问)________ _______ ?【小题2】That is Tom’s watch.(改为否定句)That ______& ______ Tom’s watch.【小题3】Is his name Frank?(做否定回答)________, ________isn’t.【小题4】These are my parents.(变一般疑问句)________ these ________ parents?【小题5】He is a good boy.(变成复数句)_________ are good _________.
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Dad is a liar , definitely.He never tells the truth about anything1 , or anything that he thinks is bad to me, even though I2 that I don’t mind hearing these things.He is the kindest man I have ever 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Dad is a liar (说谎者), definitely.He never tells the truth about anything1 , or anything that he thinks is bad to me, even though I2 that I don’t mind hearing these things.He is the kindest man I have ever met , who never3 others, as well as the4man, for he’s always hard on himself. Every time I5 home from college and asked Dad how his6was getting on, he would always reply. “Oh, couldn’t be7 !”when I asked my mum the same question on the phone ,8 , she honestly told me every9with Dad’s business. I didn’t blame Dad for his10 . I felt a deep sympathy for him.Dad is a miser (吝啬鬼), undoubtedly..I hardly see Dad wear11 clothes. In fact , his closet is half empty. Even in this half, two-thirds is occupied by Mum’s clothes and the other12 belongs to him . I urged him to buy some new clothes ,13 the simply shook his head, “The old clothes are still good enough.” Were they? I saw14 in them.It15 my heart up when I saw had Dad16 terribly with his hand covering his mouth. When the pains became unbearable, he17took some pills.So it surprised18 when the day came that Dad got sick . He was lying in bed. And all the family gathered around him. I knelt (跪)by his bedside , tears filling my eyes.Dear Dad, you’ve been19 yourself too hard, which you should not have. I know I might as well20 a river to flow backward as hope to talk you out of working so hard. But I still want to say . “Dad , take better care of yourself!”1.A.interestingB.goodC.badD.valuable2.A.emphasizeB.realizeC.decideD.admit3.A.enviesB.blamesC.helpsD.hurts4.A.noblestB.cruellestC.most selflessD.most diligent5.A.phonedB.droveC.wentD.stayed6.A.healthB.businessC.experimentD.treatment7.A.betterB.harderC.easierD.healthier8.A.meanwhileB.anywayC.howeverD.therefore9.A.changeB.incidentC.achievementD.problem10.A.beliefB.carelessnessC.liesD.excuses11.A.oldB.newC.beautifulD.cheap12.A.one-thirdB.halfC.thingD.closet13.A.soB.butC.sinceD.although14.A.holesB.stainsC.hopeD.importance15.A.wokeB.warmedC.cheeredD.tore16.A.actB.shakeC.cryD.cough17.A.stillB.evenC.merelyD.seldom18.A.somebodyB.anybodyC.everybodyD.nobody19.A.controllingB.pushingC.criticizingD.fighting20.A.begB.allowC.expectD.cause
CADBA&BACDC&BABAD&DCDBC
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年山东济宁市梁山一中高二上学期期中质量检测英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
What makes a gift special? Is it the price you see on the gift receipt? Or is it the look on the recipient's face when they receive it that determines the true value? What gift is worth the most? This Christmas I was debating what to give my father.& My dad is a hard person to buy for because he never wants anything.& I pulled out my phone to read a text message from my mom saying that we were leaving for Christmas shopping for him when I came across a message on my phone that I had locked.& The message was from my father.& My eyes fell on a photo of a flower taken in Wyoming, and underneath a poem by William Blake.& The flower, a lone dandelion standing against the bright blue sky, inspired me.& My dad had been reciting those words to me since I was a kid.&& That may even be the reason why I love writing. I decided that those words would be my gift to my father. I called back.& I told my mom to go without me and that l already created my gift.& 1 sent the photo of the cream-colored flower to my computer and typed the poem on top of it.& As I was arranging the details another poem came to mind.& The poem was written by Edgar Allan P My dad recited it as much as he did the other.& I typed that out as well and searched online for a background to the words of it.& The poem was focused around dreaming, and after searching I found the perfect picture.& The image was painted with blues and greens and purples, twisting together to create the theme and wonder of a dream.& As I watched both poems passing through the printer, the white paper coloring with words that shaped my childhood, I felt that this was a gift that my father would truly appreciate. Christmas soon arrived.& The minute I saw the look on my dad's face as he unwrapped those swirling black letters carefully placed in a cheap frame, I knew I had given the perfect gift.【小题1】The idea for a special gift began to form when the author was________________.A. doing shoppingB. having a debateC. leaving for WyomingD. reading a message【小题2】The author's inspiration for the gift came from __________.A. a photo of a flowerB. a story about a kidC. a call from the motherD. a text about Christmas【小题3】The underlined word "it" in Paragraph 3 refers to a poem by ______ .A.the fatherB.the authorC.Edgar Allan PoeD. William Blake【小题4】The author made thegift by __________.A. searching for the poems onlineB. drawing the background by handC. painting the letters in three colorsD. matching the words with pictures【小题5】 What is the main purpose of the passage?A. To show how to design images for gifts.B. To suggest making gifts from one's heart.C. To explain how computers help create gifts.D. To describe the gifts the author has received.
来源:学年山东临沂一中高二9月月考英语卷(解析版)
What makes a gift special? Is it the price you see onthe gift receipt(收据)? Or is it the look on the recipient's face when they receive it thatdetermines the true value? What gift is worth the most?&&&&&&&& ThisChristmas I was debating what to give my father. My dad is a hard person to buyfor because he never wants anything. I pulled out my phone to read a textmessage from my mom saying that we were leaving for Christmas shopping for himwhen I came across a message on my phone that I had locked. The message wasfrom my father. My eyes fell on a photo of a flower taken in Wyoming, andunderneath a poem by William Blake. The flower, a lone dandelion(蒲公英) standingagainst the bright blue sky, inspired me. My dad had been reciting those wordsto me since I was a kid. That may even be the reason why I love writing. Idecided that those words would be my gift to my father.&&&&&&&& Icalled back. I told my mom to go without me and that l already created my gift.I sent the photo of the cream-colored flower to my computer and typed the poemon top of it.& As I was arranging the details another poem came to mind.The
My dad recitedit as much as he did the other. I typed that out as well and searched onlinefor a background to the words of it. &The poem was focused arounddreaming, and after searching I found the perfect picture.& The image waspainted with blues and greens and purples, twisting together to create thetheme and wonder of a dream. As I watched both poems passing through theprinter, the white paper coloring with words that shaped my childhood, I feltthat this was a gift that my father would truly appreciate.&& Christmas soon arrived. The minute I sawthe look on my dad's face as he unwrapped those swirling (卷曲的)black letters carefully placed in a cheap frame, Iknew I had given the perfect gift.1.The idea for a special gift began to form when theauthor was&&&&&&&& .A. doing shopping&&&&&& &B.having a debateC. leaving for Wyoming&&&& D.reading a message2.The author's inspiration for the gift came from &&&&&&&&&&.A. a photo of a flower&&&& B. astory about a kidC. a call from the mother&& D. a text aboutChristmas3.The underlined word &it& in Paragraph 3refers to a poem by _&&&&&&&&&&.A. the father&&&& &&&& B.the authorC. Edgar Allan Poe&& &&&&&D.&William Blake4.The author made the gift by&&&&&&&.A. searching for the poems onlineB. drawing the background by handC. painting the letters in three colorsD. matching the words with pictures5.What is the main purpose of the passage?A. To show how to design images for giftsB. To suggest making gifts from one's heart.C. To explain how computers help create giftsD. To describe the gifts the author has received.&
来源:2013届内蒙古高二下学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
Make the most of collegeDear Daughter,As we drove off from Columbia, I wanted towrite a letter to you to tell you all that is on my mind.First, I want to tell you how proud we are.Getting into Columbia is a real testament(证明)of what a great well-roundedstudent you are. You should be as proud of yourself as we are.Your college years will be the mostimportant of your life. It is in college that you will discover what learningis about. This will be the period when you go from teacher-taught to master-inspired,after which you must become self-learner. So do take each subject seriously,and even if what you learn isn’t extremely impotant for your life, the learningskills you gain will be something you will cherish(怀念) forever.Follow your passion in college. Takecourses you think you will enjoy. Don’t be trapped by what others think or say,but make up your own mind.Most importantly, make friends and behappy. College friends are often the best in life. Pick a few friends andbecome really close to them – pick the ones who are sincere and honest toyou.& Don’t worry about their hobbies, grades, looks or evenpersonalities.Start planning early – what would you liketo do? Where would you like to live? What would you like to learn? I think yourplan to study fashion is good,& and you should decide where you want tobe, and get onto the right courses. Whether it is summer-planning, orcoursework planning, or picking a major,& or managing your time, youshould take control of your life. I will always be there for you, but the timehas come for you to be in the driver’s seat – this is your life, and you needto be in control. Being in control feels great. Try it, and you’ll love it!College is the four years where you have: l&The greatest amount of free timel&the first chance to be independentl&the most flexibility(灵活性)to changel&the lowest risk for making mistakesSo please treasure your college years –make the best of your free time, become an independent thinker in control ofyour destiny(命运),be bold(敢于冒险的) toexperiment, learn and grow through your successes and challenges.May your years at Columbia be the happiestof your life, and may you become just what you dream to be.Love,Dad (&Mom)1.What does the author think college lifeholds in store for his daughter? ______
A.Uncertainty
B.Pure enjoyment.
C.Successes and challenges.
D.Experimentation with life.
2.What does the author advise his daughterto do in college?______
A.Plan everything.
B.Party with friends in her free time.
C.Ignore what others think or say.
D.Treasure and make the best of her college years.
3.Which of these pieces of advice is givenin the article?_____a. think and live independentlyb. learn how to learnc. choose friends with similarpersonalitiesd. be genuine and sinceree. try new things
4.From the text, we can conclude the father______.
A.is worried about his daughter
B.is optimistic about his daughter’s future
C.is strict with his daughter
D.is sad that his daughter is leaving home
来源:广东省学年高二级学业水平考试试题(英语)
题型:填空题
第二节语法填空(共10小题;每小题l 5分.满分l5分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为31—40的相应位置上。It is difficult for parents of nearly everyfamily to teach their children to be responsible forhousework,&&& 31&& with one of the followingsuggestions, you really can get your children to help at home.If you give your childrenthe&&& 32&&& (impress) that they can never doanything quite right, then they will regard&&& 33&& asunfit or unable persons.&&& 34&& children believe theycan succeed, they will never become totally independent.My daughter Carla’s fifth grade teacher gotevery child in her class&& 35&& (feel) special. Whenstudents received less than a perfect test score, she would pointout&&& 36&& they had mastered and declared firmly theycould learn what they had missed.You can see the same technique when youevaluate your&&& 37&& work at home. Don’t always scoldand give lots of praise&&& 38&& . Talk about what hehas done right, not about what he hasn’t done. If your child completes adifficult task, reward him&&& 39&&& a Sunday tripor a ball game with Dad. Learning is a process of trying and failing and tryingand&& 40&& . If you teach your children not to fear amistake of failure, they will learn faster and achieve success at last.&
&&&&&& What makes a gift special? Is it the price you see on the gift receipt(收据)? Or is it the look on the recipient's face when they receive it that determines the true value? What gift is worth the most? &&&&&& This Christmas I was debating what to give my father. My dad is a hard person to buy for because he never wants anything. I pulled out my phone to read a text message from my mom saying that we were leaving for Christmas shopping for him when I came across a message on my phone that I had locked. The message was from my father. My eyes fell on a photo of a flower taken in Wyoming, and underneath a poem by William Blake. The flower, a lone dandelion(蒲公英) standing against the bright blue sky, inspired me. My dad had been reciting those words to me since I was a kid. That may even be the reason why I love writing. I decided that those words would be my gift to my father. &&&&&& I called back. I told my mom to go without me and that l already created my gift. I sent the photo of the cream-colored flower to my computer and typed the poem on top of it.& As I was arranging the details another poem came to mind. The poem was written by Edgar Allan P My dad recited it as much as he did the other. I typed that out as well and searched online for a background to the words of it. &The poem was focused around dreaming, and after searching I found the perfect picture.& The image was painted with blues and greens and purples, twisting together to create the theme and wonder of a dream. As I watched both poems passing through the printer, the white paper coloring with words that shaped my childhood, I felt that this was a gift that my father would truly appreciate. && Christmas soon arrived. The minute I saw the look on my dad's face as he unwrapped those swirling (卷曲的)black letters carefully placed in a cheap frame, I knew I had given the perfect gift. 61. The idea for a special gift began to form when the author was&&&&&&&& . && A. doing shopping&&&&&&& B. having a debate&&&&&&&& C. leaving for Wyoming&&&& D. reading a message 62. The author's inspiration for the gift came from &&&&&&&&&&.&&&&&&&&& . A. a photo of a flower&&&& B. a story about a kid&& C. a call from the mother&& D. a text about Christmas 63. The underlined word &it& in Paragraph 3 refers to a poem by _&&&& &&&&&&. A. the father&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. the author&&&&& &&&&&& C. Edgar Allan Poe&&&&&&& D.& William Blake 64. The author made the gift by&&&&&&& . A. searching for the poems online&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. drawing the background by hand C. painting the letters in three colors&&&&&&&&&& &&D. matching the words with pictures 65. What is the main purpose of the passage? A. To show how to design images for gifts.&&&&&&& B. To suggest making gifts from one's heart. C. To explain how computers help create gifts.&&&& D. To describe the gifts the author has received. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 even though although 的文章

随机推荐